Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#701481 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that, I see where your mind is today..
Yes you did. You said you want to pIss in my coffee to sweeten it

Oh yes and for some perverted reason you wanted hair around the top of the cup

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#701482 Mar 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty good book.
It's on my list.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#701483 Mar 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It's on my list.
Have you read "the god game", that's pretty good too but not as good as Doctor Sleep.
huytra

Pittsburgh, PA

#701484 Mar 12, 2014
theres no God hes dead has no power God is a Liar..

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#701485 Mar 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t fancy here myself but hey, I’m like that. The chances are very high that she will not fancy you either.
Kait rocks and by looking at her pic, she is also razor sharp..getting her to "fancy" me, was not the Intention..

Location hidden

#701486 Mar 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You said you want to pIss in my coffee to sweeten it
Oh yes and for some perverted reason you wanted hair around the top of the cup
Why does it have to be perverted? man, your uptight! it's a joke christine, nothing more, nothing less. my apologies to your humorless self! go get laid!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#701487 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Why does it have to be perverted? man, your uptight! it's a joke christine, nothing more, nothing less. my apologies to your humorless self! go get laid!
I know what it was but to be honest your version of humour is not really funny. Imagine someone like Buck pissing in your coffee and tell my how stomach rolling hilarious that thought is?

Sexist prig. I had sex this morning thank you, it was not “getting laid” is was wonderful and loving but hey, if you are happy “‘laying’ your bItch” and then running off to tell your buddies all about how fooking much of gods gift to women you are then go for it, don’t let me stop your enjoyment.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#701488 Mar 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They hold the Flintstones cartoons as documentaries.
LOL
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#701489 Mar 12, 2014
Murdock is a scholar. she proves that Buddha is the first cousin of job's aunt's niece and his daughter was Mary Magdalene and Dorothy is the Messiah. all supported with scholarly references to amalgamated Horus and is generously honored by herself

Location hidden

#701490 Mar 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what it was but to be honest your version of humour is not really funny. Imagine someone like Buck pissing in your coffee and tell my how stomach rolling hilarious that thought is?
Sexist prig. I had sex this morning thank you, it was not “getting laid” is was wonderful and loving but hey, if you are happy “‘laying’ your bItch” and then running off to tell your buddies all about how fooking much of gods gift to women you are then go for it, don’t let me stop your enjoyment.
I don't kiss and tell Christine. I am not like that. I for sure am not Gods gift to women. I am not a bad looking guy. 6'4, about 230, brown curly hair. I was only joking with you and didn't mean for you to take offense to it.. I don't know the first thing bout "making love" I have never been in love so can't make it right? I am affectionet and attentive to her tho. I have had my share of "getting laid" tho. more than most, but it wasn't me they wanted, they wanted what I had and I had no problem with that. not like that now, I have changed a lot from the person I once was. my apologies to you.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#701491 Mar 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a complicated history. Many commonalities and borrowings of religion and culture despite political boundaries. Much like the English speaking countries have much in common.
That's true.

Location hidden

#701492 Mar 12, 2014
The Rolling Stones

Sympathy For The Devil

My Favorite Song Of All Time
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701493 Mar 12, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Trixie is paranoid delusional. Thinks everybody on here is Acharya S (real name Dorothy M. Murdock), author of "The Christ Conspiracy" and blogger at "Truth be Known".
Wow!! That's really delusional! I'm a Christian apologist who has criticized the conclusions that Acharya S. has published. Why would I criticize my own work if I was Dorothy Murdock? Not only is Trixie delusional but she must have some major reading comprehension problems too.

Sad.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#701494 Mar 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No poe could possibly be a better parody of fundies than this retarded redneck who isn't even trying!
EVERYONE is a fundy to a flamer!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#701495 Mar 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The inner core of the earth is solid Iron.
lol - is that so? then what's that molten lava stuff that erupts ocassionally through volcanos?;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#701496 Mar 12, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, mathematics is a science and has its axioms which are assumed to be true without proof. Right?
<quoted text>
Are you gonna ask her about *her* pubes?
don't be jealous hon, i'm still interested in yours too!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#701497 Mar 12, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I have two of you to whom I owe zero respect.
Riverside Redneck has a history of violence that we know about through his own admission. Ask him about it yourself.
<quoted text>
I can promise you this, Shorty; you will *never* have to worry about *me* respecting you.
yes, i know and as long as you remain a wolf witch, your disrespect towards me is an honor and privileage so keep them persecution points coming!:-)

Location hidden

#701498 Mar 12, 2014
Will someone give me a take on the Great City(Mysteries City) of Babylon? The Wh*R$ of Babylon? The Seven Mounds (mountains) she sits on?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#701499 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
You really should seek out a neurologust, and get a CT run on you.
your wolf witch curses don't work on me, hon, but if & when they come back on you, please holla at me on the low and i'll pray for you:-)
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701500 Mar 12, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not observed by us. No one wrote about him when he was supposedly alive. All stuff written about him was 30 to 90 years after his supposed life.
Adam and Eve as written in the Bible did not exist, meaning there was no 'original sin' therefore invalidating Jesus' reason for being.
I really doubt he ever existed, and following the above posters kind of flawed logic....I've proven it.
Ever hear of circumstantial evidence?
It can put criminals in prison, and in some cases the gas chamber
You're correct that Jesus was not observed by us. But Jesus isn't a scientific subject. And yes almost all of the earliest accounts of Jesus were written within 30 years after His crucifixion.

Why do you think Adam and Eve didn't exist?

What is your concept or understanding of "original sin?"

You've "proven" that Jesus didn't exist? Would you care to explain how you've proven that?

Circumstantial evidence is still credible when correctly analyzed and applied to the issue at hand.

The gas chamber is no longer used in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 44,923
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 649,786
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 55,918
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,293
dubai airport any gay men for sex contact me on... (Jun '15) 1 hr jelly 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,472
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 2 hr israel96 11
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web