Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#698083 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're a death-denying coward who'll never have the guts to accept fact in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing. You should be totally ashamed of yourself, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck bitch!
Scrooge, throw them numbers out there for the odds fore and the odds against. I will give you a hint, there is a lot of zeros.. I mean you talk your talk, now back it up with the odds and show us that don't know..
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#698084 Mar 2, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a lack of belief in all deities...not just the one you happen to believe in.
The world doesn't revolve around you, kitten.
You believe gods are not. You cannot prove it.
faith

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#698085 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
The percentage of planets supporting life in the universe is as low as your IQ. Evolution is proven scientific fact.
That is not a scientific statement. There is NO evidence that life exists anywhere but on earth. To say otherwise is pure faith. No matter what number you pick for his "IQ", you're guessing and demonstrating your faith.

Location hidden

#698086 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, a religiously retarded imbecilic redneck's willful ignorance of science isn't proof for the existence of their imaginary friend.
The alignment of planets doesn't even remotely suggest design to any educated person. The percentage of planets supporting life in the universe is as low as your IQ. Evolution is proven scientific fact.
Stop deluding yourself, you f*cking moron!
Yes, that I know and thank you again for reminding me but you didn't answer the question, why? I mean I know why but some here might not, So prove I am what you say by posting the numbers for both..
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#698087 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Attn: All Religiously Retarded Imbecilic Sociopathic Rednecks
It's not the role of science to disprove the existence of any man-made myth. Science is based on observations and experiments. All scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any supernatural guidance necessary.
If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming evidence of design and absolutely none exists. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence is essentially zero.
Grow the f*ck up already!!!!!
There is overwhelming evidence of design. Want me to list it for you?

1) If the universe were to expand at a rate of just one millionth more slowly, then the entire universe wouldn't even exist.

2) If Jupiter wasn't in it's current orbit, it's gravitational force could not protect us from comets that would destroy us.

3) If Earth's rotation was longer, temperature differences would be too great to support life. If shorter, atmospheric wind velocities would be too great.

4) If the Earth's 23 degree axle tilt was altered even slightly, temperatures would be to extreme for life.

5) Oxygen to nitrogen ratio in our atmosphere; if larger, life functions would proceed too quickly and if smaller, life functions would proceed too slowly.

6) Magnetic field; if stronger, electromagnetic storms would be too severe, and if weaker, we would have no protection from solar wind particles.

That's only 6 of 122 known constants needed for life to exist on our planet.

Grow the flip up, punk!

Oh, and have a nice day!!:)

Location hidden

#698088 Mar 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
free lunch
sexual access
children
Yes I know this, but there is a bigger meaning as to why, and to think that they try and pass them selves off as "Christians"
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#698089 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're a death-denying coward who'll never have the guts to accept fact in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing. You should be totally ashamed of yourself, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck bitch!
you are still a liar. you haven't changed. you repeat the same garbage.
sorry
good luck
2L2L2bad

Location hidden

#698090 Mar 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that evolution took place so the odds of it happening on the earth are 1.0
I'll say that over time things adapted and changed accordingly, but still, each species was unto itself and not Evolved! Your attempt at sarcasm falls short karl, seeing as how that's the only way I expect you'd reply.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#698091 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
your point?
"Luther's treatises against the Jews were reprinted again early in the 17th century at Dortmund, where they were seized by the Emperor. In 1613 and 1617 they were published in Frankfurt am Main in support of the banishment of Jews from Frankfurt and Worms. Vincent Fettmilch, a Calvinist, reprinted On the Jews and Their Lies in 1612 to stir up hatred against the Jews of Frankfurt. Two years later, riots in Frankfurt saw the deaths of 3,000 Jews and the expulsion of the rest. Fettmilch was executed by the Lutheran city authorities, but Michael writes that his execution was for attempting to overthrow the authorities, not for his offenses against the Jews.
These reprints were the last popular publication of these works until they were revived in the 20th century.

The prevailing view among historians is that Luther's anti-Jewish rhetoric contributed significantly to the development of antisemitism in Germany, and in the 1930s and 1940s provided an ideal foundation for the Nazi Party's attacks on Jews. Reinhold Lewin writes that "whoever wrote against the Jews for whatever reason believed he had the right to justify himself by triumphantly referring to Luther." According to Michael, just about every anti-Jewish book printed in the Third Reich contained references to and quotations from Luther. Diarmaid MacCulloch argues that Luther's 1543 pamphlet On the Jews and Their Lies was a "blueprint" for the Kristallnacht."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_an...

Kristallnacht
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

The point? You brought Hitler up.

Hitler looked forward to altering the Christian belief-set. Just look up "Positive Christianity". Here, I'll do it for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christi...

