Prove there's a god.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695063 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
define "love"
It can't really be defined. We try, but its still a mystery. We all know love exists, but we don't know why. Its something within the spiritual component of human beings. Unfortunately, science and evolution have no answer for the Spirit. Therefore it has no answer for "love". Therefore it has no answer for God.
So is the spiritual component or the physical component more important for humans? Let me ask you this: is having two arms more important than loving your children? Don't get me wrong, having two arms is a big thing. I would hate to part with one of my arms. But I think for my kids, as long as I love them back, my physical body isn't that important. They need me to love them more than play catch in the backyard.
So I would say love and the spiritual component of humans supersedes the physical one. We're nothin without love. From the moment we're born, we're seeking love and it never ends. Not only seeking it for ourselves, we're desiring for people to love us.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#695064 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The truth man believes in today came from the mouth of deceit in the Garden Of Eden karl..
"ye shall not surely die, for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof,
Then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as Gods, knowing Good and Evil"
Satan to Eve
Genesis 3:4-5
He(Satan) redefined what good meant, Implying secret knowledge would be available to them, Thus making them like Gods.
ahahahahah
ahhahahahahaha

I love that fairy tale. Tell us another.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#695065 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't act like an atheist on the other forum. hmmm. When did this happen?
Regardless, you're one of most bigoted ignorant human beings I've ever encountered. If I leave my faith for what you have got, I'm completely hosed. Even if there is no God, I would be completely hosed stumbling through this life, resembling your kind. So whatever you are, I need to try and be opposite. Looks like I'm staying put!!
yawn

The ol' "you MUST believe like me or you will stumble through life" bullshit. How exciting.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#695066 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to snakes? Oh wait it's nodda snake, it's a serpent.
Talking serpents actually give good advice, you can tell what they mean every time , because you have your secret bible decoder ring on.
“God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened. You’ll be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Okay...let me feel my way to a fig , so I can open my eyes and see, I look just like the picture of god we drew on the rock and not like Mr Nodda snake who tells me evul.
Cave man mentality.... puzzle me this pushyman.
This story is far older than the rest of the bible, it comes from the very dawn of the transition from hunter gathers to civilization. If you think there's a wealth of knowledge in it...god help you man, you'll need it.
It is not a snake, it is Satan symbolized as a snake. He says GOD knows,(meaning the most high) but in the next verse he says "Become like Gods"(plural) don't you understand who he(Satan) is talking about? Satan and his band of Outlaw Angels, thought of themselves as Gods(plural) He is referring to becoming like him and the fallen angels not of God(most high) Deceit wrapped in a neat little package. The statement "Become Like Gods" is the carrot on the stick he used to get Eve to disobey GOD(most high) you [email protected] right it's much older than the rest of the Bible! The Ancient Hebrew Text tells you who, what, when, where and why.. There is a very much deeper meaning to it than most people realize or can even comprehend. Satan was ask several times by the most high where he had been and his reply was "going to and fro the earth" this implies he was returning to his home estate.. to me that is saying he was traversing dimensions.(from earth back to where he had come from)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#695067 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cathaholics are the most repulsive, arrogant, ignorant, abusive, two faced posters to ever hit the topix threads in all of history.
You r churches are filled with the most vile pedophile perverts the world has ever known throughout the entire history of your church for thousands of years.....have perpetrated the most atrocity in the name of religion anyone could even begin to imagine, and continue to pursue this horror upon humanity in Africa and other 3rd world countries worldwide as I speak. Your church is an abomination to mankind and your evil church is a liability to mankind as well.
do not blame the god for the rape of the alter boys, blame the parents who send them to be raped

Location hidden

#695068 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Actually the book of genesis is the answer to the children who ask so many questions, and we primitive hunter gatherers don't really have any real answers. So we write this down and let the kids read it so I wont have to answer all those nagging questions those kids ask that we at this early stage in human history simply...don't have a ƒucking clue to answer them with. Those questions like where do stars come from daddy?
Ugh read the bible it tells you son.Where did people come from daddy?
read the bible it tells you son....
No
ƒucking
clue
Would have been the honest answer, instead ..Read the bible son it will tell you! Now that we have answered most all the questions and know where the stars come from, we know where people came from....we have a whole world full of you people with
no ƒucking clue....because you read the bible and it told you everything you need to know.
You're ignorant post there shows that you don't, can't comprehend what is even being talked about.. you're clueless! your word "Actually" speaks it loud and clear!

