Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#699766 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you comparing yourself to Einstein?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Don't think so. I wallow in self-pity christine. choices and decisions of a time gone past that I can't change. I live with the Demons of that time gone by. I've wasted my life on drugs, women that meant nothings but one night, I've lost family to drugs, to a death that I am sure they were to young to meet. My only reality now is comfort I find in that. My time in prison seems to have done nothing but caused me to think on all that. I had some kind of Awakening then, I don't know what it was but christine, it scared the he!! outta me. My heart and soul are cold and dark but something keeps bringing tears to my eyes. I am scared, lonely and don't really know what to do about it. For someone like me to think that there is nothing more than this, well what's the point of going on right? but it seems when all hope is lost that something just pulls a person outta hopelessness and helps us make it through yet another lonely night spent with thoughts and regrets of a time gone by.. I wonder at times, where the road I was on, turned onto the road I'm on now..anyway, absolutely not do I compare myself to him, Imagination is all I have christine..
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#699767 Mar 7, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! It hasn't been deleted yet, but you are exactly right. But there are more than just one atheist mod on here. I know this for a FACT.
You do? Then who are the moderators?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#699768 Mar 7, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! It hasn't been deleted yet, but you are exactly right. But there are more than just one atheist mod on here. I know this for a FACT.
Rack up those Persecution Points.

You do know that electronic ones don't count, right?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#699769 Mar 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Don't think so. I wallow in self-pity christine. choices and decisions of a time gone past that I can't change. I live with the Demons of that time gone by. I've wasted my life on drugs, women that meant nothings but one night, I've lost family to drugs, to a death that I am sure they were to young to meet. My only reality now is comfort I find in that. My time in prison seems to have done nothing but caused me to think on all that. I had some kind of Awakening then, I don't know what it was but christine, it scared the he!! outta me. My heart and soul are cold and dark but something keeps bringing tears to my eyes. I am scared, lonely and don't really know what to do about it. For someone like me to think that there is nothing more than this, well what's the point of going on right? but it seems when all hope is lost that something just pulls a person outta hopelessness and helps us make it through yet another lonely night spent with thoughts and regrets of a time gone by.. I wonder at times, where the road I was on, turned onto the road I'm on now..anyway, absolutely not do I compare myself to him, Imagination is all I have christine..
Now you put me on the spot. I know exactly what to say in 2 different ways and each way will hurt you so I’m not going to say a word but ask you to google “dealing with depression”

I’ve been there so I know you can clime out of your hole.

Location hidden

#699770 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you put me on the spot. I know exactly what to say in 2 different ways and each way will hurt you so I’m not going to say a word but ask you to google “dealing with depression”
I’ve been there so I know you can clime out of your hole.
Christine, I don't say anything on here expecting sympathy. sympathy is for the weak. I am not weak by any means. I look for straight shooters with honest opinions and not afraid to speak their minds, no matter how much it hurts. Honesty is a kiss of friendship. I am pretty blunt in my speaking and I expect no less from anyone else..One should never suppress feelings or thought. very detrimental to ones well being. I have had experiences I could tell you about, but what's the point. My papaw used to tell, pusherman nobody cares. I just didn't know at the time how right he was..I wasn't trying to put you on the spot and hate that you feel that way. I can relate to y'all more than anybody simply because a lot of you have been there..I pretty much know what you wanna say, as I have heard it before. Don't hold back on anything you have to say, He!!, I sure don't!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#699771 Mar 7, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have redirected my focus from people to ideas and institutions. The believers are victims. I have no ill will for them for being believers. I will reserve my contempt, ridicule and disrespect for the church. I don't have much use for faith based thinking, but I don't see a reason to be hostile to somebody for engaging in it. It's simply unpleasant and not satisfying for me to attack believers for believing.
just in case you encounter a big problem, or experience something very painful, are you going to say, "Oh Satan, please help" ?

are you sure you will not say, "Oh God, please help" ?

#699772 Mar 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Christine, I don't say anything on here expecting sympathy. sympathy is for the weak. I am not weak by any means. I look for straight shooters with honest opinions and not afraid to speak their minds, no matter how much it hurts. Honesty is a kiss of friendship. I am pretty blunt in my speaking and I expect no less from anyone else..One should never suppress feelings or thought. very detrimental to ones well being. I have had experiences I could tell you about, but what's the point. My papaw used to tell, pusherman nobody cares. I just didn't know at the time how right he was..I wasn't trying to put you on the spot and hate that you feel that way. I can relate to y'all more than anybody simply because a lot of you have been there..I pretty much know what you wanna say, as I have heard it before. Don't hold back on anything you have to say, He!!, I sure don't!
Wrong, sympathy is given by those who care to those in need. Blocking it out is a sign of uncaring weakness and rejection of your illness because believe me, depression is an illness. So what are you doing? Boo hoo, I’m to peed off to care if anyone cares so leave me to wallow in my own sh|te.

As I said, I’ve been there and despite what you old man says there are some who do care. It’s up to you to find out whether they care or not, you are the one who has shut them out. Yes it will be hard but fook it, invite them back in. If they care they will come, if the don’t care then who needs them?

