Prove there's a god.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#701107 Mar 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'side' and my 'side' both know that you can find scripture to support ANY position you want to take. Therefore the Bible scripture holds no credence with anybody except for you fundamentalist holdouts.
Give it a rest....ALL scripture is man-made and not of some diaphanous God
That is your opinion; however, I beg to differ. Your fundie minded opinon holds no credence with anybody but yourself. I guess were even then ;)

“I love Jesus”

#701108 Mar 10, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't and won't because I never said it was.
I bring up Hell because I'm talking to atheists, those who are going there. Have you not read the Bible on that subject?
Or are you one of those that think that Christ died an unbelievably painful death to save people from "nothing". That is blasphemy to think that Christ died for no reason. Christ spoke about Hell 10:1 more often than Heaven.
That is because it is a real place worth being crucified for so that others could avoid.
I don't sugar coat a serious subject, and neither should you.
George Carlin is exactly the type of arrogant atheist that is in Hell burning for his defiance against God and Christianity.
In fact, I never peaked into an atheist forum until he died 6 years ago or so, and I always said when he died, he would be in Hell immediately....and he is there.
Jesus dies so that we may live.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not PERISH but have ever lasting life.

Hell is a state without God. Jesus deserves more from us than to think he will burn us for all eternity. Believe what you wish, that is my take.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#701109 Mar 10, 2014
tricki wrote:
It is because of lessons I have learned from my past experience in a cult that I can smell certain kinds of fallacious arguments a mile off. vridar
"The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion … draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects or despises, or else by some distinction sets aside or rejects."
So much from them has reminded me of cult-think.
woof woof Dorothy
you are far sicker than you realize
Nice to see you're working again.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#701110 Mar 10, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. You must be a liberal.
Hey guy, I have an opinion just like you.

I'm a conservative liberal. I've voted for Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, and Barack Obama.

The Republicans are so screwed up nowadays that I may never vote that way again.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701111 Mar 10, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look everyone! Wassy forgot to pull his shirt back down again.
Does *anyone* really pay attention to anything waaasssuuup has to say anymore?

“I love Jesus”

#701113 Mar 10, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, the topix pig, is one of the top 5 most putrid, arrogant, HATEFUL, repugnant maggots to type on cyberspace.
Her acts of cowardice are reflections of how a person becomes once they reject Christianity and replace it with the dishonest religion of atheism.
She is to be pitied and I know her parents have to be highly disappointed in her.
Nothing is more hateful than an atheist pig like Kaitlin.
That is true, she is full of hate, but I am sure her mother supports her belief. I think the Strega is a passed down religion.
tricki

Lewisburg, PA

#701114 Mar 10, 2014
tricki wrote:
"In case you hadn’t noticed, Murdock’s fans know just wee bit too much about their idol for us to believe Ms. Murdock wasn’t defending herself."
from a post on VIRDAR
she does this everywhere she goes.
Here she is as "aura mytha" discussing herself as Katie the witch.
Aura Mytha wrote:
"I may not be a genius but I'm pretty sure Kaitlin doesn't claim to be wiccan, but rather a different variety . They call themselves Strega or practice Stregheria, Not sure if that make her
Stregherian , Sounds Russian, but it's Italian I think. Sounds kinda cool though."
this is dort as kate responding to herself when she was mytha
Kaitlin the Stregherian...lol
"The practice is stregheria, the person is a strega. Yes, it's Italian. More Tuscan, actually, from the north. Similar to Gardner's Wicca, but that's because he borrowed so heavily from the Italian tradition to create his own."
just as i said.

no amalgam, dort. no aradia. no errata. no scholarship. loads of conversing with yourselves about your hatred.

jesus is the way

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#701115 Mar 10, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. Much archaeological and even DNA evidence supports the Flood. You are in denial because you somehow want to sink the delusion deeper into your confused mind that there is no God.
Each day , it requires a stronger lie for you to remain trapped in your bigoted world of atheism.....and that's what this congregation of liars does for you. You and your mentally deranged atheist friends have to lie together to maintain the filthy corrupt dogma of atheism.
Link it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#701116 Mar 10, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>An atheist not enough courageous enough to embrace, share, and claim the lies of another atheist. How pitiful your stance is.
Which "lies"? Do you ever even attempt to make sense? You could at least be a little bit creative.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701117 Mar 10, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You interpret it the way you want to interpret it; therefore, it means whatever you want it to mean.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your MO, butter butt. Not mine.
Watch out, folks! Coming up next is his "I know you are, but what am I?" snappy comeback.

