Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#702462 Mar 15, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
The post below was addressed to YOU (Ghost Writer) by Screwge. Perhaps you would like to reconsider what you said about my comment towards him. He deserves at least to be kicked in the mouth to knock out his last two teeth. Even with religion aside, no poster on topix is more chocked full of hate as much as Screwge.
<quoted text>
Scrooge is entitled to his opinion just as you are. he is what he is right. a person doesn't have to agree with him but at least one needs to respect him and his choice as ghost writer has done.. you talk shyt, why not him? you think you have a free pass or something? playing Dirty for Dirty will get you one thing... Dirty!!

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#702465 Mar 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, My name is nobody, nobody is my name. I am a redneck, hillbilly from S.E. Kentucky Susie. I don't even know what a fundamentalist is. put it in plain english for me, WHERE WILL THE NON-BELIEVERS GO?(Spiritually) They are separated from God now (Earthly)
Watch out calling yourself a redneck, screwie will be all over that..lol...Kentucky is a BEAUTIFUL state; I am sure you are proud to be a hillbilly; I know I am.

I think you know what a fundie is pusher.. Are you trying to bait a poor sweet girl like me?

It is not appointed unto me to decide your fate after death pusher. In all good conscious, it would be wrong of me to even make a suggestion. With that said, an earthy separation from God is not the same as a spiritual separation or a total separation. YOU have chosen not to accept, however, God's presence is still on this earth and you reap the rewards of that regardless of your spiritual state or your mindset. You may "think" you are absent from God because of the choice you made, but you are far from removed. The only person that lived and felt that was JESUS; anyone else must have passed on.

“I love Jesus”

#702466 Mar 15, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you might enjoy this Susie
J. Warner Wallace
I was an atheist for 35 years. I was passionate in my opposition to Christianity, and I enjoyed debating my Christian friends. I seldom found them to be prepared to defend what they believed. I became a Police Officer and eventually advanced to Detective; I spent twelve years working cold-case homicides. Along the way, I developed a healthy respect for the role of evidence in discerning truth, and my profession gave me ample opportunity to press into practice what I learned about the nature and power of evidence. Throughout all of this, I remained an "angry atheist," hostile to Christianity and largely dismissive of Christians.
But I have to admit that I never took the time to examine the evidence for the Christian Worldview without the bias and presupposition of naturalism. I never gave the case for Christianity a fair shake. When I finally examined the evidence fairly using the tools I learned as a detective, I found it difficult to deny, especially if I hoped to retain my respect for the way evidence is utilized to determine truth. I found the evidence for Christianity to be as convincing as any cold case I'd ever investigated.
From angry atheist, to skeptic, to believer, to seminarian, to pastor, to podcaster and author, my journey has been assisted by my experience as a detective. I want to help you understand how evidence is used to make a case and then show you the evidential strength of the case for Christianity. I'll teach you the principles of cold-case investigations and help you to utilize these investigative tools to make the case to others.
Thank you :)

Location hidden

#702467 Mar 15, 2014

Location hidden

#702468 Mar 15, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Watch out calling yourself a redneck, screwie will be all over that..lol...Kentucky is a BEAUTIFUL state; I am sure you are proud to be a hillbilly; I know I am.
I think you know what a fundie is pusher.. Are you trying to bait a poor sweet girl like me?
It is not appointed unto me to decide your fate after death pusher. In all good conscious, it would be wrong of me to even make a suggestion. With that said, an earthy separation from God is not the same as a spiritual separation or a total separation. YOU have chosen not to accept, however, God's presence is still on this earth and you reap the rewards of that regardless of your spiritual state or your mindset. You may "think" you are absent from God because of the choice you made, but you are far from removed. The only person that lived and felt that was JESUS; anyone else must have passed on.
Yeah, Scrooge has had a few choice words for me on that, but I have been called worse. Trying to bait you, No! just asking. I wasn't asking you to decide my fate Susie only how you see He!!? I am very proud of my Heritage Susie..
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#702469 Mar 15, 2014
no name Dorothy. golly.

“I love Jesus”

