Prove there's a god.
tricki

Douglassville, PA

#699019 Mar 4, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said nothing negative about you or your dyslexia. We all have obstacles to overcome. Not roadblocks mind you, simply speed bumps.
regarding your experience of the past when you were a child, did you learn and mature? do you still think as a child?
No. My error. I was trying to combine what you said with what Christine lied about. Christine was asked to explain her statement she was a Christian.

I agree with you that Hitler was a punk

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#699020 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrated what?
Because you stamp you foot and spout ignorance does not mean you have demonstrated anything other than your ignorance of atheism.
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance of Atheism? Atheism is a no-brainer.
Unquestioning belief in an invisible, omniscient skydaddy is a no-brainer. No intellect required at all.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699021 Mar 4, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> So you're holding a grudge against God for what happened to you?
There would have to be a "god" first.

Where the hell do you christians get the idea that atheists "hate" the very thing they don't even believe in?

Do you hate Mickey Mouse?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#699022 Mar 4, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> You do know atheist regimes killed more than any Christian war right? You have atheist Mao Ze-Dong he murdered 70,000,000, far more than Hitler and every murderer basically combined. Pol Pot, atheist killed 2,000,000 Hideki Tojo. Hitler pales in comparison to Mao so nice try
You do realize those weren't TRUE atheists dont ya?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699023 Mar 4, 2014
tricki wrote:
the god of atheism, your god, is an amalgamated version of historical facts and FOG are religiously retarded redneck fools. just ask amalgamated
You have evolved from delusional to full-blown psychosis.

“Love to share”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#699024 Mar 4, 2014
First you prove there is God...then i will
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#699025 Mar 4, 2014
Nawton wrote:
<quoted text>
i missed this.
Who was cain's wife?
Id like to know that as well

do enlighten us now

GO

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#699026 Mar 4, 2014
Susie: I'm not going to try and highlight your reply, because frankly, too many have been posted to go through; so from memory, I will say this. I'm not trying to pigeon-hole you into any denomination, nor do I care to. You do that quite well all on your own. You posed some peculiar comments that got my attention and I asked you some questions as a follow-up to the comments you had made. You've never answered those questions. For example: I asked you if you believe in Hell.....You said> Not in the way you think I should, but a lot of Christians don't believe in hell. I then asked you If you thought Hell to be here on earth...you said ...No... Then I asked you to explain the hell in your words. and what is it's purpose....you then quoted John 3:16??? for unknown reasons, and tried to spotlight the word PERISH.

So my best efforts availed me nothing to that simple question; then I moved to the second part of your comment of Christians not believing in hell, but believing in heaven.
Naturally, I arrived at the same conclusion as before.... diversions with no answers.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699027 Mar 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Susie Delusional, no one should be surprised that you're wrong about politics too. The blissful ignorance and self-righteous bigotry of the religiously retarded redneck has become an international symbol for the U.S. and revolting piles of shit like you have made this country the laughingstock of the industrialized world. You belong in a mental institution, Jesus freak!
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs Scrooge, I cannot be wrong about an opinion.
Yes you can; and you are.

Because you are so goddamned weak-minded, you try to convice yourself by telling others that all opinions are equally valid. They aren't.

And you don't get a trophy just for trying, either.

Grow up, you hateful little christian.
thatwhiteguy

Buffalo, NY

#699028 Mar 4, 2014
This whole thing reminds me of the move Freddy vs. Jason, where the kids of Elm Street made Freddy real by thinking about him. Freddy got his power from there thoughts. Due to the sheer amount of people that believe in God, he has to exist because knowledge is power and there are a hella lot more people believe than not.

And as the person before said, what does it matter if you know that He exists or not, would you change anything?

My logic may not make alot of cense until you think about it long and hard. But as your thinking of it, try to pull your head out of your ass and realize that man is nothing but another animal, who was lucky enough to evolve a higher intellgence due to the grace of GOD!!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699029 Mar 4, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact, despite protests made from religious objections.
The fact of evolution has been known for over 100 years and the debate ended scientifically.
But of course we still have the religious objections to a well established mountain of evidence showing it is not only the fact, but the reality.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Evolution in adaption but not rat to man..Even if it is fact, it doesn't disprove or prove anything. Of course man would evolve but more of an adaption to his surroundings and not going from a rat to man!
Who the hell ever said mankind evolved from rats??

You really *are* a xtian.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699030 Mar 4, 2014
tricki wrote:
God is. No scientific data disputes that. Not one piece of information known to man proves otherwise.
No scientific data supports it. Not one piece of information known to man proves otherwise.

