Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693623 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, so why are you making such stupid statements that it should exist because you believe it should exist? The evidence does not exist, and until any evidence is found then end of story.
Again, what flood. It seems that I am going to have to go through the evidence and reasons why it is known that noahs flood did not happen, this list is not complete by a long way but it can be verified.
1. Remember that stuff that you are quite happy to convict a felon with 100% certainty of guilt? It’s called DNA and there is no argument that DNA shows a direct line to Y chromosome Adam and mitochondrial Eve. If such a flood had occurred then the DNA would not show direct dependence. Also not that Ydna Adam and Mdna Eve lived several thousand years apart, a flood as described would show the DNA lines starting at the same time.
2 The Geological evidence, geological column does not show any evidence of such a worldwide event. It does show worldwide evidence of volcanic action and it does show worldwide evidence of meteor impact. It does show evidence of local flood events at different times but nowhere does it show evidence of world wide flood event.
3 I once calculate the amount of water required to cover the earth to above the highest mount as specified in the babble (I am not the only one to do this). And it is somewhere around 80 million times more than has actually ever existed on earth. It would also require more than about 150,000 times the average daily rainfall, every single day for about a year.
4 Even with today’s technology it is completely impossible to build a wooden vessel of the size indicated in the babble.
5 The Americas and Austrilasia were unknown so how did Noah collect those animals
6 The seas have never been diluted to the extent of 80 million to 1
7 Sea creatures could not survive in such dilute conditions, yet they have survived.
8 Where were the seven blue whales stored?
9 Where was the food (some requiring special diets) for around 80 million animals stored?,
10 How were climatic conditions required for different species controlled in the Ark?
11 Who did the mucking out of 80 million animals?
It has everything to do with faith and nothing to do with reality, nothing to do with evidence and nothing to do with fact. You may believe whatever you want to believe but what you believe is faith. Only when you can provide physical, falsifiable evidence does it become fact and at that point your faith is gone.
And I see you have a propensity for cherry picking, his entire quote was “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
He also said “Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.”
And “It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it”
Einstein also said it made him upset that people were applying E=MC2 to proving that God couldn't exist cause it was clearly not the case. that shows that y'all twist shyt, as much as anyone, to your favor, or at least you think it does. the genetic lineage of animals means they could breed different variations of that species with same body plan, so the numbers your throwing out there would be greatly reduced just by that..I don't believe it to be anything other than a thought christine, just as anyone else..

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#693624 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The limited intellect of the Topix Atheist! is not "the whole world".
There is considerably more evidence than just the word of a topix poster. You have been shown some of this evidence and guess what? You ignored it.

Location hidden

#693625 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Those I follow?
Cast a spell?
Do tell me all about myself.
You're not a christian?
Bu!!sh!t.
No one has to agree with me you simpleton and you don't get to tell me what I can and cannot say on a public forum. Don't like my posts? Don't read them.
There you go calling me a simpleton, like your better. point proven. I don't think i was telling you what to write or not write, you just wanna cast blame for problems you brought on yourself, here.(Handing you a bottle)

#693626 Feb 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I DID post it...here...obviously, moron, but I never claimed to be the author of it,'tard.
Too bad you are so insane that you have to make shyt up to feel good about yourself. Talk about pathetic.
Nope. Maybe you linked to it, I don’t really know or care but you wrote that you had “posted” it. There is a considerable difference between trying to deceive and fact.

You wrote that you “posted” it. This was not true, therefore it was a lie. It really does not matter how much you try to wriggle out of it, you were caught in a lie. Now be a good little godbot and admit that you were caught out. Oh wait a moment, admitting fault is not something that godbots do is it?

