“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Twin Cities

#697272 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn that misinformation from Topix Atheists! or evilbible.com ?
You write:
"The Catholic Church is not responsible for the dark ages."

Haa!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#697273 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you saw what happened to your alias when her amalgam cracked.
Whatever that is supposed to mean.
Do you ever say anything direct or useful?

Location hidden

#697274 Feb 27, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. In no way would it have been so important for Jesus to suffer on a cross over a metaphoric lake of fire.
Jesus spoke plainly and numerous times about how real and physical the pain and agony of the fire would be.
Stop lying.
If Hell as we illustrate it were not real, then everyone would relax, you wouldn't be posting on here, we wouldn't have to keep pounding it in your head, etc. etc.
Basically you are just making attempts to ease your mind with repetitive lies.
The only ones who DO worry about your fear mongering fabrications are your concocted religion's ignorant subjugates.

Location hidden

#697275 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. You got it! Something had to create God! Maybe it was his mother, Mrs. God!
That's the kind of stuff that happens when the not so virgin virgin parties with the cathaholic holey spook.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#697276 Feb 27, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh, a Christian.
Oooh a jerk
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#697277 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a religion of the self.
When one cannot or does not worship God, their sole focus is on what makes them happy.
Atheists worship.
That definition of atheism is the one she put in wiki, no? Our scholar! Love you amalgam. Here's proof Christ is real.
Christisreal.com

You have see the evidence now.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#697278 Feb 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - oh i'm very special alright!:-)
ask any jew regarding their ancestory and they can track it back to abraham through proven historic geneologies which they have in addition to what's documented in the Bible.
it's only a hop, skip and a jump to track abraham back to noah and noah back to adam.
i'm not saying this to prove i'm right, i'm saying this to build your faith in our mutual Father God, who loves YOU as much as he loves me and anyone else:-)
Ugh...its back.

So "any jew" can trace their ancestry back to Abraham? Really? This IS news! And then back to Noah? And Adam?

You know this is a flat out lie, right?

LOL

Dude, you're so lame....I'd be embarrassed for you if you weren't such a tool.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#697279 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a religion of the self.
When one cannot or does not worship God, their sole focus is on what makes them happy.
Atheists worship.
No they don't troll.

#879 on this list of things you don't understand...
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#697280 Feb 27, 2014
Dorothy, you are overdoing it with the pro-christian persona honey. Ain't fooling me. Maybe you are fooling you. You have the right to do so. Go right ahead if that helps you
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#697281 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and check this out. It's a MASTER template for when someone REALLY rustles your jimmies.
No, no, don't bother to thank me - it's the least I can do for someone who drives the hole every time like you. Don't change, Scroogey, never change (as if I had to say it).
Amen Dorothy. We love you just the way you are.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#697282 Feb 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kind of stuff that happens when the not so virgin virgin parties with the cathaholic holey spook.
Terrible isn't it? O that Catholic church. I get so happy whenI have something to blame. And Hitler was a Christian cause he said so!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#697283 Feb 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
You write:
"The Catholic Church is not responsible for the dark ages."
Haa!
It isn't. After the fall of Rome, Europe was thrown into a period of sepression. People and fledging governments had to invent new methods of administration and finance to replace the Roman ones.

That brought progress to a standstill, all over Europe, development became non-existent. The closest you could find to a doctor was a barber.

There was only one institution that had the finances, resources and people to help put an end to those dark times, the Catholic Church.

They rescued and preserved records, without the Catholic Church, we'd have no knowledge of Hippocrates or Galen, for example.

The Catholic Church created these special places where dick people can go for treatment any time, day or night. You know that place as a hospital.

You can thank the Catholic Church for that.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697284 Feb 27, 2014
JC is Life Truth and Way wrote:
a witch, which you need a switch witch.....
with fear and trembling a crow, a cat....or a devil's bat
You croak the sound's of death and misery...
Your mother earth will swallow you whole....
A Victory sword is held up high, can you hear a battle cry....
VICTORY, IT IS DONE!!!!
devils run, for this ain't no fun, hell the final frontier......
YES IT IS DONE!
Your wasted breath, you follow death...
It is sad, so very sad...
You have heard, you have seen and you persist to chose....
To hell I go, to hell I go
Thats your mind on religion,sad indeed
just say NO, kids

www.evilbible.com
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#697285 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
imminent one way journey to hell
Heaven and Hell are mythical places created to control feeble-minded and weak-willed subhuman cretins like you. Sane people don't fear your barbaric cult's mythology, you retarded and revolting redneck bitch!
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697286 Feb 27, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet atheists claim they KNOW that God does not exist. Thanks for calling your fellow atheists liars.
We know your god doesnt exist,porter boy..spread the word..LLL

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#697287 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
in your own words, explain the evidence that proves her statement.
Obviously, there are too many letters in the word amalgamated for a religiously retarded redneck bitch like you to understand. The bible is a mostly plagiarized book based on early works of fiction. The biblical Jesus is simply a copycat of the many imaginary saviors that preceded the abomination known as Christianity. You need professional help, kid.
Nawton

Lansdowne, PA

#697288 Feb 27, 2014
jumper19 wrote:
the air keep us cool in summer and keep us cold in the winter, but we cannot see it. when the wind blow, it makes a sound and cannot be seen.someone very powerful does that.
Yes.
Mother Nature.
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#697289 Feb 27, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven and Hell are mythical places created to control feeble-minded and weak-willed subhuman cretins like you. Sane people don't fear your barbaric cult's mythology, you retarded and revolting redneck bitch!
How exactly does Heaven control me? How does hell control me? I must've missed that class. LOL

Pomona, Pomona, Pomona.(As I shake my head in mock amusement):D

Location hidden

#697290 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing some crucial data here.
1. It is not specified that Abel is Eve's second child, only second son.
2. It is written that Adam and Eve produced "other sons and daughters."
3. It is possible that Adam and Eve had daughters between the births of Cain and Abel.
4. It is also likely that others sons and daughters were born after the birth of Abel.
5. We don't know the age of Cain and Abel when Cain murdered his Abel.
6. The period of time between the birth of Cain and the death of Abel is not given in the Bible.
Dismissed? Hardly.
You do realize that you are attempting to place christian veracity on a known purely fantastical Hebrew tale right?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#697291 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
here's proof god is real
thebible.com
No, fundiseased Christian redneck bitch, a plagiarized work of fiction isn't proof for the existence of mythical deities. However, you've just proven that you're certifiably insane and have absolutely no capacity to differentiate your cult's mythology from reality. You should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min AussieBobby 267,399
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 29 min quilterqueen 1,323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min marge 567,958
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... 48 min hamili 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,172
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,327
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr this is my first ... 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr BRAIN STORM 543
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 120,694
More from around the web