Location hidden

#699773 Mar 7, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, sympathy is given by those who care to those in need. Blocking it out is a sign of uncaring weakness and rejection of your illness because believe me, depression is an illness. So what are you doing? Boo hoo, I’m to peed off to care if anyone cares so leave me to wallow in my own sh|te.
As I said, I’ve been there and despite what you old man says there are some who do care. It’s up to you to find out whether they care or not, you are the one who has shut them out. Yes it will be hard but fook it, invite them back in. If they care they will come, if the don’t care then who needs them?
You don't have to tell me it's an Illness, I have lost several family members to Suicide, some been in Institutions for a long time. I have talked with Spiritual counselors, psych docs. and so on, but they don't have answers, only Meds. I self Medicate enough now.. No, I don't think people, to busy with their own troubles and worries. others just get paid! I am not Suicidial or I would've been gone a long time ago. I pushed everyone outta my life because I thought of them as baggage, always wanting someone to carry them but when I needed carried no one was ever there. I came around the hard way and going out ain't gonna be any easier..Sometimes being lost is the best way to get somewhere you never been.. I have help today within reach as we speak, it's the only reality I know..
Hey

Pittsburgh, PA

#699774 Mar 7, 2014

Face it people hes a Dead Man we all know it
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699775 Mar 7, 2014
Nawton wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was just a man who thought that he was the messiah, like many others during his time.
how do you know?
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699776 Mar 7, 2014
tricki wrote:
“A wellspring of awareness for students of conspiracy.” So we are told from the outset that this book is for conspiracy theorists. Christianity, we will “learn”, was created as a conspiracy for the purpose of consolidating “Roman state control”? I can understand factions in the Christian religion being used by fourth century political powers to bolster their authority, but that the Christian religion itself should have had such conspiratorial origins ...? Return to the fallacy links above.
godfrey
vridar
THIS IS ONE CRACKED MOMMA
the idiot Murdock writes that Christ was created by conspirators 300 years before he would be used to consolidate roman state control. she is an insane, paranoid, con-woman who never has lucid moments, who posts all day because she doesn't work, uses multiple aliases simultaneously, with no manners or sense of decency, who hates jews and cannot face her own evil deeds and desires. she is a riot. she lies constantly and is convinced she's smarter than everyone. it is amusing to watch her freak out.
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699777 Mar 7, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul reminds me of the anal seepage of human filth we know of who goes by the username SCROOGE.
scrooge is amalgamated. she lies
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699778 Mar 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Google the list I gave and go to non-religious sites from the results. You will find that all of the items on my list are mythical....disproven by many different scientific lines of evidence.
I only use legitimate science sites as evidence.

nothing is proven false

ditto for proof god is. google christian science based sites.
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699779 Mar 7, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
There is tremendous circumstantial evidence that most of the Old Testament is purely mythological.
A partial list of the known mythical stories:
Universe and the earth being created 6,000 years ago.
Adam and Eve
A world-wide flood
Tower of Babel
The Exodus
The conquests of Joshua
Criminals have been sent to their death by circumstantial evidence.
there is more evidence you lie, twist, misquote, misrepresent and will do anything to make it appear you know what you are talking about. you do not. you hate jews, and divert. give specifics, you lying phony, in your own words.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#699780 Mar 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I did feel better after that and sorry about that as well..Just seems that Everyone blames God for something. Very few People actually just admit that they don't wanna Follow Christ. Instead, They just wanna do their thing, just like the Jews that turned their back on him, never to repent only stay in their Denial..
christianity preaches xenophobia, and paranoia, and promotes hate.

The christian ethos is a failed moral system

the god is evil, and so is the philosophy

(and you are a stealth christian --- I liked your other socks better)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#699781 Mar 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, but if you get down Dirty For Dirty, then We are right there in that Burrow with the Rat, Mole or whatever else went Underground..
don't even

you crank it up and Kate will bury you

you are all pretense, Kate is real.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#699782 Mar 7, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. I'm Christian.
<quoted text>
The Book of Genesis is part of the Tanakh and is believed to have been written by Moses or by scribes under his supervision......
Not even the Jews believe that Moses wrote "The Books of Moses".

Clue: It is difficult to write about your own death.

Ignorant Christards!

#699783 Mar 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to tell me it's an Illness, I have lost several family members to Suicide, some been in Institutions for a long time. I have talked with Spiritual counselors, psych docs. and so on, but they don't have answers, only Meds. I self Medicate enough now.. No, I don't think people, to busy with their own troubles and worries. others just get paid! I am not Suicidial or I would've been gone a long time ago. I pushed everyone outta my life because I thought of them as baggage, always wanting someone to carry them but when I needed carried no one was ever there. I came around the hard way and going out ain't gonna be any easier..Sometimes being lost is the best way to get somewhere you never been.. I have help today within reach as we speak, it's the only reality I know..
Your decision…

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#699784 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks again. As I noted earlier (reproduced below), the most consistent characteristic of Yahweh is that he always seems to make the choice that imitates his nonexistence. Though he appears to people a few times throughout the bible, he won't do it now when souls are at stake.....
An excellent case (apologetic) could be made that at the time Jesus was crucified and he yelled out, "My God! My God! Why have you abandoned me ?" that not only did God abandoned "His only begotten Son" but the entire human race as well.

Fits the evil deity of the OT to a "Tee".
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699785 Mar 7, 2014
I expatriated in mid-2009, and from a distance, have a less emotional perspective.
I remember reading an article decades ago about Americans leaving this country to pursue the American dream overseas. One of my biggest regrets in life is not having left this country as others had when it was obvious that the quality of life was deteriorating as the Christian cult's meddling in politics increased.

Your "emotional perspective" would change if you drove around cities throughout the country and observed living conditions comparable to poor third world countries. I greatly underestimated the harm to society that brainwashed godbots could inflict. I admire your wisdom in leaving, but this country needs more people like you and less ignorant self-righteous bigoted Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 min Johnny 25
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 685,469
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Buck Crick 24,604
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 25 min Downer 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 9 hr tishab 2
More from around the web