Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694113 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't there just to cross the desert. They were there to learn how to survive.
But what do you care?
You write:
"They were there to learn how to survive."

Oh, is that the new interpretation/apologia?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#694114 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
to all black people. the comment above is racist. he calls life chocolate, referring life as low as black people.
That was not a racist comment. It means you never know what you are going to get. A creamy center, chocolate, nougat, or a bunch of nuts.

Some people are born rich, others poor. Some get an education, others not, some have health problems, others in perfect health, some have accidents, others not.

You just don't know what you are going to get.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#694116 Feb 20, 2014
atheists are boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying prick making an epic ass out of yourself.
You're projecting again Porter boy!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#694117 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's a friggin desert.
If you went camping there last week, there'd be no evidence of it today.
Wrong my friend. Archaeologists have found evidence of people and groups of people passing through, both before and after the time of the alleged Exodus. However after a hundred years of searching by hundreds of archaeologists nothing can be found of a Exodus group passing by....in any year.

The Sinai town of Kadesh-Barnea is said to have hosted the Hebrews for many years, but again no evidence is to be found.

There is literally NO evidence for an Exodus at all.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#694118 Feb 20, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
The problem with human beings is that we are stubborn when it comes to certain things. We need proof for every things existence(extra terrestrials, Religion) if you don't believe in the most high ( God) who are you going to believe in? Yourself? As humans society has taught us that we are not perfect hence we have failures in life and so on .. I don't believe science has answers for everything so we are living in the world of the unknown
All successful people believe in themselves,bc we know when you need things done,you have to do it yourself..
Praying to some imaginary dog for help is a waste of time

www.godchecker.com

Since: Feb 14

United States

#694121 Feb 20, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
All successful people believe in themselves,bc we know when you need things done,you have to do it yourself..
Praying to some imaginary dog for help is a waste of time
www.godchecker.com
imaginary dog ?:/
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694122 Feb 20, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not a racist comment. It means you never know what you are going to get. A creamy center, chocolate, nougat, or a bunch of nuts.
Some people are born rich, others poor. Some get an education, others not, some have health problems, others in perfect health, some have accidents, others not.
You just don't know what you are going to get.
you have no truth and kindness. the truth is, Miracles do happen. Miracles are proofs of God's presence. since you do not believe in God, truth is never your description. since you do not believe in God, I am very sure you are not kind to people and animals. you have the same attitude as that evil Karl44. he is not responding to my post. he is a scared prick.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#694123 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a neat theory.
"You keep using that word"...

It emphatically does NOT mean what you think it means

But you know this. It's been pointed out to you numerous times, by many people. including myself.

So, you know what a "theory" is, in scientific context, but you keep misusing it.

That makes you an out-and-out liar. And that's not a word I use often.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694124 Feb 20, 2014
shadow_ranger93 wrote:
<quoted text> imaginary dog ?:/
reverse:

dog = god
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#694125 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
to all black people. the comment above is racist. he calls life chocolate, referring life as low as black people.
This is not a racist statement.

andet1987
Chicago, IL
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#84Nov 15, 2013

davy wrote:
Halle Berry is hotter.
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Ursula Andress is the hottest because she is white. whites rule in everything.

This is a racist statement.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#694126 Feb 20, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong my friend. Archaeologists have found evidence of people and groups of people passing through, both before and after the time of the alleged Exodus. However after a hundred years of searching by hundreds of archaeologists nothing can be found of a Exodus group passing by....in any year.
The Sinai town of Kadesh-Barnea is said to have hosted the Hebrews for many years, but again no evidence is to be found.
There is literally NO evidence for an Exodus at all.
Well acourse they couldn't find nuth'n! That town name meant "crazy barn"! Them sacreligious ingrate heathens was steal'n everthin they could git ther hands on, brought all kinds o' insect an frog pestilence with 'em everwhere they went, smeared blood all over ther houses, talk'n ta burn'n bushes(what they set fire ta), mess'n up the sea o' reeds, turn'n sticks int'a snakes, eat'n anathin what fell out'a the sky, screw'n gold covered bulls at wild parties, sprinkl'n bird blood all over the fancy marble tables all the time, throw'n fire an hot sulphur stuff all over(even blew up a bunch o' towns with the stuff), an ta top it all off, not a one of 'em tooked a bath fer over 40 years! Worser than that, they couldn't even walk in a straight line-with the directions printed right in the sky!
Soon as they run 'em all off far 'nuff where them Blabalognaans could deal with the scourge, they burned everth'n they dropped so's no other folks would think they even knowed 'em!
Looks ta me like they done a pretty good job of it too!
***Note: see how they even ruined the Blabalognaans civilization too!...so even they sent 'em off for the Greeks an Roman folks ta deal with......>Now look what we got<

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#694127 Feb 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Animal mutations prove that "God" isn't real.
Otherwise, it would be said, that - "God" creates errors.
This fact falsifies all religions.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you implying that an animal mutation is an error?
Well, in the least - you do ask questions. Unfortunately, your questions also show that you need to do some additional research on mutations and how they affect the natural world.