Location hidden

#693627 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you science is guesswork that can be falsified as opposed to religious guesswork that can’t. The bronze age guess of “Doh!, I don’t know so it must be my god what done it with magic” does not hold in this age of science and technology.
The obvious to you is not necessarily obvious to someone else. It only becomes reality with evidence. Without evidence your obvious guesses are just that, guesses.
Example, there is a gravestone on display at Bingerbruck in Germany. That of one Julius Pantera, a Roman soldier of Greek decent. I know from actually seeing the stone, plus the Roman military archives, several independent commentaries that Julius Pantera was the father of Yesua ben Pantera, a terrorist crucified for his crimes. There are several other confirmatory documents including Josephus the Historian, Emperor Titus, and that of a guy named Saulus, you know him as St Paul. These documents indicate that you know this terrorist as Jesus Christ. The evidence exists but to you it is not obvious.
The ancient Egyptians worshipped the snake goddess in various forms. Wadjet was a protector. Amunet was the goddess of air, Kauket represented the unknown. They, the ancient Egyptians had a totally different concept of the underworld to the hell of christianity, that you get your jollies over. The underworld was not a bad/evil place but an unknown place where the dead resided. An extension of ancestor worship that has existed from at least 120,000 years until you interfering godbots condemned it less than 2000 years ago. You have distorted the underworld to become hell for no other reason than to discredit other religions.
How the Hebrews bastardised that belief is obvious to anyone who knows anything other than biblical rhetoric about the period.
The snake in the garden of eden is also BS. What garden of eden? Y Adam MDNA and Eve are truly known to exist. It is also known that they lived several thousand years apart so unless one was seriously into necrophilia and magic actually can happen then the story is hogwash.
Please not that the great deceivers are the christians, indoctrinated to lie for their god from childhood. They worship the bronze age desert myth of a group of escaped slaves and goat herders with no evidence to back you up and a terrorist who you lie for. You faith is a stinking pit of lies. At least the ancient Egyptians had the excuse that they knew no better. You have no such excuse for deliberate ignorance.
I saw on a program last night where some scientist were saying the numbers were astronomical for evolution. like over 10 to the 50th power, and they said anything over that is basically impossible, which evolution was/is.. Another one of quantum physics said that Elvis was probably alive in another dimension! what about them dinosaurs they found with unfossilized flesh and blood cells, after 80 million yrs? why, outta the whole fossil record aren't there just one transitional fossil?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693628 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>There you go calling me a simpleton, like your better. point proven. I don't think i was telling you what to write or not write, you just wanna cast blame for problems you brought on yourself, here.(Handing you a bottle)
I don't drink nor am I a sheep.

You don't have a point, you have assumptions.

Just like every other christian troll here.

You don't get to "translate" my words to suit yourself like y'all do with your book of lies.

Well, you can try but it really does make you look like a simpleton to all that can read what I actually write.

"Bored now."

Willow.

Powell, TN

#693629 Feb 19, 2014
Ok heres something, prove that we are made from atoms, prove that humans are made by cells. Prove that there are living micro bacteria living. You cant can you unless yoy have some kind of theory or some kind of machine to prove it, but yet we all beleive its there. It like God, evan tho we dont see it or have proof, we still beleive until some kind of technology cones and proves us, did ever thing technology might just be stupid? But hayy every one had there opinion. For me God is more of heart wsrming feeling. Like love or faith.

#693630 Feb 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> BS ChristineM! you know it, the Indian and Chinese cultures had all these elaborate drawings depicting this or that and yet you expect someone to believe they wouldn't put it on tablet? of course writing didn't develope until Ancient Sumeria, it was post flood. what about the aquatic life found high up basically around the globe? There are more cultures from around the globe, that mention a great flood, over 200 i think. now unless each one of them cultures experienced a flood of epic proportion in their area, one has to assume there was a global flood, simply because they would've had no contact to pass on or receive that story..
<quoted text>
I agree with you that there was no global flood, but there is evidence of a lot of regional floods, which ancients of those times would have believed were global; but there is no evidence whatsoever of a global flood that today's xtians demand that we must believe in.
Fundies hate facts; they need simple explanations to satisfy their simple minds.
This is fact, There is no evidence of global flood, there is global evidence of meteor strikes and of volcanic eruption. Such evidence of geological events does exist and can be seen. There is evidence of local floods and again the evidence can be seen but no evidence of global flood.

They find it easier to say “doh I don’t know so I guess it must be my god what did it with magic” rather than either accept the factual/proven explanation or say “doh I don’t know so I should learn”

Location hidden

#693631 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink nor am I a sheep.
You don't have a point, you have assumptions.
Just like every other christian troll here.
You don't get to "translate" my words to suit yourself like y'all do with your book of lies.
Well, you can try but it really does make you look like a simpleton to all that can read what I actually write.
"Bored now."
Willow.
I don't drink nor am i a sheep either, you don't have a point either, only assumptions, just like every other atheist on here. I read what you write just fine, i like reading your post but you cast blame on everyone and everything but poor pitiful me Luci..

