Prove there's a god.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#693509 Feb 18, 2014
Christine Lanier wrote:
you are really ignorant the whole point is IF YOU HAVE FAITH OR NOT...... I bet you also believe you come from a damn monkey..... i am 23 years old and i believe firmly in GOD...... if you would listen then you would notice HIM EVERYWERE... but i bet you don't have a open mind and that is sad.....READ THE BIBLE AND IT TELL YOU EVRYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW..... IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND.....
Have you yourself ever looked with an open mind? Have you ever wondered if the bible is really true? Did someone tell you that you need to believe, or did you come up with it on your own? Are you telling people to have an open mind, and maybe you have not been thinking for yourself? Because a person does not think the way that you do, it does not make them stupid, just different.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#693510 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He would've had to shown the people and his following that he had indeed conquered death or he would've been considered a fraud. He had to give them some faith of what was to go, if not his death or even existence would not be the base for discussion..
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.

If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?

“How You Treat Me”

#693511 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Hitler was a christian.
<quoted text>
Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.
Hitler did not have to parade his belief in God, as so many American Christians do now. Nor did he have to justify his Godly belief against an Atheist movement. He took his beliefs for granted just as most Germans did at that time. His thrust aimed at politics, not religion. But through his political and religious reasoning he established in 1933, a German Reich Christian Church, uniting the Protestant churches to instill faith in a national German Christianity.
Future generations should remember that Adolph Hitler could not have come into power without the support of the Protestant and Catholic churches and the German Christian populace.
The following quotes provides some of Hitler's expressions of his belief in religion, faith, fanaticism, Providence, and even a few of his paraphrasing of the Bible. It by no means represents the totality of Hitler's concerns. To realize the full context of these quotes, I implore the reader to study Mein Kampf.
The purpose of this text intends to dispute the claims made by Christians that Hitler "was an atheist," or "anti-religious," and to reveal the dangers of belief-systems. This text in no way attempts to give endorsement to anti-Semitism.
<quoted text>
http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
Quotations from Mein Kampf
Volume 1, Chapter 1, In the House of My Parents
Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
Note: "Their sword will become our plow" appears to paraphrase Micah 4:3 about beating swords into ploughshares, but his tears of war more resembles Joel 3:9-10 "Beat your plowshares into swords."
I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal.
I thank Heaven that a portion of the memories of those days still remains with me. Woods and meadows were the battlefields on which the 'conflicts' which exist everywhere in life were decided.
There was a great scene in "American Dad" where Stan got wisked up to heaven, and there he was totally surprised to meet Adolph Hitler---who looked at Stan and said, "I'm as surprised as you are."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#693512 Feb 18, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded Redneck is a TROLL
Why do you waste time w that idiot?
I agree that the Redneck is an idiot.

But from where I sit, racists/misogynists/homophobes need to be pointed out for what they are.

He's a blatant one.

“How You Treat Me”

#693513 Feb 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you are nothing compared to me.
from grade school to college I was always an honor student.
I graduated high school with 4 academic awards and an honor
my parents went up stage to receive "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" award. they were awarded because garnered most of the awards in high school graduation.
from high school to college I was an academic scholar. I was always number one in class.
many times, I received a huge applause after I danced solo or sing.
I won 2 gay beauty contests in my 20s.
I witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011.
I usually work as a supervisor.
many people told me I look 20 years younger than my real age.
these are the things that makes you way below my level. you are not worth my time. and btw, I did not read your idiot post above. I have no time reading a retarded person's post.
You've posted this same bullshit, word for word, almost a dozen times. What did you do, write it all down and save it to hard disk, then copy it and paste it here?

Who are you trying to convince of this bullshit, us or YOURSELF??

You are not fooling anyone, numbskull.

