Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#695416 Feb 23, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And you like to play semantics whenever it suits you.
Piss off, you lying christian.
<quoted text>
I have no need to be dishonest, you do.
I'm not trying to sell my spiritual beliefs, you *are* trying to sell your *religious* belielfs, to anyone who is weak-minded enough to believe them---just so you can validate them in your own mind.
You need my validation, and I refuse to give it.
It sure sucks to be you.
Hey Kait, Do you believe in that channeling spirit stuff?

Location hidden

#695417 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
catholics are christian
you are an apostate
You're like a bad case of crabs karl..
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695418 Feb 23, 2014
We don't. We're just sick of you trying to impose your will and your faith on us; and you hate us for not allowing you to do that. Obviously, our resistance weakens your faith.
<quoted text>
Then why are you trying?
<quoted text>
I repeat: Then why are you trying?
Why the desperation to get me to believe?
I'm not trying to impose my will on you. This is a public forum. Im going up against your words is all. I don't know who you are or where you live or where you work. Your atheism is safe. As a Christian, I think I'm doing the will of Christ by telling people about Him and clarifying as best i can, the many misconceptions out there. If you don't want to be Christian, you don't have too. Would you agree to at least let people have an option? I do. It's important that everyone have a choice to accept or reject Jesus Christ. You on the other hand, don't want anyone to have a choice. That makes you a fascist.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#695419 Feb 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Some kids realise it even earlier than that.
They're so inquisitive, it's a monumental effort to indoctrinate them, I don't bother.
Truthful answers are better.
I never actually answered their questions. I pointed them to the information that would allow them to make a fair and balanced decision.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#695420 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is a myth like Santa Clause, then why do you worry about Him?
I'm tryin to understand your position. Its like if my neighbor told me I'm going to hell for not worshipping Santa Clause... I'm trying to think why that would bother me on an equal level as you being bothered by someone believing in Jesus Christ. I could care less about Santa Clause condemning me to hell. But Jesus is apparently real enough for you, that you feel you need to lash out at those who believe in Him.
Interesting. I mean that. I love psychology and I think this deserves further examination. I've met lots of atheist who could care less that I believe in Jesus Christ. But you are different. I'm not so sure your content with your atheism.
the time for begging is over

You follow a false god, and an immoral philosophy, your kind are a determent to society, to culture and ultimately to the species.

We intend to continue to point that out.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695421 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Joshua 10:12-14
"Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, "O sun, stand still at Gibeon, And O moon in the valley of Aijalon." 13So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies. Is it not written in the book of Jashar? And the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. 14There was no day like that before it or after it, when the LORD listened to the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.…"
The buybull said right there that the sun revolves around the earth, and that joshua "stopped" it so he would win a battle.
You don't get to deny that.
You lose again.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh.
Your interpretation is needed to help you hate Christianity, isn't it?
That is not an "interpretation," that is a direct quote from *your* "word of god."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> You can't fathom that God could very easily make the earth stop rotating if He wanted to, can you?
Nope; not even if it actually existed.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>And if the earth stopped rotating,
If the Earth stopped rotating, all life on it would instantly cease to exist.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> the sun would stand still in the sky
The sun does not revolve around anything, whether the planet earth exists or not.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> - for however long God wanted it to.
There isn't any god, regardless of what you believe it might or might not want.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible does not say the sun revolves around the earth.
Yes it did. I showed you.

Location hidden

#695422 Feb 23, 2014
Have fun with this one:
<quoted text>
Well? Go on; tell him.
<quoted text>
Scared to take him on, are you? Two christians, disagreeing with each other's christianity?
Nope, just don't have the energy tonight. you ain't gonna give it up huh? He!! disagreeing christians are killing each other daily, I guess that's how all them diff sects and shyt got started anyway huh?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695423 Feb 23, 2014
Not me; I was born a non-christian, I was raised a non-christian, and the bible confirmed me as a non-christian.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Beetles live a non-Christian life, too.
Congrats.
The vast majority of the most brilliant scientists the world has ever known also lived non-christian lives. I'm happy to associate with them.