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#693632 Feb 19, 2014
Lynn2012 wrote:
Ok heres something, prove that we are made from atoms, prove that humans are made by cells. Prove that there are living micro bacteria living. You cant can you unless yoy have some kind of theory or some kind of machine to prove it, but yet we all beleive its there. It like God, evan tho we dont see it or have proof, we still beleive until some kind of technology cones and proves us, did ever thing technology might just be stupid? But hayy every one had there opinion. For me God is more of heart wsrming feeling. Like love or faith.
Yikes.

Change that: double yikes.

#693633 Feb 19, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was pretty good with mythology. He might have been a pretty devout Xian, but he knew all about the Greek and Roman deities.
So could anyone be, if they're willing to do the research. That's much easier, with the 'net.
At the moment, I've been studying Babylonian mythology. In The Descent of Inanna; the goddess spent 3 days in the Underworld, impaled on a meathook. Sounds a little like the story they're going to tell us again in a couple of months @ Easter.
Mythology is a wonderful thing, there are some wonderful stories, and some horrific ones. But you should always realise it is myth and not fact

This is my whole problem with godbots, the information is out there, easy to access and to verify but they are unwilling access it because it will shatter their faith in bronze age mythology.

Personally I would far rather understand a few facts of reality than throw my faith to a the stories of a genocidal child killer.

#693634 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> BS! they worshiped the underworld, don't play that dumb shyt with me..i use no more excuses than y'all do defending your opinion.. they was feeding evil with human sacrifice. you used to like me? well wasn't i blessed.. like that is some honor. puhleezzz!!
So what, the Egyptian underworld was not your hell but their version of heaven, Just as the Romans considered their underworld to be the place for the dead to rest. Different religions, different beliefs

Just because you have a a god given downer of something you don’t even understand is no ones problem but your own.

Ignorance is not an excuse

Yes used to, no longer I have no tolerance for deliberately ignorant morons

P/S. you have not yet asked for chapter and verse from the babble that shows your god to be a genocidal child killing apologist for rape and slavery so I assume that you know exactly what I am talking about.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#693635 Feb 19, 2014
Alona Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Prove there isn't one. You must live by faith otherwise, you will be eternally confused. Don't do that to yourself.
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god ever existed.

Glad to help.

#693636 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Einstein also said it made him upset that people were applying E=MC2 to proving that God couldn't exist cause it was clearly not the case. that shows that y'all twist shyt, as much as anyone, to your favor, or at least you think it does. the genetic lineage of animals means they could breed different variations of that species with same body plan, so the numbers your throwing out there would be greatly reduced just by that..I don't believe it to be anything other than a thought christine, just as anyone else..
No he didn’t don’t lie, even when lying for your god it’s still a lie. I though christian who lied went to the underworld you call hell? Or is it like Islam when it’s ok if you are lying for your god?

There are not many animals that can cross breed and they must be of the same genetic stock. Are you really this ignorant of biology?

Honey we are talking about 4000 years or so, no more, probably considerably less. If all but 2 of each animal (plus seven of the eatable ones) plus a handful of humans were all that was left after you gods mass genocide then genetics would be considerably different than it is today.

Just grow up and accept the fact that the same DNA that you are happy to commit a suspected murderer to execution is the DNA that proves you wrong.

Please advise why you accept that evidence when it suites you but not when it doesn’t?

#693637 Feb 19, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I saw on a program last night where some scientist were saying the numbers were astronomical for evolution. like over 10 to the 50th power, and they said anything over that is basically impossible, which evolution was/is.. Another one of quantum physics said that Elvis was probably alive in another dimension! what about them dinosaurs they found with unfossilized flesh and blood cells, after 80 million yrs? why, outta the whole fossil record aren't there just one transitional fossil?
Which program? Which scientist? Do you actually expect anyone to believe you are or are you lying again for the sake of lying?

The dinosaur DNA has been adequately explained, look at google scholar and exert yourself by doing a search, you never know you may even learn something. As has the aquatic fossils found in mountain ranges as has the stupid flood story. No ones problem but your own that you choose to ignore the factual information and instead opt for the unsubstantiated discovery instate and creation.com BS.

All fossils are transitional. Why do godbots insist on lies to make there BS points?

