Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#696150 Feb 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of the few that post here that will admit to a making a mistake.
There are only a few of us here that do that, namely myself, HL, IANS, Hiding, Catcher1 and Double Fine.
Most people here are too damn egotistical to admit when they've made a mistake.
sure

who makes as many as you

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#696151 Feb 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It does not say the sun revolves around the earth, as you claimed.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
It did. I even showed it to you.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No it doesn't and no you didn't.
Yes it does; I showed you.
No it doesn't.

Prove me wrong.

Post the Bible saying that the sun revolves around the earth.

Go.
See

Wiseman, AR

#696152 Feb 25, 2014
Prove there is not.
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#696153 Feb 25, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
100%. It's scientific fact that modern organisms have evolved from ancestral organisms and continue to evolve. The fossil and genetic evidence in support of evolution is overwhelming and irrefutable.
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/arti...
"At the heart of evolutionary theory is the basic idea that life has existed for billions of years and has changed over time. Overwhelming evidence supports this fact. Scientists continue to argue about details of evolution, but the question of whether life has a long history or not was answered in the affirmative at least TWO CENTURIES AGO."
it is amalgamated ebeneezer! aw, lookie thar! thank you so much for making an appearance. we know that you are extremely busy looking for work, so thank you, thank you

no amalgam quotes honey?

Location hidden

#696154 Feb 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if the universe is infinite or finite.
Do you know?
aww common ar ar you cant go listing the things you do no know

topix is not infinite

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#696155 Feb 25, 2014
It means, scientists are not interested in witchcraft any more than they are in your brand of christianity.
Riiight.

"God gene", not "Really Real Witch! gene".
I can also talk science with them
LMAO! "talk science". Can you also "do science" with them?

Location hidden

#696156 Feb 25, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
<quoted text> we all need something to believe in..
"I like to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#696157 Feb 25, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: we're all going to die. Grant it, we're living in a time period (perhaps the first in all of human history) where the quality of life and longevity make it seem like 'this is it'. But 150 yrs ago, a family of ten would have been reduced to half by the time you were 25. You would have watched your younger siblings die before they were 10yrs old. Your parents would have died of old age at 50. This current time period has caused us to lose focus on the real goal. We've got opportunities for a comfortable life, lots of material things and self gratification. No need for God anymore, right?
My point is, what's the difference if God ends your life now or in 20 yrs? Allot of people will want that 20 yrs to have some more fun. But 150 yrs ago there was no such thing as 'fun' as we have it now.
150,000 people die every day in this world. God technically could stop that, but we'd probably just offend him one more time if we had one more day.
Just goes ta show...man is doing all the things your deity failed so miserably at for thousands of years.
And no, we really do not have any need for >your< make believe hateful murderous plague spewing deity.

Location hidden

#696158 Feb 25, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> no, it's me man, i am dave, open the door!
you still owe from the last time

don't come back until you can clear your debt
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#696159 Feb 25, 2014
amalgam scrooged, where are all those historical amalgam evidences? were you hallucinatin again sister?

where's all your friends who always see you through? are they resting down in cornwall? writing up their memoirs? for the boy scouts manual?
Liam

Detroit, MI

#696160 Feb 25, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes ta show...man is doing all the things your deity failed so miserably at for thousands of years.
And no, we really do not have any need for >your< make believe hateful murderous plague spewing deity.
You use every day to offend God. Why should He let you live for another 80 yrs?