You lose again.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699031 Mar 4, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, while I try this one more time.
Atheist's Statement:
1. There is no evidence supporting the existence of any deity.
2. There is therefore no reason to beleive in one.
3. Therefore, I do not.
It's really not that bloody complicated.
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you still got it wrong. Let me help you.
No, he got it right; and you don't get to change it.

You don't get to change the definition of atheism just to suit yourself.

You want the entire world to work *your* way; it doesn't, and it never will.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699032 Mar 4, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"No evidence that you'll accept"?
Okay, you've stopped thinking, if you3489
ever did.
I, on the other hand, will acknowledge deity upon proof..
Won't stop me from joining the Resistance.
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit. Who do you think you're fooling? There's plenty of evidence. You just don't accept any of it, and you never will.
You keep saying there's evidence of your god, but you refuse to present it. When you are further pressed to present your evidence, you claim that it will merely be rejected out of hand---therefore, you grant yourself permission not to present the evidence which in reality YOU DO NOT HAVE.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#699033 Mar 4, 2014
tricki wrote:
God is. No scientific data disputes that. Not one piece of information known to man proves otherwise.
There is no scientific data that confirms it, either.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699035 Mar 4, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which god you're referring to (since thousands have been worshipped over the millennia) but there is not now, nor has there ever been any proof that any god ever existed.
Next?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THE ONE WHO CAME TO EARTH IN THE FORM OF A MAN 2014 YEARS AGO
Don't tell me, lemme guess: David Bowie?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699036 Mar 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....Adam and Eve are my great parents
No they're not.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and i exist, therefore you are wrong!
i have meticulously preserved records proving my ancestory.
No you don't. You're a liar.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#699037 Mar 4, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any of the thousands of gods ever worshipped actually existed.
I can't be an "enemy" to an imaginary being.
<quoted text>
No there isn't.
You're a liar.
You need to lie.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all those lil serpents and scorpions hiss and spew venom alike!
Just the ones inside your head, darlin'.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#699038 Mar 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
only believers can be called intelligent humans since we believe in reality !!
the reality is, Miracles and God are real. proof ? videos of real Miracles via faith healers are abundant.
nonbelievers are not intelligent enough. they only believe in fantasy, the fantasy that there is no Miracle and there is no God. these are the fantasies they believe.
faith healers pray to God and people are getting healed !!!
nonbelievers, can you do that ???? no way Josefina !!!
You do realize that every 'faith healer' that has been seriously investigated has been proven a fraud....don't you?

Talk about believing in fantasy.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#699039 Mar 4, 2014
An atheist is someone who doesn’t believe in God and &#8260; or finds the very concept of God meaningless or incoherent (Baggini 2003).

An agnostic is someone who is unsure or undecided about the existence of God, or who believes that there are certain matters – such as existence of a God – that are beyond the scope of human knowledge and comprehension (Eller 2005). Other terms commonly
associated with atheist &#8260; agnostic include ‘‘freethinker’’‘‘humanist,’’ and ‘‘skeptic’’(Pasquale 2009).

A secular person is someone who is non-religious, irreligious, or generally uninterested in, indifferent to, or oblivious to religious beliefs, activities, and organizations (Kosmin 2007).
Finally, a none refers to someone who, when asked in a survey what his or her religions is, stated ‘‘none.’’
Of course, things can be messy. For instance, someone can be secular and yet not be an atheist, such as an individual who never attends religious services or activities, doesn’t describe herself as religious, and yet still believes in something she would refer to as God
(Shibley 2004). Or a person can be religious while also being an atheist; there are many religious traditions – particularly in the East – that don’t contain a specific belief in God (Eller 2007; Martin 2007), and for many other people, belief in God is largely absent from their idiosyncratic religious identities (McGuire 2008; Casebolt and Niekro 2005).

Then there are people who eschew the designation ‘‘religious’’ in favor of ‘‘spiritual’’(Fuller 2001; Stark et al. 2005).
Finally, millions of people are ‘‘culturally religious,’’
identifying with a religious tradition, but without believing in the theological content thereof (Demerath 2000; Zuckerman 2008).
<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><><> <><><>
Excerpt from :
Sociology Compass 3/6 (2009): 949–971, 10.1111/j.1751-9020.2009.00247 .x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 min truth 535
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min X Pendable 184,718
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 14 min Truthiness 116
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Bongo 88,087
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min crucifiedguy 284,534
topic sex forum gone? 1 hr Cookie9904 59
How To Download Facebook and YouTube Videos in HD 1 hr Hotty7564 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 665,281
More from around the web