Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#694579 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy naked bath house sessions with men.
You're not much of a man.
You cried when Ol' Yeller got put down.

You're not much of a man.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694580 Feb 21, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
No point, I suppose.
You'll just keep misusing it anyway.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use it the way you'd like my to.
And you call that misuse...
I'm not a follower, mac.
No, you're a deceitful christian.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694581 Feb 21, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you accuse a religiously retarded redneck bitch like Susie Delusional of thinking? She's rather die than think and realize organized religion is just a hoax so she's not going to heaven when she's both physically and brain dead.
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger as a chicken shit atheist really isn't getting any better.
Your hate and lies as a chickenshit xtian really aren't getting any better, porter.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694582 Feb 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
My creators are tangible .
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...and an enormous guess.
But it's a scientific guess, so you trust it.
I mean, you have faith in it.
Has no one ever explained to you the two different types of faith? Reasonable, and unreasonable?

I have reasonable faith that my car will be parked where I left it when I'm done shopping at Costco.

I have reasonable faith that when it's raining in the parking lot at Costco, my car will start.

I have reasonable faith that geologists can prove the Earth's approximate age.

I have reasonable faith that when a respected scientist tells me something, he can prove it---and, more importantly,*I* can prove it.

I have no faith whatsoever in your invisible sky daddy that you keep telling me I should ask for evidence of its existence.

You have unreasonable faith in an invisible sky daddy that you prefer to call "God," even though you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever of its existence.

You have unreasonable faith in a book of self-contradictions, fairytales and lies.

I'll take reasonable faith in verifiable science over unreasonable faith in the buybull any day of the week.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#694583 Feb 21, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Arr Arr is one of the most deceitful people on this thread; but then, he's a christian, so we shouldn't be surprised.
<quoted text>
As has been pointed out by several other posters, you deliberately mis-use the word theory, and frequently attempt to re-define it via your deliberately fraudulant usage usage of it.
Sometimes I git ta feel'n sorry for the fool.
When he was borned, as soon as hos momma got the tubes an stuff out'a her arms she run off an nobody could ever find her....he was 5 years old when he finally got out of the incubator, an that was a mistake on the coroner's part when he come in an seen the "green" kid, he got the wrong one. On the way to the morgue, he was in a wreck, an the "green" kid flew out the back of the wagon, and was raised by tent folks under the underpass down there south o' San Bernardino. He learned how ta walk foller'n chickens. Word has it he been squatt'n in a mud hut somewhere south o' there, an steal'n internet access with a laptop he pilfered from a semi at a truckstop.

Location hidden

#694585 Feb 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> That is possible as i am a member of the strain hunters and high times forum. i did post some pics of me and a plant i grew. My prayers were answered at harvest :)
LOL! I was jist jerk'n yer chain......

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694586 Feb 21, 2014
LMAO!!!
"Rational, peaceful...." LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!
cup of coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do anything functional and worthy in this life that is redeemable? I doubt it.
Yeah; I point out the hypocrisy, hate, bullshit and lies of christians like you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694587 Feb 21, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is a lack of belief in deities without evidence and nothing more.
Porta potty, you'll always be the most retarded and revolting redneck load of shit to ever post in this forum. You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality. The world will be a better and safer place when you're dead and quickly forgotten, punk!
the talk wrote:
<quoted text>
I was warned by the other folks you'd call me porta potty.
You mean, your other sock identities, porter? Those voices in your head?

Go back to your padded cell, your meds are waiting.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694588 Feb 21, 2014
The only ancient animal remains that had traces of flesh and blood cells were those of mammoths, not dinosaurs; and those were frozen solid, having been pulled from the ice.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, thank you..
And mammoths did not live in the same time as the dinosaurs. Early mammoths came along around 2.5 million years ago; the dinosaurs died out some 65 million years ago.
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#694589 Feb 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So 'God' made the universe, and all in it, ex-nihilo ??
Is that your story??
The bible does not say that God created anything from "nothing".

