Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694489 Feb 21, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl44: let me guess, this guy came here proclaiming he was not religious, and not affiliated with any religion. He was "spiritual" but then every post was the epitome of a Christian, and he called all who disagreed with his positions as Bullshyt or Wrong. His last distortion was concerning the dinosaur "flesh and blood" find to try and prove the earth was just 6000 years old.
<quoted text>
The only ancient animal remains that had traces of flesh and blood cells were those of mammoths, not dinosaurs; and those were frozen solid, having been pulled from the ice.
Yes, thank you..

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#694490 Feb 21, 2014
They don't, Shorty. Non-christian scientists don't try to "disprove" the existence of your god. That's just your own little fantasy.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> haha! No more fantasy than a moon goddess..
"Moon goddess" is a metaphor; I've made that abundantly clear on numerous occasions. Gods were created by people, who assigned human personalities to the various forces of Nature in order to make it easier to appeal to them for favors & etc. I've explained *that* to you at least a dozen times, too.

Science does not try to "disprove" the existence of your god; that's just your own little fantasy. Or maybe your favorite lie. Either way, you're wrong.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694491 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
Now that you realize God exists, what are you going.to do?
What God......Where??

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#694492 Feb 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
He is christian, you can expect nothing other than deceit and lies, itís how they get off, christian mental masturbation is deceiving the non believer. It think that they believe they will get extra god point for it
<quoted text>
Then why the need to defend christianity?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Why not?
Because it's evil. It is a lie, it is a stolen myth, based on older mythologies.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> it would be to easy to just agree with you, he!! it would be a blank page. you have more of a God than i do Kait.
I don't believe in gods as literal gods, like you do with your jesusgod.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694493 Feb 21, 2014
And all who heard him were amazed and said, this man speaks like no other, for he speaks with authority.

Where are thine accusers, woman?(The ones who caught her screwing a dude--not her husband. They brought her before Christ to test him. Hey, she should be stoned to death according to God.) And he knelt down and began writing with his finger in the sand. Who among you is perfect? And they took off. Neither do I condemn you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694494 Feb 21, 2014
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be who you are without an anonymous forum. The cowards of atheism cling to anonymous forums because they know they are liars and would not want their personal info out on a public forum.
If you were telling the truth, you would gladly let us know your name, address, phone number,...heck, you would be on CNN broadcasting everything you claim to know (or think you know).
The fact that you are lying is why it never goes any further than this shitty forum of atheist lies.
You couldn't be who you are without an anonymous forum. The cowards of religion cling to anonymous forums because they know they are liars and would not want their personal info out on a public forum.

If you were telling the truth, you would gladly let us know your name, address, phone number,...heck, you would be on CNN broadcasting everything you claim to know (or think you know).

The fact that you are lying is why it never goes any further than this shitty forum of religious lies.

See how that works, kitten..

PS - pretty hypocritical words from someone who is too cowardly to even register on an anonymous forum

LOL

Location hidden

#694495 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
When you are presented with FACTS that contrtadict your religlious opinions and beliefs, you deny that they are FACTS. That's a typical christian tactic.
I have no more religious beliefs than you Kait, He!!, i don't even toast to a moon Goddess, unless of course, she's barefoot and dancing in the moonlight..Fact is, i am not christian..Like you and many others, i do believe there is something more, i don't think it's what a lot of people hope it is, but i do believe in spiritual energy, Man lost that connection millenia ago when religion came into the picture.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#694496 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless a seed falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone. But if it dies, it brings forth an abundance of seeds.
Jesus Christ on his way to be murdered
....which is what the god of Christianity wanted, right?