“How You Treat Me”

#693514 Feb 18, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is just another branch of mythology, along with Strega, Greek, Roman, Celtic, Jewish and Muslim.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Yet yours is the only one that still offers blood sacrifices.
We don't offer blood sacrifices, you lying asshole. Not one tradition in the entire Pagan community demands blood, the way your jehovah did.

Obviously, you don't care to know that. You're just a lying piece of troll stool.

“How You Treat Me”

#693515 Feb 18, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>No, you aren't a liar.
You're just delusional, you're just real delusional.
You're like every other nutcase that's came through here that says a deity touched them, talked to them or that the deity performed a miracle - for them - but lets thousands of children across the face of the earth die from starvation everyday.
But in your case: "I saw two dry spots after it rained, god gave me a MIRACLE!"
All of the stories are the same; No, they didn't get a picture, no, they have no evidence at all, they don't know what it meant or can't say what it meant, they know it was a deity because, "they just know it was because they just know!, you know?"
Then they get irrationally upset when people don't accept the story, and go off the deep end and it always ends with something similar to:
"BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM AN IRRATIONAL NUTJOB!"
You're all like insanity on steroids, meth and a heroin addiction.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a retarded b***tch you are !!!
why do you say I am delusional ?
Because you are.
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>you fuck***tard !!! a delusional person is one who is diagnosed with that illness !!! why ? are you a doctor ? I don't think so !! you have a hard time finishing your high school or college because, you mind is always full of "when can I suck*** my boyfriend's c***ock again ?"
There's that christian love, compassion and moral superiority again. I love it!!

ROFLMAO@U!!!

“How You Treat Me”

#693516 Feb 18, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
their entirely imaginary friends ..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like Kaitlyn's "goddess"?
Like your god.

I don't threaten people with eternal damnation for not believing.

I've openly stated that the goddess is just a metaphor anyway, dumbass.

Your problem (one of thousands) is that you fixate on the myth and ignore the message behind it. That's why you're a jesus-sucking piece of troll stool.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#693517 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.
If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?
Maybe he wore a pair of those cheap novelty glasses with the bushy eyebrows and fake nose.
Please don't yell at me...

“How You Treat Me”

#693518 Feb 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What great flood?
The Noah flood? Didnít happen, geological and genetic evidence prove this and of course to total impossibilities of several aspects of the ark story help to confirm it.
There are far older indications in the form of cave painting, carvings etc. Formal structured writing did not develop until the Mesopotamian / Sumerian era.
Continental drift, The Himalayas are the result of the Indian an Asian continents colliding, the Indian content is still moving north and the Himalayas are growing by as much as 1cm a year
Plus the change in weather patterns. Example, what is now the Sahara desert was fertile green/wooded land only a few thousand years ago.
Ice ages? also can play a part in it.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> BS ChristineM! you know it, the Indian and Chinese cultures had all these elaborate drawings depicting this or that and yet you expect someone to believe they wouldn't put it on tablet? of course writing didn't develope until Ancient Sumeria, it was post flood. what about the aquatic life found high up basically around the globe? There are more cultures from around the globe, that mention a great flood, over 200 i think. now unless each one of them cultures experienced a flood of epic proportion in their area, one has to assume there was a global flood, simply because they would've had no contact to pass on or receive that story..
"..... one has to assume there was a global flood, simply because they would've had no contact to pass on or receive that story...."

Yep, you're a xtian.'Nuff said.

“How You Treat Me”

#693519 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Give us the complete quote ar ar.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
K
"The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that's left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity."
-Hitler
I don't see a reference here.

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

Hitler was a christian.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#693520 Feb 18, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he wore a pair of those cheap novelty glasses with the bushy eyebrows and fake nose.
Please don't yell at me...

“How You Treat Me”

#693521 Feb 18, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Christian. He was Catholic.
He stated so very, very clearly.
You lose. Again.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Was" being the key word.
Luci was a Christian.
IANS was a Christian.
By your description of Hitler, Luci and IANS *are* Christian.
Go figure.
Care to show us where Hitler renounced his christian faith?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#693522 Feb 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this yet you claimed to have posted it, which I did find rather pathetic of you.
Such blatant and obvious lies really do make you look stupid
I DID post it...here...obviously, moron, but I never claimed to be the author of it,'tard.

