Prove there's a god.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#698062 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
Jesus is God.
It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist who'll never have the guts to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your indoctrination. You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell who's making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum. F*ck off, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#698063 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Guessing causes to much confusion, that's why I ask you.
Yes I was, but I am trying to understand what you're saying.
Your post are confusing to me..
Can't help but read them, when they're right there..
don't be silly
my posts are basic
nah. you can skip them
soon, they will send another troll
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#698064 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a death-denying cowardly Christian cultist who'll never have the guts to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your indoctrination. You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell who's making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum. F*ck off, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
you had many chances to fess up.
2L2L2bad
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#698065 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian cultists are self-righteous bigoted azzholes who are so deluded that they think this country is the best while we increasingly fall behind other industrialized nations in quality of life because they have increasingly interfered with politics in flagrant violations of the First Amendment.
LIAR
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#698066 Mar 2, 2014
dohouston wrote:
I am sure u cant prove there is not one
Attn: All Religiously Retarded Imbecilic Sociopathic Rednecks

It's not the role of science to disprove the existence of any man-made myth. Science is based on observations and experiments. All scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any supernatural guidance necessary.

If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming evidence of design and absolutely none exists. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence is essentially zero.

Grow the f*ck up already!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#698067 Mar 2, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Satan both love knowing that people are going to Hell to burn alive for eternity. Why are you this evil?
Why are you?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#698068 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe there are no gods
you rely on no evidence
voila--faith
Time to dig out your LOGIC FOR 1st GRADERS book. That post made absolutely no logical sense whatsoever.

Location hidden

#698069 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you christians say about your jesus is from your christian view.
<quoted text>
So Jews are atheists in your mind, right?
Okay.
everything you atheists say about the lord and savior, the messiah, the chosen one, JESUS CHRIST, is from your anti-christian view. So, god exists because you believe what hitler says. brilliant
Atheism is a lack of belief in all deities...not just the one you happen to believe in.

The world doesn't revolve around you, kitten.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#698070 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be silly
my posts are basic
nah. you can skip them
soon, they will send another troll
Silly? About what?
No they aren't!
I am Intrigued now.
You seem to be chasing your tail, going around in circles

Tell what you're trying to get across? I ask you to help me understand but you want answer my questions. You are confused is what I am getting from your post.

Location hidden

#698071 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe there are no gods
you rely on no evidence
voila--faith
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god ever existed.

No faith is required to not believe in something that has never been shown to exist.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#698072 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
a pathological liar is someone who tells lies habitually, chronically and compulsively. It has simply become a way of life for this person, to make up things for a variety of reasons and eventually, the truth becomes uncomfortable while weaving whoppers feels right to them. This kind of lying tends to develop early on in life, often as a response to difficult home or school situations that seemed to resolve better if the child lied. It's a bad habit, not a manipulative trait––this is how to differentiate a pathological liar from a sociopath who does seek to manipulate. Edited by JillianC, TechFlash1, Flickety, Zareen wiki
for those who don't know, pathological liars edit this forum and troll all day long
Yes...... everything that proves you wrong is a lie....... we got that part.

Tell me, who is it that has been wallowing in superstition and fairy tales? The ONLY reason you "believe" is because you are afraid not to.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#698073 Mar 2, 2014
the talk wrote:
You and Satan both love knowing that people are going to Hell to burn alive for eternity. Why are you this evil?
Porta potty, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control retarded and revolting azzholes like you and shove them up your redneck ass.

You're the most vile, disgusting and evil pile of shit to ever post in this forum. The world will be a better place when you're dead, cremated and soon forgotten, punk!
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#698074 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the role of science to disprove the existence of any man-made myth. Science is based on observations and experiments. All scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth without any supernatural guidance necessary.
If the universe had been designed then there would be overwhelming evidence of design and absolutely none exists. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence is essentially zero.
you had many chances to fess up.
2L2L2bad

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#698075 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The alignment of the planets suggest design to me. Scrooge, what's the odds for Evolution? About the same or even more so unlikely? I have seen numbers by different scientist, we have been over this before and your point is noted but you're not giving the numbers against Evolution making it seem fact, when it is not! Deception at it's finest!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#698077 Mar 2, 2014
tricki wrote:
LIAR
Once again, you're a death-denying coward who'll never have the guts to accept fact in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing. You should be totally ashamed of yourself, you religiously brainwashed mentally retarded redneck bitch!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#698078 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> My name is not Dorothy, Oh i know all about conspiracy. The Catholic Church, in my opinion, is all about it, but why is what I don't understand. I mean besides the obvious, Power!
free lunch
sexual access
children
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#698079 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
The alignment of the planets suggest design to me. Scrooge, what's the odds for Evolution? About the same or even more so unlikely? I have seen numbers by different scientist, we have been over this before and your point is noted but you're not giving the numbers against Evolution making it seem fact, when it is not! Deception at it's finest!
Once again, a religiously retarded imbecilic redneck's willful ignorance of science isn't proof for the existence of their imaginary friend.

The alignment of planets doesn't even remotely suggest design to any educated person. The percentage of planets supporting life in the universe is as low as your IQ. Evolution is proven scientific fact.

Stop deluding yourself, you f*cking moron!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#698080 Mar 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
free lunch sexual access children
It always rolls back to sex with kids to you....

Sicko

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#698081 Mar 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The alignment of the planets suggest design to me. Scrooge, what's the odds for Evolution? About the same or even more so unlikely? I have seen numbers by different scientist, we have been over this before and your point is noted but you're not giving the numbers against Evolution making it seem fact, when it is not! Deception at it's finest!
we know that evolution took place so the odds of it happening on the earth are 1.0

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#698082 Mar 2, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
-things and stuff-
LOL

*YOU* are telling people to grow up?! How about you attempt not to use any name calling for a little bit? G'head, give it a shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 48,397
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,030
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Toby 105,571
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Frank Merton 445,709
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min WelbyMD 281,240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min guest 646,497
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Voyeur 38,749
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web