Prove there's a god.
Roadhouse

Auburn, AL

#694832 Feb 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
<quoted text>
It's your hell, fucktard; *you* go there.
You have proven there is a Satan.
Roadhouse

Auburn, AL

#694833 Feb 22, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're deluding yourself. No one in history has ever made a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of mythical deities. The fact that brainwashed godbots can alter their brain chemistry when engaging in self-degrading rituals isn't proof for the existence of their entirely imaginary friends. You belong in a mental institution, kid!
It's gonna be awesome to see you when you are cast into Hell.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694834 Feb 22, 2014
You lead me to believe you are a christian because you zealously DEFEND christianity, and you know it.
<quoted text>
I'm just going by your posts. Are you now trying to deny responsibility for your own words? That's *another* christian trait.
<quoted text>
No, you do not claim to be a christian. But you certainly do *seem* to go out of your way to defend a religion that's born of lies and bathed on blood.
Ah, just conversation. I agree with you about religion, but Jesus wasn't religious(IF)

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#694835 Feb 22, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist raped my wife.

Good heavens, it that the only conclusion you came too?

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#694836 Feb 22, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was turned over to the FBI
I put in my X files. Now let's see your drivers license registration, and proof of insurance.

Location hidden

#694837 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Now you're talking like a Pagan; there might be help for you after all!
;-)
Your help is welcomed :) I have always said that i love nature and how spiritual i thought it was, I for shore can think of a way to make some magic under a full moon and blanket of stars :)

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#694838 Feb 22, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and he like's his meat with gravy.

http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/stor...

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#694839 Feb 22, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be awesome to see you when you are cast into Hell.
Let us know when that happens, ok?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#694840 Feb 22, 2014
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has ever proven that.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694841 Feb 22, 2014
Strange, isn't it? He rose from the dead and when Mary recognized and tried to hug him, what did he do?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694842 Feb 22, 2014
In world history no one has written anything at all like the new testament. It is beyond the ability of all to conceive of and to tell a story like it.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694843 Feb 22, 2014
Their work and labor of love changed the world. Lord, have mercy on those I'be caught in lies. They are desperately ill. Remember their loved ones, too. We realize you do not hear the wicked when she prays. So I pray for each sick and nasty sinner. Draw each to your side and forgive and strengthen each saint
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694844 Feb 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Most atheists are pretty well read in both science and religion. If stumped by a question they know how to research the matter....where to go for the truth, as it were.
That's a lie

Location hidden

#694845 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
In world history no one has written anything at all like the new testament. It is beyond the ability of all to conceive of and to tell a story like it.
Each book ever written is unique unto itself of thoughts and imagination of the writer..

Location hidden

#694846 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Strange, isn't it? He rose from the dead and when Mary recognized and tried to hug him, what did he do?
He told her not to touch him for he had not ascended to the father. So?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694847 Feb 22, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the ultimate religious cop out - "I have tons of proof that god exists, but you won't believe me so I won't tell you."
LOL
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
<quoted text>
Cop out.
<quoted text>
That means you have no evidence.
<quoted text>
Evidence, first of all, is verifiable.
<quoted text>
Let's see it.
<quoted text>
Let's see your evidence.
<quoted text>
No; we have a dictionary.
evidence: the condition of being evident; something that makes another thing evident; indication; sign; something that tends to prove; ground for belief; something presented in a legal proceeding, as a statement of a witness, an object, etc., which bears on or establishes a point in question; to make evident; indicate; show; testimony, data, confirmation, proof, mark, indication, etc.
You have NONE of this. Not one little shred.
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God. Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694848 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
No lies tricki dicki.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694849 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God. Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.
You have nothing bud....admit it.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#694850 Feb 22, 2014
It's your hell, fucktard; *you* go there.
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
"Satan" lives only in the sick and twisted imaginations of jerkoffs like you.

Have fun with it.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694851 Feb 22, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cant prove god either! Thnx
<quoted text>
If you could, you would have; you haven't, because you can't.
Prove to me that love exists. eh? Can you demonstrate with a litmus tests, that love exists?

That's the problem with you sciencebots, you've eliminated the spiritual component of human nature...Tell yourself that the love you have for your kids or mother is nothing but evolution based human instinct. I don't buy it. You atheist Dawkinbots failed miserably in convincing me that love isn't real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 38,746
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 min Paul is dead 4,166
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min MUQ2 44,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min RoSesz 641,964
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 104,771
Supporting Trump like the fallen angels support... 3 hr Johnny 32
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 3 hr Johnny 204
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr Ricky F 38,443
More from around the web