#702470 Mar 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Sheol? The Grave, Lol! His Jewishness went out the window with Kaifus and the Den Of Vipers he preached against. His own teachings shot that down Susie. The Resurrection overcame the Grave( Sheol)
https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/hell-sheol...
that will tell you about that lake of fire
That is hilarious!! His Jewishness did not go out the window. He called out Jews who were not following truth. In fact He came to FULLFILL the law… which was/is Jewish. Where in the world do you get your information from? Maybe you should try a different type of search engine and abandon Google??
Yes, Jesus overcame the “grave” and so shall I and anyone else who accepts. The lake of fire is metaphoric; a burning to cleanse; not an eternal place of punishment or resting place. The cleansing power of the Holy Spirit was symbolized by fire in Isaiah 6:6,7
It is a means to PURIFY..
God refines His people
Ps. 66:10 For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver. 11You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. 12You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#702471 Mar 15, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, religious nutjobs like you.
And what do you mean, "6-4 BC?" Was it six, five or four?
Which of your scholars is telling the truth, and which are lying?
the thing is : if the mythological god was not born in year zero, the calendar count is NOT in his honor.
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#702472 Mar 15, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That hypothesis is patently false, is it? It's obviously correct. There are STILL people - and it is likely that you are one of them - that believe that people can rise from the dead. You worship such a notion.
And it's hardly snobbery to disesteem the thoughts of people who knew almost nothing about how the world works and what is or is not possible. They didn't know what a bacterium is, or a galaxy, or a protein, or oxygen. They didn't know what the brain does. The bible says that the earth is flat and covered by a dome, that bats are birds, and that hares chew cud. They believed that demons populate the world. Why should we be surprised or care that they also believed that the dead could be revivified?
And how much better is it today among the faithful¨? This came from your source : "If Christ is risen, nothing else matters. And if Christ is not risen - nothing else matters." http://www.dartmouthapologia.org/articles/sho...
What kind of thinking is that? It says that nothing matters whether Christ is risen or not.
This is yet another example of the kind of thinking that we are accustomed to with Christian apologetics. Faith redirects the path of reason to make it lead to a god. How savvy do you need to be to reject this kind of thinking, or to eventually become uninterested in arguments coming from people with these motivations and values?
Apologetics are for believers, not unbelievers. They relieve cognitive dissonance in those that want to believe, but generate it in those of us with no such need.
"What kind of thinking is that? It says that nothing matters whether Christ is risen or not."

where do you read that?

“I love Jesus”

#702473 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Translation: "The witch has stumped me again, damn it."
Correction to the following post.."The witch has contradicted herself again and it makes me laugh, damn I'm good"..

Location hidden

#702474 Mar 15, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That is hilarious!! His Jewishness did not go out the window. He called out Jews who were not following truth. In fact He came to FULLFILL the law… which was/is Jewish. Where in the world do you get your information from? Maybe you should try a different type of search engine and abandon Google??
Yes, Jesus overcame the “grave” and so shall I and anyone else who accepts. The lake of fire is metaphoric; a burning to cleanse; not an eternal place of punishment or resting place. The cleansing power of the Holy Spirit was symbolized by fire in Isaiah 6:6,7
God refines His people
Ps. 66:10 For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver. 11You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. 12You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
Thank you Susie.. Good Luck on your Journey.
finalPropheciesP inpointed

Marietta, GA

#702475 Mar 15, 2014

What's NEXT in END TIME 2014 ?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heisnear-com

Location hidden

#702476 Mar 15, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>That is hilarious!! His Jewishness did not go out the window. He called out Jews who were not following truth. In fact He came to FULLFILL the law… which was/is Jewish. Where in the world do you get your information from? Maybe you should try a different type of search engine and abandon Google??
God refines His people
Seems to me like the Jewish holdouts didn't wanna give up their old ways of Worship and Sacrifice? What's your take on Abraham being ask to sacrifice his son? I always thought of the OT testament God as being the one Abraham got sent away from. The one Angel wanted Human Sacrifice (Issac) The other Angel stopped him. I think it was a lot deeper than just Obedience. I think the OT God is straight out of them Pagan Worship Gods of sacrifice and Death. Jesus was all about life and wouldn't had anything to do with the deaths and rapes of the OT God. The Ten Commandments would be considered Idolatry, seems like anyway. Unto this day, some don't wanna let go of the OT God. Jesus came to teach a new way from the OT God other than what was going on. Satan is God Of This World, Jesus said, He was Not Of This World.. The OT God, was a God of this World..(Deception, Confusion) He condoned murder, rape, slavery, even killed people himself.. The God Jesus spoke of was of Life and not Death..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#702477 Mar 15, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
My assessment of atheists is ALWAYS dead on right. You do know that God exists as that is why you have the strong NEED to bash Christians, as we keep you uncomfortable with your attempts to deny God.
You are only on this forum to bash Christians because it's your only way to poke blasphemous and hateful comments towards the God that you hate.
The reason you hate God is because you hate everything that is good and you love everything that is evil and wicked.
Simply reading the hateful posts on this forum shows any casual observer why there is a Hell for all atheists to burn in .....and no, they will never get used to the flames and torture.
In other words, you can't answer a simple question - I didn't think you would.

As for the rest of your bizarre rantings...

Again - atheists lack a belief in ALL deities, not just the one that you happen to believe in.

But, hey, don't let reality get in the way of your persecution complex.

