“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#693367 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I responded to your post just to let you know how retarded you are. the only talent you have is s***ucking black c****ocks. c***ocksucker !!!
Zealots...

hahaahaaa

Maybe you should talk to your invisible disembodied magical super brain and it'll tell you how to not seem so delusional.

Yeah, do that, now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#693368 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>please be silent !! put that huge dil****do in your mouth right now and keep quiet !!

do not speak. just listen.

your role here on earth is to listen to people with intelligence like me. ok ?

so please, do your role here on earth as a listener. nothing more. just listen and be silent. you are not mentally gifted just like me. ok ? so be silent.
This reminds me of you

http://youtu.be/l3WPKznFvfk
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#693369 Feb 17, 2014
you are so talkative. read this to stay silent.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/what-do-mouth-...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#693370 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and it defends it vehemently!
"How dare you suggest I stop lying!"
Meh.
And if YOU couldn't lie you would, literally, be mute.

Location hidden

#693371 Feb 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And if YOU couldn't lie you would, literally, be mute.
Show a lie from me. Go on.

Location hidden

#693372 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Um, how do you "remove" someone's "ability to lie"?
lmao
Harris has suggested drugs, genetic manipulation and even surgery to remove the ability.

One interviewer refers to some of earlier suggestions in this...

http://www.salon.com/2010/10/17/sam_harris_in...

...article where Harris talks about being "careful" with the attempt at doing it genetically and plays down any "enforcement" of it.

Harris has delusions of grandeur, believing his "cure" for the human condition is the best and not in the least barbaric in spite of how physically invasive each of his cures are.

Location hidden

#693373 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi from 10 days ago :)
I still don't get it, likely I never will.
As a straight man, I like women. Women that act like women, not women that act like men.
I don't understand the way gay men like feminine men, it makes no sense. Either you like dudes or you like chicks.
It's part of the pathology of "gay".

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#693374 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
I see you're deluded again. Your pastime doesn't interest me.

Location hidden

#693375 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?

Do you see human acting like animals and licking their butts clean?
Ahem...gays do.

Location hidden

#693376 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:

Since it didn't work for you, I'll pass.

http://youtu.be/TqlntkL9zDY

Location hidden

#693377 Feb 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it is, he/she/it has real problems with women. Perhaps his/her/its mom made him/her/it dress in pink tutus and high heels as a child.
I still wear tutus, but I prefer lavender...

http://spurst.com/clothing/rave-wear/bright-n...

or pearly peach...with platform heels.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#693378 Feb 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Murray.
:-)

Location hidden

#693379 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave paintings.....
That would be writing, my dear. Writing for their day.
Ah. You chastise Buck & I for making nick names for you, ChristineMC2. Then you turn around and do it yourself.
Imagine that.
RR kisses no one's ass.
ChristineMC2....lol

Location hidden

#693380 Feb 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing is words made up of groups of letters, paintings are not words made up of groups of letters. In the day they would no doubt have been used for communication or story telling but were most certainly not writing. It is generally agreed that the first writing was developed in Mesopotamia about 5200 years ago. Cave paintings, including those with definite deities tend to be somewhat older
I really thought you would have been intelligent enough to see the difference.
Nope, I supply comment on the way that you are so regularly licking Mr Butt Cracks butt. You may not be aware of the impression you give but I am not alone in noticing it.
Look up or google "ideographic" and "logographic" *writing*.

http://users.skynet.be/fa039055/pictogr2.gif

In cave drawings an image of a man holding a bow and arrow translates as "I killed" and nearby imageof three buffalo means "I killed 3 buffalo."

Do try harder, you poor thing.

Location hidden

#693381 Feb 17, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
their entirely imaginary friends ..
Like Kaitlyn's "goddess"?

Location hidden

#693382 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha! again dude, let me buy you a beer..Hitler is all you say and yet, you think him Christian? He was Catholic! I don't give a shyt what you say there is a diff...To me, the Catholic Church is the right hand of Evil.. Perpetraters of hate and violence against anyone that opposed them. Nothing Christian about it.. Anti-Christian maybe. They dominated them people and ruled with an iron fist and slaughtered anyone that didn't agree with them and they had full Roman power to do d@mn well as they pleased (Political) They could call it anything they wanted, who was gonna oppose them, what few did most ended up BBQ'ED! Calling themselves "Christian" was only in name and not practice. They saw a way to continue their dominance and control and pounced on it like a dog on a bone..(Political) Then (Political) now!!
The key word in the title RCC is "Roman". The Romans trashed Jesus' promotion of love and turned his church into a business. I'm still perturbed that so many members thought they could buy their dead ancestors out of purgatory...or hell, or whatever that nonsense was about.

Location hidden

#693383 Feb 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who calls black kids "monkeys".
So? I used to call my daughter "little monkey" when she practiced her gymnastics or played a prank on me. And I my kitty, "squirrel, monkey or circus pony" depending on whatever crazy thing she's doing at the time.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#693384 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a retarded b***tch you are !!!
why do you say I am delusional ? you fuck***tard !!! a delusional person is one who is diagnosed with that illness !!! why ? are you a doctor ? I don't think so !! you have a hard time finishing your high school or college because, you mind is always full of "when can I suck*** my boyfriend's c***ock again ?" or "when can I open my legs very wide again?". yes these are the things that occupy your retarded mind. that's why you can not graduate high school or college.
I only witnessed a real Miracle one time. and that is the only time I experienced something very unusual. and you call me a delusional person ? omg, what a real idiot you are !!!
If I saw so many many unusualities in life, and I am being diagnosed as delusional by a doctor, then I would accept myself as delusional. I only saw a real Miracle one time. I can never be a delusional person. no way Jose !!!
how about you buy a huge dil***do. put that dil***do in your mouth so will stay silent !! ok ? the more you speak, the more you speak of something wrong !!! I bet you have a lot of wrong answers during school exams. idiot !!!

So you're a undiagnosed delusional fundietard that thinks they saw a miracle.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#693385 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
please be silent !! put that huge dil****do in your mouth right now and keep quiet !!
do not speak. just listen.
your role here on earth is to listen to people with intelligence like me. ok ?
so please, do your role here on earth as a listener. nothing more. just listen and be silent. you are not mentally gifted just like me. ok ? so be silent.
Are you "channeling Obama" now?
If we want to hear stupid we can go watch Pat Robertson, If we want to listen to people like you........we got the comedy channel and Saturday night live.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#693386 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> What is scary bout that? oh wait! I get it.. Truth!
Thatís it.

The problem with truth is that it destroys faith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 582,670
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 27 min lightbeamrider 2,249
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 45 min James 70,120
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,106
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr James 176,356
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 611,767
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web