jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

andet1987 wrote:
you are so talkative. read this to stay silent.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/what-do-mouth-...
Since it didn't work for you, I'll pass.

http://youtu.be/TqlntkL9zDY

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it is, he/she/it has real problems with women. Perhaps his/her/its mom made him/her/it dress in pink tutus and high heels as a child.
I still wear tutus, but I prefer lavender...

http://spurst.com/clothing/rave-wear/bright-n...

or pearly peach...with platform heels.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Murray.
:-)

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave paintings.....
That would be writing, my dear. Writing for their day.
Ah. You chastise Buck & I for making nick names for you, ChristineMC2. Then you turn around and do it yourself.
Imagine that.
RR kisses no one's ass.
ChristineMC2....lol

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing is words made up of groups of letters, paintings are not words made up of groups of letters. In the day they would no doubt have been used for communication or story telling but were most certainly not writing. It is generally agreed that the first writing was developed in Mesopotamia about 5200 years ago. Cave paintings, including those with definite deities tend to be somewhat older
I really thought you would have been intelligent enough to see the difference.
Nope, I supply comment on the way that you are so regularly licking Mr Butt Cracks butt. You may not be aware of the impression you give but I am not alone in noticing it.
Look up or google "ideographic" and "logographic" *writing*.

http://users.skynet.be/fa039055/pictogr2.gif

In cave drawings an image of a man holding a bow and arrow translates as "I killed" and nearby imageof three buffalo means "I killed 3 buffalo."

Do try harder, you poor thing.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
their entirely imaginary friends ..
Like Kaitlyn's "goddess"?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha! again dude, let me buy you a beer..Hitler is all you say and yet, you think him Christian? He was Catholic! I don't give a shyt what you say there is a diff...To me, the Catholic Church is the right hand of Evil.. Perpetraters of hate and violence against anyone that opposed them. Nothing Christian about it.. Anti-Christian maybe. They dominated them people and ruled with an iron fist and slaughtered anyone that didn't agree with them and they had full Roman power to do d@mn well as they pleased (Political) They could call it anything they wanted, who was gonna oppose them, what few did most ended up BBQ'ED! Calling themselves "Christian" was only in name and not practice. They saw a way to continue their dominance and control and pounced on it like a dog on a bone..(Political) Then (Political) now!!
The key word in the title RCC is "Roman". The Romans trashed Jesus' promotion of love and turned his church into a business. I'm still perturbed that so many members thought they could buy their dead ancestors out of purgatory...or hell, or whatever that nonsense was about.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who calls black kids "monkeys".
So? I used to call my daughter "little monkey" when she practiced her gymnastics or played a prank on me. And I my kitty, "squirrel, monkey or circus pony" depending on whatever crazy thing she's doing at the time.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a retarded b***tch you are !!!
why do you say I am delusional ? you fuck***tard !!! a delusional person is one who is diagnosed with that illness !!! why ? are you a doctor ? I don't think so !! you have a hard time finishing your high school or college because, you mind is always full of "when can I suck*** my boyfriend's c***ock again ?" or "when can I open my legs very wide again?". yes these are the things that occupy your retarded mind. that's why you can not graduate high school or college.
I only witnessed a real Miracle one time. and that is the only time I experienced something very unusual. and you call me a delusional person ? omg, what a real idiot you are !!!
If I saw so many many unusualities in life, and I am being diagnosed as delusional by a doctor, then I would accept myself as delusional. I only saw a real Miracle one time. I can never be a delusional person. no way Jose !!!
how about you buy a huge dil***do. put that dil***do in your mouth so will stay silent !! ok ? the more you speak, the more you speak of something wrong !!! I bet you have a lot of wrong answers during school exams. idiot !!!

So you're a undiagnosed delusional fundietard that thinks they saw a miracle.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
please be silent !! put that huge dil****do in your mouth right now and keep quiet !!
do not speak. just listen.
your role here on earth is to listen to people with intelligence like me. ok ?
so please, do your role here on earth as a listener. nothing more. just listen and be silent. you are not mentally gifted just like me. ok ? so be silent.
Are you "channeling Obama" now?
If we want to hear stupid we can go watch Pat Robertson, If we want to listen to people like you........we got the comedy channel and Saturday night live.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> What is scary bout that? oh wait! I get it.. Truth!
That’s it.

The problem with truth is that it destroys faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hieroglyphics and cuneiform are not words made up of groups of letters but they are still writing.
Expand your mind, young one.
<quoted text>
So what? They convey a message regardless of letters.
<quoted text>
Can you give a link or two to what you're talking about?
All I can find about cavemen cave drawing is pictures of animals and the men hunting the animals.
<quoted text>
I didn't know agreeing with someone is equal to licking their ass. I'll keep that in mind next time you agree with someone....
But they are not pictures, there are a system of marks to represent a language. A picture goes beyond language. So please don’t try being clever regarding art to an artist

So what, so does a smack in the mouth and that’s not writing eityher.

Will these do?
http://theeducatedwrestler.com/images/EW.04.L...
http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/cave-...
http://oi.uchicago.edu/OI/MUS/ED/TRC/MESO/wri...
http://fs02.androidpit.info/ass/x66/8946066-1...
There ya go, no deity pictures before about 10,000 BC

You are perfectly correct, I didn’t realise your were into licking my a$$ too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Just where is it you think we "fear" going to?
<quoted text>
Where might that be? Can you be specific?!
The fear of truth that destroys faith.

