Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#695741 Feb 24, 2014
Tommy wrote:
Give Sin city some more BJ's God!!!. Approve of sin now don't you God?, yell, you must!!!, giving Sin city (Las Vegas) good warm weather while freezing the rest of us to death. Why don't you Marry sin city God?!. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!, you all need to be Damned!!!!!!!.
Well, that was peculiar.

Even for here.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#695742 Feb 24, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
Where?
I missed that and so has every living human who has ever lived right throughout the history of humanity.
Please tell us again, you would be rich and famous beyond avarice if you can perform such impossibility. In fact you could very well be considered a god yourself.
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#695743 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchcraft was partially knowledge of herbal medicines and experimenting with natural drugs from plants, so in a way witchcraft was the start of pharmacology. Witches were also midwives and healers, but when things go wrong people start pointing fingers.
Much because they had knowledge of the chemistry of plants, including poisons people were afraid of them. It came to be that people blamed them for everything making them the scapegoat for everything including droughts and livestock deaths.
Then it became profitable to accuse old women of being witches and steal their land as well as home & possessions after their husband died and them with no defense.
So yes scientist's know that modern medicine has it roots in sorcery and witchcraft. Some think the big pharma corps are still witchcraft experimenting with drugs, possibly inflicting people with disease to sell the cure. The word pharmacy is linked and tied to the word sorcery so wise up are aren't.
Witchcraft does not exist. Humans can't perform magic.

Location hidden

#695744 Feb 24, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, unlike you, I don't have an imaginary friend that I believe I talk to.
-

No, you merely believe you have friends, but it's just your imagination.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#695745 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's the claim of the Catholic Church. God is omnipotent. God is outside of our space and time. Time itself was created by Him. We are bound by space and time but He is not. Instead of thinking of God as an old guy with a white beard, think of Him as nothing necessarily physical. He's the light, the air, the environment, DNA, all biology and every good and holy living thing in between.
Most of all, God is Love. The very concept of how you love your children, is God. So ironically, when Atheist love their childrens and parents, they are inadvertently participating in God's plan.
I'm not sure what the Bible has to do with your argument...particularly Rev 19:6
Anything in this universe is bound to it , you can't have it both ways.
There has never been anything found that violates this, so either god IS the universe, or it is nothing in it.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#695746 Feb 24, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Become christian pain and suffering is what you will receive as a gift from their deity....and this idiot actually is touting the practice...
Talk about severe cult brainwashing.
That is so sad that someone believes that this savior would heap pain and suffering on his believers just as a test. And then they rationalize in their warped brains that this is love from their deity.

Something I can do without.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#695747 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor Catcher has performed miracles.

Sainthood may be soon achieved.

“shunned by haters...”

Since: Mar 09

Cecilia, KY

#695749 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Anything in this universe is bound to it , you can't have it both ways.
There has never been anything found that violates this, so either god IS the universe, or it is nothing in it.
im glad to see at least you didnt state jesus was God.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695750 Feb 24, 2014
Charlie Feather wrote:
ttp://www.topix.net/forum/tops tories/TOCO8TEGNA8I5JT63/post6 62138
Congratulations! You're living proof that mental retardation isn't just a possibility but a probability with complete immersion in religious mythology. You're not just one of the greatest f*cking morons in this forum. You're one of the greatest f*cking morons on the face of the earth.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#695751 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said love can be shown on a cat scan. I called BS. It can't.
A simple human emotion is how you wish to describe the genuine love you have for your kids??
When you read them a story tonight, and they say "I love you Mommy, goodnight", be sure to correct them and say: " That's sweet dear, but love doesn't mean anything. What you're feeling towards me is nothing by pointless human emotion." Then show her the photo of the cat scan so she understands how meaningless her love is for you.
Proof of God is in love. And neither can be proven with physical evidence.
Not cat scan but PET (positron emission tomography) scan can.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Mapping-Ou...

Location hidden

#695752 Feb 24, 2014
Why is it so important to prove that God exists? If people believe He exists even though He doesn't, the effects are the same as if He did exist.

The point is that it makes no difference whether God exists or not. The effects on people are identical whether He exists or doesn't exist. So, atheists and agnostics should just accept this situation and make the best of it.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#695753 Feb 24, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I have a protrusion between my legs that guarantees i am not your girlfriend!
That just makes pushyman a prison beotch, sell that dope boy. You'll make make Stretch or Bubba a happy man. lol

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#695754 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya..... Proof of a vision...
Kinda like proof of a memory or a dream, huh?
Exactly, and Christians base their fear of hell and Armageddon on that nightmare. As one of the foundations of their belief. Just over an old mans nightmare.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#695755 Feb 24, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish, I can commence the canonization process over here at the First Hoplite.
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#695756 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a figure of speech, meaning Satan has tremendous influence on man, not that he is a deity.
Ah, yes, it's just a 'figure of speech'...lol
But yet, 2nd Corinthians clearly states that satan is 'the god of this world'.
Well if that's the case then, what else could be considered to be a 'figure of speech' in the bible? or is this just an isolated case?

Location hidden

#695757 Feb 24, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! You're living proof that mental retardation isn't just a possibility but a probability with complete immersion in religious mythology. You're not just one of the greatest f*cking morons in this forum. You're one of the greatest f*cking morons on the face of the earth.
-
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to turn the other cheek to your abusive insults, and thereby, exercise my faith in Christ. You make me stronger. This is like exercise to me, and you are my trainer and sparring partner, so don’t stop.

But other than that, please offer counter evidence that would belie that proof.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#695758 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your idea of what it is, but the practicing art is real.

http://www.amazon.com/Witchcraft-Medicine-Sha...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#695759 Feb 24, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being naked with a room full of men is not a miracle.

Even if they're multi-cultural.
Nawton

Upper Darby, PA

#695760 Feb 24, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Bible say Satan revolves around the sun?
Hahaha.
LOL
Yeah, He's getting his pitchfork 'red hot' ready so he could jab the non xtians hineys in the throughout eternity.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#695761 Feb 24, 2014
Osama Bin Laden 666 wrote:
<quoted text>im glad to see at least you didnt state jesus was God.
Jesus like you fall to my swords, so Jesus and you both were not god...but I sent you to find one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 650,699
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Dr Banonator 56,304
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr AfricaQueen 764
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Rachel19F 4
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr uncute 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,484
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 182,976
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web