Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#704339 Mar 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes nano, I get that but no one seems to get that she don't give a shyt about it. She keeps saying that. She Is as Indoctrinated Into her Belief, if not more, than any Christian is in theirs. She keeps saying they wanna shove it on her and it's obvious that, she don't wanna hear it. I agree, she don't have to keep coming here but neither do Christian and "shoving it on her" I would say that her Hate for Christianity goes back many Generations from persecution by the Churches and people of many Generations past. Her beliefs have been pounded in her head as much or more than any Christian. It's obvious none of these people on here give a FRIG about Jesus or his Message and the sad part is, Most of them know that, it's probably True..
You are right. It cracks me up when a wiccan gets on here and crows about Christians forcing their beliefs on their kids then they turn around and admit that they are "raising" their own children as wiccans; the hypocrites. "Any" influence towards a preferred denomination is indoctrination, no matter how you look at it. They say nobody is "born" a Christian but all are born atheist, so logic says being "raised" wiccan is just as unnatural as any other external influence on an individual's ability to think freely.
You have only to read a few of IANS' posts to begin to understand how unnatural the Marxist humanist position is.

Please don't be offended by my prepositional ending. ;)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#704340 Mar 19, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
It healed because you put a cream on it.
That ain't no prayer answered.
If I pray for a million dollars to God and then go and rob a bank of a million dollars then is that my prayers answered ?
in this case, God gave me a clear thinking, God gave me guidance. He guided me to goggle, then find the right medication. and I did.

I don't think God will guide you to rob a bank. that's your decision, not God's.

Location hidden

#704341 Mar 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumb ass.
I said a woman can't have sex with a woman.
Twist it and turn it all you want, that's what you're good at.
<quoted text>
I don't think Arr Arr has ever heard of scissoring or strap-ons.
He leads a very sheltered life.
Or maybe he's just convinced himself that *he* decides what's real and what isn't.
And any woman who craves penetration is not as full-on lizzie as she claims.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#704342 Mar 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12? Every argument you make consists of some version of "what about you?" or "you started it" or "I know you are but what am I?"
Stealth christian.
So much fear over the non existent.
Pathetic.
I doubt you're in any position to be calling anyone pathetic. you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are you? Never was scared of anything divinity surgeon, specially some chick that paints herself red and plays dress up. I think your age has been established.. don't put words in my mouth. if you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.. Pineapple?
tricki

Manheim, PA

#704343 Mar 19, 2014
JESUS loves you..

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. "Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!…"

Buddha, Superman, Zeus, Horus and Bernie aka amalgam

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#704344 Mar 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. It cracks me up when a wiccan gets on here and crows about Christians forcing their beliefs on their kids then they turn around and admit that they are "raising" their own children as wiccans; the hypocrites. "Any" influence towards a preferred denomination is indoctrination, no matter how you look at it. They say nobody is "born" a Christian but all are born atheist, so logic says being "raised" wiccan is just as unnatural as any other external influence on an individual's ability to think freely.
You have only to read a few of IANS' posts to begin to understand how unnatural the Marxist humanist position is.
Please don't be offended by my prepositional ending. ;)
Yes, I know it's Indoctrination and I told her so, no matter how much she denies it. it is, what it is. yeah, she talks bout her goddess and shyt but it's not the same as Christian, yeah right! yeah, it's very hypocritical and she knows it but want admit it..

Location hidden

#704345 Mar 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't that be much more fun with a guy with a nice throbbing "Woody" :)
Yep, strap-ons are the next best thing...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qA2EY8nX0Bc/T0EJ4qr...

...to necrophilia. xD

It just goes to show ya that gay is a mental illness.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#704346 Mar 19, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the christian god, 2000
Yhwh 3500
the God that i worship is one who existed way before the universe was created. but i have a high respect for Christ, Mohammed, Yhwh, etc.(i think all of them is just one God, the God that i am worshipping).

Location hidden

#704347 Mar 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last year, the hardest thing I have had to do is forgiving "God".
So, there is nothing about having lived that you enjoyed?

Location hidden

#704348 Mar 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever meet a pycopath....where might I find one?
:-)
Try your mirror.

Location hidden

#704349 Mar 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You could use a word processor; that's what I do.
For some reason, Topix frequently closes when I'm in the middle of writing a post, and I wind up losing everything. What I do now is, I block and copy, and paste to a blank page; that way, I don't have to worry about losing everything if the connection fails again (usually due to Topix assaulting me with some kind of advertising). I can type in *proper* Italian, and when I'm done I block and copy it from the document page, and paste it back into the reply window.
The "italics" she like to talk about--the ones that shouldn't be there--seem to appear pretty regularly in *her* posts. So, if anyone's using google or yahoo or any of the others, it's her--trying to make herself look smarter than me.
She fails miserably. She's such an empty-headed little twinkie. Full of creamy white goodness, surrounded by golden cake.
And full of fat.
Because all of your relatively identical rants are just so important to save from the Topix ether? Gotcha.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#704350 Mar 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, God heals, God helps, God gives guidance.
God helped me by guiding me to goggle and find the right medication. I am very thankful for that. God does not always perform Miracles. God also gives guidance.
yes, it worked for me. I prayed to God to heal my psoriasis. and it is healed.
God gave you the psoriasis in the first place....faulty design.

Location hidden

#704351 Mar 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi kait!
i'd just like to say that of course I see the logic Kaitlin. I'm not unreasonable. When I'm being serious I ask a person what they think of the resurrection of Christ. If they don't wanna talk about it, I leave them alone. If they're okay talking about it, that's my icebreaker. If they want me to stop, I stop. I gotta be polite about it. That's in all seriousness.
however, when somebody tells me things like "lick your dad's seemen..." sometimes it stirs a negative reaction from me
how about you, kait; are you a reasonable person?:-)
I've never, before heard garbage like that dad/semen comment come out of another female's mouth. Even for a flannelback that is insane.

Evolution is true.....

#704352 Mar 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the God that i worship is one who existed way before the universe was created. but i have a high respect for Christ, Mohammed, Yhwh, etc.(i think all of them is just one God, the God that i am worshipping).
Who said the universe wasn't always here

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#704353 Mar 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you're in any position to be calling anyone pathetic. you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are you? Never was scared of anything divinity surgeon, specially some chick that paints herself red and plays dress up. I think your age has been established.. don't put words in my mouth. if you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.. Pineapple?
I know you are but what am I?

*kids, good luck deciphering the rest, pathetic christians are to be observed, not to be taken seriously*

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#704354 Mar 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>God gave you the psoriasis in the first place....faulty design.
And.. Science fixed it :-)

Evolution is true.....

#704355 Mar 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Try your mirror.
Hey dude....

Location hidden

#704356 Mar 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Einstein never said that God isn't omnipotent, you did.
"The most beautiful and most profound experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness."
Albert Einstein, The Merging of Spirit and Science
Christine is incapable of understanding Einstein on any subject.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#704357 Mar 19, 2014
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So , let me get this straight.
"God " created an ointment for your psoriasis, but has no time for finding a cure for cancer.
Gotcha.
http://www.cai.org/testimonies/healed-cancer-...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#704358 Mar 19, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the universe wasn't always here
I believe God existed first before the universe was created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min Tellthetruth 37,323
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 48 min Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr oneear69 688,931
You are of your father.....the devil 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web