“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#693321 Feb 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You're just pissed because I won't buy the same lie you bought. I saw the bullshit; you ignored it. Or you were *told* to ignore it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To what lie do you refer?
The bible.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#693322 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I despise chess and when I deign to play it, I like a challenge, such as children or someone with a fully functioning brain.

I got my ideas about you from your words.

No. "
The " was a typo. This is more appropriate;

........('
.........\

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693323 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight.....
And I suppose Hitler's slaughter of Christians also came from Jesus, eh?
"nobeliefs" neglected to teach you complete history....
Christians have been known to eat their own for political reasons.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693324 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
So, in other words, Catholics are Christians...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Catholics are Christians.
Why does there need to be other words?
Your brothers in christ pusherman and waaasssuuup say you are wrong.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693325 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise chess and when I deign to play it, I like a challenge, such as children or someone with a fully functioning brain.
I got my ideas about you from your words.
No. "
what you mean from my words? please be more clear..

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693326 Feb 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*cking moron, sociopathic punk and complete waste of a sperm cell without a single socially redeemable quality.
"To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.
Hitler not only believed in Jesus but his work against the Jews came straight from Christian theological reasoning just as had many Christian saints of the past. His Christian expressions of "Lord God," "Living Christ," and "Lord and Savior" indicates his acknowledgement of Jesus as God and his acceptance of a resurrected Christ."
http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't deny he was Catholic but there was nothing Christian about the guy.
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>saying so doesn't make it so..
Then one can say that no one on this thread is really a christian, except Al Garcia.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, his hate for the Jews came directly from Catholic influence on him.
Catholics are christians, too.

Just because you say they aren't doesn't mean they aren't.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> just because it's an acknowledgement of Jesus doesn't mean shyt! That fkn lunatic was no more Christian than you scrooge. The Catholic backing of the church is basically what put that fkn psycho in power so the Church could wash their hands clean of the killing of millions of Jews, He was a Political puppet for them p.o.s with their hand stuck plum up his @$$!!
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." -Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

I think that kinda settles it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693327 Feb 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
Unfortunately, you're too mentally retarded to understand that Christian revisionist history isn't history. As a completely brainwashed Christian godbot with no capacity to think for yourself, you're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell. F*ck off, redneck!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one trying to rewrite history.
Show me where Hitler claimed to be doing God's work outside of public propaganda or speeches...
Good luck at the googlers.
Do you want private recordings from his bathroom?

What good would it do to tell only himself what a good xtian he was?

Location hidden

#693328 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The " was a typo. This is more appropriate;
........('
.........\
Very good,. have i ask you to get naked on camera or something? I mean you're spelling out something there, just put it out there, don't talk about it be about it..

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693329 Feb 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
catholics invented christianity.
people like pusherman are apostate
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> They put a name to an already following. The Catholics are nothing more than wolves in sheep clothing.. Karl, you know i'm lacking in intelligence, if you're gonna call me names, at least say it to where i can understand you..
Dude; "catholic" means "all-inclusive," or "all-encompassing." That's what the catholic church in Rome was; they were christians who wanted to bring the Pagans into the fold, so they let them keep some of their gods and goddesses, only they referred to them as saints.

“The..”

#693330 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>what you mean from my words? please be more clear..
Well, men don't usually have chess in mind when they send tmails to women, saying they're hotties and requesting to web cam with them, at least, you didn't mention chess but if that's what you meant, apologies.

I have no time for bullshit.

Say, are you assssup the revolting stalker, by any chance?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693331 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
I was referring to Pusherman or whatever his name is...now, it seems, there is more than one nut sack.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on differentiating between a religious nut sack and a non-religious nut sack?
I really can't understand why anyone would say that Catholics aren't Christian. It's like saying a Californian isn't American.
Can't argue with that.

I think the more radical fringie xtian fundies hate the catholics, and therefore deny that they're christians (can't go hatin' on their bretheren, can they?), because of all the saints, the statues of Mary, and the fact that in recent years the Catholic Church has embraced evolution. They feel threatened because the Catholics seem, in some ways, to be more progressive.

People like Shorty "Waaasssuuup" and that ilk want to bring back the auto-da-fe.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693332 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I meet Jesus' criteria for being a Christian.
I don't care if you agree or not.
I'm betting that's what Hitler said.

Location hidden

#693333 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
So, in other words, Catholics are Christians...
<quoted text>
Your brothers in christ pusherman and waaasssuuup say you are wrong.
I never said i was a brother in Christ. I d@mn sure don't live it Kait, I thought we was just talking. i am unaffiliated. Catholics are not Christian..

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693334 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Of course you do...of course you do...of course you do......
Just keep repeating that to yourself, and you can at least brainwash yourself into believing it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am a sinner.
Not me! "Sin" is an acronym for "self-induced nonsense."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked God for forgiveness.
I've never needed it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I believe He died for my sins.
Aphrodite and Dionysus are Alive and Well, and dancin' up a storm!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I believe He rose from the dead.
If he was a god, how could he die?

Location hidden

#693335 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
I was referring to Pusherman or whatever his name is...now, it seems, there is more than one nut sack.
<quoted text>
Can't argue with that.
I think the more radical fringie xtian fundies hate the catholics, and therefore deny that they're christians (can't go hatin' on their bretheren, can they?), because of all the saints, the statues of Mary, and the fact that in recent years the Catholic Church has embraced evolution. They feel threatened because the Catholics seem, in some ways, to be more progressive.
People like Shorty "Waaasssuuup" and that ilk want to bring back the auto-da-fe.
They see it as progress all right, just in the way of Hitler. Another claim for the church to jump..Political

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693336 Feb 17, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is God's real/given name?
Murray.

Location hidden

#693337 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm betting that's what Hitler said.
Before or After that bullet went threw his brain?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693338 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
So did Hitler and no one cares if you agree or not.
Although, you two have a lot in common, I'm glad you don't have power.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler hated Christianity. He said so himself.
Deal with it.
Are you going to believe what Hitler said in some public speech just to appease his followers?

"By warding off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work." So he was, simultaneously, a christian and a non-christian.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#693339 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
And by the same token, neither are you.
That's what we been try'n ta tell ya boy!
He claimed ta be a crister and you say he didn't live up to the tenets, so he couldn't really be one........We are applying that very same logic to you.....and you fall right in there with him--except that you lack the charisma and power of uncle Adolph.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, no.
I'm all done with this reductio ad Hitlerum.
Have fun.
Sore loser.

“The..”

#693340 Feb 17, 2014
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942

The best characterization is provided by the product of this religious education, the Jew himself. His life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine. Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties-- and this against their own nation.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

(Great founder here, of course, refers to Jesus. The "whip to drive from the temple" comes from John 2:15, "And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple..." Interestingly, Hitler often carried a whip with him. There's at least one photograph with him posing with a whip in hand in Werner Maser's "Hitler's Letters and Notes.")

So very christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min waaasssuuup 441,333
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Truth 543,133
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 259,738
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min mike 601,191
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 43 min jax4funnow 81
Last Word + 2 52 min Bev Jamison 756
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 55 min suprmon 581
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 173,867
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 227,905
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 95,543

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••