Location hidden

#695069 Feb 23, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
INSECURITY???
You mean the fear you godbot cathaholics live under?
Who do you think keeps your cathaholic women satisfied....It sure ain't your menfolk. LOL!
It is the duty of every married catholic woman to see that the priest can keep his vows

(BJ's do not count)

Location hidden

#695070 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Karl your enlightened observations of me are a wonderment. Amazing!
I have known you all my life

Location hidden

#695071 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> And you're not? Oh you hurt me so!
rub some respect on the wound

you can probably trade a joint for some at your local bar

Location hidden

#695072 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The truth man believes in today came from the mouth of deceit in the Garden Of Eden karl..
"ye shall not surely die, for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof,
Then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as Gods, knowing Good and Evil"
Satan to Eve
Genesis 3:4-5
He(Satan) redefined what good meant, Implying secret knowledge would be available to them, Thus making them like Gods.
how would an uneducated criminal like you know any thing of literature

Location hidden

#695073 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen to snakes? Oh wait it's nodda snake, it's a serpent.
Talking serpents actually give good advice, you can tell what they mean every time , because you have your secret bible decoder ring on.
“God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened. You’ll be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Okay...let me feel my way to a fig , so I can open my eyes and see, I look just like the picture of god we drew on the rock and not like Mr Nodda snake who tells me evul.
Cave man mentality.... puzzle me this pushyman.
This story is far older than the rest of the bible, it comes from the very dawn of the transition from hunter gathers to civilization. If you think there's a wealth of knowledge in it...god help you man, you'll need it.
pussyman

lol

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#695074 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It is not a snake, it is Satan symbolized as a snake. He says GOD knows,(meaning the most high) but in the next verse he says "Become like Gods"(plural) don't you understand who he(Satan) is talking about? Satan and his band of Outlaw Angels, thought of themselves as Gods(plural) He is referring to becoming like him and the fallen angels not of God(most high) Deceit wrapped in a neat little package. The statement "Become Like Gods" is the carrot on the stick he used to get Eve to disobey GOD(most high) you [email protected] right it's much older than the rest of the Bible! The Ancient Hebrew Text tells you who, what, when, where and why.. There is a very much deeper meaning to it than most people realize or can even comprehend. Satan was ask several times by the most high where he had been and his reply was "going to and fro the earth" this implies he was returning to his home estate.. to me that is saying he was traversing dimensions.(from earth back to where he had come from)
So you do have your own decoder ring..lol

Location hidden

#695075 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
define god, if you can
the non-existent is difficult to define

what is your take?

Location hidden

#695076 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't really be defined. We try, but its still a mystery. We all know love exists, but we don't know why. Its something within the spiritual component of human beings. Unfortunately, science and evolution have no answer for the Spirit. Therefore it has no answer for "love". Therefore it has no answer for God.
So is the spiritual component or the physical component more important for humans? Let me ask you this: is having two arms more important than loving your children? Don't get me wrong, having two arms is a big thing. I would hate to part with one of my arms. But I think for my kids, as long as I love them back, my physical body isn't that important. They need me to love them more than play catch in the backyard.
So I would say love and the spiritual component of humans supersedes the physical one. We're nothin without love. From the moment we're born, we're seeking love and it never ends. Not only seeking it for ourselves, we're desiring for people to love us.
you are a catholic --- there are Laws against loving your kids like that

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#695077 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're ignorant post there shows that you don't, can't comprehend what is even being talked about.. you're clueless! your word "Actually" speaks it loud and clear!
I maybe ignorant of some things, but unlike you who believes the bible and have no ƒucking clue. I at least can say some questions are yet unanswered.
No... you don't believe in god remember pushyman?
Brainless fundytarded godbot!

Location hidden

#695078 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It is not a snake, it is Satan symbolized as a snake. He says GOD knows,(meaning the most high) but in the next verse he says "Become like Gods"(plural) don't you understand who he(Satan) is talking about? Satan and his band of Outlaw Angels, thought of themselves as Gods(plural) He is referring to becoming like him and the fallen angels not of God(most high) Deceit wrapped in a neat little package. The statement "Become Like Gods" is the carrot on the stick he used to get Eve to disobey GOD(most high) you [email protected] right it's much older than the rest of the Bible! The Ancient Hebrew Text tells you who, what, when, where and why.. There is a very much deeper meaning to it than most people realize or can even comprehend. Satan was ask several times by the most high where he had been and his reply was "going to and fro the earth" this implies he was returning to his home estate.. to me that is saying he was traversing dimensions.(from earth back to where he had come from)
don't bogart that joint my friend
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695079 Feb 23, 2014
they have a functioning God under whom they are subservient (normally it’s science or rationality, but mainly themselves), and that idea of God informs the way they live and interpret their lives. It informs their biases and determines their values, and governs any sense of morality or ethics they adhere too, or ignore.

john moore

Location hidden

#695080 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rub some respect on the wound
you can probably trade a joint for some at your local bar
I don't drink karl..Note the lower case k.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695081 Feb 23, 2014
Instead of just ignoring God, or the idea of God, atheist preachers feel somehow compelled to rid the Earth of him; so they argue endlessly that theists can’t prove God exists without confessing that they can’t prove he doesn’t either.

j moore
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695082 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the non-existent is difficult to define
what is your take?
you have no proof he doesn't exist. you lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 37 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 56 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web