Prove there's a god.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697190 Feb 27, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have good news and bad news for you.
First the bad news:
I answered. I doubt you'll like my answer, but I answered, and I'm 99.9% confident that I'm correct and 100.1% confident that you are incorrect. As usual.
Now the good news:
I like your profile pic. You have a pretty face. If that is you of course.
You speculated the whole thing up out of whole cloth and you are confident. Man, you are lost. Yaba Daba doo.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697191 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Xavier, I'll be your Google. Oil is dinosaurs. Decayed. Over millions of years.
Nope, Freddy Flintstone, it's not. A box of rocks just called. It was quite pleased that it's smarter than you.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697192 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a crotchety old fart who has nothing of value to offer anyone. Tiny Tim says hello, you unoriginal, misanthropic waste of reading time.
Bell and Howell
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697193 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, didn't we already have that conversation about the bragging?
Anyway, I thought you were intelligent enough not to engage me, yet not quite intelligent enough to survive the conversation with your ego intact.
I see now, though, that you're merely stuck in auto-atheist.
Your hubris is staggering and wholly unwarranted, dinosaur brain.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697194 Feb 27, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said; I answered. The Bible doesn't say where she came from BECAUSE it wasn't NECESSARY to explain where she came from. I told you that ancient Israel was (and still is somewhat) a patriarchal society so they didn't write the way you think they should've written it. What you think they should've written doesn't matter. The only reason you want to know is because you it doesn't say when you think it should. Tell me oh wise critic of ancient literary styles: are you going to tell me what Homer's Illiad should've said or are you willing to accept what it does say? Are you going to tell me that Shakespear's McBeth should've been written differently? Are you going to say that The Stand by Stephen King should've been written differently? No? Then why say the Bible should've been written differently? You wouldn't accept it no matter how it was written. Right? C'mon, you can admit it honey. You know I'm right.:)
So, the Bible only explains things that are necessary? Bwahahahahahahaha. It's quite the failure, then. You're weird.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#697195 Feb 27, 2014
tricki wrote:
it doesn't have to be international at first. start with Russia, Afghanistan, India, china and long island
<quoted text>
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOU WHO DON'T KNOW
A VIRUS IS NOT A LIFE FORM
AMALGAMATED JESUS IS A LIE
THE NON-VET'S ASSISTANT IS AMALGAM IN THE MIDDLE
THEY ARE THE SAME LOUD-MOUTHED, LYING SXS PERVERT
tricki wrote:
A virus hasn't mutated into a life form yet. Evolution should have accomplished that by now
A virus *is* a life form, you moron.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are right. You, like your alias, amalgamated in the middle, would never fib or pretend to know stuff about which you are ignorant.
I'm a veterinary technician.
I'm the person you see when you take your dog in for rabies vaccinations, distemper, parvo, parainfluenza...you know, all those *viral* infections?
Man, are you stupid, or what?
<quoted text>
I guess you are right. You, like your alias, amalgamated in the middle, would never fib or pretend to know stuff about which you are ignorant.
Go ahead. prove it and while you're at it, quote from the amalgamated facts which prove amalgamation. You won't.
Til you do, I got nothing to say
Funny! Unfortunately, religiously retarded rednecks are a dime of dozen and none of them have the capacity to differentiate Christian mythology from reality.
There are precious few documents supposedly in support of an historical Jesus and each is a blatant forgery. It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship.
It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a religiously retarded redneck bitch and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Stone Age dogma!" No intelligent person takes Dark Ages dogma seriously. You're a f*cking moron The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot never ceases to amaze. It's YOU who has failed in life. "It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a religiously retarded redneck bitch and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Stone Age dogma!" born free then enslaved by a religious cult and you're so pathetically feeble-minded and weak-willed that you have no desire to be free again. You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell. F*ck off, azzhole!
Hitler was a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination
The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction not an historical figure. All of the scientific evidence fully support an entirely natural origin to the universe without any supernatural guidance necessary. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence of design is practically zero.
You've quickly proven yourself to be a religiously brainwashed mentally retarded self-righteous bigoted Christian bitch without any socially redeemable qualities. Your compulsive proselytizing isn't welcome outside your cult. F*ck off, azzhole!
A virus is alive and has evolved.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses10...

