Prove there's a god.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694066 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven, evidential fact?!
You asserted that Christianity is "based on fakery, lies and deception".
Provide evidence for that assertion.
There is there was and there will never be any god at all.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694067 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity or rather RCC is the most criminal religious Organisation the last two thousands years.
atheists are boneheads

United States

#694068 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection and isn't proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. Also, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!
You are a lying prick making an epic ass out of yourself.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694069 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O........kay
According to you, what happened a million years ago?
The Transition of ape to man saying this in a rude manner.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694070 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake? Christianity is very real.
never such a thing as a henry!
The RCC is the most criminal Christian Organisation in the last two thousands years.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694071 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O........kay
The Transition of ape to man was in full swing some Million years ago.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#694072 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked you to specify your requirements twice now and you have refused, you can demand what you want but without you answer you are not going to get anywhere
No I am not saying man was screwing ape, I am saying that man did not exist back then. But you are letting your ignorance and total disrespect of time screw you learning.
None, junk DNA does not exist. ItÂ’s a pathetic funnymentalist creationist attempt to discredit DNA research. The term is non coding DNA
But if things were like you say wouldn't man have junk DNA? or as it been in place since man? I am not refusing to answer you, I just don't know what part of "new" species you don't understand. I am talking about a species that have no similarties to species of today. not different types or different variations of existing species but of a "new" one. you can't answer it because there is none christine. you have some that adapt to different things but they are still of the same species. nothing just becomes so life declines (extinction) not incline (rises up) I had already assumed there was no junk DNA, every part of DNA is unique to it's own and is useful only in that species, such as, always been, not scrambled like an egg until nature decides, well you're gonna be a man, cause the scrambling of said DNA would mean that there should be junk DNA! I would think that everything came into being at around the same time. That's why DNA is unique to each species. Nothing could have came into being w/out every element and variable present.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694073 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
This is proven Long ago by science.

Location hidden

#694074 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wrong! DNA is the result of natural selection and isn't proof for the existence of your imaginary friend. Also, you're a f*cking moron and sociopathic punk!
I may be, but what does that make you scrooge? again thank you and again, this Bud ain't for you my not so friend.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694075 Feb 20, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier men did not have the knowledge of science so god was to them something unknown. Educated peoples have the knowledge that there is never been any god at all.
believers are educated. you are idiotcated.

there is God even before the universe was created. how I know this ? I have brains.:)
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694077 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is full of lies, fakes and monster crimes.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#694078 Feb 20, 2014
atheists are boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. that prick has no brains. he uses copy and paste. all his posts are the same.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#694080 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O........kay
Let's see - that would have been shortly after the australopithecines, the evolution of antecessor, and the die-off of paranthropus.
Heidelbergensis evolved not long after.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694081 Feb 20, 2014
Henry wrote:
Why don`t forget the whole religious garbage. Better turn to science. This is real life!
True. Science is based in reality and religion is based on delusion.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694082 Feb 20, 2014
atheists are boneheads wrote:
Porta potty, you'll always be the most retarded and revolting lying redneck prick to ever post in this forum. You're a complete waste of a sperm cell, punk!

Location hidden

#694083 Feb 20, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
How could scrambled DNA become the masterpiece work of art you see today as man, highly equipped with the most advanced technology on earth? even today technology has a builder, a designer if you will. The human eye is the most highly advanced and technical camera that will ever be invented but yet, you seem to think it came about by scrambled DNA.. All parts evolving at different times and in different stages, that's just crazy, nothing would've survived to have been around this long, unless it was all already in place because of DNA coding it so.. Period! DNA is a program like any other, only more advanced and to have had the slightest thing interjected into that would've meant that we wouldn't be here today, it would be like a virus infecting your computer, SHUT DOWN!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694084 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for christianity of fakes lies and deception and crimes the last two thousands years are real Facts.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#694085 Feb 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
believers are educated. you are idiotcated. there is God even before the universe was created. how I know this ? I have brains.:)
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic punk's delusional posts never ceases to amaze.

The world's most educated and intelligent are the least religious. The world's least educated and unintelligent are the most religious.

The universe had a natural origin without any god involved. Evidently, your brain is up your redneck ass!
Gregory

Poznan, Poland

#694086 Feb 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes been there and seen both, and still the cave that visitors see is a fake
A replica of the Great Hall of the Bulls and the Painted Gallery of Lascaux I, called Lascaux II, is located 200 meters from the entrance of the original cave. This is what you've come to see; unfortunately the paintings in the real Lascaux have been damaged by the change in conditions brought about by opening the cave to humans. As a result, the cave was closed to the public in 1963.
Lascaux II was opened in 1983 after 11 years of work by local artist Monique Peytral and 20 other painters and sculptors. Despite being a fake, it is a very, very good fake. Everything has been reproduced to scale; the walls upon which the pictures and engravings are found have the same contours as the original and the pictures are realized with the same pigments--red, brown and yellow ochre with outlines of black manganese dioxide. Lascaux II is very much worth a visit if you're in the area
http://goeurope.about.com/od/dordogneprehisto...
Lascaux II, a replica of two of the cave halls (the Great Hall of the Bulls and the Painted Gallery) was opened in 1983, 200 meters from the original.[7] Reproductions of other Lascaux artwork can be seen at the Centre of Prehistoric Art at Le Thot, France
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lascaux
Are all your "work" is a wikipedia? So much that I alone know. And where independent thinking?
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#694087 Feb 20, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For two thousand years Christianity is of lies fakes monster crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 16 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web