Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693639 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, the Egyptian underworld was not your hell but their version of heaven, Just as the Romans considered their underworld to be the place for the dead to rest. Different religions, different beliefs
Just because you have a a god given downer of something you don’t even understand is no ones problem but your own.
Ignorance is not an excuse
Yes used to, no longer I have no tolerance for deliberately ignorant morons
P/S. you have not yet asked for chapter and verse from the babble that shows your god to be a genocidal child killing apologist for rape and slavery so I assume that you know exactly what I am talking about.
Yes i know what you're talking about, hence the cultures names i gave to you yesterday and the reason for it,, you're explanation doesn't answer anything any better than anyone else christine, you sure like to think so anyway only shutting your eyes to the obvious, well, i guess you'll be drinking your tea at the shire yourself then huh? Of course it was their version of Heaven, when you worship the underworld, how else would you describe it?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693640 Feb 19, 2014
Religion poisons everything.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#693641 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which program? Which scientist? Do you actually expect anyone to believe you are or are you lying again for the sake of lying?
The dinosaur DNA has been adequately explained, look at google scholar and exert yourself by doing a search, you never know you may even learn something. As has the aquatic fossils found in mountain ranges as has the stupid flood story. No ones problem but your own that you choose to ignore the factual information and instead opt for the unsubstantiated discovery instate and creation.com BS.
All fossils are transitional. Why do godbots insist on lies to make there BS points?
See the skull in my avatar, it is there for a reason it is the skull of late cro-magnon man and it is transitional.
The stage before had more pronounced brow ridges and a thicker skeletal structure, the stage after was you without brow ridges (perhaps) and a more delicate skeletal structure..
The very reason it is there is to prove such lying BS that there are no transitional fossils 100% wrong. You are of course welcome to accept of deny the fact, entirely up to you, it is you education that s suffering, not mine.
How are all fossils transitional christine? they are fossilize as what they were, not at what they was becoming. more pronounced brow ridges, different species of course..yeah, i smell BS alright...I think you and your atheist belief are the ones ignoring the facts..How does about every law there is, go against evolution but you still wanna argue with it?

ISAIAH 40:22

"It is he who sits above
the sphere of the earth,
It's inhabitants like grasshoppers,
who stretches the heavens..

1600 hundred yrs or more before earth was proven round

notice, stretches the heavens
(expansion of space) before it was known also..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693643 Feb 19, 2014
Religion poisons everything.

<quoted text>
Sheikh Mohamad Alarefe is a popular Saudi Arabian Islamic theologian and a professor at the King Saud University. A recent “tweet” to his almost 8 million followers on his Twitter account stated:“Circumcision [FGM] is a noble act to do to women. There’s nothing wrong with doing it. Some religious scholars have issued fatwas that it’s not allowed because many that perform the circumcision cut too much and they cause damage to the woman.”

FGM is a brutal procedure involves the cutting out of all or part of the external female genitalia, oftentimes used as a rite of passage or a precursor to marriage. The practice is normally carried out on young girls just before or after the onset of puberty, but is also performed on newborn babies and older girls. Most cutting is done by a village lay person with improvised equipment and unsterile conditions.

The procedure serves no medical purpose and is known to cause complications such as severe bleeding, problems urinating, cysts, infections (including HIV/AIDS), pain and difficulty during sexual relations, infertility as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths.
<quoted text>

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/eminent-saud...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#693644 Feb 19, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I don't see a reference here.
"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933
Hitler was a christian.
Oh, God.... Another friggin political speech?!

That proves nothing, except that he was a good panderer.

"I am not a crook." -President Richard Nixon. I guess that means he REALLY wasn't a crook...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -President Bill Clinton. I guess that REALLY means he didn't have sexual relations with that woman....

"Read my lips; No new taxes!" -President George Bush. I guess that REALLY means he will not raise taxes if elected, huh?

"If you like your doctor, you can keep him." -President Barrack Obama. I guess that REALLY means you can keep your doctor and the gub'ment won't interfere, huh?

Y'all can't admit that political speeches are meaningless, can you?

Location hidden

#693645 Feb 19, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn’t don’t lie, even when lying for your god it’s still a lie. I though christian who lied went to the underworld you call hell? Or is it like Islam when it’s ok if you are lying for your god?
There are not many animals that can cross breed and they must be of the same genetic stock. Are you really this ignorant of biology?
Honey we are talking about 4000 years or so, no more, probably considerably less. If all but 2 of each animal (plus seven of the eatable ones) plus a handful of humans were all that was left after you gods mass genocide then genetics would be considerably different than it is today.
Just grow up and accept the fact that the same DNA that you are happy to commit a suspected murderer to execution is the DNA that proves you wrong.
Please advise why you accept that evidence when it suites you but not when it doesn’t?
Yes he did, it showed it last night on that show, no animal can cross breed outta it's genetic make-up, no rabbit can breed with a dog, but they can breed in the different varieties of rabbit same body plan, the laws of genetics goes against evolution, symbiotic( system reliant on system) all kinds of laws that say evolution is mathematically impossible..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693646 Feb 19, 2014
Care to show us where Hitler renounced his christian faith?
Yes.

