Prove there's a god.
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693667 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your mental retardation wasn't caused by the Flying Spaghetti Monster taking a huge dump on the entire damn Bible Belt, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
If all atheist are like you, then this world is doomed. The mere mention of the word retartded makes me crindge and I find it very offensive; shame on you as a representative of your cult. Hate is all I see coming from you, yet you claim to have answers?? No one will ever take you serious speaking is such a manner.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#693668 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Sheikh Mohamad Alarefe is a popular Saudi Arabian Islamic theologian and a professor at the King Saud University. A recent to his almost 8 million followers on his Twitter account
Good for him.

Katy Perry is #1 on the Twit. She's got over 50 million "followers"...

LMAO!

I don't understand why so many people waste time with things like the BookFace or the Twit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693669 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There is evidence of God.
Scrooge wrote:
No, there isn't!
Yes, there is!

You're a completely brainwashed mentally retarded Topix Atheist! cityboy athibot and should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself in an international forum, kid

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693670 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!

It's on the BookFace. It **MUST** be true!!

"Everything", though? Really? Did religion poison your breakfast today?
You really don't know much about history do you?

History is stuff that happened in the past, on Earth.

It's not opinion and you can't change it no matter how much you really really don't like it.

<quoted text>
A man of insight and courage
Giordano Bruno, philosopher and scientist, burnt at the stake 400 years ago
By Frank Gaglioti
16 February 2000
Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/02/brun-...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/822...
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693671 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't! There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities. In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth.
The historical evidence is also overwhelming. The biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your imaginary friends, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
Jesus began as a baby boy in Bethlehem and the historical evidence is overwhelming. If you think it is an insult to call me a red neck; you're wrong. You see, I am from WV and the term red neck is actually a badge of honor for coal miners who gave their life so you can turn your freaking lights on pal. Look up the orgin of the term. Although I am not a coal miner, I bleed coal here in my beautiful state and I honor all those who gave their life and would proudly wear a red bandana for the coal miners of the world. Look up the meaning boy before you think you are going to barade me with a term you have no idea where it came from and what ir REALLY means. Do not use your urban dictionary either.

http://www.wvculture.org/history/minewars.htm...

http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/reviews...
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693672 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buddy, it’s the only answers I have, you don’t like them? They don’t suite your opinion? That’s OK, do the good godbot and find someone else with answers that do suite your opinion. You can’t beat the feeling of self satisfaction and ego boost when some other godbot thinks the same was as you eh?
I seem to remember once when you first appeared on topix you claimed to be open minded and looking for answers. Seems that you lied.
Well you would describe it as hell and you have had a pretty good rant about it not agreeing with your version of religion.
Yes it’s afternoon so Kenyan tea, no milk, no sugar. This morning it was macchiato coffee, again no sugar. Oh yes and I have started making Yorkshire tea loaf at weekends, wonderful taste sensation.
You realize you answers are just opinions right? Just making sure because you seem to set in a mode here?? You do not have to agree with him/her or me, nor do we you but you just have an opinion all the same.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#693673 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How are all fossils transitional christine? they are fossilize as what they were, not at what they was becoming. more pronounced brow ridges, different species of course..yeah, i smell BS alright...I think you and your atheist belief are the ones ignoring the facts..How does about every law there is, go against evolution but you still wanna argue with it?
ISAIAH 40:22
"It is he who sits above
the sphere of the earth,
It's inhabitants like grasshoppers,
who stretches the heavens..
1600 hundred yrs or more before earth was proven round
notice, stretches the heavens
(expansion of space) before it was known also..
And the next one is slightly different and the next one is slightly different, each fossil is a transition between the previous and the next. It really does not matter what the goons at the discovery institute and creationb.com tell you

Nope not different species, you are the same species as the skull avatar, homo sapiens, the same species as 38,000 year old Cro-Magnon with the more pronounced ridges and much thicker skeletal structure. Or is it that you know better than qualified archaeologists, anthropologists, paleontologists, and osteologists. Yeah that must be it.

Which laws go against evolution? You make claims that you cannot back up with evidence yet you want people to believe you. There are no laws that go against evolution other than goddidit by magic and we all know magic is not real. There are however several independent and validated ways to prove evolution.

