Prove there's a god.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#695400 Feb 23, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
There is no satan except for that which resides in the hateful imaginations of those who belielve in it.
Without a fear of "Satan," there is no need for your god.
Fact.
Deal with it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I ****know**** what your opinion is, Kait.
Rewriting it a hundred times is unnecessary.
As long as you claim your myths to be fact, I'll repeat that your "facts" are nothing more than your beliefs.

Deal with it.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695401 Feb 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
The biblical isn't an historical figure. A person lacking the capacity to differentiate Christian mythology from reality is insane. You're a certifiably insane Christian whack job totally humiliating yourself in an international forum when you should be institutionalized immediately. F*ck off, azzhole!
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of the heartless world and the soul of the soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people"
Karl Marx

Communism later was responsible for the deaths of 100 million souls is the 20th century alone.

Maybe not in my lifetime, but perhaps in my kids lifetime, this will happen all over again because people like you and Kaitlin will be in power. In the name of no God and no religion, Christians will suffer again at the hands of you militant atheist.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#695402 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
tricki wrote:
if your hand causes you to sin, suck your thumb
he's not looking to burp pablum puking crybabies. prepare for war. this world. the devil and the flesh. 3 enemies that knock on your life the day you are born from above. In comparison "marine boot camp" is a brief and gentle warm up.
<quoted text>
what did he really say? Cut if off. if your hand, eye, nose, big tooth causes you to forsake me, get rid of it. i am that important. you are that important to me.
this relationship is worth more than all the money, all the gold, all the riches, all the drugs/highs/sex, you name it. it is not for the faint of heart or spoiled pansies. it takes everything, every ounce of everything we are. all our strength, mind, soul and loving others as he loves us. its a killer.
You do a really [bad] job of practicing what you are preaching here.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#695403 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that Catholics are Christian, right?
Good try RR.. I doubt Kait letting you off so easy..

#695404 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You have no proof your god exists; why should we believe in it?
Because you *want* us to? Is *that* all it is?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya jist feel like we're dealing with Fraggle Rock characters here sometimes?
Damn straight!

LOL!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695405 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya jist feel like we're dealing with Fraggle Rock characters here sometimes?
I thought you were Muslim? Serious, aren't you a Muslim on the other thread?

#695406 Feb 23, 2014
Have fun with this one:
<quoted text>
Well? Go on; tell him.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Kait don't shyt stink bad enuff w/out it being stirred, haha!
Scared to take him on, are you? Two christians, disagreeing with each other's christianity?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695407 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler

(not a speech)
Source and link please?

#695408 Feb 23, 2014

I am a real witch,
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing.
I'm a real witch; prove I don't exist.

Go.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#695409 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler was not Christian, he was Catholic!
catholics are christian

you are an apostate

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695410 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You attempt a fallacious character assassination and expect me to believe you?

Fat chance, homeboy.
I'm not concerned with what you believe.

Fallacious? HA.

Location hidden

#695411 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps to pass an evening away, nobody around here this evening to play spades.

Location hidden

#695412 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll excuse me if I don't take your Really Real Witch! word for it....
We would, but there;s no excuse for you..........

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695413 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"I'm a real witch" -Kait

Don't bullshit me. You say that as if it's true and you demand that I believe it.

There's no such thing as witchcraft aside from fantasy.
So your bible lied about witches?

#695414 Feb 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So your deity didn't - stop the sun and the moon - as stated in Joshua. That's just part of the myth too.
Just how hard is it for a deity to inspire a biblical writer to note: " the god made the earth stand still so the sun stayed in the sky much longer than normal" ?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
So God can just speak things into existence but can't make the sun hold still in the sky...?
o.O
The sun doesn't "move in the sky," tardwad. Galileo proved that with his telescope, and christians like you tried to have him burned at the stake.

That's the whole point.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695415 Feb 23, 2014
More good news, hopefully this will snowball.

<quoted text, snipped>

Schalk van Zuydam, AP
Desmond Tutu.
JOHANNESBURG — South Africa’s retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Sunday made an impassioned plea to Uganda’s President Yoweri Museveni not to sign into law a harsh Anti-Homosexuality Bill that calls for a life sentence for some same-sex relations.

