Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#693540 Feb 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Ya she, like a lot of the Topix Atheists! you'll run in to, seem to have a grudge or even a hatred of Christians and Christianity. Usually it comes from their personal experiences with Christians or Christianity.
For good reason.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>One thing's for sure, they certainly are obsessed with Christianity....
Only because you xtians are obsessed with shoving it down our throats. You hate it when we resist, don't you? I'm sure by now you're getting ready to explode like your brother in christ waaasssuuup when he figuratively screamed here: "STOP RESISTING ME!!!"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693541 Feb 18, 2014
Just Think wrote:
You've become a troll on this issue, RR. You deserve nothing more than repetition of your stupidity at this point so that everyone can see how ridiculous you are:
Just for the record - although everyone following your bizarre posts should already know this...
Hitler stated repeatedly in writings and speeches and conversations with others that he was a Catholic and a Christian.
According to you, Hitler wasn't a Christian and no one is allowed to use Hitler's own writings or speeches or conversations to say otherwise.
Hmmm...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's not what I'm saying at all.
I'm saying that you can't use a politicians speeches for proof of their character or beliefs.
You have to go by their private writings and by their actions.
All you Topix Atheists! keep bringing up is Hitler's friggin speeches.
Got anything substantial or will you simply believe the politician?
You do when it serves *your* purposes.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693542 Feb 18, 2014
Christine Lanier wrote:
you are really ignorant the whole point is IF YOU HAVE FAITH OR NOT...... I bet you also believe you come from a damn monkey..... i am 23 years old and i believe firmly in GOD...... if you would listen then you would notice HIM EVERYWERE... but i bet you don't have a open mind and that is sad.....READ THE BIBLE AND IT TELL YOU EVRYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW..... IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND.....
Oh, isn't that cute? A religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot thinks her imaginary friend is EVERYWHERE.

The truth is organized religion is a hoax founded to control retarded and revolting piles of shit like you. Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality. You're just the latest in a long line of completely brainwashed mentally retarded rednecks who have made complete asses of themselves in this forum. Go frak yourself, you redneck bitch!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693543 Feb 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
I agree that the Redneck is an idiot.
But from where I sit, racists/misogynists/homophobes need to be pointed out for what they are.
He's a blatant one.
I don't disagree with your accurate assessment of the Retarded Redneck. However, he obviously craves the attention he gets in this forum and we're not helping by responding to his delusional diatribes.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693544 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing the evils of your religion is one of my hobbies and it seems like trolling Atheists on your employer's dime, is yours.
"I'm here as a public service."
RRetard.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "pubic service", Luci.....
That's what she said!
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693545 Feb 18, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You're just a lying piece of troll stool.
I like that one. nanoanomaly is definitely troll stool!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693546 Feb 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tecktonic plate movement over millions of years.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Global Tecktonic plate movement huh?
Yes, tectonic plate movement. Didn't you hear about that in high school? The History Channel just ran a show recently about the San Andreas fault, and covered plate tectonics in detail.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693547 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh.
Adolf Hitler was a christian, his friends knew it, his henchmen knew it, his family knew it and oh, the whole world knew it.
You'd know it too if you knew how to read good and read all his Memoirs, personal letters, witness accounts, Biographies and his "god inspired book".
Imbecile.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same idiotic statements will not make you correct.
Then why won't you stop?
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#693548 Feb 18, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Talk about pathetic.
Yeah, you're absolutely pathetic alright. You're the single most retarded and revolting redneck bitch to ever post in this forum, but cheer up. If Christine Lanier hangs around then you'll have competition. Better yet, you both should go frak yourselves. Your vile hatred isn't welcomed outside the damn Bible Belt!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693549 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler was a christian, his friends knew it, his henchmen knew it, his family knew it and oh, the whole world knew it.
You'd know it too if you knew how to read good and read all his Memoirs, personal letters, witness accounts, Biographies and his "god inspired book".
Imbecile.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you keep repeating yourself and offering ZERO relevant information on Hitler's true beliefs is a clear cut sign that you've lost this debate.
Move on, puddin.
We were just sayin' the same thing about you.

Puddin'.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693550 Feb 18, 2014
Just Think wrote:
Good grief, man - haven't you heard?
You can't use Hitler's own declarations of his Christianity as proof that he was a Christian!
That's not fair in RR's demented little world...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't use ANY politician's public speeches as a means of determining their character.
Unless you're the one doing it.

We got that.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693551 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.
If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?
They put down in their own words how they perceived it. like you and I witnessing something but see it totally different, not wrong, just different perspective. He would direct the scribes to write or not write down what they were seeing, but it probably goes much deeper than that with the persecution of christians. You do know that several figures mentioned in the story with Jesus were actual people right? So you're saying yeah, they was real but Jesus wasn't? Surly you jest? I'd say that most of everything that had to do with Jesus was rounded up or destroyed by the Church and the Romans..

