|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> irecknso Karl, that's why heads will continue to butt..Sad state really when you think of the future and the kids coming up into a world of violence and hate. Motivated by greed and power in some form or another. So much unease and tension between nations and people over this or that, crazy man!
In the next global conflict, each side, by what-ever-name they call themselves, will carry into battle an (different) abrahamic flag.

There is no greater evil in the world than an abrahamic faith.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people are speaking out against the abomination known as organized religion and its moronic followers like you that have the human race on the path to a premature demise.
Religion isn't what is causing humans to decline as a species.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put.
Another dumbass parrot.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>In the next global conflict, each side, by what-ever-name they call themselves, will carry into battle an (different) abrahamic flag.

There is no greater evil in the world than an abrahamic faith.
Agreed 100%

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Another dumbass parrot.
Nano's in a condom swkaark!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

If I'm a "dumbass parrot" for agreeing with the opinions of five out of two hundred people, on average.

What does that make godbots who think(?) their alleged god, exists because the 'majority' thinks(?) so too?

Hm, a puzzle to be sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people are speaking out against the abomination known as organized religion and its moronic followers like you that have the human race on the path to a premature demise.
The human species will die off regardless of what its members ideologies are...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sci...

...you loon.

The age range for childbearing is shrinking for the females of the species too.

Your blaming all of mankind's problems on religion is insane and not based in reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I "don't like" what you post.
The more religinuts abuse people, the better to see them.
So, you can't prove any "god" exists either huh?
And it's amusing to see how repulsive you make your own, militant group look with your insistence that simply denying religion makes you an intellectual, when it's clear to everyone that you are nothing but a parrot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Gods are needed to define just how stupid you are.
<quoted text>
Yes it is like that.... The more you need a god, the more stupid you are.
Just an observation. Just look at the state the GOP has gotten itself into.
ha ha, very funny, considering the huge amount of Democrats that are religious.

Let's hope they make little blue pills for the limply inclined, like you.:p

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And it's amusing to see how repulsive you make your own, militant group look with your insistence that simply denying religion makes you an intellectual, when it's clear to everyone that you are nothing but a parrot.
I have a militant group?

Wow.

I don't suppose you know who or where they are?

I apologise if that's an insensitive question, it might be hard for you to know anything whilst stuck inside of a condom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, religious cults with violence inciting dogma have the human race on the path to a premature demise. It's imbecilic socioapthic punks like you that's wrong with the world.
As do atheist cults that promote violence against the religious. Hypocrite.

Religion hasn't put a dent in mankind's ability to exist in the future.

A species success is only as good as its females ability to produce viable offspring and religion has no effect on that ability, moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. The writer admits that they still don't know the true size and shape of the universe and that their measurements are based on a theory extracted from a theory, the Big Bang, which could be wrong since they don't yet have a true sense of that size. I see you *still* misread and/or ignored the words "suggest" and "however" since they are an admission of uncertainty, and we all know how you love making absolute claims without absolute evidence. Hypocrite.
Flat, or not, and dark flow "suggests" not, density is irrelevant if another universe is exerting pressure on OR pulling on our own universe. It disproves infinity.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/10/...
See how the words "suggest" and "however" work, dimwit?
As usual, Christine has no valid argument against this because she can't quite understand the articles she keeps quoting. Bugs Bunny said it best, What a maroon!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, Christine has no valid argument against this because she can't quite understand the articles she keeps quoting. Bugs Bunny said it best, What a maroon!
WHERE IS YOUR DEITY?
Icha

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

TO: TS
PROOVE? wkakaka
#.Just Like asking how gonabe if we were Die?...(you must try)
#.IF you want prove That God is exist, You must DIE first, Meet Him Then Come back Here...and Tell me..!, how God is look like..!

Since: Feb 14

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Prove there's a God Eh? I can't but He can if you follow the Bible,(Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). All you have to do is: 1) Repent and be Baptised. 2) The Lord does His bit, He fills you with the Holy Ghost and you speak in other Tongues. Simple as that. You find this method in the book of Acts, ch.2 vs37-40. The explanation goes like this: If you are wanting to follow the Lord, He makes sure the Gospel gets preached to you. It is up to you to recognise it for what it is. Do 1) above and He does 2). If you don't want to know then you'll not get it.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Crabby0 wrote:
Prove there's a God Eh? I can't but He can if you follow the Bible,(Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth). All you have to do is: 1) Repent and be Baptised. 2) The Lord does His bit, He fills you with the Holy Ghost and you speak in other Tongues. Simple as that. You find this method in the book of Acts, ch.2 vs37-40. The explanation goes like this: If you are wanting to follow the Lord, He makes sure the Gospel gets preached to you. It is up to you to recognise it for what it is. Do 1) above and He does 2). If you don't want to know then you'll not get it.
What if you don't speak in other tongues just because you've repented and been filled?

What if you spoke in other tongues before the ritual?

What then?

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Icha wrote:
TO: TS
PROOVE? wkakaka
#.Just Like asking how gonabe if we were Die?...(you must try)
#.IF you want prove That God is exist, You must DIE first, Meet Him Then Come back Here...and Tell me..!, how God is look like..!
What if you've died and didn't see or meet anyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
...or the world would know it.
The world does know it my friend. Evangelical fundamentalists like yourself have mostly not been able to see, read, or understand the proofs because of the way they/you are brought up, and brain-washed in adulthood .
Adam and Eve have been disproven by the bones and DNA. Also DNA has proven that modern humans mated successfully (produced fertile offspring) with Neanderthals, over 40,000 years ago. It has been proven over and over again that humans were roaming the earth for hundreds of thousands of years. By 15,000 years ago humans were known to be populating every continent (except Antarctica) on earth. This again is known fact....not speculation. You wanna' bet whether or not they were speaking different languages?
Christians themselves began picking apart the myth of Noah's Flood in the 1600's Since then modern science has definitively proven it a myth only.
The Exodus has been disproven by the absolute lack of ANY evidence/artifacts in the Sinai desert as proof of over a million people, plus animals, spending 40 years roaming around there. Archaeologists have given up on looking anymore, and the consensus is that it never happened.
We no longer have just theories and opinion about these things in the Bible....we have proofs.
So explore a little outside of your box, see the real science behind what I am telling you.
i read and study more on it than you seem willing to give me credit, but i do have a long way to go..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious the f*cking moron currently posting as pusherman is the same imbecilic sociopathic punk who used to post as irecknso.
irecknso..you have such a way with words. so poetic, you should put them on paper and wipe your @$$ with it..

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs just live in a higher frequency then we do.
They are more tuned in then we are.
Hell , we pick up their shit for crying out loud.:)
Their hearing is certainly better. You know how an ambulance goes by and all the dogs in the neighbourhood are howling, long before we hear it.

Another thing dogs can do is read us like a book, esp their owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Chris L. Hickey Sr. Presents at Super Satur... 6 min smithpublish 1
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Apr '13) 7 min EQUAL RIGHTS 19
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lost In Transition 173,026
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 8 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Believer 225,730
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min petesaykekiss 117,895
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 537,435
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Porkpie Hat 259,396
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••