Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#700091 Mar 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How very expected and condescending of you karl..
I have many sins, for some I shall never achieve sufficient repentance

you find that I treat you with condensation?

I apologize, for that is better than you deserve

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#700092 Mar 8, 2014
condescension

must be a christian spell check

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#700093 Mar 8, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many sins, for some I shall never achieve sufficient repentance
you find that I treat you with condensation?
I apologize, for that is better than you deserve
Deserve has nothing to do with it.. You remind me of a wet fart karl, you know, the kind that drys up and itches..

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#700094 Mar 8, 2014
karl44 wrote:
condescension
must be a christian spell check
Yes, you best put yourself in check, wouldn't want the Christians thinking you're not as smart, as you want them to think you are..
eternalrock

Golden, CO

#700095 Mar 8, 2014
I God's dog. Not his Son.

I am a retard also. Do not come to me for advice.
Manny

Miami, FL

#700096 Mar 8, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! That's the entire point I'm trying to make and you're just not getting it. You're making the same mistake Kaitlin is making. You have this idea in your head that a document written 2,000 plus years ago should conform to your own modern presuppositions. That's just whacky as hell.(No pun intended)
Why on Earth would a patriarchal society be obliged to record the birth of daughters when women weren't even considered worthy of citizenship? Cain, Abel, Seth are all mentioned because they were MALES. Whomever wrote the book of Genesis (likely Moses) didn't think it was important to mention the birth order of ALL of Adam and Eve's kids. The entire narrative isn't about geneology anyway. It's about the first homicide among the descendents of Adam and Eve.
That's why the Bible doesn't make sense to you. You're engaging in "ethnocentrism." You have this idea that just because it was written over 2,000 years ago in a far away land, that it's full of errors and therefore not relevant to your own modern Western culture. You have to step outside your own culture intellectually to even begin understanding it. Does that mean abandonment of reasoning? Nope. It means you have to give up your modern bias to begin the process of understanding it.
Really good point that is lost on so many people.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#700097 Mar 8, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
I God's dog. Not his Son.
I am a retard also. Do not come to me for advice.
DAVE?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700098 Mar 8, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
As you watch your child get buried alive slowly, would you pray to God for help?
Of course not. What can your god do, dig her out?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700099 Mar 8, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your point?
if it is physical, god made all the basic materials that form it. plus the 3 fundamental forces.
You have no proof that god made it.

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#700100 Mar 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge. Are you going to admit that your "quotes" from Hitler weren't actual quotes?
Amazing the lies "Christians" tell....
One more thing....the Communists you cited killed in the name of power and Communism, not atheism. Find me some quotes that says they killed in the name of Atheism.
Here's one of the many quotes where Hitler explicitly said his atrocities were in the name of Christianity:
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”
[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]
You lose, you lying troll.
It is all about powe dude. However, I love that you twist things. When a "Christian kills millions it is for "God:, but when atheist kill and this has happened far more times in history, it is for power. Are you NUTS?? In comparison, Mao, A Chinese Marxists declared 'the death of God', and considered religion a defilement of the Chinese communist vision. He arrested and killed priest and anyone who were openly religious. As far as Hitler, he wanted POWER and he used his own type of propaganda to gain that power. Pol Pot, an atheist who followed the same manifesto which PROHIBITS religion killed millions. Almost EVERY atheist regime has the same MO.. Kill kill kill and kill the ones with faith first.. These men are crazy and I am beginning to think you may be as well. Maybe you should "just think" before you speak..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#700101 Mar 8, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I believed in a god, which I don't, I wouldn't be asking him for help.
I'd probably be cursing the s.o.b. for allowing me to be in pain, or placing me in danger or trouble.
he he he :)

that is blasphemy. omg, Mary is a b***itch ?

for your information, there are many shrines in the world with the Virgin Mary in the shrine, and many people got healed after they visited that shrine.

here is one proof of a Divine Intervention:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#700102 Mar 8, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see the dry circle
Praise Jezzuz
hey !! don't make fun of those 2 perfect dry semi circles. I really saw them last June 30, 2011.

here is one example of a true Miracle:

“I love Jesus”

#700103 Mar 8, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge. Are you going to admit that your "quotes" from Hitler weren't actual quotes?
Amazing the lies "Christians" tell....
One more thing....the Communists you cited killed in the name of power and Communism, not atheism. Find me some quotes that says they killed in the name of Atheism.
Here's one of the many quotes where Hitler explicitly said his atrocities were in the name of Christianity:
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”
[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]
You lose, you lying troll.
You know most people start name calling because they are either mad at themselves or jealous. Name calling can be a diversion tactic because the "name caller" is insecure about their statement or something else and many times they show signs of mental disorders. Respectable adults do not resort to childish behaviors unless provoked. My opinion being different from yours is not a reason to resort to your childish actions or is your actions something deeper such as mental illness in which case I must overlook your actions and chalk them up to.. You just cannot help yourself.

