RiversideRedneck wrote:
There is evidence of God.
Scrooge wrote:
No, there isn't!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, there is!
LET'S SEE IT.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're a completely brainwashed mentally retarded Topix Atheist!
You're a completely brainwashed mentally retarded Topix xtian!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
cityboy athibot and should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself in an international forum, kid
Redneckboy godbot and should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself in an international forum, kid

“I love Jesus”

Since: Dec 08

Heaven, but Earthbound for now

#693856 Feb 19, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Your bible is a reflection of interpretation and understanding, huh?
Just like history and science, eh?
Riiiight...
That must be why there are thousands Christian denominations believed in by thousands of Christian theists that disagree with each other but just one periodic table of elements that thousands of scientists use and accept.
Actually if you know science, then you should know periodic table of elements are in question. Some of the elements on that table are only thought to exist and have not been found yet. Many scietist disagree about how many elements are on that table; Many say 109 and others say more some say less. You really should look at an updated table please; especially the ones at the bottom of the table:) those are the ones in question by SCIENTIST!! LMAO What does iron and silver have to do with proving God doesn't exist now?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#693857 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!

It's on the BookFace. It **MUST** be true!!

"Everything", though? Really? Did religion poison your breakfast today?
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know much about history do you?
History is stuff that happened in the past, on Earth.
It's not opinion and you can't change it no matter how much you really really don't like it.
<quoted text>
A man of insight and courage
Giordano Bruno, philosopher and scientist, burnt at the stake 400 years ago
By Frank Gaglioti
16 February 2000
Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/02/brun-...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/822...
The xtian authorities made certain that many of those who were burned at the stake weren't just burned to death; they were slowly cooked, so the crowd could listen to their screams for hours.

I hate the jesus cult with a passion that you can't even *begin* to imagine, and which I can't even begin to describe.

“I love Jesus”

#693858 Feb 19, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
to believe is to know....your words.
i "believe" you're a dolt.
In the words of Ellen.."Right back at ya" ;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693859 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't! There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities. In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth.
The historical evidence is also overwhelming. The biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your imaginary friends, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus began as a baby boy in Bethlehem and the historical evidence is overwhelming.
There's nothing in the buybull about the childhood of this jesus of yours. NOTHING.

Thanks for lying for your religion, xtian.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693860 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, I love it when this happens... Hstory is fact?? You cannot change it you claim? Actually, history is the re-telling of an event from the past based on the perception of the person either their or passed on. Duh, you say it is fact! But, history is actually how we view something of the past is largely due to our own past and present experiences. Things that have happened and are happening in current events effect what historians chose to write about and how they will interpret past events. And since current events are always changing as time marches on, so do the interpretations and perspectives of historians. Which means it does change and therefore is an opinion in many ways. Some things are basic facts such as dates, but many times they are called into question, but most of history changes as perceptions change so yeah, what you just said is just your story; an opinion :) Anyone with a history background would know this to be true my friend.
History is verifiable; your jesus isn't.

“I love Jesus”

#693861 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
A religiously retarded imbecilic redneck's willful ignorance of science isn't proof of the mythical deity of their particular cult. Scientific hypotheses are educated guesses. Scientific theories are proven and verified scientific hypotheses. Also, it's inappropriate to refer to a dogma-based indoctrination system as a faith-based belief system. You're making a complete ass of yourself in an international forum!
With all the name calling it was hard for me to get your point. However, I understand that is how people like you roll and it is the only way to make a point; which by the way falls by the way side. If all you can do is name call; so be it. But please show me where I stated science is way to prove God's existance because I am pretty sure I made it clear science is NOT a way to measure God or disprove God in any way. and I'm the one making an ass of myself..LMAO

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693862 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I love it when this happens... Hstory is fact?? You cannot change it you claim? Actually, history is the re-telling of an event from the past based on the perception of the person either their or passed on. Duh, you say it is fact! But, history is actually how we view something of the past is largely due to our own past and present experiences. Things that have happened and are happening in current events effect what historians chose to write about and how they will interpret past events. And since current events are always changing as time marches on, so do the interpretations and perspectives of historians. Which means it does change and therefore is an opinion in many ways. Some things are basic facts such as dates, but many times they are called into question, but most of history changes as perceptions change so yeah, what you just said is just your story; an opinion :) Anyone with a history background would know this to be true my friend.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Deja poo: the feeling that you've heard this crap before."
LOL!!!

