Prove there's a god.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#695607 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You talking about the blue ridge mountains?
Asheville, actually where I was born and raised.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695608 Feb 23, 2014
in summary, no evidence exists that our lord and savior, jesus Christ, god's son, did not live. he was and is this moment exactly as described in the new testament. no one has refuted this fact
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#695609 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
their sermons are filled with invective about religious hypocrites while they lie and judge and rant and threaten violence. they would make more converts if they weren't hypocrites.
It is nice knowing that there are atheists in the world that are normal, unlike the radical atheists on topix...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_... ;

...Einstein described the rabid ones well enough.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695610 Feb 23, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an IDIOT or a LIAR would claim to KNOW the mind of Hitler
so which one are you?
Not bad
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#695611 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
their sermons are filled with invective about religious hypocrites while they lie and judge and rant and threaten violence. they would make more converts if they weren't hypocrites.
You must take into account that "skeptics" like Scrooge and karl are actually pseudoskeptics...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcello_Truzzi#... ;

...denying Jesus lived though having no empirical evidence to back up their claims, hypocrites of the worst kind, demanding proof but supplying none of their own. Talk about losers.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.'~ Marcello Truzzi

Location hidden

#695612 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How does any of that make me a christian? that is my understanding of the snake in the garden of eden! which i think goes directly back to the fallen angels, it's all like a puzzle really, just has to be pieced together, is this what we're gonna be doing on our honeymoon? arguing about the Bible?
If there are fallen angels and Satan was head of a rebellion in heaven, what does that tell you about the heaven that everybody want to go to.

It tells me it is a very imperfect place, subject to the same power struggles we have here. So why would I want to go there forever?

Those kind of fairy tales tells me it is all made up fantasy from human minds.

Location hidden

#695613 Feb 23, 2014
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Atheist leaders like Harris, Dawkins and Silverman are no better than fundamentalist televangelists, encouraging their acolytes to raise money for "the cause", many times at great cost to their own personal lives and financial portfolios, disregarding their distress and washing their hands of the lower ranking when their "donations" become too small and far between to bother with the praise the acolytes sought from them in the first place.
What kind of dope are you smoking? Or are you high on pills or just plain drunk. This is why we call Christians liars. I have been an atheist all my life and have never heard of any money collecting going on any where. Show me proof that they are out raising money for some

"cause". You are simply a liar, born and bred in the Christian church. If you don't understand something, you just make up something about it to hate.

Way to go.

Location hidden

#695614 Feb 24, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar. why don't religious atheists list hitler and his mass murder of 6 million jews when they try to smear christianity along with their standard crew:
salem
inquisition
crusades?
let me whisper in your ear and
i will tell you. hitler is your stooge.
now ms. moderator, care to explain why i frighten you more than all other christians posting here combined? guess not. i know why. you know that i know. i am special
Why would anybody be afraid of you? Oh we know you are special, all Christians think they are a special elite, going to heaven crew and you wouldn't spit on your fellow man if he was dying of thirst..Just remember Triki Dicky, pride goeth before the fall.

You are like a cartoon character so we just laugh at your rants. Nothing you got could scare a kitten. You are the puffed up hoity toity prideful Christian we all dispise cause you think your sh*t don't stink like everybody elses.

Its people like you that drive people in droves FROM the church. So go ahead and spout your venom dear. We love it.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695615 Feb 24, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of dope are you smoking? Or are you high on pills or just plain drunk. This is why we call Christians liars. I have been an atheist all my life and have never heard of any money collecting going on any where. Show me proof that they are out raising money for some
"cause". You are simply a liar, born and bred in the Christian church. If you don't understand something, you just make up something about it to hate.
Way to go.
like scrooge
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695616 Feb 24, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
like scrooge
while you're at it, let's see that proof scrooge and her ilk have. you know, the amalgamated jesus evidence of various personality types from history..
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695617 Feb 24, 2014
yea, proof like this, "You are simply a liar, born and bred in the Christian church. If you don't understand something, you just make up something about it to hate. Way to go."
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695618 Feb 24, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to change the history,no matter how much BS you spew around here,bro
http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. T
o-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years.
The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.
Which is proof of is real. You believe hitler

Since: Feb 14

United States

#695619 Feb 24, 2014
Christians let's not argue with idiots because e will fall in their trap. Let them experience salvation and share the word of God after. God has a plan for all of us and that's to meet him in eternity. Let's not judge the lost souls we have around us but work on improving our relationship with God. God has a plan for foul mouthed individuals. Let us rejoice because we are saved by christ and heading for the right direction. For God has given us options to either follow him or choose death