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew." -Hitler, July, 1941

"Pure Christianity— the Christianity of the catacombs— is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind. It is merely whole hearted Bolshevism, under a tinsel of metaphysics." -Hitler, December, 1941

No Christian would utter those words.

Now what do you have? More political speeches?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693647 Feb 19, 2014
I don't *believe* that there is no god; that makes no sense.
I *don't* believe that there *is* a god; that makes sense.
If your god exists, let's see the evidence of your god. Put up or shut up, right now.
Oh, wait; you don't have any, do you? Too bad for you.
Yes, I understand your beliefs.

There is evidence of God. Unfortunately, it's not evidence that I posses, only God does.

Ask Him.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693648 Feb 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Hitler stated repeatedly in writings and speeches and conversations with others that he was a Catholic and a Christian.

According to you, Hitler wasn't a Christian and no one is allowed to use Hitler's own writings or speeches or conversations to say otherwise.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's not what I'm saying at all.
It's exactly what you're saying.
No, it isn't.

I'm saying that political speeches are not a good means of determining a person's character or beliefs.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693649 Feb 19, 2014
Alona Israel wrote:
Prove there isn't one.
Prove your mental retardation wasn't caused by the Flying Spaghetti Monster taking a huge dump on the entire damn Bible Belt, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!
Susie_PEACE

Kenova, WV

#693650 Feb 19, 2014
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
I cannot comprehend why nor how atheist claim to have all this proof God does not exist and you lampoon those who have faith in something greater than we are. You actually decry those with faith, yet you fail to realize you’re actually banking on a different kind of faith; the faith you are correct in your own assumptions without proof. You spout out all this hate and science text book hypothesis like it is the golden word of veracity; however, your claim cannot be proven any more than I can prove in my God. I know there is a God above who gave his son Jesus Christ for me; moreover, I don’t need a scientific explanation. I can feel God all around me and I know who Jesus is. You think it takes a certain amount of idiocy to believe in God and I think it takes a certain amount of foolish to disbelieve; this my friend is called a conundrum. Yet you guys will still keep on; day after day; year after year. I waltz back in every now and then just to be refreshed. I see nothing has changed.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693651 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew." -Hitler, July, 1941

"Pure Christianity— the Christianity of the catacombs— is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind. It is merely whole hearted Bolshevism, under a tinsel of metaphysics." -Hitler, December, 1941

No Christian would utter those words.

Now what do you have? More political speeches?
Hm.

So, do you consider Martin Luther to have been a non christian politician as well?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693652 Feb 19, 2014
Lynn2012 wrote:
Ok heres something, prove that we are made from atoms, prove that humans are made by cells. Prove that there are living micro bacteria living. You cant can you unless yoy have some kind of theory or some kind of machine to prove it, but yet we all beleive its there. It like God, evan tho we dont see it or have proof, we still beleive until some kind of technology cones and proves us, did ever thing technology might just be stupid? But hayy every one had there opinion. For me God is more of heart wsrming feeling. Like love or faith.
The complete and utter stupidity of religiously retarded redneck bitches never ceases to amaze. Scientific hypotheses are guesses based on observations. Scientific theories are proven and verified scientific hypotheses. There's never been any observations in support of supernatural deities. You're a f*cking moron!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693653 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Naw man, that's Kait.
She's got some funky fetish about sticking things up buttholes.
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's an unusual fixation for a female....ain't it?
That seems like a strange fetish for either gender....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693654 Feb 19, 2014
Still no proof of any god whatsoever having existed, however, we have plenty of evidence to prove the ever present existence of religious liars, lunatics and trolls.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693655 Feb 19, 2014
Okay, so tell us all how you know when Hitler was lying and when he was telling the truth.
Go.
It's pretty damn simple. When a guy that needs Christian votes to get elected gets up on stage and proclaims his Christianity then turn around and slams Christian values and murders Christians, it's obvious that he only pretended his Christianity to get elected.

Why do you think there's very little Christian pandering after Hitler's rise to power? A: He already had the votes, he didn't need to pretend any more.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693656 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There is evidence of God.
No, there isn't! You're a completely brainwashed mentally retarded Christian redneck godbot and should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to make a complete ass of yourself in an international forum, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693657 Feb 19, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

All you Topix Atheists! keep bringing up is Hitler's friggin speeches.
Got anything substantial or will you simply believe the politician?
You do when it serves *your* purposes.
Oh.

You just unwittingly admitted that quoting Hitler's political speeches as proof of his Christianity serves *your* purpose.

Imagine that.

I'm not shocked, though. I already knew it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#693658 Feb 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Exposing the evils of your religion is one of my hobbies and it seems like trolling Atheists on your employer's dime, is yours.
"I'm here as a public service."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's "pubic service", Luci.....
That's what she said!
No it isn't.

Read.

And quit screaming at me, woman.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693659 Feb 19, 2014
Susie_PEACE wrote:
I know there is a God above who gave his son Jesus Christ for me
No, you don't! There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities. In fact, all of the scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth.

The historical evidence is also overwhelming. The biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth then became an object of worship. Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your imaginary friends, you religiously retarded redneck bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 min PoliciaFederal 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 667,755
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Rider on the Storm 92,611
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,035
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 183,621
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemales son 286,022
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr dolarsbill 19,322
More from around the web