Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#693578 Feb 18, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.
If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?
<quoted text>
That dog doesn't hunt.
The anonymous authors were not witnesses to what they wrote about. That's all been covered earlier.
<quoted text>
Did you know that the novel "Dracula" took place in London?
Did you know that there really is a Whitby Harbor?
Using *your* logic, "Dracula" was a real story.
People way smarter than you have believed that Jesus walked the Earth.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article...

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#693579 Feb 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, it happened near the corner of Winona St and Broadway Ave. there is a Hispanic store near that corner. the owner is Andres. you can ask Andres if he knows a guy named Jeff who distributes religious pamphlets. Jeff told me people in that store know him.
Why did he choose you and Jeff?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#693580 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> They wasn't perverting nothing i don't think. they was exposing the Egyptians of that time for what they were..the book of the dead is nothing but worship of the underworld, of death not life, as the Hebrews worshiped. Egypt was a stones throw from Babylon and the dark worship of that place and when Babylon fell, Egypt was the next stop for continuation of practices..By the finding of that tablet in Egypt that said, the Israelite people had been laid waste and their crops no more, to me that must mean, Egypt must have took them as slaves.. Destroying them as a people and their land, because they came under Egyptian control and Rule..The Egyptian Hieroglyphs are very symbolic of what they was worshiping, the underworld and it is symbolize by the snake through out them symbols, on their crowns even, Yeah, they was worshiping a God alright but not the one of the Hebrew Bible.. my opinion anyway.
All religion is about the dream of eternal life. The hope that there is something more than this mortal coil. They all worship that, in some form.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#693581 Feb 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "pubic service", Luci.....
Oh no! Now someone is taking lessons from Wasssy.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#693582 Feb 18, 2014
Christine Lanier wrote:
you are really ignorant the whole point is IF YOU HAVE FAITH OR NOT...... I bet you also believe you come from a damn monkey..... i am 23 years old and i believe firmly in GOD...... if you would listen then you would notice HIM EVERYWERE... but i bet you don't have a open mind and that is sad.....READ THE BIBLE AND IT TELL YOU EVRYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW..... IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND.....
/quote

Special pleading FALLACY

Faith/belief is NOT proof..try again when you grow up
Btw try reading the whole bible it may help

www.evilbible.com
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#693583 Feb 18, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>People way smarter than you have believed that Jesus walked the Earth.
Belief is NOT proof of god,why are you so stupid?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#693584 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The "devil" exists only in the sick, twisted and hateful minds of those who believe in it.
That would be r-tards like you.
Good comeback. LOLOL

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#693585 Feb 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
to those of you who think that i come here posting in order to get attention ? no way Jose !!
i come here to tell everyone that I witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011. and i am here to tell everyone that Miracles do happen, and Miracles are proofs of God's presence.
You believe you witnessed a miracle that day; the other people on this thread don't believe it.

You'll never convince them any different. My suggestion is that you stop sticking your head above the parapet about it.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#693586 Feb 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NO!
They can't impale the EASTER BUNNY!
No, no, Cap'n. They only took the Easter Bunny to a hare-dresser.

You'll still get your chocolates.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#693587 Feb 18, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>People way smarter than you have believed that Jesus walked the Earth.
Maybe he walked in boots that were made for walkin'.

Like Nancy Sinatra said.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693588 Feb 18, 2014
There's no god and there are no miracles.

The only thing we have that's even close to magic, is love and most adult humans, can't even get that right.

At the end of the day, an illusion, no matter how much you want it to be real, is just that, an illusion.

The reality of this world is that it's harsh and all you can do, day by day, is your best and try not to destroy another human.

I understand people wanting to believe in magic, I really do but it's not real, it's just a distraction from pain and reality.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#693589 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> If i was a Christian i would not be ashamed to admit it. Why would i be? I could care less about what y'all thought, No shame here..
"I think DNA is proof of Gods existence...Just a thought.. "

Pfft.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#693590 Feb 18, 2014
Yes, tectonic plate movement. Didn't you hear about that in high school? The History Channel just ran a show recently about the San Andreas fault, and covered plate tectonics in detail.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I was busy doing other things in high school, Yeah Kait i know a lil bout it..Still doesn't explain a lot about it. I have been watching the science channel tonight about the genetics law and evolution among other things, sounded like and the scientist were saying evolution was BS basically.
No scientist says evolution is BS. None. Those people who push creationism and "intellilgent design" are not scientists, they are hucksters for religion.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693591 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.
If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?
<quoted text>
That dog doesn't hunt.
The anonymous authors were not witnesses to what they wrote about. That's all been covered earlier.
<quoted text>
Did you know that the novel "Dracula" took place in Londo
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Not logic.. FACT! you're just being ignorant
I know fact, and I know logic, and I know that the bible is a book of lies. I've read it. Those four "gospel" accounts were written more than a century *after* they allegedly happened.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>now..what the fk that got to do with anything? they wouldn't interjected a fictional person into that story,
What they wrote was hearsay, not objective, personally observed facts.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693592 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
And for good reason.
Why are you ashamed to admit you're a xtian?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> If i was a Christian i would not be ashamed to admit it. Why would i be? I could care less about what y'all thought, No shame here..
You are the one who is pushing the buybull, claiming it to be fact, yet you deny being a christian; are you ashamed to admit it, or what?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693593 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The world ended in 2001; the buybull said so.
Sorry you missed it.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The bible doesn't give a date for an apocalyptic event.
Your buybull is deliberately vague on that point; that's how you xtians get to interpret it anydamn way you want. Professional psychics work the same way.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693594 Feb 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, it happened near the corner of Winona St and Broadway Ave. there is a Hispanic store near that corner. the owner is Andres. you can ask Andres if he knows a guy named Jeff who distributes religious pamphlets. Jeff told me people in that store know him.
You are going to repeat this bullshit to yourself until you have completely convinced yourself of your lie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693595 Feb 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was pretty good with mythology. He might have been a pretty devout Xian, but he knew all about the Greek and Roman deities.
So could anyone be, if they're willing to do the research. That's much easier, with the 'net.
At the moment, I've been studying Babylonian mythology. In The Descent of Inanna; the goddess spent 3 days in the Underworld, impaled on a meathook. Sounds a little like the story they're going to tell us again in a couple of months @ Easter.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NO!
They can't impale the EASTER BUNNY!
Too late. The Easter Bunny already died for all of our sins in a fiery helicopter crash, while he was delivering chocolate Easter eggs to all the little homeless refugee children in Haiti.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693596 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That dog doesn't hunt.
<quoted text>
Did you know that the novel "Dracula" took place in London?
nanoanomaly wrote:
There are plenty of people who are smarter than me; there are even *MORE* people who are smarter than you---including me.

Belief is just that; belief. Learn to tell the difference between "belief" and "knowledge."

See that? I *told* you I'm smarter than you. Waaayyyy smarter.

Doesn't that just piss you off?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693597 Feb 19, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, that is a very good thought Pusherman.:)
DNA is used by man to know the family history, or to find the real killer, etc. DNA is probably useful only here on earth.
I am not sure if God has a DNA. for sure humans have.
I believe the only way to prove God's presence is via Miracles. that is what Jeff said, that is what other posters said like Tony, etc etc
And I agree with all of those believers who experienced real Miracles.
Yeah but i'm talking about how life itself is encoded in it. Nothing random about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 675,593
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 110,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,717
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 2 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 3 hr Sethlong 4
2017 human slave 3 hr Sethlong 6
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,083
More from around the web