"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:

Real, yes but based on fakery, lies and deception.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
You've posted your inane personal delusions and have been advised to seek professional help.
Yes, by you and you only. I'm not gonna take the advice of some random Topix Atheist! making a fool of himself on an international forum by spamming the same crazy posts over and over again.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
What I mean is so what.
You are forgetting time again, over time many steps of microevolution become macroevolution
Why should what happened a million years ago have any bearing on today?
What happened a million years ago?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Genetics Christine. How does a species overcome it? The microevolution of genetic make-up changed? Tell me one "new" species christine? so you're saying yeah, man was screwing ape, and ape was screwing rabbit so much that it changed genetic make-up? impossible or we could cross breed a dog and cat today. not possible. the genetic plan of each species is different. How much junk DNA is there in man?
I have asked you to specify your requirements twice now and you have refused, you can demand what you want but without you answer you are not going to get anywhere

No I am not saying man was screwing ape, I am saying that man did not exist back then. But you are letting your ignorance and total disrespect of time screw you learning.

None, junk DNA does not exist. Itís a pathetic funnymentalist creationist attempt to discredit DNA research. The term is non coding DNA
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

pusherman_ wrote:
That's right!
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection and isn't proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. Also, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You can't find any homophobic remarks from me.
You can't find any lies from me, I'm probably the most honest person here.
And you can find nothing egomaniacal coming from me.
You have nothing.
Yes there are several series of post in which you declaim homosexuality and bost your hatred of gays

Therefore you are a liar

Sorry??? How many times have you uttered sexist comments, woman belongs in the kitchen comment, if your women is near you then her chain is too long comments? You are preoccupied with depicting as superior to woman. That is egomaniacal and egotestical behaviour.

More lies, you fail on every aspect.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, by you and you only.
Philosopher Bertrand Russell accurately described religion:

"Religion is based...mainly upon fear...fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.... My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race."

Religion has ALWAYS been a mental illness and you're one of the sickest f*cks to ever post in topix. You should seek professional help for your mental illness immediately, you f*cking coward!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not opinion, fact, proven, evidential fact.

You may deny it, you may consider it opinion but all that does is highlight either your lying nature or deliberate ignorance.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened a million years ago?
According to pillpusher man was screwing ape.

The fact that homo sapiens did not exist then seems to be irrelevant to the creationist mind

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection
Prove it.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
Yes there are several series of post in which you declaim homosexuality and bost your hatred of gays
Therefore you are a liar
Nope.

I don't hate gays and have never posted as such.

Prove me wrong. Go find ONE post of mine that corroborates your accusation.
Sorry??? How many times have you uttered sexist comments, woman belongs in the kitchen comment, if your women is near you then her chain is too long comments? You are preoccupied with depicting as superior to woman. That is egomaniacal and egotestical behaviour.
More lies, you fail on every aspect.
Nope.

Misogyny and egomaniac are totally different things.

Stop lying, Chris.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not opinion, fact, proven, evidential fact.
You may deny it, you may consider it opinion but all that does is highlight either your lying nature or deliberate ignorance.
Proven, evidential fact?!

You asserted that Christianity is "based on fakery, lies and deception".

Provide evidence for that assertion.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to pillpusher man was screwing ape.
The fact that homo sapiens did not exist then seems to be irrelevant to the creationist mind
O........kay

According to you, what happened a million years ago?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There was not the slightest idea ever of a god. All religions are fakes or even crimes nothing else.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't there just to cross the desert. They were there to learn how to survive.
But what do you care?
All religions are a laugh worth.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There was not the slightest idea ever of a god. All religions are fakes or even crimes nothing else.
M'kay, pumpkin.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is a derivative religious cult with little originality and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of the juvenile notion of deities. You're a brainwashed Jesus freak who should be institutionalized immediately. Religious addiction has ALWAYS been a mental illness, kid.
You better get knowledge about the threat of the nuclear Age.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Philosopher Bertrand Russell accurately described religion:
"Blah, blah, blah the human race."
Religion has ALWAYS been a mental illness and you're one of the sickest f*cks to ever post in topix. You should seek professional help for your mental illness immediately, you f*cking coward!!!!!
I really don't give a shot what Russell says.

Ok, I'll seek help.

I'll go talk to a minister.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Scrooge wrote:
Michael Licona's book 'The Resurrection Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach' is Delusional on a Grand Scale:
http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/201...
"Despite the fact that Licona's book purports to be historiographical in nature it is not, not by a long shot. A historian qua historian would never conclude from the paucity of evidence that Jesus resurrected from the grave. It is not possible. Only a theologian could conclude this. If someone claimed he levitated we would need more than his word to believe him. If we read in an ancient text that someone levitated we have the added problem of verifying such a thing since we cannot personally interrogate him. Almost all of the important questions we have go unanswered. This book offers nothing more than a bait and switch, where it purports to show a historian can conclude Jesus resurrected, but in the end it's a theologian's perspective that comes from someone who was raised to believe in a Christian culture and now defends what he was raised to believe. For the only people who can accept Licona's conclusion are believers like him who were raised to believe in a God who did this kind of miracle, and that's it."
Why don`t forget the whole religious garbage. Better turn to science. This is real life!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection and isn't proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. Also, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!
You are quite right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 657,681 - 657,700 of680,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 512,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Catcher1 596,516
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min andet1987 216,878
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... 23 min Dave 4
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,819
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Dang It 109,541
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 33 min Dang It 37,856
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Titus18 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••