Prove there's a god.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694847 Feb 22, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the ultimate religious cop out - "I have tons of proof that god exists, but you won't believe me so I won't tell you."
LOL
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
<quoted text>
Cop out.
<quoted text>
That means you have no evidence.
<quoted text>
Evidence, first of all, is verifiable.
<quoted text>
Let's see it.
<quoted text>
Let's see your evidence.
<quoted text>
No; we have a dictionary.
evidence: the condition of being evident; something that makes another thing evident; indication; sign; something that tends to prove; ground for belief; something presented in a legal proceeding, as a statement of a witness, an object, etc., which bears on or establishes a point in question; to make evident; indicate; show; testimony, data, confirmation, proof, mark, indication, etc.
You have NONE of this. Not one little shred.
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God. Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694848 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
No lies tricki dicki.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694849 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God. Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.
You have nothing bud....admit it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#694850 Feb 22, 2014
It's your hell, fucktard; *you* go there.
Roadhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven there is a Satan.
"Satan" lives only in the sick and twisted imaginations of jerkoffs like you.

Have fun with it.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694851 Feb 22, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cant prove god either! Thnx
<quoted text>
If you could, you would have; you haven't, because you can't.
Prove to me that love exists. eh? Can you demonstrate with a litmus tests, that love exists?

That's the problem with you sciencebots, you've eliminated the spiritual component of human nature...Tell yourself that the love you have for your kids or mother is nothing but evolution based human instinct. I don't buy it. You atheist Dawkinbots failed miserably in convincing me that love isn't real.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694853 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, just conversation. I agree with you about religion, but Jesus wasn't religious(IF)
Jesus wasn't even real.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694854 Feb 22, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing bud....admit it.
I have more than I deserve. If I turn my back on God now, I'm screwed.(not that I would. I love God)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694855 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Strange, isn't it? He rose from the dead and when Mary recognized and tried to hug him, what did he do?
He turned into the Easter Bunny and hopped away.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694856 Feb 22, 2014

Fleetwood Mac

Gypsy

love Stevie Nicks

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694857 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
In world history no one has written anything at all like the new testament. It is beyond the ability of all to conceive of and to tell a story like it.
That's a lie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694858 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
Their work and labor of love changed the world. Lord, have mercy on those I'be caught in lies. They are desperately ill. Remember their loved ones, too. We realize you do not hear the wicked when she prays. So I pray for each sick and nasty sinner. Draw each to your side and forgive and strengthen each saint
That's a lie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694859 Feb 22, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
You're a liar.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694860 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't even real.
Hence (IF) but that is another debate and my thought process is kinda being interrupted at this time..

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694861 Feb 22, 2014
Yes it is.
<quoted text>
Cop out.
<quoted text>
That means you have no evidence.
<quoted text>
Evidence, first of all, is verifiable.
<quoted text>
Let's see it.
<quoted text>
Let's see your evidence.
<quoted text>
No; we have a dictionary.
evidence: the condition of being evident; something that makes another thing evident; indication; sign; something that tends to prove; ground for belief; something presented in a legal proceeding, as a statement of a witness, an object, etc., which bears on or establishes a point in question; to make evident; indicate; show; testimony, data, confirmation, proof, mark, indication, etc.
You have NONE of this. Not one little shred.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now. Websters dictionary isn't allowed to dictate whether or not I have evidence in God.
The dictionary defines the word "evidence," not you.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text> Only I am. I know who I am, Websters dictionary doesn't. I know how I function and I have my own evidence. It just so happens that billions of faithful share the same evidence.
Then let's see it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694862 Feb 22, 2014

If you could, you would have; you haven't, because you can't.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to me that love exists. eh?
The existence of love is not in question here; the existence of your god is.

The title of this very thread is, "Prove there's a god."

Go.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694863 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more than I deserve. If I turn my back on God now, I'm screwed.(not that I would. I love God)
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Why?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694864 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh, troll, shhhhhhh.

You've been busted. Own it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694865 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Hence (IF) but that is another debate and my thought process is kinda being interrupted at this time..
I know what you mean; it's Saturday afternoon, and come this evening *my* thought processes are going to be a little interrupted with a Universal Classic horror movie, my girl friend, and a whole lot of some really tasty Merlot.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694866 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
He turned into the Easter Bunny and hopped away.
Supposedly God doesn't exist. The Easter bunny we know doesn't exist. I think its funny how you devote so much energy to debunking something that's equivalent to the Easter bunny. Seems like a waste of time. Why don't you spread anti Santa Clause messages too? Lol.
Obviously you're threatened by the possibility of God. The fear of standing before your creator and accounting for your sins drives you nuts. That's why you atheist fascist fanatics do more evangelization than the average Jehovah's witness fanatic. Lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#694867 Feb 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>I have more than I deserve. If I turn my back on God now, I'm screwed.(not that I would. I love God)
Which god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 703,498
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Tunisia allah 87,068
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 18 min Poster Child for ... 21
Kaput! 58 min Merkel Ist Kaput 2
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 1 hr Merkel Ist Kaput 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,910
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 5 hr Doctor REALITY 93