“I love Jesus”

#700104 Mar 8, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Susie Delusional, Christian revisionist history isn't history, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck bitch. Once again, you're making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately to receive professional treatment for your mental illness.
You know most people start name calling because they are either mad at themselves or jealous. Name calling can be a diversion tactic because the "name caller" is insecure about their statement or something else and many times they show signs of mental disorders. Respectable adults do not resort to childish behaviors unless provoked. My opinion being different from yours is not a reason to resort to your childish actions or... Are your actions the result of something deeper such as mental illness mentioned above in which case I must overlook your actions and chalk them up to.. You just cannot help yourself.

“I love Jesus”

#700105 Mar 8, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said nothing negative about you or your dyslexia. We all have obstacles to overcome. Not roadblocks mind you, simply speed bumps.
regarding your experience of the past when you were a child, did you learn and mature? do you still think as a child?
That was nicely stated. It is a shame that someone with a learning disability resorts to such childish name calling and uses the same type of negative terminology that caused them pain to begin with. A learning disability has nothing to do with IQ anyway nor is it an excuse to be full of hate. I hate the word "retarded" and almost every atheist poster uses this term like it is nothing. They wonder where a believers morals are, yet they stoop so low. Hypocrites..

“I love Jesus”

#700106 Mar 8, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize those weren't TRUE atheists dont ya?
No one is a true atheist. "There are no atheist in fox holes" Pol Pot did not believe in God or a higher power and he killed those who did to rid his country of religion. You know what I find funny? So called atheist bring up Hitler all the time like they have a diamond but when Christians rebuttal with all the atheist regimes then it becomes about power. It is hilarious to say the least. Do I truly believe Hitler killed in the name of God? No, he was a mad man .who wanted power Do I truly believe Pol Pot and Mao and many other atheist killed because they were atheist? No, they were mad men who wanted power; however, if you guys want to play that game, it falls "right back at ya" ;)
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700107 Mar 8, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> It is all about powe dude. However, I love that you twist things. When a "Christian kills millions it is for "God:, but when atheist kill and this has happened far more times in history, it is for power. Are you NUTS?? In comparison, Mao, A Chinese Marxists declared 'the death of God', and considered religion a defilement of the Chinese communist vision. He arrested and killed priest and anyone who were openly religious. As far as Hitler, he wanted POWER and he used his own type of propaganda to gain that power. Pol Pot, an atheist who followed the same manifesto which PROHIBITS religion killed millions. Almost EVERY atheist regime has the same MO.. Kill kill kill and kill the ones with faith first.. These men are crazy and I am beginning to think you may be as well. Maybe you should "just think" before you speak..
Hitler was a Christian, missy. Maybe you should get an education before you write.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700108 Mar 8, 2014
Susie D wrote:
. A learning disability has nothing to do with IQ .
Mkay...... you hang on to that silly excuse.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700109 Mar 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he :)
that is blasphemy. omg, Mary is a b***itch ?
for your information, there are many shrines in the world with the Virgin Mary in the shrine, and many people got healed after they visited that shrine.
here is one proof of a Divine Intervention:
Proof?
ahahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah

Prove that you have two brain cells.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#700110 Mar 8, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> No one is a true atheist. "There are no atheist in fox holes" Pol Pot did not believe in God or a higher power and he killed those who did to rid his country of religion. You know what I find funny? So called atheist bring up Hitler all the time like they have a diamond but when Christians rebuttal with all the atheist regimes then it becomes about power. It is hilarious to say the least. Do I truly believe Hitler killed in the name of God? No, he was a mad man .who wanted power Do I truly believe Pol Pot and Mao and many other atheist killed because they were atheist? No, they were mad men who wanted power; however, if you guys want to play that game, it falls "right back at ya" ;)
Explain the Crusades and the Inquisition. Did they kill in the name of god? Yes, they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min WasteWater 18,090
Testing. 1 hr ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 9 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 9 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 9 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web