Or if you want to deny that then can I ask WTF do you rant and argue and try any which way to discredit or deny such truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the "toilet paper" then you have a point - but I was not going to spam you just say that in his view did not lean on faith, dogma, but on the evidence. This is a fundamental difference. I realize that this "evidence" is not known to anyone else, and that's the problem, that for this reason he has not been subjected to the rigor of falsification. But it's all a matter of time. At the moment I can not actually prove to you. As for the remainder of your post is "symbolic thinking" man of Cro-magnon far more withdrawn during a significant impact "god" on human behavior.(about 50 - 40 thousand. tat BC.) more even, "symbolic thinking" was also important for the Neanderthals, who as a result of contact with the Man of Cromagnon, for example, imitated his funeral rites. It's for the curious. At the end uphold, so I have proof of the "existence" of "god."
If it is only you claim to know this evidence then it is not evidence. You are free to call it whatever you want but without independent verification it is faith, supposition or at best hypothesis and therefore can be disregarded until such verification is available.

I study Cro Magnon as my main hobby, I spend several weeks a year crawling in caves in south central France and northern Spain. I have bought a house there to a/ save on hotel bills, b/ to be central to the pre-historic sites and c/ to move to on retirement so I can continue my hobby. So please don’t try telling me when Cro-Magnon lived which happened to be between 40,000 and 10,000 years ago. The era you are depicting was predominantly Neanderthal. As far as I am aware there have never been any Neanderthal or Cro-Magnon deities discovered other than what is now called the Earth Mother.

Please provide the evidence you claim for your god. Real evidence, not the good christian “it sounds like “Truth””(notice the capital T and extra quotes to distinguish it from real truth) so you believe it to be “Truth”.

No one since gods were first thought of has ever provided such evidence and if as you claim, you can provide such evidence for any god then be prepared for fame and wealth beyond avarice. I know of several religions who would be grovelling at the bit for you to show them your proof, you could charge whatever you want for it. You would also make so many funnymentalist godbots here on topix ecstatic, they would be sending you cash and presents, even proposals of marriage, no matter what their gender.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> "twoof"
The word “truthiness” has been invented so that they can claim intuition as “truthiness” rather than “doh, I guess”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. I never claimed to have written that article...it clearly states who the author is, moron.
I know this yet you claimed to have posted it, which I did find rather pathetic of you.

Such blatant and obvious lies really do make you look stupid

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The writer of that article clearly admitted their measurements are based on a limited understanding of the size and density of the universe. That limitation means they don't know for certain whether the universe is infinite or not.
My claim is that density is irrelevant if a multiverse really exists.
Reality implies that you need a nurse.
Yes and?

Are you implying that I did not say “implies”?

If so then you are nothing more than a blithering liar trying to dig yourself out of the deep hole you have dug for yourself.

If you are not implying such then I win…

Here perhaps you can pick up some more big words like “density”,“and” and “but” from this page
http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/cosmo/lectures/l...

Please note that the WMAP experiments are not the only one that implies a flat/infinite universe. The BOSS survey reports similar findings to an accuracy of 1%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I still wear tutus, but I prefer lavender...
http://spurst.com/clothing/rave-wear/bright-n...
or pearly peach...with platform heels.
Whatever turns you on mister.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Look up or google "ideographic" and "logographic" *writing*.
http://users.skynet.be/fa039055/pictogr2.gif
In cave drawings an image of a man holding a bow and arrow translates as "I killed" and nearby imageof three buffalo means "I killed 3 buffalo."
Do try harder, you poor thing.
And yet writing is known not to have developed until Mesopotamian times.

In a painting of a man holding a bow and arrow the meaning is a man has a bow and arrow.

In a nearby image of three buffalo means three buffalo.

However in an image with the man holding the bow, minus arrow and in the same image a dead buffalo with an arrow sticking in it means the man killed a buffalo with his arrow.

If the mans bow also dipicts an arrow it would mean some one else killed the buffalo.

Mike most other aspects of life, you are not too good at this interpreting cave art are you?

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/definition.ht...
Writing is a method of representing language in visual or tactile form. Writing systems use sets of symbols to represent the sounds of speech, and may also have symbols for such things as punctuation and numerals.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever turns you on mister.
What i don't understand is, they say the Sumerian text(symbolism) is the oldest known form of writing that has been found to date right? It was obviously after the great flood, yet they say some ancient cultures are thousands of years older. If that be the case, why are the Sumerian text the oldest? don't tell me it's because no writings or anything have been found, cause if they was that much older with the knowledge of some of them cultures( India, Chinese) they would have written down a wealth of their knowledge. Yet the Sumerian is the oldest known, why is that? Something ain't jelling! What about whale bones in the desert, aquatic life being found high up, how did it get there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

592 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,376
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 6 min Johnny 196
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Krackersjacks 115,341
Last Word + 2 9 min maria m526 226
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min atemcowboy 532,991
INSTANT INCOME APP REVIEW : instantincomeapp.com 15 min dess71 1
Same -sex marriages are of OF THE DEVIL 23 min SOLOMONS WISDOM 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Dr_Zorderz 256,728
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Strength and Honor 172,475
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••