"Why are you implying that an animal mutation is an error?"
- why do you think it isn't?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it isn't planned that sway?
I see where you are trying to get to. It won't work.

I'm honest enough - moreso than you - to admit through that honesty, that I don't know if there was or wasn't involvement of some entity, because there isn't evidence to show that "God" did.

Albuquerque, NM

#694128 Feb 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Animal mutations prove that "God" isn't real.
Otherwise, it would be said, that - "God" creates errors.
This fact falsifies all religions.
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> Not true at all.
Citation please.

Yes Susie - you will have to prove that it is "not true at all".

Your personal opinion doesn't mean diddly, unless you can back it up.

Whatcha ot?
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>Evolution could very well apart of Gods creation and earth and all its creatures including man have flaws; not from God but that where freewill comes to play; choice! Perfection means not choice ane with no choice acceptance is not possible but forced and without flaws we are perfection.
There is "free will" in genes and chromosones?

Okay - now I believe that you are talking out of your arse.

Citation please.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694129 Feb 20, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well acourse they couldn't find nuth'n! That town name meant "crazy barn"! Them sacreligious ingrate heathens was steal'n everthin they could git ther hands on, brought all kinds o' insect an frog pestilence with 'em everwhere they went, smeared blood all over ther houses, talk'n ta burn'n bushes(what they set fire ta), mess'n up the sea o' reeds, turn'n sticks int'a snakes, eat'n anathin what fell out'a the sky, screw'n gold covered bulls at wild parties, sprinkl'n bird blood all over the fancy marble tables all the time, throw'n fire an hot sulphur stuff all over(even blew up a bunch o' towns with the stuff), an ta top it all off, not a one of 'em tooked a bath fer over 40 years! Worser than that, they couldn't even walk in a straight line-with the directions printed right in the sky!
Soon as they run 'em all off far 'nuff where them Blabalognaans could deal with the scourge, they burned everth'n they dropped so's no other folks would think they even knowed 'em!
Looks ta me like they done a pretty good job of it too!
***Note: see how they even ruined the Blabalognaans civilization too!...so even they sent 'em off for the Greeks an Roman folks ta deal with......>Now look what we got<
hahaha!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#694130 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ok.
What are the facts?
Thanks for asking.

Fact one: You hit a six-month-old baby.

Fact two: You cowardly hit a woman.

Fact three: You called kids monkeys, because they were black.

Fact four: You smashed the front windshield of a car with a club, in anger, while the driver was inside the car.

Fact five: You are proud of facts 1-4.

I have more facts if you want.

Albuquerque, NM

#694131 Feb 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
They have convinced me of one important item, though. All followers of Jesus Christ the Amalgamated are religitards, morons, sick, deluded, psychotic, evil, wretched, bipolar narcissists. All of them need professional help, the moment their God, DM Warnock, gets her panties in a wad. She reverts to her reptilian rages and spews error and profanity like a spoiled Helen Keller at the dinner table.
Stereotyping others will not bring you the truths you seek.

Maybe you mean all the "half-Christians" who follow only a portion of what Jesus taught.

Because I know I've studied Jesus, Buddha, and many other cultural "gods" and none seem to be completely true, but they all do have a similarity - that they taught peace and love and to own what you do and say.

You must be against these concepts and in turn,

Hate, like to fight, and lie about what you do and say.

Is this how you are?

C'mon tricki - you can do better than that - use a little honesty.

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#694132 Feb 20, 2014
Stan?

Have you seen Steve & Haley?

Albuquerque, NM

#694133 Feb 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
<head/desk>
*quickly places a pillow in-between your head and the desk*

Ya know DS - I'm not always going to be around to help you stop hurting yourself.

C'mon - you can stand up on your own. Skip the desk banging, you'll only give yourself a concussion, and we all knkow what concussions can do to you.

Albuquerque, NM

#694134 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff and I saw the same 2 perfect dry semi circles. for sure, both of us experienced a real Miracle.
Changing back to your original stance.

Okay, I'll make a note of it.

Albuquerque, NM

#694135 Feb 20, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras".
I actually think Santa is on the roof with reindeer!

;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 641,888
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 min An NFL Fan 38,423
Realtors Love Crows 12 min GameOn 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Lbj 38,708
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 104,765
Play "end of the word" part 2 17 min WasteWater 1,739
Fraud DoctoRx 27 min Know Your Game 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min LAWEST100 44,457
More from around the web