Windsor, Canada

#697299 Feb 27, 2014

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#697300 Feb 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you are attempting to place christian veracity on a known purely fantastical Hebrew tale right?
It is as insane as if Scientology claimed the Popul Vu was about L. Ron Hubbard.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#697301 Feb 27, 2014
jumper19 wrote:
the air keep us cool in summer and keep us cold in the winter, but we cannot see it. when the wind blow, it makes a sound and cannot be seen.someone very powerful does that.
No, wind is not the cause of "someone".

You did pass Science class, right?

to ease your learning a bit....from the Wikipedia file:

Wind is caused by differences in atmospheric pressure. When a difference in atmospheric pressure exists, air moves from the higher to the lower pressure area, resulting in winds of various speeds. On a rotating planet, air will also be deflected by the Coriolis effect, except exactly on the equator. Globally, the two major driving factors of large-scale wind patterns (the atmospheric circulation) are the differential heating between the equator and the poles (difference in absorption of solar energy leading to buoyancy forces) and the rotation of the planet. Outside the tropics and aloft from frictional effects of the surface, the large-scale winds tend to approach geostrophic balance. Near the Earth's surface, friction causes the wind to be slower than it would be otherwise. Surface friction also causes winds to blow more inward into low pressure areas.[1] A new, controversial theory, suggests atmospheric gradients are caused by forest induced water condensation resulting in a positive feedback cycle of forests drawing moist air from the coastline.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind

C'mon jumper, you can be better than thinking that the supernatural controls the natural.

Good luck!
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#697302 Feb 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that the early Christian church burned down the Library of Alexandria....
Now those Christians I would like to get hold of.
Oh yeah!
Feed them to the lions.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697303 Feb 27, 2014
Cal Bezemer wrote:
No one can prove it to someone else. The only way to know God exists is to allow Him to prove it to you, which He will readily do if you approach Him in a humble, respectful way. He brought us into existence in order to have the Joy of companionship with Him, eternally.
It will not happen if you ask in an arrogant, defiant way, and have him blocked out by your thinking your opinion is infallible that He does not exist.
You are cheating yourself out of the greatest Joy in life...to be an intimate personal friend of the creator/sustainer/controller of all the unlimited number of universes.
Your LYING Geezer

www.evilbible.com

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#697304 Feb 27, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Religious addiction is intellectual laziness.
intellectual snobery is spiritual/moral laziness

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#697305 Feb 27, 2014
Tommy wrote:
Yep there's a God and He's doing everything for Sin City (Las Vegas). Gives them good warm weather and addition to immense wealth. it's as if God approves of Sin now!. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!, you all go it Hell!!!!!!!.
(44) Jesus says:

(1) "Whoever blasphemes against the Father, it will be forgiven him.
(2) And whoever blasphemes against the Son, it will be forgiven him.
(3) But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither on earth nor in heaven."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

BTW - if you understand this passage fully, you will note two things.....
- it goes against what you have stated
- and it is non-canonical - thus, non-Biblica - thus "non-Christian"

Maybe you should apologize to the HS?

;o)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#697307 Feb 27, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh...its back.
So "any jew" can trace their ancestry back to Abraham? Really? This IS news! And then back to Noah? And Adam?
You know this is a flat out lie, right?
LOL
Dude, you're so lame....I'd be embarrassed for you if you weren't such a tool.
YES - any jew who cares should be able to track their ancestory back to 1 of their 12 tribes - it's what makes them jewish so why shouldn't they be able to???

just when you begin to give me some hope that there's an actual objective human being behind your posts you go and disapoint me again:-(

