“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#694032 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> yes, i am looking at your answers. you seem to think it bothers me to admit when i am wrong? how else would one learn or understand if other options wasn't considered by ones self and not just taking anothers "opinion" about it? what is the name of that "new" species? not one of variation of the same but "new"?
No I don’t think that, I can see at least two occurrences where you have admitted you were wrong. Minor and inconsequential though they were.

What I am concerned with here is you propensity to claim that you are being put down for being wrong. Your last 2 sock did exactly the same thing.

But here you go treating evolution as a switch and not a progression.

I have asked you what you consider “new”, I cannot give a more definite answer than I have already given with the answer to that question

If you consider new to be hundreds of thousands of years then one such new species is you.

If you consider it to be 100 million years then all but a small handful of animals are new.

If you think of new as last week then neither I nor no one else can answer
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694033 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Man kind will be doomed to his own destruction if we continue to ask for the truth but refuse to listen..
So says the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck punk who thinks DNA is proof for the existence of his imaginary friend.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#694034 Feb 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking stuff! RIP Giordano Bruno, may you never be forgotten.
Well, there's a Bruno Foundation, a Bruno Prize, and a crater on the Moon named for him.

Alas, the crater's on Farside, and rarely detectable from Earth.(Tycho Brahe got the big crater Nearside that everyone can see.)
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694035 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It helped me become rational, peaceful, obedient and caring.
In actual fact, you're completely brainwashed, mentally retarded, dangerously delusional, self-righteous bigoted and certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your mental illness, punk.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694036 Feb 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
Jesus Christ is the son of God.
Christianity is a derivative religious cult with little originality and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of the juvenile notion of deities. You're a brainwashed Jesus freak who should be institutionalized immediately. Religious addiction has ALWAYS been a mental illness, kid.

#694037 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> what do you mean so what? genetic make-up today prevents us from breeding with apes, so you're sayin basically that we was screwing apes and we're a product of it from continuous screwing our genetic make-up was changed? if what you said was the case, couldn't man screw an ape today and produce a hybrid? seems like that's what you're implying?
What I mean is so what.

You are forgetting time again, over time many steps of microevolution become macroevolution

Why should what happened a million years ago have any bearing on today?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694038 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh I think water is perhaps not a good example. For every 2 hydrogen atoms you remove one oxygen atom will escape and therefore the remainder will be water right to the last molecule
But I know what you mean, transition, minute steps from one to the next to the next.
To remove one element out of the equation of life would mean imminent extinction right? systems relying on systems for survival, w/out all elements in place, how could life have even begun?

Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But there is no doubt in my mind that the lion belongs with it even if he cannot reveal himself to the eye all at once because of his huge dimension.

Albert Einstein

#694039 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liar, a homophobe or an egmaniac.
1 out of 4 is pretty shitty.
Care to try again?
Did you mean egomaniac?

Yes you are a liar, you just won’t admit it

Yes you are a homophobe, you have a powerful hatred of gays that you love to display here on topix.

Not so sure about egomaniac, certainly on topix you come across as extremely egotestical (correct spelling)

#694040 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake? Christianity is very real.
never such a thing as a henry!
Real, yes but based on fakery, lies and deception.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694041 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Fuckoff, dillweed.
You've posted your inane personal delusions and have been advised to seek professional help. You're clearly too chicken shit to receive the mental care you desperately need and spam an international forum to strengthen your own delusions. Your compulsive proselytizing isn't welcomed here. "Fuckoff, dillweed"

Location hidden

#694042 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic redneck punk who thinks DNA is proof for the existence of his imaginary friend.
That's right! How come everything you say only applies to everyone but you? Oh by the way, thanks for reminding me..What would i do w/out you, this Bud isn't for you..

Location hidden

#694043 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What I mean is so what.
You are forgetting time again, over time many steps of microevolution become macroevolution
Genetics Christine. How does a species overcome it? The microevolution of genetic make-up changed? Tell me one "new" species christine? so you're saying yeah, man was screwing ape, and ape was screwing rabbit so much that it changed genetic make-up? impossible or we could cross breed a dog and cat today. not possible. the genetic plan of each species is different. How much junk DNA is there in man?

Location hidden

#694044 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don’t think that, I can see at least two occurrences where you have admitted you were wrong. Minor and inconsequential though they were.
What I am concerned with here is you propensity to claim that you are being put down for being wrong. Your last 2 sock did exactly the same thing.
But here you go treating evolution as a switch and not a progression.
I have asked you what you consider “new”, I cannot give a more definite answer than I have already given with the answer to that question
If you consider new to be hundreds of thousands of years then one such new species is you.
If you consider it to be 100 million years then all but a small handful of animals are new.
If you think of new as last week then neither I nor no one else can answer
new as in different that is not known in some variation of known species, of course it can't be answered i don't think, cause that would mean "new" came from nothing into being wouldn't it? So admitting one is wrong depends on how big of an admittance it was? that would be like saying they're big and little coinsidences..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#694045 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean egomaniac?
Yes you are a liar, you just won’t admit it
Yes you are a homophobe, you have a powerful hatred of gays that you love to display here on topix.
Not so sure about egomaniac, certainly on topix you come across as extremely egotestical (correct spelling)
Nope.

You can't find any homophobic remarks from me.

You can't find any lies from me, I'm probably the most honest person here.

And you can find nothing egomaniacal coming from me.

You have nothing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694046 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:

Real, yes but based on fakery, lies and deception.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694047 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
You've posted your inane personal delusions and have been advised to seek professional help.
Yes, by you and you only. I'm not gonna take the advice of some random Topix Atheist! making a fool of himself on an international forum by spamming the same crazy posts over and over again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694048 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
What I mean is so what.
What happened a million years ago?

#694049 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Genetics Christine. How does a species overcome it? The microevolution of genetic make-up changed? Tell me one "new" species christine? so you're saying yeah, man was screwing ape, and ape was screwing rabbit so much that it changed genetic make-up? impossible or we could cross breed a dog and cat today. not possible. the genetic plan of each species is different. How much junk DNA is there in man?
I have asked you to specify your requirements twice now and you have refused, you can demand what you want but without you answer you are not going to get anywhere

No I am not saying man was screwing ape, I am saying that man did not exist back then. But you are letting your ignorance and total disrespect of time screw you learning.

None, junk DNA does not exist. It’s a pathetic funnymentalist creationist attempt to discredit DNA research. The term is non coding DNA
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694050 Feb 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
That's right!
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection and isn't proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. Also, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!

#694051 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You can't find any homophobic remarks from me.
You can't find any lies from me, I'm probably the most honest person here.
And you can find nothing egomaniacal coming from me.
You have nothing.
Yes there are several series of post in which you declaim homosexuality and bost your hatred of gays

Therefore you are a liar

Sorry??? How many times have you uttered sexist comments, woman belongs in the kitchen comment, if your women is near you then her chain is too long comments? You are preoccupied with depicting as superior to woman. That is egomaniacal and egotestical behaviour.

More lies, you fail on every aspect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 4,888
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min truth 605,335
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 16 min risque 191
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 23 min risque 137
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr just American 41
Gay snapchat names 4 hr Gay15male 173
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Oxbow 560,442
More from around the web