And

Daniel 4:10-11

Matthew 4:8:

Luke 4:5

Isaiah 11:12

Revelation 7:1

Jeremiah 16:19

Job 38:13

I am not well up on that many babbles, I only know the KJV and ESV properly. So I looked up your favourite Isaiah 40:22 on http://biblehub.com/isaiah/40-22.htm

And not one of 19 listed babbles states “sphere”. All state “circle” except the Douay-Rheims Bible which states “globe”

Please advise which babble your found sphere in – if you have the courage
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693674 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not opinion and you can't change it no matter how much you really really don't like it.
<quoted text>
By Frank Gaglioti
16 February 2000
Four centuries ago today, on February 16, 1600, the Roman Catholic Church executed Giordano Bruno, Italian philosopher and scientist, for the crime of heresy. He was taken from his cell in the early hours of the morning to the Piazza dei Fiori in Rome and burnt alive at the stake. To the last, the Church authorities were fearful of the ideas of a man who was known throughout Europe as a bold and brilliant thinker. In a peculiar twist to the gruesome affair, the executioners were ordered to tie his tongue so that he would be unable to address those gathered.
<quoted text>
Wow, I love it when this happens... Hstory is fact?? You cannot change it you claim? Actually, history is the re-telling of an event from the past based on the perception of the person either their or passed on. Duh, you say it is fact! But, history is actually how we view something of the past is largely due to our own past and present experiences. Things that have happened and are happening in current events effect what historians chose to write about and how they will interpret past events. And since current events are always changing as time marches on, so do the interpretations and perspectives of historians. Which means it does change and therefore is an opinion in many ways. Some things are basic facts such as dates, but many times they are called into question, but most of history changes as perceptions change so yeah, what you just said is just your story; an opinion :) Anyone with a history background would know this to be true my friend.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693675 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Still no proof of any god whatsoever having existed, however, we have plenty of evidence to prove the ever present existence of religious liars, lunatics and trolls.
what are you saying that ain't true of yourself and others on here?

#693676 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he did, it showed it last night on that show, no animal can cross breed outta it's genetic make-up, no rabbit can breed with a dog, but they can breed in the different varieties of rabbit same body plan, the laws of genetics goes against evolution, symbiotic( system reliant on system) all kinds of laws that say evolution is mathematically impossible..
Who did? You still have not provided a program or presenter name

What laws? The laws of magic? The laws of goddunit with a zappo gun? The laws of you think that’s how it must be so that’s the way it is?

Unless you can provide citations for your BS then what you have is BS.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693677 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I love it when this happens... Hstory is fact?? You cannot change it you claim? Actually, history is the re-telling of an event from the past based on the perception of the person either their or passed on. Duh, you say it is fact! But, history is actually how we view something of the past is largely due to our own past and present experiences. Things that have happened and are happening in current events effect what historians chose to write about and how they will interpret past events. And since current events are always changing as time marches on, so do the interpretations and perspectives of historians. Which means it does change and therefore is an opinion in many ways. Some things are basic facts such as dates, but many times they are called into question, but most of history changes as perceptions change so yeah, what you just said is just your story; an opinion :) Anyone with a history background would know this to be true my friend.
"Deja poo: the feeling that you've heard this crap before."

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693678 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>what are you saying that ain't true of yourself and others on here?
I'm not religious.

Yawn.
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693679 Feb 19, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your mental retardation wasn't caused by the Flying Spaghetti Monster taking a huge dump on the entire damn Bible Belt, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
You do know it says you are from Arizona right? Isn't that the place they are investigating Red Neck Day?? You do realize it is a southern state even though it lies west??

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693680 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Who did? You still have not provided a program or presenter name

What laws? The laws of magic? The laws of goddunit with a zappo gun? The laws of you think that’s how it must be so that’s the way it is?

Unless you can provide citations for your BS then what you have is BS.
I think it's fairly evident that irecknso/pusherman is a creepy troll.

BS goes with the territory.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693681 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
By Frank Gaglioti
16 February 2000
<quoted text>
WTF does this have to do with what you said? You said "religion poisons everything" then linked to the BookFace for your evidence. Now you post one incident.

