Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#701146 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? What knowledge do you have that there is no god?
lack of evidence

and inductive reasoning

oh - the particular one that you invented is a great example of self-serving bigotry
the god fits you like a suit.

Location hidden

#701147 Mar 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was official then, but I had already condemned myself by knowingly doing wrong..
Of course, I will sell some of my garden, it's what I do.
It can also land you in Heaven..Choice is what it's use is. Freewill gives us that.. Do other animals have freewill?
real freewill?

or biblical freewill?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#701148 Mar 10, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> It's actually a process or methodology used to study the physical and natural world employing theoretical models and data from experiments or observation, that most often produce solutions in a problem domain, but - thanks for that information - Sherlock~/.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
I'm glad that you now know that a phrase such as "Science is skeptical" is idiotic.
No,*you* are idiotic.

When you look up into a rainy sky, how do you keep from drowning?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701149 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon ami, there are many hilarious things.
Like you brain-dead godbots.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701150 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
scientists disagree on evolution
Scrooge wrote:
No, they don't.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes they do.
Unless you're gonna say that all scientists agree that the Piltdown man is a real find......
How would *you* know? Science is unknown to you.

Location hidden

#701151 Mar 10, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, mathematics is a science and has its axioms which are assumed to be true without proof. Right?
at the most generous....

no

that is incorrect

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701152 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'd say trust both the Bible and science, with a skeptical eye of course.
<quoted text>
Yes, it's credible. Science IS wrong more often than it's right. They're even proud of it.
"Great success is built on failure, frustration, even catastrophy." -Sumner Redstone
"Failing is one of the greatest arts in the world. One fails toward success." -Charles Kettering
"Failure provides the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." -Henry Ford
"The fastest way to succeed is to double your failure rate." -Thomas Watson Sr.
http://www.uky.edu/~eushe2/Pajares/OnFailingG ...
I believe them. Don't you?
<quoted text>
I say the Bible has no contradictions, that the apparent contradictions that y'all find are easily dismissed.
I accept the Bible as being inspired by God, not written by God.
Electrical Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not stated as being written by God through another person? Also, the bible itself has changed multiple times so when are we going to believe one version over the next? Why does it keep changing? How are we translating a dead language into english?
I am curious how you dismiss contradictions. Is it just a matter of interpretation?
It's a matter of what Arr Arr *wants* to believe, and how he "interprets" the buybull.

The same way that waaasssuuup and porter do.

1700 years of rewrites, re-translations and re-editing, and they *still * haven't gotten it *exactly* the way they want it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701153 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I say the Bible has no contradictions, that the apparent contradictions that y'all find are easily dismissed.
I accept the Bible as being inspired by God, not written by God.
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. And God inspired man to write it for a number of practical reasons.
It wasn't "God" that inspired them, it was greed. A desire for power over others.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701154 Mar 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it didn't take faith....it took real world knowledge
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? What knowledge do you have that there is no god?
The bible.

People like you.

Should I go on?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701155 Mar 10, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Down through time many wrong things have been taught as truth. When we find the actual truth, we acknowledge it, we adjust, and life and science move on.
Because some things have been wrong in the past does not mean all is wrong today, which you seem to be implying every time you bring up science mistakes.
Except where science steps on the toes of your religion, you seem to accept it pretty much....right?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, that is NOT what I'm implying.
I'm implying that because some things in science, things that have been taught as fact, were actually wrong, as later discovered. Because of that, I assume that some things in science are still wrong today.
That's why I don't trust science, especially the scientific theories.
And that is why you embrace your buybullshit Book of Lies instead. No thought required, or desired.

It's always better to let someone else do your thinking for you, isn't it?

Location hidden

#701157 Mar 10, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, science is based on observations and experiments. Very good! No blind faith you say?
Okay. Let's try this out. Billions of years ago nobody saw the universe begin. And science has already proven that the universe is expanding, which means it DID have a beginning. There is NO credible evidence to suggest that the universe has always existed, or that there is a multiverse.
Hawking holds the position that the universe is past eternal despite evidence to the contrary. Hawking is a brilliant scientist and yet curiously holds a position based on blind faith when all cosmological indications are contrary to that. Hawking is wrong. Sagan is wrong. YOU especially are wrong. And I enjoy pointing that out using your own words and dogma against you. Thanks for playing.:)
many of the terms you have employed need specific definition.

