Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694686 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who assumed an obnoxious reason why I had been chased form the church, do not even attempt to blame your deliberate ignorance on curiosity
As for understand! You would not understand understanding if it sat on your face and farted
I never made an assumption why you got "chased from the church" you stated something and i replied. Now if there is assumption in what i said, please reread what i said, there wasn't even anything assumptious about what i said..I could care less why you got "chased from the church" i to got ran off from attending church back in the day, but i wasn't there for the word either!

Location hidden

#694688 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, good honest christian guesswork and supposition
No hoping, I know that I am right and can prove it, because you feel that need to ignore that evidence because it screws with your faith that goddunit wiv magic is not my problem
There you go again assuming it screws with my faith, how do you get guess work from me asking questions? that only shows how conceited you are, and that is so ugly!

Location hidden

#694693 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a religion. It is a religion of hatred , and we Christians are sick and tired of you people teaching that it is right to kill (abortion included) and to be totally irresponsible with your misuse of freedoms.
You are a coward hiding anonymously on a forum that needs to be shut down because your agenda is a shameful doctrine.
You are a worthless piece of shit.
[email protected]! is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? I couldn't see him thinking that is acceptable behavior from one of his followers!

Location hidden

#694696 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are so hateful and they'll do anything to make themselves feel they are right.
I haven't really seen it from them as much as from you and others that come here claiming Christ but throwing expletives and names around. Not very Christ like of you now is it? I am by no means defending them as they are well at doing that themselves. I am only stating what i have observed from my time on this thread..

Location hidden

#694702 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the atheists would normally call you a liar for even admitting that Jesus exists?
But because you are most likely an atheist posting as a semi-, luke warm, fake believer, they will probably leave you alone because you are working on their evil side.
IOW, you aren't fooling me, you pathetic liar.
Look, don't spew your hate towards me. I didn't come to this thread looking for anything i didn't know about myself. I like kicking shyt around and talking. These people have their belief and i have mine. i have been called a lot worse in my life than what these people can call me. you come here accusing and cussing calling people names and yet you call yourself a Christian, you obviously don't know the first about Jesus or his teachings or you wouldn't be here running your mouth. I can relate to some of these people here more than i can understand your way of thinking what is right! Fooling you is something you're doing very well at yourself!

Location hidden

#694703 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
So far , all I see is YOUR genuine hypocrisy, hate, bullshit, and lies.
Your Religion of Atheism™ has made you into a horrible monster.
How much more hypocritical can you be?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#694704 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't assume it christian, i was just asking and bouncing it off ya, I am sure there is a lot about genetics and DNA that is not known.. well i might let it sit on my face but i don't know about the farting, doesn't being ignorant of something make one curious? it does me anyway.
What was that about name calling? You want it to continue then carry on just as you are mr pillpusher.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694705 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists kill. That's why I can't expose my contact info.
Atheists are dangerous people.
Oh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We promise we won't come to your trailer to attack you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694706 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
The unbelievers were just itching to kill a righteous and perfect man.
It's no different from today.
Atheists hate anything that is good.
Wait, wait, wait...so you're saying the god of the bible DIDN'T send his only son to die for mankind's sins?

#694707 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I never made an assumption why you got "chased from the church" you stated something and i replied. Now if there is assumption in what i said, please reread what i said, there wasn't even anything assumptious about what i said..I could care less why you got "chased from the church" i to got ran off from attending church back in the day, but i wasn't there for the word either!
Yes you did, but your lies are noted.

Your exact post read –“I think it's sad that a child would be ridiculed for a learning impairment, almost as sad as a person that uses that to fuel a hatred for religion.”

You made ignorant accusations on several levels, mainly that I have “hatred for religion” and that I stoop low enough actually use that christian ignorance and child abuse to fuel that hatred.

My dislike of godbots, funnymentalist and creatard retards actually has little to do with religion but plenty to do with continued and repeated abused that such ignoramus revel in. My total abhorrence of liars and my zero tolerance for deliberate ignorance.

Although religion is used as an excuse, a prop, a crutch or a wall to hide behind, religion is not the problem. The problem is the tards that allow religion to fester in there minds to create the tards of hatred that they love to be.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#694708 Feb 22, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief...is anyone else picturing Silas the albino from The Da Vinci Code?
Yep.

#694709 Feb 22, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again assuming it screws with my faith, how do you get guess work from me asking questions? that only shows how conceited you are, and that is so ugly!
How do I guess? So easy, the very fact that you deny those facts to the point of lying and inventing irrelevant BS to obfuscate

Location hidden

#694710 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You've conveniently overlooked Kaitlin's, Scrooge's, Christinsanity's, and so many other posters comments.
Go back and look without using your blinders, you atheist.
I have been on this thread for a minute and i am well aware of their comments. I know where they stand and i respect that. Who am I or you to say anything about what they believe. Freedom of Speech is for everyone, not just for Christians. you talk truth and you wouldn't know it if it smacked you up side the head! Before you accuse anyone of anything, you best take a look at yourself!

#694711 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are so hateful and they'll do anything to make themselves feel they are right.
You must be a godbot, pleased to meet you.

Oh BTW, I am not atheist so please do not assume.

Atheist believe there is no god. I go further than that, I know there is no god, not one of the more than 3700 gods that humans have dreamed about over know history has aver existed in reality
IPSEC

New York, NY

#694712 Feb 22, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
At the end its pointless to argue with non-believers.. You just have to have the heart to see the light yourselves.. Just like you can't force a donkey to drink from a well , you can't force a non-believer to believe.
Thank you for proving that Christianity is a Me, Me, Me religion and that it's only two purposes are to enrich charlatans and boost the egos of the ridiculously fragile.
IPSEC

New York, NY

#694713 Feb 22, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, wait, wait...so you're saying the god of the bible DIDN'T send his only son to die for mankind's sins?
According to the myth, he got better. An eternity of godding, a blink of an eye on the marble, and an eternity of godding can no way be a sacrifice. It's facile and childish.
IPSEC

New York, NY

#694714 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a religion. It is a religion of hatred , and we Christians are sick and tired of you people teaching that it is right to kill (abortion included) and to be totally irresponsible with your misuse of freedoms.
You are a coward hiding anonymously on a forum that needs to be shut down because your agenda is a shameful doctrine.
You are a worthless piece of shit.
So, what's your real name? Why do you want to know anotherposter's identity, so you can murder them in the name of your imaginary friend? The precedent has already been st. Your Bind, Torture, Kill religion is legendary.

Location hidden

#694715 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did, but your lies are noted.
Your exact post read –“I think it's sad that a child would be ridiculed for a learning impairment, almost as sad as a person that uses that to fuel a hatred for religion.”
You made ignorant accusations on several levels, mainly that I have “hatred for religion” and that I stoop low enough actually use that christian ignorance and child abuse to fuel that hatred.
My dislike of godbots, funnymentalist and creatard retards actually has little to do with religion but plenty to do with continued and repeated abused that such ignoramus revel in. My total abhorrence of liars and my zero tolerance for deliberate ignorance.
Although religion is used as an excuse, a prop, a crutch or a wall to hide behind, religion is not the problem. The problem is the tards that allow religion to fester in there minds to create the tards of hatred that they love to be.
That wasn't an assumption christine, you had said why you got "chased from the church" I was replying to an already stated fact that you made. I agree with you about religion and that bespeaks volumes about them, that statement was made as a way of saying that if one was seeking spiritual guidance shouldn't let what others think sway them from seeking it, not to accuse you of anything.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#694716 Feb 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a godbot, pleased to meet you.
Oh BTW, I am not atheist so please do not assume.
Atheist believe there is no god. I go further than that, I know there is no god, not one of the more than 3700 gods that humans have dreamed about over know history has aver existed in reality
You KNOW there is no God? I doubt that. There is a side to all you forum fanatics that privately believes God exists. That's why you come on these things. Out of fear.

#694717 Feb 22, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't fooling me, or anyone else. I know that you know God exists. It's why you desperately cling to this forum to get support from others who are playing make believe that they can wish God away.
If there were no God, this forum would only have , at best, 10 posts.
“Clinging to this forum”?

Why do godbots always assume that PUBLIC threads are solely so they can congratulate themselves on living an extra day of lies?

The moment you or anyone else can actually prove there is a god then please feel free to provide the evidence. You will note that in the entire history of humanity that not one of the hundreds of billions of people who have exist and held a belief in over 3700 gods has ever been able to offer such evidence.

Until then you will be challenged as to the veracity of your faith, get used to it.

Please note that for the entire length of this forum several godbots have claimed such proof and each and every one of them have either fallen by the wayside or they brazen it out with lies and ignorance. Which of course is why this post has lasted so long, we all like a good laugh now and again eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 47,935
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnosis 182,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 105,581
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Student 44,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min kent 646,345
Gay Teens/Adults in Austin, Texas for meetups (Jun '15) 47 min Joseph 5
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr Brian_G 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 16 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web