tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695008 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can't. There IS none.
Anything else you have to posit is pure supposition based upon indoctrination.
Do you think this is the first time such nonsense has been expressed and refuted?
Think again..........
Based on indoctrination. Liar
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695009 Feb 23, 2014
YOU've been turned over to satan

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#695010 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would disagree. I find that most atheist don't know a thing about my religion and we're the most popular and oldest of the Christian branches. We have a billion members.
You cathaholics are the most repulsive, arrogant, ignorant, abusive, two faced posters to ever hit the topix threads in all of history.
You r churches are filled with the most vile pedophile perverts the world has ever known throughout the entire history of your church for thousands of years.....have perpetrated the most atrocity in the name of religion anyone could even begin to imagine, and continue to pursue this horror upon humanity in Africa and other 3rd world countries worldwide as I speak. Your church is an abomination to mankind and your evil church is a liability to mankind as well.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#695011 Feb 23, 2014
On balance, these fruity patooties lie continuously. They have disgraced real atheists

Location hidden

#695012 Feb 23, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat:
ah, the ultimate religious cop out - "I have tons of proof that god exists, but you won't believe me so I won't tell you."
Talk about a ly'n azzhole!

Location hidden

#695013 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated: "most atheist don't know a thing about my religion and we're the most popular and oldest, with over a billion members"
AND---dont forget ta mention that it is the most corrupt.

Location hidden

#695014 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lol. You atheist fanatics have failed miserably in convincing me to abandon my faith in God. Sorry, but that's a fact.. Prove to me that i don't LOVE my children? I know i do but I can't prove it to anyone that this love is real.....
Prove to me this love is a result of evolution and/or animal instinct. I'll wait for your response.
You can believe in your fantasy all ya want...nobody really gives two shits until ya try ta shove your perverted garbage down everyone else's throat.....THEN YA GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

Location hidden

#695015 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove him just fine. I don't need to apologize to a fanatical athiologist that my evidence doesn't fit his criteria. Who are you to dictate what my evidence should consist of?
No you can't ...or you would already have done it Bozo!

Location hidden

#695017 Feb 23, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist raped my wife.
Take her and yer boys to talk to a pedophile priest.
That will fix everything .

Location hidden

#695018 Feb 23, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was turned over to the FBI
So was pictures of your thong orgy.
SO???

Location hidden

#695019 Feb 23, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven there is a Satan.
Ya. We recognize that you are actually here.
Do you instruct the pedophile priests as well?

Location hidden

#695020 Feb 23, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be awesome to see you when you are cast into Hell.
There is no hell---your deity has deceived you pervert.

Location hidden

#695021 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Good heavens, it that the only conclusion you came too?
His dad must'a been an atheist..........or his wife's dad..........

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#695022 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lol. You atheist fanatics have failed miserably in convincing me to abandon my faith in God. Sorry, but that's a fact.. Prove to me that i don't LOVE my children? I know i do but I can't prove it to anyone that this love is real.....
Prove to me this love is a result of evolution and/or animal instinct. I'll wait for your response.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe in your fantasy all ya want...nobody really gives two shits until ya try ta shove your perverted garbage down everyone else's throat.....THEN YA GOT A BIG PROBLEM!
I didn't pay any attention to this person, but seeing it here I read his/her words and my thought are...

"failed miserably in convincing me to abandon my faith in God."

Who was trying to convince him?

" Prove to me that i don't LOVE my children? "

What does that have to do with anything?
I mean if you don't love your children , there is something seriously messed up with you.

"Prove to me this love is a result of evolution and/or animal instinct."

I would tend to think its because their your children you brought into the world and help raise
as a family that makes you love life and gives life a purpose and meaning.
Love is a result of acquired memories and emotions and accumulation of experiences, sure evolution and animal instincts have something to do with feelings , but the human psyche and complications of love within humans is a very complex set of things.
I mean wtf is this person thinking?

I mean what were these questions really about? a load of horse pucky?
Love and emotion and devotion to family has nothing to do with convincing anyone of god , evolution and/or animal instincts.

Location hidden

#695023 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
Strange, isn't it? He rose from the dead and when Mary recognized and tried to hug him, what did he do?
I dunno---gay deities do a a lot of strange shit!

Location hidden

#695024 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
In world history no one has written anything at all like the new testament. It is beyond the ability of all to conceive of and to tell a story like it.
Ain't nobody with half a brain crazy enough ta come up with a pile of insane shit like that in all of history....jist leave it to some roman fool ta try it and see of it is accepted by real dumb idiots. I reckon there's lots more dumb asses than them authors thought!

Location hidden

#695025 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
That's all ya ever say is that everything is a lie.
Did ya ever stop ta think that maybe YOU are the pervert>?

Location hidden

#695026 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God. Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.
ONCE AGAIN ---Ya got no real proof bozo. Proof of yerself ain't proof of god---YOU ain't god, even though you might think so dumbo..........

Location hidden

#695027 Feb 23, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing bud....admit it.
He can't!
That would pop his baloon. and he would cease to exist.

Location hidden

#695028 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to me that love exists. eh? Can you demonstrate with a litmus tests, that love exists?
That's the problem with you sciencebots, you've eliminated the spiritual component of human nature...Tell yourself that the love you have for your kids or mother is nothing but evolution based human instinct. I don't buy it. You atheist Dawkinbots failed miserably in convincing me that love isn't real.
We ain't worried about your perverted deity. It's as useless as tits on a boar.
We worry about all the atrocity that has transpired by your church and it's perverted subjugates in it's name. It has been one horrendous atrocity after another since it's inception....and still continues to this day on Africa and many other 3rd world countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 3 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 52 min MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,111
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 542,657
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Al Capone 4,485
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,523
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Anon 227,560
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150