Beetles live a more productive life than you do. They serve a fuction in their own ecological niche; you don't.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695424 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were wrong?
Where did they say they knew the origin of the universe?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Egyptians thought the early universe was a liquid abyss, endless and without boundaries.
Were they right?
And by comparing them to scientists, you believe scientists also believe this?

Che pezzo di stupido.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695425 Feb 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:

He [Hitler] said a lot of stuff ar ar says.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler
(not a speech)
It was obviously a speech to someone.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#695426 Feb 23, 2014
There's no such thing.
Abraham invented your god.
Next.
<quoted text>
Until he invented his own, and claimed to speak for it.
Abraham invented the god of the hebrews.
Abraham's "god" was a Sumerian ruler(s) who called him into service for battles within the six "kingdoms"...somethi ng christianity would like to see buried in the annals of history.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695427 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to impose my will on you. This is a public forum. Im going up against your words is all. I don't know who you are or where you live or where you work. Your atheism is safe. As a Christian, I think I'm doing the will of Christ by telling people about Him and clarifying as best i can, the many misconceptions out there. If you don't want to be Christian, you don't have too. Would you agree to at least let people have an option? I do. It's important that everyone have a choice to accept or reject Jesus Christ. You on the other hand, don't want anyone to have a choice. That makes you a fascist.
I think conversion therapy is christian fascism, it's ok, humans will fix it. No deity present.

<quoted text>
SPRINGFIELD, Ill.— A bill that would prohibit the use of controversial gay-to-straight conversion therapy on LGBT youth, has been introduced in the Illinois state legislature.

The “Conversion Therapy Prohibition Act”(HB 5569) was introduced in the state House by openly gay state Rep. Kelly Cassidy (D-Chicago.) The bill provides that no mental health provider shall engage in sexual orientation change efforts with a person under the age of 18.

Illinois state Rep. Kelly Cassidy with her three sons.
“Fundamentally, we need to love our children as they are brought to us,” Cassidy told WTAX in Springfield.“I have three little boys, and I don’t know who they are going to be. I know they are going to be loved.”
<quoted text>

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/illinois-l...

"Christinsanity" has nothing to do with love.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695428 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler
(not a speech)
"Gott mitt uns."

Not a speech.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#695429 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I never actually answered their questions. I pointed them to the information that would allow them to make a fair and balanced decision.
That works too.

Location hidden

#695430 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite aware that we have seen your posts under other persona
and that you are currently manufacturing a new one
how deliciously deceptive and deviant of you, and how juvenile to think we do not notice.
Now how could i possibly think that i can get anything by you karl with your brilliant and keen perception..

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695431 Feb 23, 2014
So only *you* know when he was lying, and when he wasn't.
Got it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've learned not to trust politicians, especially when they're at the podium vying for votes.
Yet you support those who just happen to agree with you.

Funny, that.

Location hidden

#695432 Feb 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just ignore that the Jesus! didn't fulfill the mythic Judaic messianic prophecies, and according to the guidelines set forth in the myth, was a false prophet.
\~Because, after all, it's your deity, you can't acknowledge that~/.
Dude, i can't see what you wrote for the smoke..

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695433 Feb 23, 2014
If you're not a christian, why do you rely so much on the buybull?
<quoted text>
It makes you a hypocrite.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds a little pot/kettle Kait.
Show me where I have supported something that I don't believe in.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> i could and have said the same of you for moon worship but i'm not gonna go there..
I have never claimed to worship the moon; you and Arr Arr made that claim.

You are showing the dishonesty of a christian.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#695434 Feb 23, 2014
I have no need to be dishonest, you do.
I'm not trying to sell my spiritual beliefs, you *are*
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a real witch" -Kait
Yup.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Don't bullshit me. You say that as if it's true and you demand that I believe it.
Nope.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> There's no such thing as witchcraft aside from fantasy.
Not as *you* define it, no.

But then, you don't get to define it.

Location hidden

#695435 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I intend to treat your new persona with the intellect it can appreciate
Noted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min confrinting with ... 654,570
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Insults Are Easier 65,036
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 183,229
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min WasteWater 2,606
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,971
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Neville Thompson 521
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 45,314
More from around the web