One incident isn't "everything", darlin.

#693682 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Again, you are relying on a scientific explanation of what God can do. Yes, we believe by faith just as you disbelieve by faith. For nothing is impossible with God. You want a science book to explain what you think cannot happen or did not happen in a world “we” feel God reigns over. In a place God can do the impossible; that why it is amazing to believers. People live miraculous lives every day and fight when all should be lost; do you question this? Even modern science is “stumped” by the world and many times there is just not an explanation. That my friend is something you have to agree on!! I have yet to see a scientific law explain away God or the idea of a creator. Science is a how and cannot eliminate a who :)
No I am relying on falsifiable, proven, verifiable information and not a Bronze Age myth invented by slaves escaped from a sun worshipper.

No again, I believe fact, there is no faith involved

Nothing is impossible with magic but magic is impossible

Modern science is not stumped by the world, godbots are stumped by the world and unfortunately they all tend to believe that everyone is as thick as they are.

So if there is no current explanation which is best? Do you say “I don’t know the explanation so I guess my god did it with magic” or is it more human to say “I don’t know the explanation so perhaps I can try to find out”

Science does not generally get involved with bronze age guesswork however E=MC^2 proves that no god as described in KJV revelation 19:6 can exist in this universe at the same time as you

There are actually 27 different theories that I know of how the universe was created, each one is mathematically valid and at least one explains the three anomalies that can be observed in our universe. You will not that there is no god involved or required in any of them

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693683 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And the next one is slightly different and the next one is slightly different, each fossil is a transition between the previous and the next. It really does not matter what the goons at the discovery institute and creationb.com tell you
Nope not different species, you are the same species as the skull avatar, homo sapiens, the same species as 38,000 year old Cro-Magnon with the more pronounced ridges and much thicker skeletal structure. Or is it that you know better than qualified archaeologists, anthropologists, paleontologists, and osteologists. Yeah that must be it.
Which laws go against evolution? You make claims that you cannot back up with evidence yet you want people to believe you. There are no laws that go against evolution other than goddidit by magic and we all know magic is not real. There are however several independent and validated ways to prove evolution.
And
Daniel 4:10-11
Matthew 4:8:
Luke 4:5
Isaiah 11:12
Revelation 7:1
Jeremiah 16:19
Job 38:13
I am not well up on that many babbles, I only know the KJV and ESV properly. So I looked up your favourite Isaiah 40:22 on http://biblehub.com/isaiah/40-22.htm
And not one of 19 listed babbles states “sphere”. All state “circle” except the Douay-Rheims Bible which states “globe”
Please advise which babble your found sphere in – if you have the courage
globe is same as sphere but it's the old Hebrew translation, either way it's there..

#693684 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You realize you answers are just opinions right? Just making sure because you seem to set in a mode here?? You do not have to agree with him/her or me, nor do we you but you just have an opinion all the same.
Nope I know they are not opinions I know that they are falsifiably proven facts.

Unlike your goddunit wiv magic

Can I take it that you have not been on topix very long because you are rabbiting the same BS that al newby godbots rabbit and some not so new too.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693685 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>WTF does this have to do with what you said? You said "religion poisons everything" then linked to the BookFace for your evidence. Now you post one incident.

One incident isn't "everything", darlin.
Oh I've posted many "incidents", you know it and I will post many more, I just like the fb page title and the History is spot on.

Or are you going to deny that christians burned people alive?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693686 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
E=MC^2 proves that no god as described in KJV revelation 19:6 can exist in this universe
LMAO!

Have you conducted any peer reviewed scientific studies on God to validate your guess?

Has anyone?
There are actually 27 different theories that I know of how the universe was created, each one is mathematically valid
Ahahahahahaaaaa!!!

"each one is mathematically valid"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Vikingisinthecloset 56,097
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 106,055
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 17 min Doctor REALITY 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min WasteWater 2,295
the REAL Hillary PROBLEM: Vince Foster 42 min Doctor REALITY 1
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 47 min Doctor REALITY 37
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 649,836
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web