|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you rambling on like that? I am beginning to question your sanity..
Beginning to question?

Tricki is a whackadoodle of the first order....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fook are you talking about? You were the one who claimed to have had previous avatars banned from topix for racism, your own words, not mine. If you are proud of that then I sorrow for your sick and perverted mind
You donít like it then thatís fine, if what you said is true then it happened accept it and I still have nio tolerance for the hateful emotion
There you go again, acting dumb, Yes I did have previous avatars banned for that but you brought it up to karl like it was some big deal. you're just twisting shyt around or trying to, I do accept it, you're the one crying about it like it has something to do with our talking. My mind is not sick or perverted, that is childish of you to even say that. I don't care what you do or don't have a tolerance for, should I? you still haven't given one new species for your proof and it should be there if things are like you say. prove me wrong and just post it! I bet your foot is as big as your mouth..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning to question?
Tricki is a whackadoodle of the first order....
Yeah, I had suspected as much and with each post he makes, it is being verified..
tricki

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a sh|t what you or you dream of a bronze age myth acknowledge
However it seems that the babble does not agree with you, how surprising to come across a godbot who knows fook all about your godbook
Show me. Dare ya.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The knowledge of Hebrew is advanced? Hebrew is still spoken today.... what the hell are you talking about.
Meaning our knowledge of Hebrew culture is so much better than it was in the past. With the internet and tools like Rosetta Stone, we're much more educated regarding the language, the culture, the history. The advancements in education provide us with new insights about the ancient times. In depth study of the language and culture gives us a stronger foundation for understanding the Bible. Who the people were, what they were writing, and what they were doing at that time in history. We gain a new perspective and a new appreciation for things we previously didn't understand. IF we have an open mind. And before you can say it, I'll poke a hole in your next likely objection: having an open mind doesn't mean being gullible. It means being honest enough to consider concepts and ideas that take us out of our comfort zone before outright rejecting it on volitional grounds. Have a nice day.:)
tricki

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

No one? Now that is funny.
So, you cannot define God and you are afraid to challenge the authenticity of the words godman spoke.
Enlightened

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fook are you talking about? You were the one who claimed to have had previous avatars banned from topix for racism, your own words, not mine. If you are proud of that then I sorrow for your sick and perverted mind
You donít like it then thatís fine, if what you said is true then it happened accept it and I still have nio tolerance for the hateful emotion
What about sexism?

According to the Bible women have nothing of value to contribute to this conversation.

I think I've said before, and I'll say it again right now, that I do not believe the Bible is the Word of God.

But I'm definitely beginning to wonder if maybe that part is true.

chain = pulled, come on tiger
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
you are open minded just so long as your preconceived ideas are not challenged.
This coming from an atheist? Oh I think the 'ol irony meter just broke. LMAO!!! Wow!! I will be saving this quote from you to use against your future arguments. Thanks for the gift on a silver platter!! LOL Is it too late to ask you to gift wrap it for me?:D

What's the opening line of the Miranda warning?

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from an atheist? Oh I think the 'ol irony meter just broke. LMAO!!! Wow!! I will be saving this quote from you to use against your future arguments. Thanks for the gift on a silver platter!! LOL Is it too late to ask you to gift wrap it for me?:D
What's the opening line of the Miranda warning?
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you..."
Anything you say can and WILL be used against you..
tricki

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

why did Christ promise the thief that they would be together in paradise that day when Christ wouldn't rise from the dead for 3 days? any christian?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
What about sexism?
According to the Bible women have nothing of value to contribute to this conversation.
I think I've said before, and I'll say it again right now, that I do not believe the Bible is the Word of God.
But I'm definitely beginning to wonder if maybe that part is true.
chain = pulled, come on tiger
Then what do you believe it(Bible) to be?
Enlightened

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Atheism is now the worst kind of religion.

Don't think it's a religion? Well, let's define "religion."

Religion - an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

Anyone disagree with that? Good.

