Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#694358 Feb 21, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
LMAO!!!
"Rational, peaceful...." LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!
Well, witchcraftery certainly hasn't improved your attitude.

Just sayin...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#694359 Feb 21, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I have my own problems. But perhaps you too have their problems. For example, your avatar. Maybe you should think about a more human appearance. I guess you're not that ugly.
That is an archaeological specimen, which I believe is in her personal possession.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694360 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Wrong.
I've never used a political speech of Hitler's.
Try again.
Liar.*All* of his speeches were "political."
In what way did I lie?

I haven't used Hitler's speeches, political or otherwise.

Also, I never claimed that any of his speeches weren't political.

Where's the lie?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694361 Feb 21, 2014
That link shows no reference to either you or Luci.
Now, RUB MY FEET, SLAVE!!!
From where I'm sitting, it did.

12th post, she wrote:

"Exposing the evils of your religion is one of my hobbies and it seems like trolling Atheists on your employer's dime, is yours.

"I'm here as a public service."
RRetard."

She wrote "public", I write "pubic".

Where's your humility? Why is your ego so damned big that you can't admit when you make a mistake?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694362 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

o.O
"Somewhere between 60,000 - 1,000,000."
Very scientific of you...
"I hate the jesus cult with a passion that you can't even *begin* to imagine"
You crazy.
Just tellin' you the truth, wife-beater.{SNIP}
By calling me a wife beater, you're not tellin' the truth. I've never beaten a woman, ever.

Are lies a standard for witchcrafterists or is it just your personal choice?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694363 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
“Rational, peaceful, obedient and caring.”
“Fuckoff, dillweed.”
This is what christianity has done for you.
I rest my case.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add "honest".

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#694364 Feb 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but they have specific migration points they go to, they could stop anywhere along that path to lay eggs, but no they continue on until they get to where they were hatched. i know about survival and what it takes, it's just the pushing i don't get..
They have done it for 2 million years. They don't think. "Well I am tired, so I guess I will just stop right here". The stream bed has to be just right for the eggs and the spawn. Gravel has to be the right size for hiding the eggs and the baby fish til they get big enough to start their swim for the ocean. The stream has to be cold enough and moving enough to keep it oxygen rich.

They only spawn once in a lifetime and die, so they make sure they do it right.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694365 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's a neat theory.
Arr Arr is one of the most deceitful people on this thread; but then, he's a christian, so we shouldn't be surprised.
Huh?

Where was the dishonesty there?

What we think happened a million years ago is theory.

A neat theory.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694366 Feb 21, 2014
Scientifically observable, unlike your genesis creationist bullshit.
HA HA!!

The past is not observable, pumpkin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694367 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Proven, evidential fact?!
You asserted that Christianity is "based on fakery, lies and deception".
Provide evidence for that assertion.
<quoted text>
Ok.
What are the facts?
Evolution is a fact. Deal with it.
That's not only a red herring, that's one of the brightest, fire engine, fuckme red's red herring yet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694368 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well that's true.
But evidence is evidence.
And you don't have any.
Neither does your mythical god.
Thanks for sharing your belief.

The Borderland of Sol

#694369 Feb 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but they have specific migration points they go to, they could stop anywhere along that path to lay eggs, but no they continue on until they get to where they were hatched. i know about survival and what it takes, it's just the pushing i don't get..
The breeders survived it, so they know it's suitable for fish of their species.

How hard is that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694370 Feb 21, 2014
Now, rub my feet, christian.
BenAdam wrote:
Why are you rewarding him ?
This is how desperate you are. Rubbing a fat woman's crusty ole feet would be rewarding to you.

The Borderland of Sol

#694371 Feb 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's a neat theory.
<quoted text>
Huh?
Where was the dishonesty there?
What we think happened a million years ago is theory.
A neat theory.
You know perfectly well what a scientific theory is.
Should I repost the definition, only more s l o w l y this time?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#694372 Feb 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's sad that a child would be ridiculed for a learning impairment, almost as sad as a person that uses that to fuel a hatred for religion..
Only almost, I can see you have never suffered years and years of humiliation as a child so you have no fooking idea what you are talking about – as usual.

Honey that is not the only reason, how does the attempted murder of my children suit you, yes good, god fearing christians have tried that by tipping their push chair in front of a moving bus while holding me by the throat against a wall. They laughed all the way into the church in which they escaped and the priest, who was on the steps as they fled past him denied all knowledge of them to the police.

Or being one of over 200 victims in a christian bombing. No deaths but I was partially blinded and my aunt lost an arm. Not many years previously those good and bomb happy christians succeeded in killing two children in Warrington, about 30 miles from the Manchester bombing.

However I do not really hate christinaity, religion is nothing more than a state of mind. In fact my best friend is a christian, a true christian, she actually works for her church and is perhaps as high as a women will ever get in that misogynous society

However I have no tolerance for those sick minded people who can mock children for not being as they are, who can try and kill children because they are not as they are or who do actually kill children because they believe they are working for their church.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#694373 Feb 21, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in the habit of wasting my time at you dictate, I will simply say that I believe that in the past disparaged homosexuality. And to claim otherwise is a lie.
Or perhaps you have a problem with other people, who you consider less superior to yourself having belief?
I will of course ask if anyone else can cite any such incidence of your homophobic outbursts.
In your case misogyny and egomania are related as in so many more of your personality defects. You consider yourself superior to women, this is both misogyny and egomaniacal. You consider yourself superior to gays, this is both homophobia and egomaniacal. You consider yourself superior to other races, particularly blacks, this is both racist and egomaniacal. And you consider yourself superior to non believers in your mythology, this is just sad and egomaniacal.
Which ever way you cut it, you have lied on numerous occasions, you lie about lying, you obfuscate and excuse to hide your lying so you must be completely aware of your lies.
So why when all is said and done should anyone actually believe a word you say?
Ok. So you have nothing to base your opinion of me on.

At least you were honest about that.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694374 Feb 21, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have done it for 2 million years. They don't think. "Well I am tired, so I guess I will just stop right here". The stream bed has to be just right for the eggs and the spawn. Gravel has to be the right size for hiding the eggs and the baby fish til they get big enough to start their swim for the ocean. The stream has to be cold enough and moving enough to keep it oxygen rich.
They only spawn once in a lifetime and die, so they make sure they do it right.
Exactly, they don't stop!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#694375 Feb 21, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
if I may ask did Jesus exist historically? Yes
It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. Christian revisionist history isn't history, but you're too mentally retarded to understand the difference.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#694376 Feb 21, 2014
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I have my own problems. But perhaps you too have their problems. For example, your avatar. Maybe you should think about a more human appearance. I guess you're not that ugly.
Ahh well you see my Avatar is very poignant, it is what so many creationist say cannot exist, it is a transitional artefact of humanity. I was involved in it’s discover it, it is now in the museum of pre-history at Les Eyzies. It’s a human skull but different from modern human skulls in that the bone is thicker, it is larger and has more pronounced brow ridges

P.S. I previously did have a pic of myself as my avatar and had took it down because of the constant and unremitting sexism offered by good godbots.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#694377 Feb 21, 2014
tricki wrote:
atrocities are committed when religious dogma is strictly interpreted. adreed
atheism is a raunchy religion. its zealots are delusional, violent, foulmouthed, poorly educated, unemployed rabble rousers. be careful. they are on edge
Atheism isn't a religion, you f*cking moron! Atheism is the lack of belief in deities without evidence and a lack of belief isn't the basis for any religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 37,869
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 44,306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Rosesz 641,254
Playboy (Feb '15) 1 hr ssewda34 13
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 2 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Steve III 618,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web