“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#694797 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not detectable to the proud and haughty. I told you. The Pharisees killed him because they couldn't see. Like you.
Why did they hate Jesus enough to kill him, any idea?
It never happened.

Next.

“How You Treat Me”

#694798 Feb 22, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
At the end its pointless to argue with non-believers.. You just have to have the heart to see the light yourselves.. Just like you can't force a donkey to drink from a well , you can't force a non-believer to believe.
But you can always kill them; that's what you christians used to do all the time.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#694799 Feb 22, 2014
Eskinder wrote:
It is very simple to prove that there is God.Firstly who designed our universe? It is God who designed it and created it.Who created us to live in harmony on earth?It is God.How come the universe to functioning perefectly manner for instance the change in seaon, of universe in perefect balance? Since our God is far bigger than we think, it is very difficult to comprhend Him easily just because our small mind incapable to notice it.How sad and unfortunate we are .
God of the gaps FALLACY..universe always existed

we can comprehend god just fine and realize its too contradictory to be real,

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694800 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove him just fine. I don't need to apologize to a fanatical athiologist that my evidence doesn't fit his criteria. Who are you to dictate what my evidence should consist of?
Wow...no one in the history of humanity has been able to prove that any god has ever existed and yet you - yes, you!- say that you can?

LOL

“How You Treat Me”

#694801 Feb 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Then why the need to defend christianity?
<quoted text>
Because it's evil. It is a lie, it is a stolen myth, based on older mythologies.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in gods as literal gods, like you do with your jesusgod.
<quoted text>
What am I "assuming?"
You defend christianity with the same zeal as a christian; that is a good, good indication that you are one. If not, why is it important for you to defend it? You call that "assuming," I call it reasonable deduction.
<quoted text>
No, just from the Middle East.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in literal "gods," I believe in what those metaphors represent.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You assume i am a christian because i talk about it, not defend,
You lead me to believe you are a christian because you zealously DEFEND christianity, and you know it.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> you can call it what you want but still doesn't make it so. yeah, that sounds good..
I'm just going by your posts. Are you now trying to deny responsibility for your own words? That's *another* christian trait.

“How You Treat Me”

#694802 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Liar
You have to prove your god.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#694803 Feb 22, 2014
Berserker wrote:
Ignorance is indeed rampant among the devout fanatical (believers) There is nothing you can say or do, no amount of facts...no nothing at all that will ever convince these fools that all that the think is true and sacred is realy nothing more than alot of BS and filtched from far older cultures, that being all the major stories from the bible.
Bring to their attention that the early followers of Jesus..the Gnostics were hunted down and murdered by the early evil catholic church to silence them from spreading the news that no preistt was needed to talk to God. The incalcuable damage that this religion has done to the human race is legion! The ignorance, mass murders, sodomy, war and all else that is vile and loathsome.
This religion has ben preying on the world population for far too long. Every country thinks that (God) blesses that nation over all others! What a joke! When things go terribly wrong the cry is...we must be getting punished for ll of our sins! If only Chritianity would get punished for its collective sins then the punishment would be. All knowledge and scripture to be complety forgoton about and to never have existed in the first place. if this were so than manking might well be a thousand years more advanced than today.
Yet despite all of this there is a god he is not a christian god or any other kind he is the universal mind that favours no one or country. Anyone can tap into this knowledge. This mind neither condems nor blesses it simply is!!
Or not..
A mind is a PHYSICAL thing.. without it One cant think,,
do you see some physical GodMInd out there?

“How You Treat Me”

#694804 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it liar. You can't.
Prove your god.

Oh, wait; you can't.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694806 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
I think organized religion is a money pit perpetrated on man to feed their greedy selves one way or the other, but i meant what does spirituality mean to you? just curious as to your thoughts on it.
Organized religion is the world's biggest, sleaziest and most dangerous business.

One of the many definitions of spiritual is, "Of, relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material."