Location hidden

#696161 Feb 25, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Love so what are you talking bout? You're saying you experience love? yet you can't prove it?? ha. You believe in something that can't be proven. Do you experience the easter bunny too?
Wow. Bring out the marching band, drop the confetti, I proved you to be a fraud.
Why yes! And Santa, and the easter bunny, and the grinch, and then- oh yeah there's your evil deity too....but that one needs sacrifice, murder and groveling before it kills you---so you can keep that one locked up in your church with your pedophile priests who explain the meaning of cathaholic love to your cathaholic children.
You haven't "proven" anything bozo...except that you suffer delusions of grandeur.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#696162 Feb 25, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Prove me wrong.
Post the Bible saying that the sun revolves around the earth.
Go.
Joshua 10:13
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
Enlightened

Gallatin, TN

#696163 Feb 25, 2014
ITT: A bunch of people reveling in disproving a story that has long since been disproved (Protip: Even St. Augustine in the 3rd century A.D. understood that the Biblical Creation story from Genesis was merely allegorical and/or mythologized), while never actually addressing the real topic of the thread.

Is there a God, or isn't there? Was this universe created, or has it always existed? Where did the matter and energy that comprised that now-scientifically-provable "Big Bang" originate? Are we, as some scientists propose, more likely than not living in one of many Matrix-like simulations which will inevitably be created at some inevitable point in the future? And if so, whence the original and natural world on which it is patterned?

An even better question, IMHO, is this: How do you explain Amos 9:12-15?

Bottom line, atheists, I know, and you know, that you have no cohesive argument for your belief that there is no God. Whereas I have mountains of evidence - physical, prima facie, scientific, and even spectral - along with several nearly-irrefutable deductive arguments, that there is one.

I commend you for being so committed to your cause that you are willing to make fools of yourselves in a public forum for no better reason than to let the rest of the world know you are fools.

But then again, if you convince just...one...true believer...that there is no God, it will all be worth it, right?

Too bad that's never, ever happened.

Location hidden

#696164 Feb 25, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>''
It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a religiously retarded redneck bitch and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Stone Age dogma!
hey black thunder, you tell Ebenezer she's chicken, a fraud, a lying religious zealot, heathen. you seen amalgamated evidence? its historical fact
Yer talk'n ta the wrong guy. I ain't yer Ebenezer TSPL customer.

Since: Feb 14

United States

#696165 Feb 25, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your egotestical (correct spelling) ignorance is showing, put it away before everyone sees it.
You want to know why I am having a go at you, it is because you are an ignorant fooktard of little intelligence. You revelled in slagging off atheism with misguided insinuation, deliberate lies, ignorance and hatred and then cry when atheist retaliate
You are pathetic and I really have no tolerance for deliberate ignorant wimps
yep its the time .. Hope you wearing pads.. Good day
tricki

Watsontown, PA

#696166 Feb 25, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Tricki.
On your recommendation, I dropped in to "Truth be Known". I was unfamiliar with the author, but fascinated to see that she's being very favorably compared to both Frazer and Graves. I AM familiar with them.
Looks like I can anticipate a lot of good reading. Thank you.
Heck yea man. She's an independent scholar, dude. She graduated from some small mediocre college with no distinction and calls herself a scholar . She self-promotes everywhere she goes. She publishes her own garbage.

Location hidden

#696167 Feb 25, 2014
tricki wrote:
thar she be!
no doubt. its amalgamated Dorothy, shamelessly promoting her comic book through the scholar scrooged, the amalgamated step child of christime m and black thunder 46
Oh My....Is we upset grasshopper?
I really can't help it that your deity(s) is such a loser, and that makes you a fool ta boot.
You choose to stay on the foundering vessel.

Location hidden

#696168 Feb 25, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You use every day to offend God. Why should He let you live for another 80 yrs?
Just >YOUR< deity---and it has no power to control anything...it is a fraudulent fabrication. That's why you cahaholobots are in such a frenzy to control the rest of the world.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#696170 Feb 25, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you still owe from the last time
don't come back until you can clear your debt
My slate is clean karl..Paid in full

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 min MADMAN1369 163
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liamm 650,308
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min DebraE 106,065
News Asian Newspaper Under Fire for 'I Hate Blacks' ... (Feb '07) 32 min dave 87
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 44 min Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,328
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 1 hr Green Guy 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ATHEOI 56,031
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web