Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#694094 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Then you haven't read Job or didn't understand what you were reading...
the god made a bet with the devil, and inflicted misery upon Job to win the bet

The god is an evil malicious asshat as usual.

He did this because Job was a friend. The lesson here is do not make fiends with that god.

Location hidden

#694095 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> They put down in their own words how they perceived it. like you and I witnessing something but see it totally different, not wrong, just different perspective. He would direct the scribes to write or not write down what they were seeing, but it probably goes much deeper than that with the persecution of christians. You do know that several figures mentioned in the story with Jesus were actual people right? So you're saying yeah, they was real but Jesus wasn't? Surly you jest? I'd say that most of everything that had to do with Jesus was rounded up or destroyed by the Church and the Romans..
the god of the universe could not manage to preserve for us, the record of his being here

lol

you are such a tool

life is a box of chocolates

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#694096 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Man kind will be doomed to his own destruction if we continue to ask for the truth but refuse to listen..
** She who gets laid in strawberry patch will find a$$ in jam.

Location hidden

#694097 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think DNA is proof of Gods existence...Just a thought..
which god?

Location hidden

#694098 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> No, you don't get it! Just because i think it don't mean i live it...Now what part of that don't you understand?
and that makes you exactly like the rest of the christians

Location hidden

#694099 Feb 20, 2014
Alona Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Prove there isn't one. You must live by faith otherwise, you will be eternally confused. Don't do that to yourself.
Step outside your church, go for a walk, you will find people who can actually think without becoming confused

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#694100 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did this because Job was a friend. The lesson here is do not make fiends with that god.
Which god?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694101 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the god of the universe could not manage to preserve for us, the record of his being here
lol
you are such a tool
to all black people. the comment above is racist. he calls life chocolate, referring life as low as black people.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694102 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
How could scrambled DNA become the masterpiece work of art you see today as man, highly equipped with the most advanced technology on earth?
It's been explained to you repeatedly why DNA is the result of natural selection, but you're too feeble-minded and weak-willed to give up your inane delusion of an imaginary father figure in the sky. You're a f*cking coward, ignoramus and punk!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694103 Feb 20, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
I don't believe science has answers for everything so we are living in the world of the unknown
So, you mindlessly adhere to utterly ridiculous and thoroughly discredited religious dogma. You're a f*cking coward!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694104 Feb 20, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
Darwins theory of evolution was false BTW ;)
A definitive statement that's definitively wrong. Evolution has been proven beyond any doubt. You're a f*cking moron too!

Since: Feb 14

United States

#694105 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
to all black people. the comment above is racist. he calls life chocolate, referring life as low as black people.
your looking for a brawl huh? Loll fool

Location hidden

#694106 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Karl, Lucifer was considered the Adversary, But still had to get permission to touch him, let alone kill him. This suggest to me that he was of the lesser. Thus rendering him less powerful!

Location hidden

#694107 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
you are such a tool
I have been judged in ky, i know all about people's "perception" of things. Karl..

Location hidden

#694108 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
which god?
I guess ever which one of them you share your thoughts with(conscious)

Location hidden

#694110 Feb 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and that makes you exactly like the rest of the christians
No different than anybody else Karl not just the Christians, everybody has their own belief in something. You remind me of this prosecutor here in my county, will prove you guilty knowing you're innocent, she is cold blooded!

Location hidden

#694111 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been explained to you repeatedly why DNA is the result of natural selection, but you're too feeble-minded and weak-willed to give up your inane delusion of an imaginary father figure in the sky. You're a f*cking coward, ignoramus and punk!
No it hasn't! I been called a lot of names scrooge, but none of them..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#694112 Feb 20, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>40 years to cross a desert that's 150 miles across. WITH divine guidance?
That deity's one lousy navigator.
Bible God is a prick.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Santorini Greece

#694113 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't there just to cross the desert. They were there to learn how to survive.
But what do you care?
You write:
"They were there to learn how to survive."

Oh, is that the new interpretation/apologia?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#694114 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a racist comment. It means you never know what you are going to get. A creamy center, chocolate, nougat, or a bunch of nuts.

Some people are born rich, others poor. Some get an education, others not, some have health problems, others in perfect health, some have accidents, others not.

You just don't know what you are going to get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min jjustice0981 603,601
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 263,432
Moses never existed 7 min Khatru 537
gay snapchat 8 min iovannl 5
what the best model of this wrist watches 14 min andet1987 7
Eat a wide variety of foods for a healthy diet 27 min andet1987 2
Best Of anime movies 28 min Kid_Tomorrow 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min June VanDerMark 554,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 175,039
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 119,237

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE