Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#699626 Mar 6, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve did exist and they did commit the original sin , and if you had read the Bible , you would know that the real Jesus has a real reason to exist ( and He did).
You are really funny as you desperately try to brainwash yourself to believe your filthy doctrine of atheism.
Your mental dickness is getting worse. Dickness (not a typo).
Sorry guy, but we do have evidence...all you have is insults.

So sad.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699628 Mar 6, 2014
Nene Leaks wrote:
Atheist always want us(god believers) to prove that god exist but they can't come up with why he doesn't.
All of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any need for supernatural guidance. If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming evidence and none exists. The mathematical odds of design without evidence is practically zero not that a religiously retarded redneck like you has the intellectual capacity to comprehend facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing.
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#699630 Mar 6, 2014
tricki wrote:
Who was Jesus? No one on this poor excuse for a blog can answer. Ain't it a scream?
Jesus was just a man who thought that he was the messiah, like many others during his time.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699631 Mar 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
That goddamned rebel flag will continue to fly in my yard.
None of us are surprised that a racist redneck would have the rebel flag flying on the outhouse he calls home.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#699633 Mar 6, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not live in the U.S. The Christian cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history. Currently, these homophobic piles of shit have started a war against gays further making this country the laughingstock of the industrialized world. Most of the death-denying cowardly Christian cultists infesting this forum are blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted rednecks amongst the lowest scum on the face of the earth.
She didn't ask you anything about homophobia or if all Christians are rednecks. She asked if you would tone down your rhetoric. She called you to account for your actions. She commented that what you're doing is as bad as what some religious fundamentalists do. You're deflecting to take the spotlight off yourself. You're projecting your hatred at the group that has most offended you, and in doing so, you've revealed the reason why.

Evolution is true.....

#699634 Mar 6, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
That God made.
So are you a YEC??
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#699635 Mar 6, 2014
Question for topix atheists:

Is it impossible for God to exist?
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#699636 Mar 6, 2014
tricki wrote:
No one has proven that the bible isn't 100% accurate. Ever. Thousands have tried for thousands of years. Nada. Funny. You might expect a crack or two. Zippo.
Not bad, huh? To my fellow followers, pray that the blind shall see. Pray that the wicked woman turns away from her evil ways.
O Lord, have mercy on this foolish, stubborn boob.
Then the lord should start with you.

If you believe that the Tanakh and the canon of the NT are 100% accurate, then you have no hope of seeing through your blindfolds.

dam, tricks, even many fundamentalist xtians on this forum admit that there are myriad of biblical errors!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699637 Mar 6, 2014
the talk wrote:
That God made.
Mythical characters don't make anything. Religious cults brainwash insecure cretins like you into being ignorant, bigoted and potentially violent warriors. You should be sterilized then institutionalized for the rest of your wretched life, you repulsive redneck load of shit!
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#699638 Mar 6, 2014
tricki wrote:
Hey brethren. Don't forget. You think these morons are too far gone to be saved? Saul was having our brothers and sisters murdered before God knocked him to the ground.
I know all about it. I agree. I know everyone hates them. Just the kind of lonely, defeated sinner God is looking for
No one knocked Saul to the ground.
That was a made up story.

Even the 12 apostles didn't believe it.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#699639 Mar 6, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not live in the U.S. The Christian cult is the most divisive political force in our country's history. Currently, these homophobic piles of shit have started a war against gays further making this country the laughingstock of the industrialized world. Most of the death-denying cowardly Christian cultists infesting this forum are blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted rednecks amongst the lowest scum on the face of the earth.
True I am a Redneck Scrooge but I don't have anything against gay people. Who am I to tell anyone how to live their life? no one is who. I believe in live and let die. who evers life style doesn't effect my life. to say we're all the same is incorrect. gays are being granted rights to marry everyday. better be worried about what ole prez. is doing over there in ukraine instead of what some redneck thinks about gays..each person is entitled to pursue happiness in this great country of ours, even you Scrooge..
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699640 Mar 6, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
he does however represent the hateful, close minded people of the world
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously brainwashed mentally retarded death-denying cowardly Christian godbot never ceases to amaze.

A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma-based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma-based indoctrination systems. Anti-theism is the only humane position to hold regarding the abomination known as organized religion.

You're a member of the world's largest hate cult. As such, you represent the most "hateful, close minded people of the world." Shame on you, ignorant cowardly sociopathic punk Al Garcia!