Read it and weep.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697196 Feb 27, 2014
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let me ask a question:
Why does it matter to you so much that her birth or origin isn't mentioned in the Bible in an age when female births weren't normally viewed as important enough to record? Can you tell me WHY it's so important to you? ;)
Because it is proof that the Bible is BS. One of millions of proof, but proof nonetheless.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697197 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother.
It's not a lie, Xavier. It's a theory.
Oil comes from the decay of organic matter. Some scientists believe it came from the decay of dinosaurs. Other scientists believe it came from the decay of seaweed.
Since it all happened a few million years ago, no one is exactly sure.
If you're that interested in oil, you should definitely consider getting your driver's license in 4 years.
Nope. Wrong again. Oil predates dinosaurs.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697198 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
The books you haven't read so you could spend more time yelling at children to get out of your yard are still in there beside your mucus-encrusted recliner.
Give it up, Scrooge, off-topic flaming is so 2013.
This is from the clown that decried insults.

Give up your god nonsense, it's so 1492. Idiot.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697199 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Xavier, I should probably remind you that ever since you said, and I quote, "The Dark Ages were called that because of the church's domination of the state," you have no longer been in any position to speak from authority.
You should get a driver's license whether you have a car or not. You'll need a lot of liquor when you get older. Ask Scrooge, he knows.
You've never been in a position to write from authority. Not one post you've contributed contains any semblance of reality or truth. Your hubris is wholly unwarranted and your hypocrisy lies bare for all to see. You are a failure, Fred Flintstone.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#697200 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No dear. Did you miss the quotation marks.... as in "mega church" ?????

Churches are for worship.... atheist do not worship
Churches are for Christians.... atheists aren't christians
Atheists do worship.

Maybe not you, but you aren't atheists.

"Bizarre Trend: Atheist Sunday Morning ‘Worship’ Services Are on the Rise (Minus God, of Course)"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/17/at...
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697201 Feb 27, 2014
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't miss that part, I read it all, fascinated by information I've already known for decades.
Unfortunately for your theory, mankind did not adopt its widely-accepted name for a 700-odd year era from the Third Millennium Ministries website. In fact the name itself comes originally from the Catholic Church's characterization of the years 904 through 964 as the Saeculum Obscurum (Latin for "Dark Age").
The name has stuck with historians because it also reflects the lack of historical data available for the entire era between the decline of the Roman Empire around 600 A.D. to the beginning of the Italian Renaissance in the early 1300's.
We use it still to this very day because it's kinda creepy and kinda fits.
I'm glad to see, though, that you are unafraid to venture a personal guess about a matter based on something you read on some obscure website, and present it publicly as unequivocally factual. This is an important quality for a young aspiring atheist.
There's your problem. Information you've known for decades. Information changes. You don't, Fred Flintstone.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697202 Feb 27, 2014
Cal Bezemer wrote:
No one can prove it to someone else. The only way to know God exists is to allow Him to prove it to you, which He will readily do if you approach Him in a humble, respectful way. He brought us into existence in order to have the Joy of companionship with Him, eternally.
It will not happen if you ask in an arrogant, defiant way, and have him blocked out by your thinking your opinion is infallible that He does not exist.
You are cheating yourself out of the greatest Joy in life...to be an intimate personal friend of the creator/sustainer/controller of all the unlimited number of universes.
Wow, I've never read this before. That's it, I'm converted. praise Allah!
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697203 Feb 27, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
I see…… You demonize others as a pretext to hate them and eventually kill them if you could.
Nope. Wrong again. I love my enemies. I'm not a Christian.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697204 Feb 27, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
You know, seeing as how we are friends, I need to tell you that you are embarrassing yourself. You are coming off as a hate filled, wild-eyed fanatic. You might want to tone it down.
Bell and Howell.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697205 Feb 27, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
Wow! You are really thin skinned.
Haha. Half your posts are decrying others for insulting you and the other half are insults. You're strange.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697206 Feb 27, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
-
atheist |&#712;&#257;TH&#2 75;&#716;ist|
noun
a person who does not believe in the existence of God or gods
-
<quoted text>-
It is more likely that prosperity makes for atheism than the other way around. That is, there is no virtue in atheism, itself, that is responsible for a prosperous and successful society. Rather, it is a prosperous and successful society that is conducive to atheism.
People who live in societies with highly developed social safety nets, infrastructure and economic, social and political organization and who are insulated from the randomness of nature likely have a greater sense of security and control over their lives and immunity from the hazards of life. This creates, then, less of a dependence on the idea of a protector god, but more of a dependence on government and social systems. It seems that highly organized and structured urban areas would have a higher percentage of atheists than rural areas.
Atheism, then, is a result of such a society, and not a cause.
Prove your assertion, but, than you for it. It proves that the god delusion is only necessary for the desperate. God job.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#697207 Feb 27, 2014
Tell me where Cain's wife came from.