I consider hiking to be a spiritual experience and enjoy visiting our national parks. There's nothing spiritual about talking to oneself under the guise of telepathically communicating with a religious cult's leader.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#694807 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not detectable to the proud and haughty. I told you. The Pharisees killed him because they couldn't see. Like you.
Why did they hate Jesus enough to kill him, any idea?
bc he was atheist?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694808 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
Like I stated: "most atheist don't know a thing about my religion and we're the most popular and oldest, with over a billion members"
ChristINSANITY is EVIL corrected your inane comment. Atheists are far more knowledgeable on both science and religion which is why we're atheists, you f*cking moron!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694809 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
I can prove him just fine.
Once again, you're deluding yourself. No one in history has ever made a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of mythical deities. The fact that brainwashed godbots can alter their brain chemistry when engaging in self-degrading rituals isn't proof for the existence of their entirely imaginary friends. You belong in a mental institution, kid!

“How You Treat Me”

#694810 Feb 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wants to Kill Christians wrote:
<quoted text>
They want atheism to be a religion, because they claim that atheism is being given special favors by the government, and under the church/state separation clause of the First Amendment that's illegal.
They don't understand that if atheism is defined by the government as a religion, then atheism would be tax-exempt under that same First Amendment clause.
Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a religion.
Atheism is not a religion any more than "bald" is a hair color or "off" is a TV channel,, and you know it as well as anyone else does. You are nothing but a lying troll for your religion of hate and lies.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text> It is a religion of hatred ,
No, that's christianity.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text> You are a worthless piece of shit.
See what I mean?

Now, go somewhere and die, porter; get the fuck off of my planet.

“How You Treat Me”

#694811 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists are the hateful ones.
Although you've registered , I still can't get any identifying info about you. All I see under your registered name is "hidden location".
Think harder , you coward.
You want people to burn forever, so you can watch and masturbate.

I don't want you to burn; I just want you to die.

“How You Treat Me”

#694812 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again assuming it screws with my faith, how do you get guess work from me asking questions? that only shows how conceited you are, and that is so ugly!
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are so hateful and they'll do anything to make themselves feel they are right.
You never *did* get that sniper's rifle, did you, porter?

“How You Treat Me”

#694813 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
When you are presented with FACTS that contrtadict your religlious opinions and beliefs, you deny that they are FACTS. That's a typical christian tactic.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going straight to Hell after you die.
It's *your* hell; *you* get to go there.

“How You Treat Me”

#694814 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
So far , all I see is YOUR genuine hypocrisy, hate, bullshit, and lies.
Your Religion of Atheismô has made you into a horrible monster.
Your religion of christianity has made you into a wannabe murderer.

You never did get that sniper's rifle, did you, porter?

“How You Treat Me”

#694815 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>

Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
As you burn in Hell, your comment above will take on a new meaning for you.
It's your hell, fucktard; *you* go there.

“How You Treat Me”

#694816 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can prove there is a God. Why else would I believe?
Then you have no faith.

“How You Treat Me”

#694817 Feb 22, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the ultimate religious cop out - "I have tons of proof that god exists, but you won't believe me so I won't tell you."
LOL
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a cop out.
Yes it is.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text> I have more evidence than I deserve.
Cop out.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text> But i can't prove it to an audience in a science lab.
That means you have no evidence.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know where the panel of atheist, who gets to determine what acceptable evidence is?
Evidence, first of all, is verifiable.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>I say I have sufficient evidence.
Let's see it.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>You say I don't. Who gets to decide?
Let's see your evidence.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text> Do the atheist have a magisterium authority, led by Dick Dawkins, that dictates the definition of evidence?
No; we have a dictionary.

evidence: the condition of being evident; something that makes another thing evident; indication; sign; something that tends to prove; ground for belief; something presented in a legal proceeding, as a statement of a witness, an object, etc., which bears on or establishes a point in question; to make evident; indicate; show; testimony, data, confirmation, proof, mark, indication, etc.

You have NONE of this. Not one little shred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 585,815
_#1CAUSE of USA RIOTS, ID'd (FOX news wont say) 44 min YTubeNews 1
why do blacks feel theit always being wronged o... 58 min waaasssuuup 5
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 92
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,810
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 270,837
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 2 hr Ricky F 166
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 611,946
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web