Location hidden

#694497 Feb 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
He is christian, you can expect nothing other than deceit and lies, itís how they get off, christian mental masturbation is deceiving the non believer. It think that they believe they will get extra god point for it
<quoted text>
Then why the need to defend christianity?
<quoted text>
Because it's evil. It is a lie, it is a stolen myth, based on older mythologies.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in gods as literal gods, like you do with your jesusgod.
You're assuming, such an ugly trait. I know that the Bible is of other cultures writings. i have mentioned that several times on here. I don't think anything like that. There is no God in my life. How do you believe in them then? you're sounding hypocritical, and i know how much you don't wanna do that right?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694498 Feb 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
What God......Where??
God. Where is he not?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694499 Feb 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"Atheism is a mental disease across America and you are a chronic case of just how screwed up a person gets when they try to brainwash themselves into thinking that God does not exist."
We don't 'try to brainwash' ourselves into thinking God does not exist....we just look at the TOTAL lack of evidence for such a thing as a personal Savior/God, and act accordingly.
As atheist we just want you Christians to stop trying to take over America and plunge us into a new Dark Age.
As an atheist since I was 13, I have raised 5 children who have all turned out great....no excessive drinking, no drugs, no run ins with the law, and very hard working family types. We have 6 grandchildren, 2 of which are over 21 and also are great people with no anti-social or abuse problems.
Our 'blessings' come from being a educated, socially involved, hardworking family group.
Your trying to brand atheists with Christian type problems is bogus and you know it....or you should.
Prove evidence is lacking. Otherwise, you lie.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694500 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
They want atheism to be a religion, because they claim that atheism is being given special favors by the government, and under the church/state separation clause of the First Amendment that's illegal.
They don't understand that if atheism is defined by the government as a religion, then atheism would be tax-exempt under that same First Amendment clause.
Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
Define God or stop lying
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#694501 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
God. Where is he not?
Amen.....The universe is endless....and wherever the universe may 'go'......the Holy Spirit of the Lord God Eternal....is there. 4 REAL.

Location hidden

#694502 Feb 21, 2014
They don't, Shorty. Non-christian scientists don't try to "disprove" the existence of your god. That's just your own little fantasy.
<quoted text>
"Moon goddess" is a metaphor; I've made that abundantly clear on numerous occasions. Gods were created by people, who assigned human personalities to the various forces of Nature in order to make it easier to appeal to them for favors & etc. I've explained *that* to you at least a dozen times, too.
Science does not try to "disprove" the existence of your god; that's just your own little fantasy. Or maybe your favorite lie. Either way, you're wrong.
How is it a metaphor for you but not me or others? which i never claimed one to begin with, but just for shyts and giggles, how is it different? Yeah, i do know what you said about your toasting, My fantasies are a little more explicit than worrying about science disproving anything..You're still sounding hypocritical..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694503 Feb 21, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, the outcome of your prayers was not impacted at all by the actual prayers themselves.
Shocker.
Wanna know why?
no, you don't need to tell me why. I know very well that God is helping me. whatever is your opinion, well, keep it to yourself. that is yours to keep. I'll stick to mine.

Evolution is true.....

#694504 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove evidence is lacking. Otherwise, you lie.
What evidence??

I lied about what??
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694505 Feb 21, 2014
No one who has studied his life denies he is christ. The liars have no evidence he was a made up combination of others.

Location hidden

#694506 Feb 21, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
From the N.C. mountains.
Nice down that way, i been to cherokee, bryson, franklin, boone, all them surrounding the smokey mountains. i went to a motorcycle rally there in cherokee a few times.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#694507 Feb 21, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you don't need to tell me why. I know very well that God is helping me. whatever is your opinion, well, keep it to yourself. that is yours to keep. I'll stick to mine.

Did god vote for you in the gay pageant?

Evolution is true.....

#694508 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
God. Where is he not?
Well, the name of this forum thread is: Prove there's a God.

So far NO one has provided ANY proof of God....you are no exception.

Wishing doesn't make it so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 586,204
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Student 40,244
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 28 min Somia 99
SEO for startups in under 10 minutes 31 min SunlightMedia 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 45 min Emishad 5,850
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min Paul Porter1 99,344
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 1 hr Mr Davey 23
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr The swamiji 6,442
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 442,984
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web