<quoted text>
Evolution IS a theory.
It's also a fact. Deal with it.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701435 Mar 11, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
Evolution IS confirmed by the overwhelming and irrefutable fossil and genetic evidence.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though this irrefutable thing is refuted daily?
Ok.
No, it isn't refuted daily.

You xtian asshats *deny* it daily.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701436 Mar 11, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution has never been refuted. Christian pseudoscience isn't science. You'll never meet a more severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination than yourself. Your infantile posts are ridiculed on a daily basis, but you're far too retarded to understand that you're making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum. A poe couldn't possibly be more effective in ridiculing the idiocy of fundies than you, kid.
I would recommend that Arr Arr watch an episode or two of "Cosmos," but he'd probably just shoot his TV instead. After all, science comes from de debbil!!
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#701437 Mar 11, 2014
no evidence

no amalgam!

|
tricki wrote:
any body seen aradia? we know she existed cause dorothy is in love with her
any body? aradia?
no evidence
no amalgam
Aura Mytha wrote:

<quoted text>
I'm happy to disappoint you insane sock muppet people to find out we're actually two different people, thank you. Btw we also happen to be completely different sexes you
moronic froot loop fundie.

you know the witch! no! you know that mentally ill nut is a "completely different" sex from you. golly gee Dorothy, how do you know so much about an anonymous poster on line?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701438 Mar 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, honesty.
If nothing can be proven with absolute certainty , STFU about "evolution is fact".
Evolution is a proven fact, unlike your buybull and your global flood and your jesus prickhole son of god.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701439 Mar 11, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
Evolution has never been refuted.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your Topix Atheist! lack of belief.
Your concession is noted.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701441 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry - i meant to say 'around the turn of the 19th century'
if the poor dummy didn't recant then, he sure as hell has been recanting ever since....
You're a small-minded, hate-filled little xtian. You *like* the idea of burning people who don't believe the shit that you believe.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701442 Mar 11, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is criticizing blind faith, LOL!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no blind faith involved in reading the meticuloulsy and miraculously preserved historical biographies of Christ written by eyewitnesses who knew Him personally, dummy!
what is it that you believe about our origin again (LMAO)???;-)
There's no such thing.

You really do enjoy lying to yourself, don't you?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701443 Mar 11, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, mathematics is a science and has its axioms which are assumed to be true without proof. Right?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi cutie pie!
can't we just put our differences aside and get along for a little while?;-)
Are you gonna ask her about *her* pubes?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701444 Mar 11, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I have two of you to whom I owe zero respect.
Riverside Redneck has a history of violence that we know about through his own admission. Ask him about it yourself.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't respect the Lord Jesus Christ, i'd be very ashamed if you respected me;-)
I can promise you this, Shorty; you will *never* have to worry about *me* respecting you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701445 Mar 11, 2014
Nawton wrote:
<quoted text>
...then came the rain.
How is it that 40 days of rain covered the highest peaks on earth?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you read the creation account, the earth, the sea and it's atmosphere was quit different before the flood.
Are you gonna tell us it was all flat?

So, you're a Flat Earther on top of being a fundietard.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701446 Mar 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be very interesting. Keep you posted.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i just can't understand why you and me aren't best buds?!
Maybe because she's smart, and you're a perverted internet predator.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#701447 Mar 11, 2014
tricki wrote:
no evidence
no amalgam!
|<quoted text>
any body? aradia?
no evidence
no amalgam
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to disappoint you insane sock muppet people to find out we're actually two different people, thank you. Btw we also happen to be completely different sexes you
moronic froot loop fundie.
you know the witch! no! you know that mentally ill nut is a "completely different" sex from you. golly gee Dorothy, how do you know so much about an anonymous poster on line?
Easy dumb ass....she told me years ago.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701448 Mar 11, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kaitlin! Yeah, I like to check back in from time to time to see what's up.
Speaking of which, is Whasssup still keeping you entertained? Lol. He could prove the existence of God to me by praying for brains and demonstrating the result.
Shorty's really gone over the edge lately; I mean, that dude's mind has wandered completely off the rez.

I think he might have had a mini-stroke.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701449 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you know them demons don't want us to spank and control our kids so that they'll be able to control them. gaytheist's and demons work so well together that it's uncanny!
Obvious dementia. I'm betting it was caused by a mini-stroke.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701450 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES - and thanks for proving it with the honorable mention!;-)
You really should seek out a neurologust, and get a CT run on you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#701454 Mar 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, great; shit just happened. And its name is nanoanalboy.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#701455 Mar 11, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Philip's preaching in Samaria had caused many people to accept Jesus as the Savior, they sent Peter and John to visit them. And these two men came to tell them more about the power of God, for as yet none of the Samaritans had received the Holy Spirit. When Peter and John prayed for them and laid their hands on them, God gave the Holy Spirit to the Samaritan believers too.
Simon looked on with increasing wonder when he saw how Peter and John prayed and laid their hands on these people who received for Holy Spirit.
He thought in his heart, "If only I had such power I might again seem to be a great man among these people. Perhaps I can persuade these visitors from Jerusalem to sell this power to me." So he came to the apostles, saying, "I will give you money if you will sell me this power to lay my hands on whomever I please that they may receive the Holy Spirit."
But Peter looked at Simon and said, "You wicked person! May your money be lost with you if you think God's gifts can be bought. You do not have any part in this work, for your heart is not right in God's sight. Unless you repent of your sins and pray God to forgive your wicked thoughts you will be lost, for now you are bound fast with sin as with a chain."
Simon was frightened when he heard Peter's words. Even yet he did not understand, for he did not know how God could make his heart right. So he asked Peter to pray for him, that he might not be lost. But we do not know that he ever repented of his sins and turned to God.
Christiansunite.com
"Simon the Sorcerer"
…Then they began laying their hands on them, and they were receiving the Holy Spirit. Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was bestowed through the laying on of the apostles' hands, he offered them money, saying, "Give this authority to me as well, so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit."…
who is being baptized in the holy spirit today?
It's amazing to me that you people still believe that the stuff like you are writing here means anything to any non-religionist.

Your 'Scripture' is basically bullsh!t, and most of us are really tired of hearing or reading of it. It means nothing in today's world.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701456 Mar 11, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
honey, i like best it when you are ignoring me, as you promised. sayonara dorothy
Why does ^ this ^ goofball keep calling everyone "dorothy?"
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701457 Mar 11, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Scrooge wrote:
Evolution is only denied by the world's most staggeringly ignorant godbots
<quoted text>
No, it's confirmed by research, verifiable physical evidence, and scientific consensus.
Neither evolution nor creation can be proven from a scientific observation. Science is based upon observation. Since no human was alive then, neither was observed and neither has been repeated. Glad I could solve that one. Good night my dear. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 49,591
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 647,062
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 54 min WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,729
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr ChristineM 445,761
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web