It really doesn't matter if Hitler was a Real Christian™- in your opinion. Beyond that, he was a theist, at the least, and certainly a politician.

But, the facts remain; An entire country comprised of 94% Christians and his (predominantly) Christian Army followed him, supported his war machine, and were either/or:

1. Fully aware of what Hitler did, in essentially all respects.

2. Aware of what Hitler was doing and ignored that reality (maybe feeling powerless to stop it).

3. Completely unaware of what Hitler was doing, in any way.

There may be more options, probably not many. However, I find it hard to think it was the 3rd option.

Hitler could have been a Polynesian Sun Worshiper, or paid homage to whales as gods.

Nevertheless, an entire country of the god fearing Christians followed Hitler either willfully or by force. They did little to prevent it, and facilitated it in large part. Christianity did them no good at all, because their belief in Christianity prevented them from seeing the fact of what was going on. Hitler was merely the focal point the god had provided, in their belief, and Hitler claimed to be doing the work of the god.

They were being Christian, Hitler was leading them, and it happened in a overwhelmingly Christian country.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#698092 Mar 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
free lunch
sexual access
children
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#698093 Mar 2, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you?
prove to me God does not exist.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#698094 Mar 2, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Porterboy,,threathening others might get you what you wish on them!
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mean like how Kaitlyn just told an opponent to go kill themselves?
gfy perv
So, nanoanally, you're saying it's okay for your brother in christ porter to tell people to go kill themselves, but no one's allowed to do it back to him.

No double standard there, is there, nanoanalsac?

Go fuck yourself, perv.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#698095 Mar 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Find a followup vid of that same child a few months or a year later with no residual problems or remnants, and you might have something.

Eh?

“How You Treat Me”

#698096 Mar 2, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I told you, she ain't a witch--I am. She never claimed she could do magic; I can.
So can you, actually. You just don't know the secrets. It's really no big deal.
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
<quoted text>
You could if someone taught you.
<quoted text>
Yes it is; you just don't know what magic really is. I've explained it to you before, and you stuck your fingers in your ears and screamed at the top of your voice, "NO NO NO!!!"
<quoted text>
See?
That isn't magic. I don't saw women in half or pull rabbits from a hat, or do card tricks; I cast circles, I call the quarters, I draw energy and send it to those who need it.
That is called magic. It is science not yet explained. It is the use of natural forces to gain a desired goal.
But I know you'll deny it,'cause you're a christian and that kind of thing frightens you and rattles your weak faith, which you attempt to strengthen by imposing your "god" on others so you can feel validated and vindicated.
It sure sucks to be you.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> HaHaHA! and you call christians delusional?
Yes, I do.

Unlike you christians, I don't rely on an invisible skydaddy to do stuff for me; I take matters into my own hands.

Does that anger you?

“How You Treat Me”

#698097 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
So, you agree that it is *not* the infallible word of god, as you christians have claimed.
Then I'm not required to believe one damned bit of it.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Who is requiring you to believe it?
Fundie christians, that's who. They demand it.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>it's not a college course requirement, To me man is the fallible one, so how can they apply the word of infallible with their hand?
You might want to re-work that sentence until it makes sense.

“How You Treat Me”

#698098 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Who is requiring you to believe it?.....
Basic communications skills should be required not only in college, but in high school.

“How You Treat Me”

#698099 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Tell me how Nature is hypocritical. Are you saying it's just a belief?
I guess gravity, sunlight and the tides are just belief, too. In your world, anyway.
<quoted text>
The Old Ways are a way of life. Does that help?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Then you already know! yes, it helped, but i had already suspected that..
This doesn't even make sense. Try again. Already know what?

How is nature "hypocritical," as you claim it is? Care to explain?

Helped what? Suspected what?

I also stated that the Old Ways are a way of life for me. How does that bother you?

“How You Treat Me”

#698100 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Everything you christians say about your jesus is from your christian view.
<quoted text>
So Jews are atheists in your mind, right?
Okay.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're either for him or against him, there is no in between..Does that help?
Well, since you said you aren't a christian, then you must be against.

You're gonna have to make up your mind, waaasssie.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#698101 Mar 2, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a followup vid of that same child a few months or a year later with no residual problems or remnants, and you might have something.
Eh?
I agree. I don't think that retard was healed, I think he just calmed down. You can tell by the way he was still acting at the end of the video.

“How You Treat Me”

#698102 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're either for him or against him, there is no in between..Does that help?
You're either for the Flying Spaghetti Monster or against him, there is no in between.

Does that help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
60s Hippy Freaks Ruined America! (Aug '07) 40 min Good-Evil 352
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Good-Evil 3,451
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min pusherman_ 584,162
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 1 hr homeson 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,144
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 2 hr who 232
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lightbeamrider 611,847
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web