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#697308 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn that misinformation from Topix Atheists! or evilbible.com ?
The Catholic Church is not responsible for the dark ages.
Sure....and it isn't responsible for pedophile priests either is it idiot.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697310 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you think I wouldn't like what you said. I believe in evolution. I'm not one of these creationist morons who refuses to believe what he sees with his own eyes and deduces with his own God-given intellect.
This world already has a one-world government, IMO. It's just that our elite financial overlords haven't gone public yet, they are aware that controlling geopolitical affairs from behind the scenes is much more effective than throwing it in people's faces..
Humans will never work toward a single goal. Armageddon (or to be strictly accurate, Har Megiddo) will happen. The sides are aligning themselves even as we speak: On one side, Israel and the USA, on the other, the Arab nations, Russia, and China. Even a cursory study of the relationships between these countries creates a virtual road-map to an ultimate land invasion of Israel via Syria, exactly as prophesied. And behind it all, the all-powerful Military-Industrial Complex, guiding us there like puppet-masters, never knowing all along that they are the real puppets.
I sometimes wonder if it ever occurs to people to consider this planet's distribution of resources as a sign of God.
Example: Most of the oil on the planet lies directly under the feet of Israel's traditional enemies, whereas virtually none of it is in Israel itself. Without control of such vast oil supplies, the Arab nations would be completely powerless - just a bunch of desert scrubs, probably charity cases like most of the African nations by now. With oil, Israel would not need the support of the USA at all.
Because they control so much oil, and because right now, at this exact juncture of history, mankind has such an incredible dependence on oil, the Arabs have attracted very powerful friends.
I mean, it's so perfect that it's beautiful, if one considers a plan coming together exactly as prophesied to be a thing of beauty.
Oil forms over millions of years of decay of living organisms. God could have put that oil anywhere. But he knew EXACTLY where to put it, meaning he knew EXACTLY where to put dinosaurs, and EXACTLY where to kill them off, and EXACTLY which tribes needed to be conquered in ancient times in order to establish the EXACT settlement of the land he required. The rabbit hole goes all the way to the very bottom when you start exploring the proverbial Big Picture.
Anyway, off on a bit of a tangent there, but I guess my point is, if I were you I wouldn't worry about mankind's destiny on this planet. It's just a temporary home, and we are only physical beings for now. Everything God intended to happen, and said was going to happen for those with ears to hear it, from the very beginning, is going to happen. Soon.
Youre so misinformed its pathetic..
Oil is pretty much everywhere if you dig deep enough,,,besides we dont even need it,we can grow hemp for example and burn hemp oil for fuel,,or use the sun to make electricity and drive cars w that
Theres no one world Goverment yet,if it was no one would be fighting and no,apocalypse wont ever happen,people like life too much

www.evilbible.com

www.thereligionofpeace.com
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697311 Feb 27, 2014
Sam wrote:
Taking care of Sin City ain't you God?, you do everything for them. Won't do nothing for them poor Africans starving!!!. Give Sin City (Las Vegas) good beautiful weather don't you God?, while freezing the rest of us Americans to death. Approve of Sin now don't you God?. You must!!!. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!, NOW YOU ALL GO BURN SIN LOVERS!!!!!!!!!.
If you haven't noticed its winter and February is always cold,!!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#697312 Feb 27, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
How exactly does Heaven control me? How does hell control me?
Although it's beyond the very limited intellectual capacity of a religiously brainwashed mentally retarded Christian godbot like you to understand, rational people see right through your self-destructive personal delusions.

You're so appallingly feeble-minded and weak-willed that you set aside multiple times daily to talk to yourself to strengthen your delusions. Your pitiful life is completely immersed in Christian mythology and you're too scared shitless to ever leave the Dark Ages and return to the modern world. You're a cowardly national embarrassment, fool!

Location hidden

#697313 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible isn't it? O that Catholic church. I get so happy whenI have something to blame. And Hitler was a Christian cause he said so!
So was El, and Asherah, Ba el, Sadam, Osama and Charlie Manson.
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#697314 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you think I wouldn't like what you said. I believe in evolution. I'm not one of these creationist morons who refuses to believe what he sees with his own eyes and deduces with his own God-given intellect.
This world already has a one-world government, IMO. It's just that our elite financial overlords haven't gone public yet, they are aware that controlling geopolitical affairs from behind the scenes is much more effective than throwing it in people's faces..
Humans will never work toward a single goal. Armageddon (or to be strictly accurate, Har Megiddo) will happen. The sides are aligning themselves even as we speak: On one side, Israel and the USA, on the other, the Arab nations, Russia, and China. Even a cursory study of the relationships between these countries creates a virtual road-map to an ultimate land invasion of Israel via Syria, exactly as prophesied. And behind it all, the all-powerful Military-Industrial Complex, guiding us there like puppet-masters, never knowing all along that they are the real puppets.
I sometimes wonder if it ever occurs to people to consider this planet's distribution of resources as a sign of God.
Example: Most of the oil on the planet lies directly under the feet of Israel's traditional enemies, whereas virtually none of it is in Israel itself. Without control of such vast oil supplies, the Arab nations would be completely powerless - just a bunch of desert scrubs, probably charity cases like most of the African nations by now. With oil, Israel would not need the support of the USA at all.
Because they control so much oil, and because right now, at this exact juncture of history, mankind has such an incredible dependence on oil, the Arabs have attracted very powerful friends.
I mean, it's so perfect that it's beautiful, if one considers a plan coming together exactly as prophesied to be a thing of beauty.
Oil forms over millions of years of decay of living organisms. God could have put that oil anywhere. But he knew EXACTLY where to put it, meaning he knew EXACTLY where to put dinosaurs, and EXACTLY where to kill them off, and EXACTLY which tribes needed to be conquered in ancient times in order to establish the EXACT settlement of the land he required. The rabbit hole goes all the way to the very bottom when you start exploring the proverbial Big Picture.
Anyway, off on a bit of a tangent there, but I guess my point is, if I were you I wouldn't worry about mankind's destiny on this planet. It's just a temporary home, and we are only physical beings for now. Everything God intended to happen, and said was going to happen for those with ears to hear it, from the very beginning, is going to happen. Soon.
Don't agree with everything here but I do agree about Judah and US vs. Arab nations Russia and China.
It's obvious that Moscow is behind the scenes in much of the Arab world, And now, Putin wants Ukraine.
China can hack our computer system and owns a very good portion of the world trade.
I'm sick and tired of the MADE IN CHINA" bullshit.