Much of Cosmology is not understood definitively.

Not your ignorance nor mine nor the unanswered questions of cosmology create god(s)

I think it special, that you would correct one of the most accomplished persons in history, and offer critique in his field of expertise.

how very christian of you, your faith surely trumps his knowledge

your god must be pleased with you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701158 Mar 10, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your blind faith in everything antichrist is astounding, and the worship of your so-called scientist/priests is extrermely fanatical!
<quoted text>
It isn't blind where there is tangible evidence.
Shorty waaasssuuup lives in his own little world, where *he* gets to determine what's real and what isn't.

Ask him about how he can "cast out demons," and how all posters here who disagree with him are me in disguise. It's a hoot!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701159 Mar 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a horrible sense of the meanings of words. You don't know what ultimate means, you don't know what bigotry is, you don't know what hypocrisy is, you don't know what humanism is, and you don't know what authoritarian means. How can I have a conversation with you? I can't.I can only critique your comments.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Redneck is an uneducated ignoramus.
And what's worse, he's trapped by religious indoctrination.
And he's a stubborn wiseass, which certainly hinders his every relationship, personal or work.
I don't take any of his posts seriously enough to discuss them.
It's good enough for me just to expose him for what he is.
God, yeah.

The Redneck is just one of many, many reasons why I absolutely *hate* christianity.

Lemme repeat that, to make certain that the Redneck understands this (and I know he's reading this, although he'll deny it):

I hate christianity.*Christianity.*

Now, Redneck sees these words; he *sees* them, he *knows* them, and he *understands* them....but they do not serve his purpose.

So what he's going to do, as he and other godbots have done here before, he will see the word christianity and *change* it inside of his own mind to "christians." Because as far as he's concerned, it's all the same thing.

So, he will accuse me of saying I hate *christians,* and then he will base the rest of his response on that lie.

I'm betting he'll even change this post when (or if) he replies to it.

You know you want to, Arr Arr. You *know* you do.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701160 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
It isn't blind where there is tangible evidence.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I KEEP HEARING ABOUT THIS AMBIGUOUS "TANGIBLE EVIDENCE" from all the antichrist assbags, but THEY NEVER PROVIDE ANYTHING!!!
We provide the links, fuckwad, but you refuse to go to them. You've *told* us that, because you claim they are antichristian, and you don't read anything that is antichristian.

Talk about assbags; go look in a fuckin' mirror.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701161 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Explaining evolution to anyone that believe in creation is simply not going to happen. Anyone that takes creation serious will simply refute anything someone says about evolution and say something like "God put it there for us to find".
I have had these discussions before and they really don't do anything for anyone but making people defensive and whiny. I can bet you can find many things that prove things existed before 6000 years ago. The point is what you are willing to accept.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Explaining creationism to anyone that believe in evolution is simply not going to happen. Anyone that takes evil-ution serious will simply refute...blah blah blah, back on your own willfully-ignorant head........
Yup; the dreaded "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

Intelligence and original thought are obviously antichristian in your world.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701162 Mar 10, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is criticizing blind faith, LOL!
Welcome back to the madhouse!

How ya been?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701163 Mar 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:

What does that mean to you? What precisely is the difference? In your opinion, have men added their own ideas to your bible or not?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, actually. I think some men have added things in to create their own bibles, such as Joseph Smith when he created the Mormon Bible, or Thomas Jefferson who did the same.
Does that take away from the Holy Bible? No, not at all.
Just like you do, with your *special* interpretations.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701164 Mar 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
one could rightly assume that any "fact" in science might very well be proven wrong at a later date. This is why is distrust science so much.
<quoted text>
No, that's not true at all.
You'll have to take my word about me instead of your assumptions about me. You see, I know me better than you do.
You also believe you know every non-christian here better than they know themselves.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701165 Mar 10, 2014
Nawton wrote:
...then came the rain.
How is it that 40 days of rain covered the highest peaks on earth?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just rain, it was "springs of the great deep" (underground water) and "floodgates of Heaven" (God Himself).
And buybull god doesn't exist; so therefore.....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#701166 Mar 10, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Keep in mind.
The day you start to believe that "Noah's Flood" actually occurred you will have sacrificed whatever integrity you think you have left.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah's Flood occurred.
No it didn't. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min WildWeirdWillie 51,697
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 693,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 48 min bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,469
More from around the web