Prove there's a god.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#695116 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He is a She, I am not a fan of def lep, saw them in concert once and they sucked..That i posted is nothing, if them people have or ever get their way, well, you can imagine... i guess!
I've seen them 2x, and they were great.
1st time they had a multi-million dollar laser hologram show, 2nd time was in a small coliseum
where everyone sits on the floor and the stage goes all through the audience, it was awesome!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#695117 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> We are talking about an understanding of the book right? My being a "Stealth Christian" is not debatable. I have stated several times what i believe, I will not keep defending that. All i am saying is there's a deeper understanding of it than just a snake that told eve to eat an apple.. Which apparently most of you don't understand!
It's just a mythic description of the early Judaic move from polytheism to monotheism, which still didn't fully take hold until around 200BCE, and guess what came next?

Christianity =*Polytheism 3.0*

Okay, Polytheism 4.0, but Christians don't like to include the Satan! in their deity pantheon. Satan! is just the trickster deity in their beliefs, even though they - Christians - don't call it a deity. It's a common theme in mythology.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#695118 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Here is you some ideas put into words
"Christianity must also be overthrown because it is based on Jewish sourse,
The rule of Christ must come to an end, because only the rule of force is right,
In the world order of the Axis powers, the individual has no rights, he has no freedom
except in so far as he serves the state, there will be no liberty of thought or conscience,
all issues will be decided by the state and the private citizen will have no right to an opinion.
Men will be drafted like slaves into the service of the state"
Alice Bailey
Co-Founder of lucifer publishing
Externalization Of The Heirarchy
Hows that for an idea?
That is actually H. P. Blavatsky and it's taken out of context.
She was writing about the mindset of Germany in ww2.

From Politics of Theosophy

http://www.rs.org/theosophy1.htm

Here is Externalization Of The Heirarchy
I browsed it and see nothing like that.

http://library.binarydissent.com/The-External...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#695119 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are talking like you think you're really in LOTR pushyman.
you trying to say something? make a point maybe? each person has their own opinion as to what was going on there. I gave mine is all. To say your understanding of what i said was wrong of me, you're obviously smart and i do apologize. I am a hillbilly from the mountains of S.E. Kentucky, my understanding is limited, it's just the way i see it.. My apologies!

Location hidden

#695120 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen them 2x, and they were great.
1st time they had a multi-million dollar laser hologram show, 2nd time was in a small coliseum
where everyone sits on the floor and the stage goes all through the audience, it was awesome!
Yeah, them smaller coliseums are better. I have been to a lot of shows, I only went to the def lep was because a friend wanted to see them and she didn't wanna go by herself or i would've never went. The first concert i ever saw was Ted Nugent and Kiss at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Ted Nugent blew that place up! AC/DC was my second show at the same place, d@mn, they dropped that bell and went into Hells Bells first thing, Awesome! after that, most i saw was at thompson bowling arena and the worlds fair park..

Location hidden

#695121 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That is actually H. P. Blavatsky and it's taken out of context.
She was writing about the mindset of Germany in ww2.
From Politics of Theosophy
http://www.rs.org/theosophy1.htm
Here is Externalization Of The Heirarchy
I browsed it and see nothing like that.
http://library.binarydissent.com/The-External...
No it actually wasn't Blavatsky, she wrote The Secret Doctrine also! the writer of what i wrote is who i said. i watched a show last night that talked of both women and their work along with others.. Page 100-101
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695122 Feb 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of Adam and Eve is a fairy tale. Serpents do NOT talk, and eating fruit from a tree doesn't turn someone into a god.
Prove it

Location hidden

#695123 Feb 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a mythic description of the early Judaic move from polytheism to monotheism, which still didn't fully take hold until around 200BCE, and guess what came next?
Christianity =*Polytheism 3.0*
Okay, Polytheism 4.0, but Christians don't like to include the Satan! in their deity pantheon. Satan! is just the trickster deity in their beliefs, even though they - Christians - don't call it a deity. It's a common theme in mythology.
I think it goes back to the fallen angels interacting with man. Ancient Hebrew Text mention them..
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695124 Feb 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination. There's no such thing as a Christian. We don't refer to children as being Clausian.
The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction not an historical figure. All of the scientific evidence fully support an entirely natural origin to the universe without any supernatural guidance necessary. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence of design is practically zero.
You've quickly proven yourself to be a religiously brainwashed mentally retarded self-righteous bigoted Christian bitch without any socially redeemable qualities. Your compulsive proselytizing isn't welcome outside your cult. F*ck off, azzhole!
In your own words, prove it
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695125 Feb 23, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you can disprove something, you need to have some sort of evidence or proof, no matter how small, to disprove.
Well said. You have no proof he didn't exist. You have disproved nothing
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695126 Feb 23, 2014
So far, the religious zealots have proven nothing, except that they lie

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#695127 Feb 23, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
In no way does RR owe you an apology. You should be doing the apologies.
How so?

He deliberately lied about the meaning of the word "theory", and misattributed (at the very least) a quote from me.

I'e never lied to or about him.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#695128 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
No you bring the magical fruit and a talking snake , then talk squat nimrod!
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695129 Feb 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never indoctrinated into a religious cult and realized that the juvenile concept of mythical deities was absurd by the fifth grade. This forum demonstrates that the religiously brainwashed have the intellectual capacity of mentally retarded children.
You are a liar. You are an indoctrinated religious zealot and cult member devoted to a sect of violent, sick, psychopathic morons who desperately need lots of attention and thorazine and good sex
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695130 Feb 23, 2014
Does any one have an intellectually sound basis to suggest God isn't real? We are open to hear you
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695131 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will I get them?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#695132 Feb 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think it goes back to the fallen angels interacting with man. Ancient Hebrew Text mention them..
Yeah the Nephilim, btw you can call me Azazel.:) Now you earthlings get to work making me a boat load of gold, while I defile your women and create a race of giants. Later on they will play baseball for me, we cvan name them oh how about the New York Giants?
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695133 Feb 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mean time prove it didn't happen. You won't. You can't. You are a liar.
tricki

Birdsboro, PA

#695134 Feb 23, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a brainwashed godbot via Christian indoctrination. There's no such thing as a Christian. We don't refer to children as being Clausian.
The biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction not an historical figure. All of the scientific evidence fully support an entirely natural origin to the universe without any supernatural guidance necessary. The mathematical odds of a designed universe without any evidence of design is practically zero.
You've quickly proven yourself to be a religiously brainwashed mentally retarded self-righteous bigoted Christian bitch without any socially redeemable qualities. Your compulsive proselytizing isn't welcome outside your cult. F*ck off, azzhole!
Religious fanatics! You Have A Heretic. One of your indoctrinated zealots denies Hitler was a Christian. What will you do with her?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#695135 Feb 23, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mean time prove it didn't happen. You won't. You can't. You are a liar.
You're so gullible, there was no time where there were only two humans on Earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min WildWeirdWillie 51,730
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 4 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
News FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation, so... 6 hr Retribution 88
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,735
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web