Tutu, a Nobel peace prize winner, said in a statement that Museveni a month ago had pledged not to allow the anti-gay legislation to become law in Uganda. But last week Museveni said he had reconsidered and would consult scientists on whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or by a person’s choice.

Tutu said he is “disheartened” by Museveni’s new position because there is “no scientific basis or genetic rationale for love … There is no scientific justification for prejudice and discrimination, ever.”

Tutu urged Museveni to strengthen Uganda’s “culture of human rights and justice.”
<snipped, quoted text>

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/desmond-tu...

<partially quoted text>

George Takei
Star Trek legend and LGBT rights activist George Takei is speaking out over Arizona’s controversial legislation that would allow business owners to cite their religious beliefs in refusing to serve gay and lesbian customers and others.

Takei, whose husband Brad Altman was born in Phoenix, says the couple — who vacation in the state often — will never again step foot in Arizona if Gov. Jan Brewer signs the bill into law.
<quoted text, partial>

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/oh-my-geor...

<quoted text>
Something is missing. Every amputee knows it, and it is more than the arm or leg they have lost. They can get replacements for those limbs: substitutes made from metal and plastic, controlled by advanced computer chips, with the ability to grip, to turn, to step. On the outside the limbs can appear lifelike, and on the inside they are amazing machines.

But they are tools, not part of the patients themselves. They have no sensitivity, and no instant response to a patient's intentions.

Because of that lack of feeling and control, says Dennis Aabo Sørensen, a 36-year-old from Denmark who lost his left hand in a fireworks explosion nearly a decade ago, he could tell what he was touching with his prosthetic hand only by looking at it.

Now, for Sørensen and other amputees, all that is changing. Earlier this month, scientists announced they had wired pressure sensors in the fingers of an artificial hand to sensory nerves in Sørensen's upper arm. He grabbed a block, and his nerves tingled. "I could feel round things and soft things and hard things," he says. "It's so amazing to feel something that you haven't been able to feel for so many years." (See "Boston Bombing Amputees Face Lengthy Recovery.")

This is more than a psychological boost; experiments show that sensory feedback vastly improves a patient's ability to control a prosthetic, even to the point of picking stems off of fruit.
<quoted text>

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/...

Meanwhile, still no proof whatsoever of any god existing in reality, ever.

Mankind makes the rules, mankind adjusts the rules, mankind replaces limbs, no imaginary deity needed.

Location hidden

#695416 Feb 23, 2014
And you like to play semantics whenever it suits you.
Piss off, you lying christian.
<quoted text>
I have no need to be dishonest, you do.
I'm not trying to sell my spiritual beliefs, you *are* trying to sell your *religious* belielfs, to anyone who is weak-minded enough to believe them---just so you can validate them in your own mind.
You need my validation, and I refuse to give it.
It sure sucks to be you.
Hey Kait, Do you believe in that channeling spirit stuff?

Location hidden

#695417 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
catholics are christian
you are an apostate
You're like a bad case of crabs karl..
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695418 Feb 23, 2014
We don't. We're just sick of you trying to impose your will and your faith on us; and you hate us for not allowing you to do that. Obviously, our resistance weakens your faith.
<quoted text>
Then why are you trying?
<quoted text>
I repeat: Then why are you trying?
Why the desperation to get me to believe?
I'm not trying to impose my will on you. This is a public forum. Im going up against your words is all. I don't know who you are or where you live or where you work. Your atheism is safe. As a Christian, I think I'm doing the will of Christ by telling people about Him and clarifying as best i can, the many misconceptions out there. If you don't want to be Christian, you don't have too. Would you agree to at least let people have an option? I do. It's important that everyone have a choice to accept or reject Jesus Christ. You on the other hand, don't want anyone to have a choice. That makes you a fascist.

Location hidden

#695419 Feb 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Some kids realise it even earlier than that.
They're so inquisitive, it's a monumental effort to indoctrinate them, I don't bother.
Truthful answers are better.
I never actually answered their questions. I pointed them to the information that would allow them to make a fair and balanced decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min LAWEST100 615,584
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Lbj 14,417
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min RoSesz 627,660
Eali/ Eli Eli Sabam Thani-/ 56 min Ananth 1
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr cager97 113
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 180,029
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 278,448
More from around the web