Location hidden

#695620 Feb 24, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
If you're not a christian, why do you rely so much on the buybull?
<quoted text>
It makes you a hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Show me where I have supported something that I don't believe in.
<quoted text>
I have never claimed to worship the moon; you and Arr Arr made that claim.
You are showing the dishonesty of a christian.
<quoted text>
No; you support the bible and you post exactly like a christian and in defense of christianity, yet you deny being one.
That's cost you just about all of your credibility.
Credibility? with whom? I have street credit, does that count? I think the Bible is an interesting read and study, it hasn't changed my life or the way i live nor will it. I came here to talk and kick stuff around, not to get credit from anyone for anything. it seems to me that most people that despise it or Christianity is doing something that goes against what it teaches and they get pissed because it won't be accepted. In my opinion Kait, there are some things science, you or I will ever be able to explain. All them ancient cultures wasn't doing or believing that because of some mass delusion globally. Most all them had a belief in a higher being, it's in their drawings, writings as far back as one can go! you said yourself that you believe in a higher plain after death, but you talk on here about other people believing it cause they believe it differently than you, that is the definition of Hypocrit!

Location hidden

#695621 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
How very convenient for you---and wildly coincidental!---that there just happens to be one on for you.
It's called accessing the internet. I have been watching a lot of programs on that shyt to just maybe get an understanding. I watched one about the old mystery teachings, that was very interesting! The one i watched about Luciferianism was also, and people think Christianity is whacked! crazy shyt man! There are really some whacked out people in this world!

Location hidden

#695622 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am but a humble non-believer, there are many more much like me, and many of those much more educated and intellectual.
However, I represent my own thoughts, education and intellect, I do not pretend to speak for any sect or cult or god.
Very good karl, but who are you trying to convince of that? you sound like an emotionless robot!

Location hidden

#695623 Feb 24, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No.
King James did.
<quoted text>
What is it that the buybull claims god said... if one period, one comma, one word is changed, then the entire word is void?
Or something like that?
I wonder how many changes have been made to the "infallible word of god" over the centuries?
Will it *ever* mean *exactly* what they want it to mean?
No! simply because of what you just said(many changes)

Location hidden

#695624 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he was accepted (and aided) by the Vatican
learn some history, you pathetic liar
Of course he was aided by the church, to support their own agenda of wiping out the Jews. Hitler was nothing but an @$$ puppet controlled by them. I doubt that lunatic would have ever came into power if not for them. they(church) found the perfect puppet to carry that out so their hands could be clean, but deception like that leaves bloodstains on the hands, unseen but there. you could tell it in his speeches, he would've had to have said what he did to have remained in power and w/out a doubt, the church was behind every deceitful word that dude spoke!

Location hidden

#695625 Feb 24, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you account for, or understand, that humans have been on earth for around 200,000 years?
The Bible tells you how, it doesn't say he made them with pics and books of knowledge in their hands, it also tells you how they got knowledge and from where it came! The book of Enoch tells what knowledge was given to them! Here is what he says happened after the knowledge was given to them.

"They started to sin against birds, beast, reptiles, fish,
and then to devour one another's bodies- even drinking the blood
It was then the earth laid accusations against these lawless ones.
1 Khanokh 7
The Book Of Enoch

All that relates to the caveman worship and drawings plum back to the beginning.
well to me it gives some ideal of the beginning of it anyway and how most every culture
from around the globe worshiped in similar ways. the book tells how each fallen angel landed
in different parts, it also says a lot of what was going on is what lead to the flood, wiping out everything except Noah and his family. crazy shyt man! but it is something i ponder. There is something within all that madness that we as a people are missing and it's probably right there in our face, In the ancient of ancients!

tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695626 Feb 24, 2014
This is their best evidence..

"The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction..." scrooge

no links.

in your own words, explain the evidence that proves her statement.

posted 12 hours ago. No one could supply a single piece of evidence to help out their girlfriend. Told you. liar. Not one response.

Figures. you are liars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Drumpf Disaster 51,444
Missing Teen - Brittany Crenshaw (Aug '12) 1 hr Denise moody 24
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 5 hr Doctor REALITY 9
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 6 hr Picnic 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Holy dr Shrink 693,103
Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? 9 hr Kelvin68 1
More from around the web