The buybull means what it says, not what you want it to mean. Deal with it.

Your buybull has been exposed, and you have been exposed.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701118 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Just like you.
Only, it's okay for you to cherry pick the same damn thing over and over again,'cause you gots de Lawdy Jeebus in ya.
That's what gives you permission to be a flaming hypocrite.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're helpless.
You're hopeless and clueless.
tricki

Lewisburg, PA

#701119 Mar 10, 2014
he is the truth. not the pope or billy graham.

to any christian stopping by, the creatures running this blog are possessed by evil and they don't do anything with their lives. they pose as numerous FOG and christians. satan gave them this assignment. ask for discernment and it will light up in amazing clarity. wormwood is dying of lung cancer and our father pities her.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701120 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
What the hell do *you* know about reason?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well more than you, it seems.
*You're* the one who believes that buybull shit, not me.

You know nothing of reason.

Why don't you pray to your "God" to get rid of me? Oh, wait; prayer doesn't work, and your "God" doesn't exist.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#701121 Mar 10, 2014
Susie, there are several references in the bible of hell and it being real; which you as a Christian; should be aware of.

NIV:
Matthew 5:22, 5:29, 5:30 Matthew 10:28 Mark 9:43, Luke 12:5 etc...

So, I'm confused when you say you don't believe in a hell? Clearly, the Bible you follow indicates that there is indeed a hell. The interpretation of what exactly that hell is ... depends upon the reader.

May I ask you what other passages of the Bible don't you believe in?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701122 Mar 10, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, The Jewish Calendar says the world is currently 5774 years old. Few Jews take it seriously.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez.
Give it a rest, purfesir.
No one's buying your bullshit.
You hate people who are more intelligent than you, because we don't buy your bullshit.

Go on hating for jesus, good xtian. You can still pretend to burn us alive.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#701123 Mar 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Southern man don't need you around anyhow benadam! You don't like my Rebel Flag, you can Kiss my Rebel @$$!!
I am all in favor granting "The South" independence.

Isn't that a good thing ?
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#701125 Mar 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"Hawking is wrong. Sagan is wrong. YOU especially are wrong."
And you know this how???
Do you have a degree in physics, mathematics, or astronomy???
What is your degree in?
None of the above. But I do pay attention to those who do have expertise in these disciplines.

My degree is a B.A. in History with an emphasis on Archives Management and Museum Management. I grew up in a family that made a living researching and writing technical journals related to history.

My post wasn't to show off because I can admit that I'm not as well versed in Physics, Astronomy, or Mathematics as some are. My primary goal was to mess with "Screwge."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701126 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe tomorrow the DNA evidence will change with a new discovery.
Don't put all your cards into your science, it's wrong more often than it's right.
If you hate science so much, why don't you burn your computer?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701128 Mar 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
wrote:
"Even though they grow weary and wear themselves out with child-bearing, it does not matter; let them go on bearing children till they die, that is what they are there for." - Martin Luther, Father of Christian Protestantism
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see I disagree with that. They're also here to make us sammiches. And clean up afterwards.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
wrote:
Seriously? That's your reply to one of the most hateful ideas imaginable?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't one of the most hateful ideas imaginable. You want hateful ideas, look to humanism:
No, we look at christianity.

We look at misogynistic, goose-stepping godbots like you, marching around your "perimeter" with a buybull in one hand and an assault rifle in the other. Have fun masturbating over your buybull, your jesus and your AR; my dad taught *me* to shoot with a Galil.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701129 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I can only handle so much intolerance from you before I just start scrolling.
<quoted text>
Does it look like I'm kidding?
<quoted text>
You make it so easy. All of your Christian haters make it easy.
YOU are the hater, xtian. You command us to accept your god and we refuse; and you tell yourself, "How *dare* they refuse my god? He's **God!**"

Shove your god up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web