Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#697807 Mar 1, 2014
Whether there is a God or not, it doesn't matter. There is no heaven to bestow, and there is no hell. Plain and simple, when you die you rot!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#697808 Mar 1, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did RR was totally appropriate as she had previously copy/pasted an answer to my earlier post.
There is no shame in using copy/paste in trying to get your point across. In this case the author of the paper I copy/pasted from was exactly what I needed....a Christian Ph.D who works in a dating lab.
I tend to follow your adventures here on Topix and generally like your repartee.:-)
It's a pleasure for you to have posted with me.

Cheeto?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697809 Mar 1, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I think I have mentioned on more than one occasion that the bible never mentions the earths age. that is a man made concept. So in retrospect even if carbon dating has flaws or is accurate, it has no bearing on the Bible. That is mentioned in this paper as well. My argument is and still stands, fossil records is not proof of anything; No God or a God
Correct.

The Bible never mentions the earth's age.

Ussher was wrong.
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#697810 Mar 1, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for you especially.:)
Beloved Lord God, allow Dorothy to experience whatever is required to become yours

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#697811 Mar 1, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No.
But it's been widely criticized by Biblical scholars for pushing the Protestant view, and for its interpolations of words and ideas not found in the documents the multiple commitees were supposed to be translating.
It was written by Evangelicals to push Evangelic beliefs.

Just like EVERY Bible, it is rewritten to fit the views of the cult that is rewriting it. All of them are biased and full of errors and out right lies.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#697812 Mar 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dead sea scrolls are more proof that the the sacred scriptures can't be messed with by man nor devil.......
The DSS prove your Bible is wrong.
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#697813 Mar 1, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
The source doesn't matter so long as the information is correct, and with regard to the analysis of "The Christ Conspiracy" both websites are absolutely correct. Even Bart Ehrman and Gerd Ludemann have dismissed Archaya S. as a complete buffoon. When you have 2 atheist scholars and an agnostic scholar saying she's off her rocker, it doesn't do much for any endorsements from the atheist community here on topix where there are very few scholars at all.
You do realize Dorothy not only posts here under most of the names used by her religious cult, she edits, deletes and blocks posts. Her favorite character? Guess. Yup. Amalgam1
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#697814 Mar 1, 2014
CrazyMe1007 wrote:
Whether there is a God or not, it doesn't matter. There is no heaven to bestow, and there is no hell. Plain and simple, when you die you rot!
You have no proof filthy liar
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#697815 Mar 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It was written by Evangelicals to push Evangelic beliefs.
Just like EVERY Bible, it is rewritten to fit the views of the cult that is rewriting it. All of them are biased and full of errors and out right lies.
Liar

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#697816 Mar 1, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
read your response again
fix the modifiers
the syntax
the nouns
jezzuz take an english class
wad-did-ya-say
This is a fked up morning, leading to an even more fked up day! To many Percocet this morning...what was the question?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697817 Mar 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="Kaitlin the Wolf Witch"
So, why were these hypothetical female siblings mentioned by your most perfect divine author of his word?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean why *weren't* they mentioned?

Because they were only females. Inconsequential, aside from bearing children.
That't not what your bible says.
You're not allowed to speculate on what *might* be, you are obligated by your faith to accept the bible as it is---the word of your "god." Like Obama, you don't get to unilaterally make any changes to "the Word."
You asked who Cain's wife was.

Sorry that you don't like the answer,

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697818 Mar 1, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
What part of "your church" do you not understand?
The part that I don't go to church.

What church?
tricki

Philadelphia, PA

#697819 Mar 1, 2014
I have pointed out liars and their lies and no one can prove I'm wrong. I knew it

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697820 Mar 1, 2014
No, you say *your* god is real, you proclaim *your* god to be mine and everyone else's, and that *I* have nothing to say about it.
You are wrong.
And when I deny your god, and rebel against your efforts to impose it on me, you get all pissy and whiny.
Right. And you proclaim you "Mother Nature" and your "Goddess" to be real.

By your own logic, when you make that proclamation, you're shoving your religion down my throat.

Pretty silly, huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697821 Mar 1, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Incorrect.
It wasn't a rewrite at all.
It was translated into English better.
In other words, a rewrite that you approve.
O.O

Maybe I stuttered.

Or maybe the music's too loud in here.

Lemme try again.

It wasn't a rewrite at all.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#697822 Mar 1, 2014
I was born to be a human when I was a young boy (not a baby, ~1yrold) on a wooden bed covered with grass sheet. The house had bluish door and looked like a cave (wide opening at the front and bricks covered on the side). My father has nose like that of a cow. My mother is probably a conman (con lu`a).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697823 Mar 1, 2014
That's religion, not science.
You say you don't do Disney magic, but you've chosen a TV character "Really Real Witch" as your avatar?

You know that Elvira can't do magic either, right?

Good.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697824 Mar 1, 2014
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!
HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Oh, fuck, that is so fu... hu...hu... HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
Meltdown.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#697825 Mar 1, 2014
I am just joking around.
Anything can be twisted to match.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#697826 Mar 1, 2014
Elvira.
She rocks.
But is no more magical than you.

Just an actress in a witch costume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Epiphany2 609,764
dallas technologies reviews 55 min arti gupta 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 5,912
Animal Cruelty That You Can Stop 2 hr A Merican 2
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr AlmostDied 283
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 270,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Roberta G 176,196
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web