Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#695080 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rub some respect on the wound
you can probably trade a joint for some at your local bar
I don't drink karl..Note the lower case k.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695081 Feb 23, 2014
Instead of just ignoring God, or the idea of God, atheist preachers feel somehow compelled to rid the Earth of him; so they argue endlessly that theists can’t prove God exists without confessing that they can’t prove he doesn’t either.

j moore
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695082 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the non-existent is difficult to define
what is your take?
you have no proof he doesn't exist. you lie

Location hidden

#695083 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I maybe ignorant of some things, but unlike you who believes the bible and have no ƒucking clue. I at least can say some questions are yet unanswered.
No... you don't believe in god remember pushyman?
Brainless fundytarded godbot!
We're not talking about my beliefs, we are talking about the Bible, then what are you saying, some questions are unanswered? I was watching a show about luciferianism last night and how the leader thought adam and eve were being held hostage in the garden of eden and how lucifer was the true god so he came and set them free, he talked about one world economy blah blah blah, and you think i'm clueless? hahaha! Sure a lot of questions are unanswered, there's a lot we as people don't understand because it's beyond our comprehension of understanding..The Bible speaks plainly on powers that were and powers yet to come and what the intentions of said powers are, and they aren't good!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#695084 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
does the atheist faith have a doctrinal statement on the nature of gods they believe don't exist?
There is no atheist faith.

Glad to help.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695085 Feb 23, 2014
I understand why atheists have to lie, which they do non-stop, but why lie trying to defend their doctrines when they demand truth, which they hate?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695086 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> A belief of people who have.... no ƒucking clue.
Kinda odd that many people with high IQ's and impressive academic accomplishments believe in God. In fact, many scientist and doctors go to Church every Sunday. Education has nothin to do with someones journey into atheism. Y'all would love to believe your sophisticated scholars who are 'just too smart to believe in God'. yikes

But you can observe this forum for one day see how atheist are poorly represented. Most of these guys are in their parents basement messing around with the computer. They are atheist imo, because of insecurity that probably doesn't have anything to do religion.

Location hidden

#695087 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
how would an uneducated criminal like you know any thing of literature
It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines and see what is being implied or understanding of implications of what is being implied..My uneducated criminal self, might not be as uneducated as my post imply karl. See how that works?

Location hidden

#695088 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
pussyman
lol
I have had more women than most men will ever have karl and that includes you. your childish remarks belittle your intelligence, surely you can do better..
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#695089 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a catholic --- there are Laws against loving your kids like that
Karl is 44? What's become of you after 44 yrs?
Whatever it is, if your not happy with it, don't blame God. Your always welcomed to come back to Him.

Yes, being Catholic means I get to hear ignorant bigots accusing me of being a pedophile. Absolutely no evidence that child sexual abuse is more so in the CC then Kar44's immediate family; in fact statistics reveal you've got the same problem as the public school system, the workplace, and any other organization on the planet. Yet, your insecurities about God makes you focus on religious organizations as the ones with a pedophile problem. Nice.
Well, Karl, have a nice day. I'm going to Mass and I'll say a prayer for ya.

Location hidden

#695090 Feb 23, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help.
you couldn't prove that to them people that were getting luciferian indoctrated i saw last night, or did i not see that?
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695091 Feb 23, 2014
Hitler was a christian, so why do atheists bother pretending Christ wasn't god?

Location hidden

#695092 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
I understand why atheists have to lie, which they do non-stop, but why lie trying to defend their doctrines when they demand truth, which they hate?
Okay...you're just having some weird, random conversation with yourself now.

Carry on.

Location hidden

#695093 Feb 23, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
don't bogart that joint my friend
To imply "my friend" to me is like implying Hitler was a friend to Christianity..
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695094 Feb 23, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help.
many followers are faithful to their religion. zealots, religious fanatics, reborn atheists, are fitting terms for your community of worshipers. why run? thought you were proud of your gods?

Location hidden

#695095 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have your own decoder ring..lol
Sure do! I also have a cloak of invisibility! You really are clueless ain't ya?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#695096 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda odd that many people with high IQ's and impressive academic accomplishments believe in God. In fact, many scientist and doctors go to Church every Sunday. Education has nothin to do with someones journey into atheism. Y'all would love to believe your sophisticated scholars who are 'just too smart to believe in God'. yikes
But you can observe this forum for one day see how atheist are poorly represented. Most of these guys are in their parents basement messing around with the computer. They are atheist imo, because of insecurity that probably doesn't have anything to do religion.
You are putting ideas into words of opinion that are not accurately describing what I think.
But if you wanted to know what I think you could have asked me. I don't consider myself atheist either. But you didn't want to know what I think did you? You wanted to tell me what I think. But when I let you start thinking for me , you will have to pay my bills.
So are you sending check cash or money order?
Until the money arrives , I'll be thinking for myself ty.

There is nothing wrong with believing in god, I don't have a problem with that. But when you try to say certain things that aren't true, I have a problem with it.
Like saying the bible is the inerrant word of god...bs
Or many other things that qualify for the no ƒucking clue award.
You will find those educated people who are scientists that believe in god also know where to separate fact from fiction, where bible literal meaning is and where biblical absolutely allegory and fantasy collide.

I don't believe in god because I'm a freethinker, and it is my opinion there's absolutely no evidence to support the idea, especially when ancient beliefs are documented as a historical plight of the human psyche. There is an evolution of gods within history, the current christian god has evolved with it's believers. So to me if you can't figure that out, then you have no ƒucking clue in my book. But be my guest and believe what you want, you are free to do so, and I wouldn't change that for the deed to the world.

Location hidden

#695097 Feb 23, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is 44? What's become of you after 44 yrs?
Whatever it is, if your not happy with it, don't blame God. Your always welcomed to come back to Him.
Yes, being Catholic means I get to hear ignorant bigots accusing me of being a pedophile. Absolutely no evidence that child sexual abuse is more so in the CC then Kar44's immediate family; in fact statistics reveal you've got the same problem as the public school system, the workplace, and any other organization on the planet. Yet, your insecurities about God makes you focus on religious organizations as the ones with a pedophile problem. Nice.
Well, Karl, have a nice day. I'm going to Mass and I'll say a prayer for ya.
Still waiting for you to explain how people can get through their entire life without sinning if they just "choose" not to sin....
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695098 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no proof he doesn't exist. you lie
their religious fervor is based on lies even as they flaunt their passion for truth.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695099 Feb 23, 2014
their sermons are filled with invective about religious hypocrites while they lie and judge and rant and threaten violence. they would make more converts if they weren't hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Ms Sassy 18,080
Testing. 33 min ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 8 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 8 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 8 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web