“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Patagonia

#699861 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
As you watch your child get buried alive slowly, would you pray to God for help?
NO....I would be trying to dig him/her out. Prayer does nothing.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#699862 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
You are evil and a jerk
karl44 speaks the truth. You're "evil and a jerk" typical of most retarded Bible Belt rednecks.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#699863 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
does it say she breathed? ate food? drank water? had relations with her hubby? cried? had miscarriages, got older, slept at night? wore clothes?
go get your neuropsyche. i knew you had problems but it may be an organic deficit where you can find help.
would you pray to god if you saw your child being buried alive slowly? last time. no answer means of course you would
So Eve gave birth to lions and kangaroos, too, Right ?

You're an ignorant ahole.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#699864 Mar 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - could have just read the first few chapters in genesis and arrived at the same conclusion!
how many tax payer grants do these anticrister egg-heads get to study what a child learns for free in sunday school?
So everytime your cornered u attempt to twist or omit the argument made instead of tackling? please stop the smokescreen and at least attempt to present something meaningful.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#699865 Mar 7, 2014
According to what I have learned from the 'Christians' on these threads.

They really worship Satan.

They are liars, ignorant, uneducated and in many cases severely mentally ill and quite likely to commit atrocities on anyone who they disagree with and then claim it is what God wants then to do.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#699866 Mar 7, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. I'm waiting for BenAdams to debate with me on the subject of Jesus crying out "My God, my God! Why have you abandoned me?" as to why he thinks that's proof that God doesn't exist. It should be interesting. I'll be away for a while tonight so if he posts his argument I'll write a rebuttal tomorrow.:)
Don't worry, BenAssFucked will visit the googlers and find what he thinks is an acceptable answer for you.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#699867 Mar 7, 2014
wow riverside redneck, is this your job here or just a hobby? x)

Location hidden

#699868 Mar 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the Bible say there were ANY children between Cain and Abel ?
Where does the Bible say Abel is Eve's second child?

Location hidden

#699869 Mar 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
The only mention of 'other sons and daughters' is after mention of Cain, Abel, and Seth. The Bible does not support that there were other children between Cain, Abel, or Seth...Only after.

But all of this is moot, because we know there was never an Adam and Eve as portrayed in the Bible.
Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

Er, I mean...

Thanks for sharing your lack of beliefs.

Lmao

Location hidden

#699870 Mar 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry RR I wasn't very clear in my response. I was laughing at Christianinsanity (spelling?) for getting on to you for a mistake while his response had a mistake too.
Ah. My bad, I misunderstood you.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#699871 Mar 7, 2014
you prove my point. yes she had a kangaroo.

you cannot pray and dig at the same time, but you prove there is no god

amalgam Dorothy, you are evil. you are the most despised person on the net. Amalgam, you know better than to talk to me, fool

what difference does it make?
It clearly shows that the Pentateuch is nothing but fiction. A pious fraud that is one more clue to disprove God.
of course it does

10% of population is left-handed. there is no significant deviation statistically, isn't that right?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#699872 Mar 7, 2014
my previous statement yet remains unanswered, it serves well against this darwin guy: mitochondrial gene contradicts the evolution theory u believe in...come up with a good response.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#699873 Mar 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 4:1-2 as pointed out several times here. Pay attention to the words "she again bare his brother Abel"

You're a Goddam illiterate Christard!

Patagonia

#699874 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
there is more evidence you lie, twist, misquote, misrepresent and will do anything to make it appear you know what you are talking about. you do not. you hate jews, and divert. give specifics, you lying phony, in your own words.
First I need to know how old you think the universe, earth, and humans are.

Patagonia

#699875 Mar 7, 2014
Victor Belmont wrote:
my previous statement yet remains unanswered, it serves well against this darwin guy: mitochondrial gene contradicts the evolution theory u believe in...come up with a good response.
You write:
" mitochondrial gene contradicts the evolution theory u believe in..."

What is your source for this information??
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#699876 Mar 7, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
Neil deGrasse Tyson sees no evidence for Judeo Christian god:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecul...
David Freeman: Do you believe in god?
Neil deGrasse Tyson: I presume you’ve pre-specified which god you’re asking about?
David Freeman: Define god as you would.
Neil deGrasse Tyson: You’re the one who’s asking the question. So pick a god and ask me if I believe in that god.
David Freeman: The Judeo-Christian god.
Neil deGrasse Tyson: OK, if that god is described as being all-powerful and all-knowing and all-good, I don’t see evidence for it anywhere in the world. So I remain unconvinced. If that god is all-powerful and all-good, I don’t see that when a tsunami kills a quarter-million or an earthquake kills a quarter-million people. I’d like to think of good as something in the interest of your health or longevity. That’s a pretty simple definition of something that is good for you. That’s not a controversial understanding of the word “good.” So if Earth in two separate events separated by just a couple of years can kill a half-million people, then if the god as you describe exists, that god is either not all-powerful or not all-good. And so therefore I am not convinced.
Tyson is right on the money,,Nature is not very loving, on the contrary..

Theres a book by Dan Riskin called "Mother nature is trying to kill you" which
All religious people should read..

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#699877 Mar 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
If no links how is one able to support their assertions??
Why would you want no links??
Terrified of learning something.

Plus the church basement she's sitting in probably discourages it.

Location hidden

#699878 Mar 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
BenAdam wrote:
Genesis 4:1-2 as pointed out several times here. Pay attention to the words "she again bare his brother Abel"
You're a Goddam illiterate Christard!
That says she gave birth to a second son, not her second child.

Answer the question or admit that you can't.

Patagonia

#699879 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
there is more evidence you lie, twist, misquote, misrepresent and will do anything to make it appear you know what you are talking about. you do not. you hate jews, and divert. give specifics, you lying phony, in your own words.
I do not hate Jews or any other ethnic groups, and I don't lie about anything I post on this forum.

Enough already with the personal attacks.

Since I am not a scientist I cannot explain as well as they can, but I try my best.

I need to know how old you think the universe, the earth, and the human race is.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#699880 Mar 7, 2014
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
So everytime your cornered u attempt to twist or omit the argument made instead of tackling? please stop the smokescreen and at least attempt to present something meaningful.
lol! "meaningful" to whom, a gaytheist? well you gotta go to a different website for that kinda thing, but i'm sure there's scads of them;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 548,542
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Truths 602,167
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 10 min needhelp 8
Mother bath (Mar '12) 16 min flatbushsam 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min waaasssuuup 229,948
relaxing sensual Body to Body massage in Dubai 22 min sexy girls 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min GodFreeByChoice 5,454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 38 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE