Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#696572 Feb 26, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he's Batman. He's a non-theist but a gun fondler. I think he needs more stuffing for the codpiece.
He's alright, i just screw with him. what he is, is his choice, it don't effect my lifestyle any!

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#696573 Feb 26, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he's Batman. He's a non-theist but a gun fondler. I think he needs more stuffing for the codpiece.

Well just so you know, I have no delusions of being a comic book hero.
But I do consider you cannon fodder , and one could never have a
posh and cushy enough protection down there . Heck with the right vulgar armor design,
I could lance you with the cod piece, and save the bullets for more terrible opponents.
You choose to be passive, I choose to attack after all that's just being the realist and I'm a survivor. En garde
The brain

Sylacauga, AL

#696574 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
only the christian god could aspire to such a weakness.
The God that's going to cast you into Hell for blasphemy?

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#696575 Feb 26, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
Is that kind of like Murphy's Law: If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong?
In Quantum mechanics it goes like I said , anything that does not have to break physical
laws of the universe to happen. Will eventually happen, despite any odds that it won't happen.
Or simply put...

Anything That Can Happen, Does

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#696576 Feb 26, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, so we all are supposed to just kill ourselves because your hope of an everlasting life after death is all dashed to smithereens. You must be about 12.
Every animal on earth has a desire to live without the thought of a heaven and a god they will bow down to forever. How do they manage to go on living with courage, determination to raise their young, not only without a hope of heaven, without even knowing tomorrow is not going to see them eaten by the next predator that happens their way? How do they do it? Same way I do. We are animals you know, just have a slightly better brain where we can manipulate our environment and they cant.
You are going to have to do much better than that my friend.
-
Oh! Good! I always enjoy it when atheists compare themselves to animals. Animals likely do not have a concept of the future. They likely do not project into the future and anticipate their eventual deaths. They are under the illusion that they will live forever, perhaps. Or, maybe they are like some sort of highly sophisticated robots that never question why, but simply do and die. Maybe they are like atheists.

If you really believe there is no God, no afterlife, and no hope that there ever can be, why do you keep on fighting and struggling to survive. What is the end goal of this survival? What happens when any pleasure that you might enjoy in life ends, and sickness and pain becomes your lot in life? Will you end it all?

Location hidden

#696577 Feb 26, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
In Quantum mechanics it goes like I said , anything that does not have to break physical
laws of the universe to happen. Will eventually happen, despite any odds that it won't happen.
Or simply put...
Anything That Can Happen, Does
-
Anything That Can Happen, Will Happen, and it will go wrong!

I was making a little joke.

Location hidden

#696578 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, One might agree with you, that YOU are a reflection of god
and
wouldn't that be a pathetic god
christian I take it
-
Do you consider yourself pathetic? We are taught that man is created in the image of God. You, too, are that image. If there is an image of God, then there is, also, a God. There cannot be an image of something without there, also, being that thing.

Location hidden

#696579 Feb 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Know? Wow that’s new.
And I don’t want to waste my time any more for you to ignore it
I do not ignore what you post christine, I notice you never answered my questions, I am just simply wanting your opinion on the matter..

Location hidden

#696580 Feb 26, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, what was that again?
Who dumped that load o gibberish on you, and why did you buy it?
-
You know, I have to go through this sort of garbage like yours before someone worthy of debate comes along. I'm sort of resigned to that fact. You are not obliged to reply If you don't want to talk to me. Just go away.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#696581 Feb 26, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It does not say the sun revolves around the earth, as you claimed.
It did. I even showed it to you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No it doesn't and no you didn't.
Yes it does; I showed you.
<quoted text>
I've already proven you wrong.
Now I have to do it again?
Joshua 10:12-13
12Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, "O sun, stand still at Gibeon, And O moon in the valley of Aijalon."
13 *****So the sun stood still,****** and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies. Is it not written in the book of Jashar?****** And the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.******
THAT IS YOUR BIBLE'S CLAIM THAT THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
THE BIBLE SAYS, CLAIMS, WHATEVER THE HELL SEMANTIC GAME YOU WANT TO PLAY, THAT THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
*LOOK* AT IT.
**SEE IT.**
***DEAL WITH IT.***
You know what it means, and you don't get to deny it.
Oh so that how *you* interpret it.

The sun stood still.

That means the earth stopped rotating, stupid.

The Bible never says the sun revolves around the earth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#696582 Feb 26, 2014
"God gene": a nickname.
"Witch Gene": a TV show.

Location hidden

#696583 Feb 26, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
Oh! Good! I always enjoy it when atheists compare themselves to animals. Animals likely do not have a concept of the future. They likely do not project into the future and anticipate their eventual deaths. They are under the illusion that they will live forever, perhaps. Or, maybe they are like some sort of highly sophisticated robots that never question why, but simply do and die. Maybe they are like atheists.
If you really believe there is no God, no afterlife, and no hope that there ever can be, why do you keep on fighting and struggling to survive. What is the end goal of this survival? What happens when any pleasure that you might enjoy in life ends, and sickness and pain becomes your lot in life? Will you end it all?
I think everyone wants to squeeze every minute outta life that's possible, no matter the belief.. Everybody wants to get to Heaven but Nobody wants to die, Not even the strongest in Faith!
Ghost Writer

Rome, NY

#696584 Feb 26, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
I always wondered that. If there's nothing after producing kids, why go on? Why go to a Dr when sick if they're not afraid of death? Why buckle your seatbelt? Why read the warning label on medications? They want to go on living, but living without hope. Pitiful if you ask me. But hey it's their life. I just come here to mess with them. What they believe is up to them. As long as I'm telling the truth the rest is their problem.
The brain

Sylacauga, AL

#696585 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
meeting places
called "churches" --- I imagine to piss off the christians
all of the ceremony and song - none of the mythology
Christianity is not mythology.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#696586 Feb 26, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
You know, I have to go through this sort of garbage like yours before someone worthy of debate comes along. I'm sort of resigned to that fact. You are not obliged to reply If you don't want to talk to me. Just go away.
Oh, I've been here a while. Don't think I'll leave just yet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#696587 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
From Amazon (the link you posted):
"We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site."
Thanks for lying for your cause again, christian. You never get tired of it, do you?
Yup. That link didn't work.

This one will:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0892819715

"Product Description
An in-depth investigation of traditional European folk medicine and the healing arts of witches"

"From Publishers Weekly"
"Witchcraft medicine is more than factual knowledge of medicinal herbs, poisonous plants, psychedelic compounds.... It is the ability to converse with the animal and plant spirits and to forge friendships."

Have you forged friendships with animal and plant spirits by conversing with them?

LMMFAO!

The Really Real Witch.....
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#696588 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
meeting places
called "churches" --- I imagine to piss off the christians
all of the ceremony and song - none of the mythology
Atheists don't have churches.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#696589 Feb 26, 2014
The brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is not mythology.
Oh yes it is, and it's not even original.
IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#696590 Feb 26, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
<quoted text>-
Do you consider yourself pathetic? We are taught that man is created in the image of God. You, too, are that image. If there is an image of God, then there is, also, a God. There cannot be an image of something without there, also, being that thing.
Thank you for disproving gods. Good job.
Enlightened

Gallatin, TN

#696591 Feb 26, 2014
Atheists ITT: "Derp. LOL you are a moran (yes, I spelled it wrong because that's probably how you spell it LOL). Derp. Can't you see that you are being mocked by highly-intelligent atheists who believe the world created itself and intelligent life evolved from seaweed because that shit just happens? Stop shoving your God down my throat by disagreeing with me! Derp. LOL you are a moran! Derp."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 3,918
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Epiphany2 613,079
hotel booking 40 min fadl1984 1
best hotel deals 44 min fadl1984 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 46 min sangili karuppan 7,635
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 1 hr abbott89 213,276
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 603,313
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 8,249
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web