Prove there's a god.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695589 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
moderator, why not explain why you just deleted 3 posts? 363, 64, and 445 violated tos? how? thanks
no? it might be helpful, save you time, save me time.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695590 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
explain why the ultimate christian gets a pass for killing millions.
WTF? The ultimate Christian warrior doesn't get a free pass from any rational person. The atrocities committed in the name of religion including the Christian Nazis should never ever be forgotten.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#695591 Feb 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one in the history of the human race has ever provided such proof. Your compulsive spamming to support your own inane delusions of grandeur isn't a substitute for the professional mental health care you desperately need, kid.
I am a professional myself. I have 3 college diplomas. I believe you need a professional to guide you, not me.

I have a question. suppose God will present to you a real Miracle. what will you do ?? find a scientist to prove it is not a Miracle ? what will you do ?? IMO, a Miracle can never be explained by anyone here on earth. nobody can be as wise and intelligent as God.

some scientists believe in God. I know that. but to those scientists who don't believe in God, I believe they think God is wiser and more intelligent than them. so ? they say, there is no God. they know there is God, but they just deny his existence because, they can not excel God's wisdom, power, and intelligence. so the easiest way out is, not to believe in God.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695592 Feb 23, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
*His,* amazingly enough!
40,000 different sects of christianity, each and every one of them claiming to be *the* one and only true one.
<quoted text>
Forty thousand. Count 'em.
i can count. you are a liar
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695593 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
this forum has just about run it's course.
Unfortunately, religiously retarded rednecks almost as revolting as you are a dime a dozen.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695594 Feb 23, 2014
no one can help scrooge?
sandy bottom

Sherman, TX

#695595 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
regardless how many time you are told the definition of "theory";
you misuse the word, and the concept.
In general you behave in this manor with concepts, all deception, by any name.
In so many ways you are a troll, and a POE
Like empirical evidence doesn't apply to your claims?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#695596 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
explain that. o, you are scrooge, the girl who got caught lying. never mind.
any one else care to give it shot? Dorothy? no? any one at all? explain why the ultimate christian gets a pass for killing millions.
salem witches, 25 died.
holocaust 6,000,000
why do the religious zealots of atheism ignore hitler's mass murder of millions when they list alleged atrocities
not one fanatic of their religion could think of a good answer
Because we don't ignore it. The Holocaust was the greatest atrocity committed by Christians in recent times.

It is the Christians that ignore that their fellow Christians were Nazi. I even bet a gr4eat many of them would still be murdering Jews (and many others) if they could get away with it.

Christians are the biggest proof that Christianity is evil.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#695597 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove what morals are or from where they originate
Morals are man's egocentric attempt to separate himself, intellectually, from the lower beasts of the Earth, i.e., feeling bad about eating one's neighbor is morally superior to an animal who doesn't feel shame after doing the same thing. ;)

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#695598 Feb 23, 2014
*His,* amazingly enough!
40,000 different sects of christianity, each and every one of them claiming to be *the* one and only true one.
<quoted text>
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
i can count. you are a liar
Obiously you can't, liar; or you just won't.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#695599 Feb 23, 2014
*His,* amazingly enough!
<quoted text>
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be 40,000 denominations, but in what ways are they different? In what ways are they the same? While it's certainly true that some of them claim to be exclusive torch-bearers of truth, it's more important to look at and evaluate those who don't, and there are many.
Also, consider matters of Christian doctrine. You will find fundamentalists, moderates, liberals, progressives, etc. Like I said in an earlier post; calling oneself a Christian is far different from understanding what one is claiming. Some understand, some do not. Just like atheists and pagans. Some understand what they are claiming, and some do not. Myself, I like the honest atheists like Thomas Nagel. I may not agree with him, but I can respect his honesty.
Thanks for making my case for me.
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>"I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that.”(”The Last Word” by Thomas Nagel, Oxford University Press: 1997)”
&#8213; Thomas Nagel
And I should concern myself with what Nagel wanted because...?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695600 Feb 23, 2014
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Morals are man's egocentric attempt to separate himself, intellectually, from the lower beasts of the Earth, i.e., feeling bad about eating one's neighbor is morally superior to an animal who doesn't feel shame after doing the same thing. ;)
Prove it.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#695601 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
define a controlled triple blind study
O.K. dude that's it....you are a 13 (at most) year old idiot.

I don't wish to correspond with you anymore.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#695602 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> We're not talking about my beliefs, we are talking about the Bible, then what are you saying, some questions are unanswered? I was watching a show about luciferianism last night and how the leader thought adam and eve were being held hostage in the garden of eden and how lucifer was the true god so he came and set them free, he talked about one world economy blah blah blah, and you think i'm clueless? hahaha! Sure a lot of questions are unanswered, there's a lot we as people don't understand because it's beyond our comprehension of understanding..The Bible speaks plainly on powers that were and powers yet to come and what the intentions of said powers are, and they aren't good!
What are the "powers yet to come" and how is it that they aren't good?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695603 Feb 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we don't ignore it. The Holocaust was the greatest atrocity committed by Christians in recent times.
It is the Christians that ignore that their fellow Christians were Nazi. I even bet a gr4eat many of them would still be murdering Jews (and many others) if they could get away with it.
Christians are the biggest proof that Christianity is evil.
you are a liar. why don't religious atheists list hitler and his mass murder of 6 million jews when they try to smear christianity along with their standard crew:
salem
inquisition
crusades?

let me whisper in your ear and
i will tell you. hitler is your stooge.

now ms. moderator, care to explain why i frighten you more than all other christians posting here combined? guess not. i know why. you know that i know. i am special
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#695604 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
lol, most people don't really feel bad about eating the neighbor, but know that it's important that other people "perceive" them as feeling shame for it. "Looking" civilized is so much more important to one's survival than actually "being" civilized, dontcha know?

Just look at our own government officials at the top, so proud to claim the status of superior morals and great table manners at state dinners but quick to use the latest weaponry on uppity barbarians of the middle east...yeah, very superior specimens of civilized society...those hypocritical elitist b@stards.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695605 Feb 23, 2014
*His,* amazingly enough!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obiously you can't, liar; or you just won't.
ok, then post the evidence

nice try, though liar
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#695606 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar. why don't religious atheists list hitler and his mass murder of 6 million jews when they try to smear christianity along with their standard crew:
salem
inquisition
crusades?
let me whisper in your ear and
i will tell you. hitler is your stooge.
now ms. moderator, care to explain why i frighten you more than all other christians posting here combined? guess not. i know why. you know that i know. i am special
Atheist leaders like Harris, Dawkins and Silverman are no better than fundamentalist televangelists, encouraging their acolytes to raise money for "the cause", many times at great cost to their own personal lives and financial portfolios, disregarding their distress and washing their hands of the lower ranking when their "donations" become too small and far between to bother with the praise the acolytes sought from them in the first place.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#695607 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You talking about the blue ridge mountains?
Asheville, actually where I was born and raised.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695608 Feb 23, 2014
in summary, no evidence exists that our lord and savior, jesus Christ, god's son, did not live. he was and is this moment exactly as described in the new testament. no one has refuted this fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 612,587
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 595,779
Rajkot gay Topix 28 min Vishal 150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min I Am No One_ 444,099
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min The_Box 100,667
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 50 min razz58 2,626
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr apg 253
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 272,043
More from around the web