Your buddy Krauss is the idiot who claims that "everything" could have come from nothing.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694590 Feb 21, 2014
Then why the need to defend christianity?
<quoted text>
Because it's evil. It is a lie, it is a stolen myth, based on older mythologies.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in gods as literal gods, like you do with your jesusgod.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're assuming, such an ugly trait.
What am I "assuming?"

You defend christianity with the same zeal as a christian; that is a good, good indication that you are one. If not, why is it important for you to defend it? You call that "assuming," I call it reasonable deduction.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I know that the Bible is of other cultures writings.
No, just from the Middle East.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How do you believe in them then?
I don't believe in literal "gods," I believe in what those metaphors represent.

Location hidden

#694591 Feb 21, 2014
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>The bible does not say that God created anything from "nothing".
Your buddy Krauss is the idiot who claims that "everything" could have come from nothing.
Peaches?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694592 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
They want atheism to be a religion, because they claim that atheism is being given special favors by the government, and under the church/state separation clause of the First Amendment that's illegal.
They don't understand that if atheism is defined by the government as a religion, then atheism would be tax-exempt under that same First Amendment clause.
Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Define God or stop lying
Gods were created by man; they were forces of Nature to whom early mankind assigned human personalities in order to make it easier to ask favors of them. Rain gods, sun gods, ocean gods, war gods, gods of love, gods of chaos...

And then along came that bastard Abraham, who said there is only one god, and that he spoke for it.

Now, shut up.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694593 Feb 21, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Anywhere.
Prove he is not everywhere
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694594 Feb 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the name of this forum thread is: Prove there's a God.
So far NO one has provided ANY proof of God....you are no exception.
Wishing doesn't make it so.
A blind man can't see.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#694595 Feb 21, 2014
They don't, Shorty. Non-christian scientists don't try to "disprove" the existence of your god. That's just your own little fantasy.
<quoted text>
"Moon goddess" is a metaphor; I've made that abundantly clear on numerous occasions. Gods were created by people, who assigned human personalities to the various forces of Nature in order to make it easier to appeal to them for favors & etc. I've explained *that* to you at least a dozen times, too.
Science does not try to "disprove" the existence of your god; that's just your own little fantasy. Or maybe your favorite lie. Either way, you're wrong.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How is it a metaphor for you but not me or others?
Your buybull said "god" is real, and it must be obeyed under penalty of torture.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>which i never claimed one to begin with,
Yet you defend it so zealously; why? You *still* haven't answered that.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> but just for shyts and giggles, how is it different?
I just explained; the buybull says god is real, and claims to be its word. There is no such thing in stregheria, wicca or traditional witchcraft.

And I happen to like ritual.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, i do know what you said about your toasting, My fantasies are a little more explicit than worrying about science disproving anything..You're still sounding hypocritical..
Unlike you christians, I do not demand that you believe as I believe under the penalty of eternal damnation and torture.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694596 Feb 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence that he was real.
No proof. You lie
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694597 Feb 21, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted texvvt>
You can read the Christian bible online for free...that'll answer your question.
Also online, you can also read about the Greek gods, the Roman gods, the Hindu gods, the Aztec gods and on and on and on.
I wouldn't recommend doing this all tonight, because there are thousands of them - each with their own man-made stories.
Then why ask?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694598 Feb 21, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Objection. Conjecture not in evidence.
Prove it. You lie. You can't.
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#694599 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
They want atheism to be a religion, because they claim that atheism is being given special favors by the government, and under the church/state separation clause of the First Amendment that's illegal.
They don't understand that if atheism is defined by the government as a religion, then atheism would be tax-exempt under that same First Amendment clause.
Xtians aren't real big on thinking things through.
<quoted text>
Gods were created by man; they were forces of Nature to whom early mankind assigned human personalities in order to make it easier to ask favors of them. Rain gods, sun gods, ocean gods, war gods, gods of love, gods of chaos...
And then along came that bastard Abraham, who said there is only one god, and that he spoke for it.
Now, shut up.
Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24,634
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,749
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web