"Déjà moo; that uncanny, almost paranormal feeling one gets that one has experienced this bullshit before"

“I love Jesus”

#693863 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development. You're unquestionably a severe case of mental retardation via Christian indoctrination and should be institutionalized immediately.
Christianity is a cult. Atheism is the lack of belief in deities without evidence and a lack of belief isn't the basis for any cult. You're an especially ignorant self-righteous bigoted redneck bitch and should be totally ashamed of yourself!
Okay,I actually haveI teach children with special needs including those with developmental issues and I find it very disturbing that the atheist community resorts to such abusive name calling and uses such negative terms like this. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously!! I hope all of you are not so cruel.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#693864 Feb 19, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text> I have to agree with you on some of that statement. It is a historical account for sure and it is open to understanding or misunderstanding or God fearing people would all think the same way as well. And as you know, not all Christians have the same view. You mean "you" have the confidence that it is a work of men only. You do not get to speak for the rest of us. I believe it is God inspired and the real message comes through regardless of man.
Sorry, I meant atheists when I said 'we' And when I talked about confidence I meant proof.

:-)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693865 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know much about history do you?
History is stuff that happened in the past, on Earth.
It's not opinion and you can't change it no matter how much you really really don't like it.
<quoted text>
A man of insight and courage
Giordano Bruno, philosopher and scientist, burnt at the stake 400 years ago
By Frank Gaglioti
16 February 2000
Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/02/brun -...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/822 ...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does this have to do with what you said? You said "religion poisons everything" then linked to the BookFace for your evidence. Now you post one incident.
One incident isn't "everything", darlin.
One incident? One incident among some 60,000 to one million.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#693866 Feb 19, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>ALWAYS! I might have known.
I suspected it when he started tmailing me but decided to watch and see.

Gross.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#693867 Feb 19, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaaa
Noun: hallucination
1. Illusory perception; a common symptom of severe mental disorder
2. A mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
3. An object perceived during a hallucinatory episode
Noun: illusion
1. An erroneous mental representation
2. Something that many people believe but is false
3. The act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
4. An illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
WordWeb Pro 7.02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1cZUCH6KKt4XX
"ha ha ha" if expressed by someone inappropriately, meaning laughing without any reason to laugh, is an indication of a sign of mental illness and should be admitted to a mental facility asap.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693868 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've posted many "incidents", you know it and I will post many more, I just like the fb page title and the History is spot on.
Or are you going to deny that christians burned people alive?
He'll deny it. He'll say they really weren't christians, like Hitler wasn't a christian.

Location hidden

#693869 Feb 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!

It's on the BookFace. It **MUST** be true!!

"Everything", though? Really? Did religion poison your breakfast today?

The xtian authorities made certain that many of those who were burned at the stake weren't just burned to death; they were slowly cooked, so the crowd could listen to their screams for hours.

I hate the jesus cult with a passion that you can't even *begin* to imagine, and which I can't even begin to describe.
I can imagine it.

“I love Jesus”

#693870 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
There are precious few documents supposedly in support of an historical Jesus and each is a blatant forgery. It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. You're a religiously retarded redneck bitch and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Stone Age dogma!
The only thing that is a fact is your the one who has the intolerance. Are you in middle school or just have the actions of a child? Most people give up name calling before highschool and certainly as adults; maybe that does not apply to childish atheist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693871 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cannot provide the name of the babble that says sphere
I really am not surprised.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> i couldn't find it but it doesn't matter,
Bullshit it doesn't matter, asssie!!
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> globe is same or i guess because i couldn't find sphere that it discredits Isaiah right? i told you old Hebrew translation from globe is sphere.. maybe i should draw you a picture on a cave wall??
You can't show where either term was used.

You lose again.

Location hidden

#693872 Feb 19, 2014
Susie D wrote:
<quoted text>With all the name calling it was hard for me to get your point. However, I understand that is how people like you roll and it is the only way to make a point; which by the way falls by the way side. If all you can do is name call; so be it. But please show me where I stated science is way to prove God's existance because I am pretty sure I made it clear science is NOT a way to measure God or disprove God in any way. and I'm the one making an ass of myself..LMAO
Then why are "christian scientists" trying to prove the existence of your god?

They haven't managed yet, I'm betting that's why y'all hate science.

**religion gives you brain damage**

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693873 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's fairly evident that irecknso/pusherman is a creepy troll.
BS goes with the territory.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I suppose you think you're not? i have as much right here as you do...you got the BS right, you talk as much of it as anyone.. you like to stir shyt up don't you, i bet your friends are limited to the computer uh poor pitiful luci
Are you still posting from work?

Location hidden

#693874 Feb 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>"ha ha ha" if expressed by someone inappropriately, meaning laughing without any reason to laugh, is an indication of a sign of mental illness and should be admitted to a mental facility asap.
Skumbucket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 692,057
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 46,786
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 38 min onelongdong 439
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min onelongdong 619,842
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,411
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 15 hr willthis23 24
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 19 hr debi0117 12
More from around the web