See the skull in my avatar, it is there for a reason it is the skull of late cro-magnon man and it is transitional.

The stage before had more pronounced brow ridges and a thicker skeletal structure, the stage after was you without brow ridges (perhaps) and a more delicate skeletal structure..

The very reason it is there is to prove such lying BS that there are no transitional fossils 100% wrong. You are of course welcome to accept of deny the fact, entirely up to you, it is you education that s suffering, not mine.

#693638 Feb 19, 2014
Lynn2012 wrote:
Easy, it’s called science, just because you don’t understand biology or genetics or chemistry or particle physics it does not mean that god did it by magic, it just means your education is lacking.

The thing is that if such technology does come along and prove a god exists then your belief, your faith is out of the window because it is no longer faith but fact.

Where would your faith be then?

Location hidden

#693639 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, the Egyptian underworld was not your hell but their version of heaven, Just as the Romans considered their underworld to be the place for the dead to rest. Different religions, different beliefs
Just because you have a a god given downer of something you don’t even understand is no ones problem but your own.
Ignorance is not an excuse
Yes used to, no longer I have no tolerance for deliberately ignorant morons
P/S. you have not yet asked for chapter and verse from the babble that shows your god to be a genocidal child killing apologist for rape and slavery so I assume that you know exactly what I am talking about.
Yes i know what you're talking about, hence the cultures names i gave to you yesterday and the reason for it,, you're explanation doesn't answer anything any better than anyone else christine, you sure like to think so anyway only shutting your eyes to the obvious, well, i guess you'll be drinking your tea at the shire yourself then huh? Of course it was their version of Heaven, when you worship the underworld, how else would you describe it?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693640 Feb 19, 2014
Religion poisons everything.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#693641 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which program? Which scientist? Do you actually expect anyone to believe you are or are you lying again for the sake of lying?
The dinosaur DNA has been adequately explained, look at google scholar and exert yourself by doing a search, you never know you may even learn something. As has the aquatic fossils found in mountain ranges as has the stupid flood story. No ones problem but your own that you choose to ignore the factual information and instead opt for the unsubstantiated discovery instate and creation.com BS.
All fossils are transitional. Why do godbots insist on lies to make there BS points?
See the skull in my avatar, it is there for a reason it is the skull of late cro-magnon man and it is transitional.
The stage before had more pronounced brow ridges and a thicker skeletal structure, the stage after was you without brow ridges (perhaps) and a more delicate skeletal structure..
The very reason it is there is to prove such lying BS that there are no transitional fossils 100% wrong. You are of course welcome to accept of deny the fact, entirely up to you, it is you education that s suffering, not mine.
How are all fossils transitional christine? they are fossilize as what they were, not at what they was becoming. more pronounced brow ridges, different species of course..yeah, i smell BS alright...I think you and your atheist belief are the ones ignoring the facts..How does about every law there is, go against evolution but you still wanna argue with it?

ISAIAH 40:22

"It is he who sits above
the sphere of the earth,
It's inhabitants like grasshoppers,
who stretches the heavens..

1600 hundred yrs or more before earth was proven round

notice, stretches the heavens
(expansion of space) before it was known also..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693643 Feb 19, 2014
Religion poisons everything.

<quoted text>
Sheikh Mohamad Alarefe is a popular Saudi Arabian Islamic theologian and a professor at the King Saud University. A recent “tweet” to his almost 8 million followers on his Twitter account stated:“Circumcision [FGM] is a noble act to do to women. There’s nothing wrong with doing it. Some religious scholars have issued fatwas that it’s not allowed because many that perform the circumcision cut too much and they cause damage to the woman.”

FGM is a brutal procedure involves the cutting out of all or part of the external female genitalia, oftentimes used as a rite of passage or a precursor to marriage. The practice is normally carried out on young girls just before or after the onset of puberty, but is also performed on newborn babies and older girls. Most cutting is done by a village lay person with improvised equipment and unsterile conditions.

The procedure serves no medical purpose and is known to cause complications such as severe bleeding, problems urinating, cysts, infections (including HIV/AIDS), pain and difficulty during sexual relations, infertility as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths.
<quoted text>

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/eminent-saud...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Thinking 49,008
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min CHURCHINGALING 646,717
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,726
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,702
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 2 hr gaurav 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,635
More from around the web