Not according to the buybull. That's obviously your way of saying you don't know, but you're too gutless and arrogant to admit it.

I guess it's up to the Witch to explain what the christian buybull says...again.

First there was Adam, and then there was Eve. That's two people, all right? Are you with me so far?

And then along came Abel and Cain; that makes four people. Still with me? Or should I slow down for you?

What happened next? Cain killed Abel, leaving only three people. You *are* familiar* with that story, aren't you?

Okay, how here comes the really, really tricky part; what did Cain do after he killed Abel? Say it with me, Ghostie; he went off into the wilderness *WITH HIS WIFE.*

Where'd the wife come from?

I thought you said you were an expert on the buybull; obviously, I know it far better than *you* do, because I don't spin anything in it the way you do; I allow it to speak for itself.

You're dismissed.
You're missing some crucial data here.

1. It is not specified that Abel is Eve's second child, only second son.

2. It is written that Adam and Eve produced "other sons and daughters."

3. It is possible that Adam and Eve had daughters between the births of Cain and Abel.

4. It is also likely that others sons and daughters were born after the birth of Abel.

5. We don't know the age of Cain and Abel when Cain murdered his Abel.

6. The period of time between the birth of Cain and the death of Abel is not given in the Bible.

Dismissed? Hardly.
Enlightened

Gallatin, TN

#697208 Feb 27, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>There's your problem. Information you've known for decades. Information changes. You don't, Fred Flintstone.
Wow, I don't think I've ever witnessed such a full-blown message board flame-out as this. Ipsy literally can't stop spamming and calling people flintstones.

Keep your eye on the Fort Worth TX news, folks, he'll be out in the streets next, and I have a bad feeling someone is going to get hurt.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#697209 Feb 27, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I have no record of any comments where I insulted you. Can you provide some links?
-
<quoted text>
-
So, you are missionary of sorts.
-
<quoted text>
-
Unless it is a statement of fact, or at least, a realistic assessment.
-
<quoted text>
-
That's because people like me know something that people like you do not.
-
<quoted text>-
Those are all atheist sites. That would be like if I sent you to all fundamentalist Christian sites. Would you grant them any credibility?
I already did. More than once. In this post that you responded to, in fact.

Nope.

Nope.

What do you know? Where is your evidence? Still waiting.

Yes, I would grant them credibility if they could provide evidence. Those three sites I offered back up all their claims with citations and proof. Fundamentalist Christian sites offer no proof. Only lies and hate. You've committed another logical fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min lightbeamrider 87,524
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. (Oct '17) 2 hr Hock Fung Soc Tu 23
Looking to finally settle down. Need some sugge... 2 hr Plock Yan Yuk Foo 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr residualcash 703,573
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 3 hr MGTOW 2
The Good Man Donald Trump 5 hr MexicoWill Pay4Wall 2
Prostitutes at Taiji Massage in Port Charlotte 5 hr FredG5 1