Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#695365 Feb 23, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And you like to play semantics whenever it suits you.
Piss off, you lying christian.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I employ a Kaitlin the Really Real Wolf Witch "translation" now?
Nah. I'm not a dishonestfuck like you are.
I have no need to be dishonest, you do.

I'm not trying to sell my spiritual beliefs, you *are* trying to sell your *religious* belielfs, to anyone who is weak-minded enough to believe them---just so you can validate them in your own mind.

You need my validation, and I refuse to give it.

It sure sucks to be you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#695367 Feb 23, 2014

I am a real witch,
There's no such thing.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#695368 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't drink karl..Note the lower case k.
yes, that is the spelling that I chose

thanks for the recognition

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695369 Feb 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So your deity didn't - stop the sun and the moon - as stated in Joshua. That's just part of the myth too.
Just how hard is it for a deity to inspire a biblical writer to note: " the god made the earth stand still so the sun stayed in the sky much longer than normal" ?
Oh.

So God can just speak things into existence but can't make the sun hold still in the sky...?

o.O

Location hidden

#695370 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no proof he doesn't exist. you lie
I consider the lack of any evidence - whatsoever- strong evidence that such a deity does not exist.

For which god are you advocating?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#695371 Feb 23, 2014
Along with seven other sources that you conveniently ignore.
But then, all *you* need is your buybull, right? And we all know how reliable *that* piece of shit *is.*
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang girl! I think there is something else going on with you, then simple atheism. You seem like a militant radical, fanatical atheist. Chairman Mao!
Thanks for sharing your clueless opinions.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>You scare me. I feel like if there were 50 like-minded Kaitlins, we'd have a compound of militant Symbianese liberation army fanatics. You know.... Maybe you'd start blowing up churches or something. Will you volunteer to strap a bomb to your back? Lol
Have you blown up any abortion clinics lately? Burned any witches?

Maybe just a few good books?

You're a Nazi.*They* were christians, too.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695372 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Joshua 10:12-14
"Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, "O sun, stand still at Gibeon, And O moon in the valley of Aijalon." 13So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies. Is it not written in the book of Jashar? And the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. 14There was no day like that before it or after it, when the LORD listened to the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.…"
The buybull said right there that the sun revolves around the earth, and that joshua "stopped" it so he would win a battle.
You don't get to deny that.
You lose again.
Ugh.

Your interpretation is needed to help you hate Christianity, isn't it?

You can't fathom that God could very easily make the earth stop rotating if He wanted to, can you?

And if the earth stopped rotating, the sun would stand still in the sky - for however long God wanted it to.

The Bible does not say the sun revolves around the earth.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#695373 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
Prayer doesn't work.

Deal with it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695374 Feb 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The edited by you, political speech you provided, twice, at my behest, were his private words now?
Yet the book he wrote, whilst in isolation, containing many of his private thoughts, was a political speech?
http://s132.photobuket.com/user/cdp40/media/r...
What edited political speech?

Location hidden

#695375 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines and see what is being implied or understanding of implications of what is being implied..My uneducated criminal self, might not be as uneducated as my post imply karl. See how that works?
I am quite aware that we have seen your posts under other persona

and that you are currently manufacturing a new one

how deliciously deceptive and deviant of you, and how juvenile to think we do not notice.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695376 Feb 23, 2014
Not me; I was born a non-christian, I was raised a non-christian, and the bible confirmed me as a non-christian.
Beetles live a non-Christian life, too.

Congrats.

Location hidden

#695377 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I have had more women than most men will ever have karl and that includes you. your childish remarks belittle your intelligence, surely you can do better..
I intend to treat your new persona with the intellect it can appreciate

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#695378 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
what did hitler say?[QUOTE]

Hitler said:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

Hitler said:

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

[QUOTE who="tricki"]<quo ted text> case closed
Indeed.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#695379 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I have several times! Christianity is a Religion, a word that the church applied to followers of Christ. Religion is bondage of man and has nothing to do with Christ. He preached against religion and to think a true follower of his would be bound by laws that he preached against is crazy. Religion is riding the coat tails of Christ, twisting the true meaning to suit themselves. Religion is corrupted in it's on sins. I think there is a deeper meaning to the Bible than just looking at it and taking it for face value. some truth w/out question. I think everything after his spirit hovered above the waters and let there be..which i do think was inspired by a higher power but everything after that is subject but it all goes back to an earlier time . you know it's funny how a lot of ancient cultures had similar beliefs and Gods which could've very well had been the fallen angels, leading up to the supposed flood, there is something within all that, i think, we are missing, it's like getting the whole [email protected] puzzle pieced together and not being able to find the last piece..
"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done
again, there is nothing new under the sun"
Ecclesiastes 1:9
Example
( Enoch is talking about an fallen angel)
" The fifth was Kasdeya: This is he who showed the yeladim-a'am
all the evil strikings of the unclean ruachim and demonic entities
He showed them the dashing of the embryo in the womb so that
it would die"
1 Khanokh 69
The Book Of Enoch
Abortion continues now
Yeah, just ignore that the Jesus! didn't fulfill the mythic Judaic messianic prophecies, and according to the guidelines set forth in the myth, was a false prophet.

\~Because, after all, it's your deity, you can't acknowledge that~/.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695380 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they were wrong?
Where did they say they knew the origin of the universe?
The ancient Egyptians thought the early universe was a liquid abyss, endless and without boundaries.

Were they right?

Location hidden

#695381 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is 44? What's become of you after 44 yrs?
Whatever it is, if your not happy with it, don't blame God. Your always welcomed to come back to Him.
Yes, being Catholic means I get to hear ignorant bigots accusing me of being a pedophile. Absolutely no evidence that child sexual abuse is more so in the CC then Kar44's immediate family; in fact statistics reveal you've got the same problem as the public school system, the workplace, and any other organization on the planet. Yet, your insecurities about God makes you focus on religious organizations as the ones with a pedophile problem. Nice.
Well, Karl, have a nice day. I'm going to Mass and I'll say a prayer for ya.
oh do not waste precious prayer on me.

When your god has solved all of your problems, then you may pray for me.

Do not blame god, because the priests rape the alter boys.

Blame the parents who send their children to be raped

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#695382 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>What edited political speech?
All in good time, while you wait with baited breath, try to think(?) about not lying to or hitting kids anymore.

Oh and don't hit your wife.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695383 Feb 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:

He [Hitler] said a lot of stuff ar ar says.
“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”-Hitler

(not a speech)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#695384 Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for sharing your weak beliefs.
I've had them for a week.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#695385 Feb 23, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I ****know**** what your opinion is, Kait.
Rewriting it a hundred times is unnecessary.
Unless it's Christianity. If it is, then its okay to rewrite the opinion thousands upon thousands of times, and that opinion slowly changes over time.

You don't see the opinion of my favorite witch doing that.

No matter how many times she writes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min swampmudd 15,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 1 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 4 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 6 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web