RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#701519 Mar 12, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No, it isn't refuted daily.
You xtian asshats *deny* it daily.
Refutation and denial are totally different.

I thought you knew.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#701520 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I would recommend that Arr Arr watch an episode or two of "Cosmos," but he'd probably just shoot his TV instead. After all, science comes from de debbil!!
Oh ya, a TV show will be proof.

I recommend you watch the miniseries, The Bible.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#701521 Mar 12, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your source from Wikipedia:
Flood geology (also creation geology or diluvial geology) is the interpretation of the geological history of the Earth in terms of the global flood described in Genesis 6–9. Similar views played a part in the early development of the science of geology, even after the biblical chronology had been rejected by geologists in favour of an ancient Earth. Flood geology is a field of study within creation science, which is a part of young Earth creationism.[1][2][3]
Adherents believe the Christian Bible is inerrant and hold its passages to be historically accurate, including the story of Noah's Ark, and that the Bible's internal chronology, which places the Flood within the last five thousand years, is reliable. Flood geology contradicts the scientific consensus in geology and paleontology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, biology, geophysics and stratigraphy,[4][5][6][7][8][9 ] and the scientific community considers it to be pseudoscience.[10][11]
I gave all the information on the internet about the flood and all you checked was wiki?!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#701522 Mar 12, 2014
Sometimes the Sun don't Shine, The Sky ain't Blue and The Wind don't Blow..

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#701523 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
The hatefulness of christianity.
Oh come on Kaitlin, you know Christians are almost never Christ-like.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#701524 Mar 12, 2014
All atheists should be required to read krazi Kat's posts, too. Talk about scholarship. Wow. She's a second grade graduate and can spell gawds. She presents excellent arguments on why Christians suck and why she hates them and how despicable buybulls are.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#701525 Mar 12, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone you know never existed, being Christ-like means a lot to those who love to judge christians

Moron

Location hidden

#701526 Mar 12, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Christian Religion has nothing to do with Christ. Nothing but Deception from the Inception of Christianity! Christ would've had nothing to do with their Bondage..

San Francisco

#701527 Mar 12, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone you know never existed, being Christ-like means a lot to those who love to judge christians
Moron
Thanks for helping make my point. LOL!

San Francisco

#701528 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Because the Christian Religion has nothing to do with Christ. Nothing but Deception from the Inception of Christianity! Christ would've had nothing to do with their Bondage..
Their symbol is a torture device. That's pretty much all I need to know.
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#701529 Mar 12, 2014

RUSSIA Military POISED to attack ISRAEL ----

http://youtu.be/CGWLPfU4IpY

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#701530 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't kiss and tell Christine. I am not like that. I for sure am not Gods gift to women. I am not a bad looking guy. 6'4, about 230, brown curly hair. I was only joking with you and didn't mean for you to take offense to it.. I don't know the first thing bout "making love" I have never been in love so can't make it right? I am affectionet and attentive to her tho. I have had my share of "getting laid" tho. more than most, but it wasn't me they wanted, they wanted what I had and I had no problem with that. not like that now, I have changed a lot from the person I once was. my apologies to you.
No problem, I was only pissing in your coffee

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#701531 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Sometimes the Sun don't Shine, The Sky ain't Blue and The Wind don't Blow..
The sun always shines, has done for almost 5 billion years and will for at least as long again

As to whether you can see it because it’s night where you are or the clouds are thick makes little difference to the sun shining.

Location hidden

#701532 Mar 12, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Christ would have anything to do with any Religion that had a torture device as a symbol? c'mon dude.. Satan is the God of this world. All want to be "As God" from the RCC on down the line. The Vatican is the worse. taking confession and selling or giving you forgiveness, Acting God like as an Intermediary between God and man! Only one can Actually say that, Jesus. "No One Comes To The Father Except Through Me" Where would Satan be to do his Bidding? Exactly, right at the heart (core) of it, The Church.(Deception) at it's finest.. Revelations and all speak of it (Mystery city, Babylon, Great City) it all relates directly to the Romans and The Church.. The Vatican, Official Sponsor Of The Anti-Christ..Practiced at the Art Of Deception.(Blood Stained Hands)

Location hidden

#701533 Mar 12, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I was only pissing in your coffee
Thanks for the gesture but I take mine unsweetened. Besides, you have to be an aweful good shot from where you are :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#701534 Mar 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Superstitious rubbish, same old. Yawn.
whatever you say, the fact remains the same. Miracles are real. God is real as proven by Miracles.

I saw a real Miracle on June 30, 2011.

Here is another real Miracle via faith and prayers:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701535 Mar 12, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there other symbols? And what is the theological context behind the symbolism of the cross?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#701536 Mar 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Math is science only when used as a supportive role. It does not stand alone and said well by Einstein "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.".
Yes math is a measuring tool of science , and just a tool, however science...
requires more than just the tools. Even our resident Math professor polymath will tell you this.
Stop acting like poly's is the last word on ANYTHING! He screws up on here, regularly, sputtering apologies for his lame ass mistakes that would make a high school kid laugh.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#701537 Mar 12, 2014
Nawton wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget that part where jesus said to follow him one must sell all their possessions.
"That" was a prerequisite to being an apostle, not a believer.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701538 Mar 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Rev. 18:24~ And in Her was found the blood of the prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Rome? Roman Catholic Church?
The Vatican, Official Sponsor Of The Anti-Christ..
Now this is interesting. I too have come to the same conclusion about the RCC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 33 min Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 42,498
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 690,591
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
More from around the web