Too bad you are so insane that you have to make shyt up to feel good about yourself. Talk about pathetic.

“How You Treat Me”

#693523 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> BS ChristineM! you know it, the Indian and Chinese cultures had all these elaborate drawings depicting this or that and yet you expect someone to believe they wouldn't put it on tablet? of course writing didn't develope until Ancient Sumeria, it was post flood. what about the aquatic life found high up basically around the globe? There are more cultures from around the globe, that mention a great flood, over 200 i think. now unless each one of them cultures experienced a flood of epic proportion in their area, one has to assume there was a global flood, simply because they would've had no contact to pass on or receive that story..
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect people to believe what is proven and factual. If you donít then thatís your problem, not mine. There is no evidence for Chinese or Indian writing prior to around 2500 BC and without the evidence there is no evidence. That is not to say it never existed, that is saying there is no evidence.
Again what flood? There is no evidence for a great flood, the logistics and execution as described in the babble are impossible. I have explained the aquatic remnants that can be found high up. This is proven geologically but you are welcome to ignore that proof for belief that goddidt with magic. thatís faith and faith in the face of fact is no longer faith.
One has not to assume anything, one has to go with the facts and the facts disprove a global flood.
I agree with you that there was no global flood, but there is evidence of a lot of regional floods, which ancients of those times would have believed were global; but there is no evidence whatsoever of a global flood that today's xtians demand that we must believe in.

Fundies hate facts; they need simple explanations to satisfy their simple minds.

“How You Treat Me”

#693524 Feb 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
One cannot.
That's why I didn't say to ask the nonexistent...
<quoted text>
Oh ya, that's right.
I forgot about your belief that God is nonexistent.
I don't *believe* that there is no god; that makes no sense.

I *don't* believe that there *is* a god; that makes sense.

If your god exists, let's see the evidence of your god. Put up or shut up, right now.

Oh, wait; you don't have any, do you? Too bad for you.

“How You Treat Me”

#693525 Feb 18, 2014
Can't argue with that.
I think the more radical fringie xtian fundies hate the catholics, and therefore deny that they're christians (can't go hatin' on their bretheren, can they?), because of all the saints, the statues of Mary, and the fact that in recent years the Catholic Church has embraced evolution. They feel threatened because the Catholics seem, in some ways, to be more progressive.
People like Shorty "Waaasssuuup" and that ilk want to bring back the auto-da-fe.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno why, either.
They can't discount Catholics as Christians just because they disagree with Catholicism.
I know they try, but they're wrong.
Catholics are Christians just as Mormons are.
Don't tell me; tell *them.*

“How You Treat Me”

#693526 Feb 18, 2014

Not me! "Sin" is an acronym for "self-induced nonsense."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way you see it, I know.
No, that's just the way it is.

I wrote: Aphrodite & Dionysus are dancin' up a storm.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you, I'd probably ask you why you're trying to push your religion on me...
Just giving you a little taste of your own medicine. How do you like it?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you care to know the answer. I think you just want to be argumentative about it.
Pot/kettle

“How You Treat Me”

#693527 Feb 18, 2014
YTube wrote:
Most SHOCKING End Time Message -----
http://youtu.be/T6aJi4UPsYU
The world ended in 2001; the buybull said so.

Sorry you missed it.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693528 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. He got to mess job up good and proper. He had all the power and reported to the alleged god who couldn't do anything himself.
Then you haven't read Job or didn't understand what you were reading...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 590,468
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 271,371
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min razz58 2,410
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min Just Think 100,031
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,498
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 hr aryellmatarazzo 9
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr same boat 104
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Just Wondering 612,201
More from around the web