“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#695829 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...
Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are we all suppose to determine that exactly the same?
One would expect your inept god to do a better job of defining scripture.
No wonder you idiots never know what to believe,

Location hidden

#695830 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
A "position emission tomography" cannot define love and neither can a cat scan. There is no way you could prove in front of a scientific panel, that you love your children because love itself is a mystery. Passing it off as a simple "human emotion" does not do it justice.
I reckon that depends just how immersed or brainwashed into a paradigm and/or belief accompanying it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#695831 Feb 24, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because your dumbed down religious teaching never taught you anything of, and in fact forbid it?...while at the same time expecting you to believe in far more ridiculous things as "miracles" of your patriarchs and the really crazy accounts of "creation".....and yet you believe such foolishness as that as "truth" Aaaahahahahahah!
"Why"?!

o.O

I dunno, BT. Why can't witches talk to animal and plant spirits?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695832 Feb 24, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
how can you have a one sided conclusion ? Of course magic exists but you can't refute saying miracles don't happen
All of the scientific evidence fully supports an entirely natural origin to the universe. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence is practically zero. There's no god and there has never been any divinely inspired miracles. Grow up, kid!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695833 Feb 24, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list all those "mistranslations" and the original texts or at least the "source" texts.
...That is if you even know the source(s)...
Personally, I believe you are talking from a place that should remain covered with your briefs.
List all of them?!

HA HA!

No. We take em on one at a time, as they happen.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695834 Feb 24, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are we all suppose to determine that exactly the same?
One would expect your inept god to do a better job of defining scripture.
No wonder you idiots never know what to believe,
Okaaaay....

You're having a bad day it seems.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695835 Feb 24, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
we all need something to believe in..
Only the feeble-minded and weak-willed need to cling to the inane delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and an afterlife paradise for willing slaves to religious dogma.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#695836 Feb 24, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
"poopy head"? What the hell is that?
Your not posting this from a religious gradeschool compound kindergarten class are you?
Liam has the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child so why are you surprised that his comments look as if they were posted by a child from a kindergarten class in a religious brainwashing institution.

Location hidden

#695837 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how to read our Bible, so don't tell us what it means.
Of course! What could I possibly have been thinking!
I have not been blessed with the ignorance it takes to accept anything some pervert in god garb says is truth.
Do you read it from right to left or left to right?
I just love it when you toads pull out that old cat in the hat trick as a last resort.
And then ya say it's unchrister ta practice "magic"...when it requires that "magic" that you lilliputions believe you have been "magically" endowed with to even read your book of hatred and contradiction !
Aaaahahahahahahah!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#695838 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
A "position emission tomography" cannot define love and neither can a cat scan. There is no way you could prove in front of a scientific panel, that you love your children because love itself is a mystery. Passing it off as a simple "human emotion" does not do it justice.

No you dopey dwarf, it doesn't define them, but it can see them (emotions) happening in the brain in real time. They can also tell you what your thinking about, by the the same technology.
It's sorta uncanny and scary that this technology exists. Because it can prolly be used as a lie detector. BTW it's positron not position IE: anti matter.

http://www.ted.com/talks/christopher_decharms...

Location hidden

#695839 Feb 24, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
<quoted text> go research on "Bar Jesus" .. Black magic did exist back in biblical times
As it still does today.

Location hidden

#695840 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Bar-Jesus was as magical as David Copperfield.
Saul even called him out on it:
"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery."
Sounds like the cathaholics ta me!

Location hidden

#695841 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be hard of hearing.
Not as much as you are hard of learning.....

Location hidden

#695842 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why"?!
o.O
I dunno, BT. Why can't witches talk to animal and plant spirits?
Prove they don't. You can't...they wouldn't even allow you close to the circle. But yet YOU feel you are qualified to comment {{fact}}??s about any of it right??
Why I bet you could pilot a space shuttle singlehandedly....alshole!

Location hidden

#695843 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
List all of them?!
HA HA!
No. We take em on one at a time, as they happen.
IOW-I was right...You are talking out your arse--again.
You got nothing.

Location hidden

#695844 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okaaaay....
You're having a bad day it seems.
No YOU are.
You haven't been able to answer one single question intelligently yet!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#695845 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!!

Because Googling "sorceress" leads you right to the Topix page where we discussed it.

Sure...
Aw. Don't you know how to find topix posts?

He's done told you he ain't into men.

There there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#695846 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'm one of the few that post here that will admit to a making a mistake.

There are only a few of us here that do that, namely myself, HL, IANS, Hiding, Catcher1 and Double Fine.

Most people here are too damn egotistical to admit when they've made a mistake.
Yet you won't admit you posted Hitler's edited speech. Twice.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#695847 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No you dopey dwarf, it doesn't define them, but it can see them (emotions) happening in the brain in real time. They can also tell you what your thinking about, by the the same technology.
It's sorta uncanny and scary that this technology exists. Because it can prolly be used as a lie detector. BTW it's positron not position IE: anti matter.
http://www.ted.com/talks/christopher_decharms...
That still doesn't prove or define love. Science is very wonderful but as the Catholic Church teaches: "No real disagreement can exist between the theologian and the scientist, provided each keeps within his own limits"

Science cannot explain love or the spiritual component of humans. Therefore science can not explain God.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#695848 Feb 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't prove or define love. Science is very wonderful but as the Catholic Church teaches: "No real disagreement can exist between the theologian and the scientist, provided each keeps within his own limits"
Science cannot explain love or the spiritual component of humans. Therefore science can not explain God.
Then you admit you don't know anything about a deity.

It's just a belief, like believing werewolves exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who don't wear panties at all (May '09) 2 min HornySarah 2
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 30 min spotlight on truth 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 39 min Correct 53,129
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 57 min HornySarah 10
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 9 hr Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Phooey 693,483
Savannah Brinson James: I'm really happy 4 U 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Holy Pipek 446,005
More from around the web