Atheist Beliefs:

1. There is no creator, the universe has either always existed, or it punched its own ticket

2. Christianity is a problem for mankind that needs to be eradicated for furtherance of the species

3. The Bible is an overly-long collection of lies and propaganda

4. Evolution and the Big Bang Theory (somehow) disprove the existence of God

Atheist Cultural Systems:

1. Atheist "churches," where non-believers gather to discuss...hmm, not a clue what they discuss there but I'm definitely going to check one out

2. Internet Atheism, where groups of like-minded atheists post hate rants at Christians, then rate each others' posts as "Awesome!" while rating the Christians' posts as "Shite"

Atheist World Views:

1. Mankind can take care of itself

2. We live, we die, that's that

3. Christianity must be eradicated

4. Religious intolerance is the source of mankind's problems

So you see, not only is Atheism now a religion, it is a self-contradicting, hypocritical, and irrational religion. It is EXACTLY what it purports Christianity to be.

But I do love me some Atheists. They are the sugar in my coffee.

Proceed, Atheists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

tricki wrote:
why did Christ promise the thief that they would be together in paradise that day when Christ wouldn't rise from the dead for 3 days? any christian?
He seen no fault in Christ..Why don't you tell us why?
tricki

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

FOG is funny. They hate to commit to a definition of god. they demand instant answers from those who know more than they, and just as quickly dismiss the answer on false grounds. they desperately, DESPERATELY, try to control everyone/thing which suggests they have no confidence in their faith. they try to use bluster but it always backfires. they are such social misfits, they must live here to hide from others. they posts thousands of times a month and they are unemployed, senior, divorced women whose children avoid them. pity

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You disapprove of anything that doesn't fit into your view of christianity.
Why does it bother you so much?
I told you that I don't know what your Old Ways are.

How can I disapprove of something I'm ignorant of?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

A very accurate opinion, and you hate knowing that.
This bible of yours has been re-edited, re-translated, re-interpreted and re-written hundreds of times; and you'll just have to face the fact that it will *continue* to be re-edited, re-translated, re-interpreted and re-written until it finally means whatever the true believers *want* it to mean.
Wrong. The NIV hasn't been re-edited, re-translated, re-interpreted and re-written hundreds of times.

It's translated from the original Greek and Hebrew sources.

It was translated, not interpreted or rewritten.

If you think it was, that's your opinion. If you know it was, please supply your evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

The writers who obviously researched a Pagan character obviously came across that quote at a Pagan website; they liked it, and stuck it in the movie.
What's the problem?
Nothing, except that you quoted the movie.

Saying "magic is science unexplained" is so far beyond vague, it's stupid. You could say anything is is "science unexplained". Your art of magic is supernatural, which is not science, explained or unexplained.

In other words, it's just a cop out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

"I don't believe in any gods because I have no reason to"- absence of belief.
<quoted text>
Life on other planets is not only possible and even likely, it's also more believable than anything in your buybull.
There you have it. You believe in alien life with no reason to.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
just because no atheist can come close to matching the power of my intellect and my gift of prophecy, i don't expect any one associated with this witch to engage me in debate. i have destroyed each and every one of her attempts to find a weakness in my armor of knowledge. some throw darts hoping one will stick. nah. i have obliterated every cheap shot she has tried. i need a challenge
talking to yourself seems to be your limit

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Enlightened wrote:
Atheism is now the worst kind of religion.
Don't think it's a religion? Well, let's define "religion."
Religion - an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.
Anyone disagree with that? Good.
Atheist Beliefs:
1. There is no creator, the universe has either always existed, or it punched its own ticket
2. Christianity is a problem for mankind that needs to be eradicated for furtherance of the species
3. The Bible is an overly-long collection of lies and propaganda
4. Evolution and the Big Bang Theory (somehow) disprove the existence of God
Atheist Cultural Systems:
1. Atheist "churches," where non-believers gather to discuss...hmm, not a clue what they discuss there but I'm definitely going to check one out
2. Internet Atheism, where groups of like-minded atheists post hate rants at Christians, then rate each others' posts as "Awesome!" while rating the Christians' posts as "Shite"
Atheist World Views:
1. Mankind can take care of itself
2. We live, we die, that's that
3. Christianity must be eradicated
4. Religious intolerance is the source of mankind's problems
So you see, not only is Atheism now a religion, it is a self-contradicting, hypocritical, and irrational religion. It is EXACTLY what it purports Christianity to be.
But I do love me some Atheists. They are the sugar in my coffee.
Proceed, Atheists.
If you don't believe the Bible is the word of God, then who are you to complain about the Atheist view of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

382 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Rama Naicker 4,478
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 17 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 35 min bryan 50
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 41 min The Mask 62
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 54 min kamali 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••