“I love Jesus”

#702478 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The practice is stregheria, the person is a strega. Yes, it's Italian. More Tuscan, actually, from the north. Similar to Gardner's Wicca, but that's because he borrowed so heavily from the Italian tradition to create his own.
Susie Delusional, on the other hand, is one of those hateful little christians who just...well, that pretty well sums it up. Just another insecure christian, looking for validation from without, and somehow she believes hatred, stupidity and ignorance will grant her that.
<quoted text>
You are nothing more than a hateful little fucktard christian like porter. You two deserve each other.
<quoted text>
That's what your posts demonstrate.
<quoted text>
No one; I don't believe in hell. Hell belongs to you christians; enjoy.
<quoted text>
That's what you christians do to me; I merely tell you that it's *your* hell, and that *you* can go there. What's wrong with that?
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure, whatever.....(gesu cristo, che pezzo di...)
<quoted text>
I saw it already. And as I told you, rejection of eternal punishment is to deny one of the main foundations of your own religion.
And where the hell do you get the idea that I'm trying to "damn" people? That's a christian activity.
<quoted text>
Yet you and your brother in christ porter want me to burn in your hell.
There's my post up there. Show me where I said "I hope you burn in the hell you believe in."
You believe it's okay for you to lie, and put words into someone else's mouth, because you're a christian, don't you?
Here is the REAL Lie Katie... Lie number one, you said.."Yet you and your brother in christ porter want me to burn in your hell". A statement I have NEVER made to anyone in my life, yet you say this is what I want?? This is NOT what I want or WISH on anyone even IF there is an eternal burning hell.. No one.. notta.. capeesh? I doubt it..lol..

Lie number 2 from Katie.."Hell belongs to you christians; enjoy" that is basically telling someone to burn in hell puppy girl..

Lie number 3 from the mutt girl aka Katie.. This is a post YOU made..POST 702013 From
"EVIL CHRISTIAN WOULD-BE RAPIST AND SODOMIZER ALERT!!
Too bad there isn't a hell, you bastard, because you deserve it"

Now Katie, I may have used a nicer way of stating what you said but. "I hope you burn in the hell you believe in." and "Too Bad there isn't a hell, you bastard, because you deserve it" as well as "I merely tell you that it's *your* hell, and that *you* can go there" are parallel's .. on the same line.. mean the same thing...

.. YOU are stating to someone that you wish hell on them or as you say, they deserve hell... Dear girl.. especially in the post where you say..."Too bad there isn't a hell, you bastard, because you deserve it"...

I wish you would go to hell vs You deserve hell... and that was just post you made yesterday.. What if I went back further, who knows what I would find... Geeze, I was being kind if you ask me..

I will subsequently post your post...702013 and let others be the judge.. Nice try, but you failed again.. LMAO at U

“I love Jesus”

#702479 Mar 15, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote (to RR):
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
<quoted text>
Is *that* what you call this?
<quoted text>
You call that "flattery??"
<quoted text>
BECAUSE YOU EARNED IT.
You don't want to know that, do you? Just pull it out of your head, throw it away, and continue on as before.
Waaasssuuup: "But I'm a christian! God *tells* me I can do whatever I want, because he forgives me! I'm allowed to hate, I'm allowed to lie, I'm allowed to steal and tell women I want to shove my dick down their throats, and then tell everyone how good I am! My savior forgives me! Why won't you love and respect me??"
Official notice, Shorty: I hate your fucking guts, and I wish you a long, miserable, pain-filled life.
Now, this is a post where you wish someone a pain-filled life... Wow, you are evil and full of hate
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#702480 Mar 15, 2014
When push comes to shove, demons demonstrate what good sprinters they are.

No amalgam
No suicide
No Aradia
No scholarship
No honesty

Bye bye Dorothy. The greatest Liar is cold.

“I love Jesus”

#702481 Mar 15, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: do you think your response is an example of Christ-like behavior?
<quoted text>
Attn Wilderide:
This is Shorty's idea of christ-like behavior:
<quoted text>
I'll bet waaasssuuup fantasizes about sodomizing 11-year-old girls. After all, his "jesus" forgives him.
<quoted text>
You forgot this one:
<quoted text>
EVIL CHRISTIAN WOULD-BE RAPIST AND SODOMIZER ALERT!!
Too bad there isn't a hell, you bastard, because you deserve it.
As I promised, post number 702013 where you tell some one they DESERVE hell... Try not to lie anymore Katie girl It's childish, but then again that is your forte'
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#702482 Mar 15, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
God is very important to me
It's very important that you seek professional treatment for your delusions, kid.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#702483 Mar 15, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
We are tolerant of religion
Speak for yourself! I have zero tolerance for religious brainwashing and neither should you. Organized religion is an abomination that has the human race on the path to a premature demise. There's absolutely no place for preying religious cults with violence inciting dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 10 min Paul Porter1 1,466
How to find a Top Freight Forwarder (Jul '10) 18 min Michael 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 28 min winthanga 1,809
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 6,166
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 37 min winthanga 7,341
Limousine Service Singapore 57 min findinglimo 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,725
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,230
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 444,364
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 596,695
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,076
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Bella Italia 612,652
More from around the web