Evolution is true.....

#699641 Mar 6, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. The Bible does allow room for an earth that could be millions of years old.
But evolution as you believe , did not occur, whereby we developed from a single cell entity and then somehow by an unbelievable (impossible) chance, we came along as humans. God created the earth and the universe and created every animal and put adaptation into place.
Your attempt to explain it has a motive to abolish the existence of God , and you do this for only one reason....because you are wanting to reject God and somehow allow your conscious to ignore the tug of guilt of knowing you are wrong about that.
IOW, you are lying to yourself.
Thanks for your reply.

Billions of years old my friend.

Well, abiogenesis has not been proven yet so the beginning of life is still up in the air. We do now know that some or all of the building blocks of life, as well as water, is found in space everywhere. It's going to be an interesting new century.

As far as evolution goes, it is proven and is no longer a point of discussion among scientists.

You write:
"because you are wanting to reject God and somehow allow your conscious to ignore the tug of guilt of knowing you are wrong about that.
IOW, you are lying to yourself."

This is simply not true. I have been an atheist since I was 13 (70 now) and a mythological character does not bother me at all. No guilt at all. I do feel sorry for the people who are caught up in the Christian con-game.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699642 Mar 6, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
You're projecting your hatred at the group that has most offended you
Wrong! Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism of insecure religious cultists like you who simply don't have the guts to seek professional help for their mental illness. Chickenshit death-denying cowardly Christian cultist like you deserve contempt and ridicule not so much as an ounce of respect.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#699643 Mar 6, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us are surprised that a racist redneck would have the rebel flag flying on the outhouse he calls home.
HaHaHa! don't be mad at me for it..I am what I am Scrooge, I have not nor will I ever deny it...

Evolution is true.....

#699644 Mar 6, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
I would say highly unlikely, but not impossible.

The Christian personal God is ridiculous though.

I would think that there would at least be a small amount of evidence for this God, but there is squat.

Sad that so many people are following the con-men.
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699645 Mar 6, 2014
“A wellspring of awareness for students of conspiracy.” So we are told from the outset that this book is for conspiracy theorists. Christianity, we will “learn”, was created as a conspiracy for the purpose of consolidating “Roman state control”? I can understand factions in the Christian religion being used by fourth century political powers to bolster their authority, but that the Christian religion itself should have had such conspiratorial origins ...? Return to the fallacy links above.

godfrey
vridar

THIS IS ONE CRACKED MOMMA
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#699646 Mar 6, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
The mathematical odds of design without evidence is practically zero
Oh really? Here's a few mathematical facts for you:

According to probability theorists, anything with lower odds than 1 in 10 to the 50th power (1-10|50) is mathematically impossible. Following so far? Yes? Good.

There are well over 200 prophecies regarding Jesus Christ as the Messiah and Son of God.

The odds against just 48 of them being fulfilled by chance alone is about 1 in 10|158.

The New Testament records that Jesus fulfilled more than double that. So the mathematical odds suggest that Jesus alone did fulfill far in excess of the odds and is therefore the Messiah and Son of God.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699647 Mar 6, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
If you're trying to prove that you're mentally retarded in an international forum then you should take great personal pride in knowing that you've succeeded. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without a single scientific observation in support of design is essentially zero. Still, death-denying cowards like you just can't accept that all of the thousands of documented deities are man-made myths and all of the many religious cults are cruel hoaxes. You're an utterly despicable coward!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#699648 Mar 6, 2014
I'm off to see an advance screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel tonight. I expect all of you cowardly Christian cultists to be de-converted by morning.

http://new.exchristian.net/

Are you caught up in an unhealthy, compulsive and destructive Christian lifestyle?

Do you feel that your Jesus fetish is screwing up your brain and isolating you from the rest of modern society?

Do crucifixes, Bibles and songs like "Onward Christian Soldiers" turn you on?

The truth is you don't have to be a Christian. You can recover. There is hope. Many men and woman have reclaimed their brains and walked away from the Christian lifestyle. It's not about hate, it's about hope.

The truth is Christianity is a fusion of an ancient Jewish set of legends and myths, such as all ancient societies had, mixed up with a bizarre little personality cult that emerged in the first century. It has no relevance to modern society, and time and time again the progress of reason and science has shown it to be inaccurate.

Walk out of the Christian lifestyle today! Remember, no one has to be a Christian. You were not 'born that way'. There is hope. You can leave your destructive lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 21 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122