The traitor Snowden is in co-hoots with China and Russia and has/is giving away vital and sensitive information.

Winter Olympics were a joke. Putin was portrayed as a friend to the world with his ass kissing IOC president seated by his side.

I believe that the events in the Ukraine will finally set off the powder keg and all hell will break loose.
World War III is long overdue and I guess that's what is needed to usher on the Age of Aquarius.

Location hidden

#697315 Feb 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't. After the fall of Rome, Europe was thrown into a period of sepression. People and fledging governments had to invent new methods of administration and finance to replace the Roman ones.
That brought progress to a standstill, all over Europe, development became non-existent. The closest you could find to a doctor was a barber.
There was only one institution that had the finances, resources and people to help put an end to those dark times, the Catholic Church.
They rescued and preserved records, without the Catholic Church, we'd have no knowledge of Hippocrates or Galen, for example.
The Catholic Church created these special places where dick people can go for treatment any time, day or night. You know that place as a hospital.
You can thank the Catholic Church for that.
You really are hopelessly stupid. You aren't a relocated pedophile priest are ya?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697316 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you sure you want to play with me, Kaitlin the Wolf Witch? I was content to let you stay in the romper room with all your creationist kick toys.
I'm not a Christian. I have a personal relationship with God. I have identified him, and he has identified me.
As for enlightenment, well, it's just a lark, yes? My name is "Enlightened," and your name is "Kaitlin the Wolf Witch." You may feel free to call it whatever you please when I speak unvarnished truth to you - bragging, bullshit, hyperbole, or insanity.
But don't call me out unless you really want to play.
You don't know what PERSONAL relationship means,kiddo

thats the Evil of christINSANITY brainwashing

www.evilbible.com
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#697317 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... what do the dinosaurs have to do with oil?
Ask SINCLAIR
lol
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#697318 Feb 27, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where Cain's wife came from.
<quoted text>
Not according to the buybull. That's obviously your way of saying you don't know, but you're too gutless and arrogant to admit it.
I guess it's up to the Witch to explain what the christian buybull says...again.
First there was Adam, and then there was Eve. That's two people, all right? Are you with me so far?
And then along came Abel and Cain; that makes four people. Still with me? Or should I slow down for you?
What happened next? Cain killed Abel, leaving only three people. You *are* familiar* with that story, aren't you?
Okay, how here comes the really, really tricky part; what did Cain do after he killed Abel? Say it with me, Ghostie; he went off into the wilderness *WITH HIS WIFE.*
Where'd the wife come from?
The Bronx

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#697319 Feb 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
intellectual snobery is spiritual/moral laziness
Being a Christian is spiritual/moral laziness.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#697320 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
"No one believes the universe came from nothing." false.
From where did it come? If not God, who? It is possible God made everything--the raw materials. More than a possibility. It is likely God made the universe, in reality. Without any "religious" influence, it is easy to consider God is the creator.
Sure kiddo,or maybe all is natural and gods are Imaginary

www.godchecker.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Thinking 63,749
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liamm 653,910
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min andet1987 2,577
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 25 min -Scare__ Crow- 3,803
Why do guys lie to women so much about marriage? 56 min Deceived by guy 1
Does anyone know Darrin Neuling?? 1 hr Deceived by guy 1
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,858
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 8 hr teqy2000 79
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web