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693552 Feb 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You re of your father the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do....you wicked witch.
The "devil" exists only in the sick, twisted and hateful minds of those who believe in it.

That would be r-tards like you.

Location hidden

#693554 Feb 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> BS ChristineM! you know it, the Indian and Chinese cultures had all these elaborate drawings depicting this or that and yet you expect someone to believe they wouldn't put it on tablet? of course writing didn't develope until Ancient Sumeria, it was post flood. what about the aquatic life found high up basically around the globe? There are more cultures from around the globe, that mention a great flood, over 200 i think. now unless each one of them cultures experienced a flood of epic proportion in their area, one has to assume there was a global flood, simply because they would've had no contact to pass on or receive that story..
<quoted text>
I agree with you that there was no global flood, but there is evidence of a lot of regional floods, which ancients of those times would have believed were global; but there is no evidence whatsoever of a global flood that today's xtians demand that we must believe in.
Fundies hate facts; they need simple explanations to satisfy their simple minds.
irecknso

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#693555 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The existence of jesus/god is precisely the basis of discussion here; there is no bible god (the bible itself clearly shows that) and jesus never existed. The four authors of "scripture" all contradict each other.
If this jesus was seen by so many people, why are there only four accounts of him---four *conflicting* accounts---without a single description of him?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> They put down in their own words how they perceived it. like you and I witnessing something but see it totally different, not wrong, just different perspective. He would direct the scribes to write or not write down what they were seeing, but it probably goes much deeper than that with the persecution of christians.
That dog doesn't hunt.

The anonymous authors were not witnesses to what they wrote about. That's all been covered earlier.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that several figures mentioned in the story with Jesus were actual people right? So you're saying yeah, they was real but Jesus wasn't? Surly you jest? I'd say that most of everything that had to do with Jesus was rounded up or destroyed by the Church and the Romans..
Did you know that the novel "Dracula" took place in London?

Did you know that there really is a Whitby Harbor?

Using *your* logic, "Dracula" was a real story.

Location hidden

#693556 Feb 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tecktonic plate movement over millions of years.
<quoted text>
Yes, tectonic plate movement. Didn't you hear about that in high school? The History Channel just ran a show recently about the San Andreas fault, and covered plate tectonics in detail.
I was busy doing other things in high school, Yeah Kait i know a lil bout it..Still doesn't explain a lot about it. I have been watching the science channel tonight about the genetics law and evolution among other things, sounded like and the scientist were saying evolution was BS basically..How everything was symbiotic, reliant on each other for survival, and how outta the countless fossil records that are known, not a single transitional fossil had been found, about Entropy, just various things that the scientist said, meant Evolution was BS!!

Location hidden

#693557 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That dog doesn't hunt.
The anonymous authors were not witnesses to what they wrote about. That's all been covered earlier.
<quoted text>
Did you know that the novel "Dracula" took place in Londo
Did you know that there really is a Whitby Harbor?
Using *your* logic, "Dracula" was a real story.
Not logic.. FACT! you're just being ignorant now..what the fk that got to do with anything? they wouldn't interjected a fictional person into that story, it would've had no purpose whatsoever to have done that. you're being obtuse because you have no suitable answer..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#693558 Feb 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't use ANY politician's public speeches as a means of determining their character.
Why can't you understand that?
Oh, I know. Because the you have nothing suggesting that Hitler might've been a Christian.
You've become a troll on this issue, RR. You deserve nothing more than repetition of your stupidity at this point so that everyone can see how ridiculous you are:

Just for the record - although everyone following your bizarre posts should already know this...

Hitler stated repeatedly in writings and speeches and conversations with others that he was a Catholic and a Christian.

According to you, Hitler wasn't a Christian and no one is allowed to use Hitler's own writings or speeches or conversations to say otherwise.

Hmmm...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#693559 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
And for good reason.
Why are you ashamed to admit you're a xtian?
If i was a Christian i would not be ashamed to admit it. Why would i be? I could care less about what y'all thought, No shame here..

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#693560 Feb 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the typical devout christian, only difference being that he got power.
Adolf Hitler was raised in the catholic denom but as an adult he was a lutheran and admired Martin Luther, another christian lunatic.
Not hard to imagine what would happen if the average horrible christian, even ones in topix, got some power.
Especially considering the state of christian nations.
I thought old Adolf was always a Catholic. Believe the Pope is those days was a Nazi sympathiser, but don't have time to do the research now.

He certainly wasn't an atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Mr Wiggley 41,620
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 44 min Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 56 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 690,316
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul is dead 541
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 hr Paul is dead 10
More from around the web