Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#693342 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I never said i was a brother in Christ. I [email protected] sure don't live it Kait, I thought we was just talking. i am unaffiliated. Catholics are not Christian..
Mi scusi; I was under the impression you were a christian.

Catholics are christians, y'know. The biggest group on the block.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#693343 Feb 17, 2014
The "New Era" of the Tonight Show begins tonight, from New York--its original home. Johnny Carson brought it to LA in '72, and Jay Leno did the show from the same building---but now that Leno's out, they've painted over the building so there's no trace that Leno was ever there.

Wow; NBC must have really hated Leno for some reason.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693344 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942
The best characterization is provided by the product of this religious education, the Jew himself. His life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine. Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties-- and this against their own nation.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
(Great founder here, of course, refers to Jesus. The "whip to drive from the temple" comes from John 2:15, "And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple..." Interestingly, Hitler often carried a whip with him. There's at least one photograph with him posing with a whip in hand in Werner Maser's "Hitler's Letters and Notes.")
So very christian.
Except he wasn't driving them outta temples. He was rounding them up, putting them in death camps and slaughtering or letting starve to death millions of people.. Millions!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#693345 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He would've had to shown the people and his following that he had indeed conquered death or he would've been considered a fraud. He had to give them some faith of what was to go, if not his death or even existence would not be the base for discussion..
Jesus is just another branch of mythology, along with Greek, Roman, Celtic, Jewish and Muslim.

Location hidden

#693346 Feb 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi scusi; I was under the impression you were a christian.
Catholics are christians, y'know. The biggest group on the block.
Because i talk about it doesn't make me one anymore than it did Hitler..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693347 Feb 17, 2014
Hitler was a christian.

<quoted text>
Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.

Hitler did not have to parade his belief in God, as so many American Christians do now. Nor did he have to justify his Godly belief against an Atheist movement. He took his beliefs for granted just as most Germans did at that time. His thrust aimed at politics, not religion. But through his political and religious reasoning he established in 1933, a German Reich Christian Church, uniting the Protestant churches to instill faith in a national German Christianity.

Future generations should remember that Adolph Hitler could not have come into power without the support of the Protestant and Catholic churches and the German Christian populace.

The following quotes provides some of Hitler's expressions of his belief in religion, faith, fanaticism, Providence, and even a few of his paraphrasing of the Bible. It by no means represents the totality of Hitler's concerns. To realize the full context of these quotes, I implore the reader to study Mein Kampf.

The purpose of this text intends to dispute the claims made by Christians that Hitler "was an atheist," or "anti-religious," and to reveal the dangers of belief-systems. This text in no way attempts to give endorsement to anti-Semitism.
<quoted text>
http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm

Quotations from Mein Kampf

Volume 1, Chapter 1, In the House of My Parents

Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.

Note: "Their sword will become our plow" appears to paraphrase Micah 4:3 about beating swords into ploughshares, but his tears of war more resembles Joel 3:9-10 "Beat your plowshares into swords."

I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant church festivals. As was only natural, the abbot seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, the highest and most desirable ideal.

I thank Heaven that a portion of the memories of those days still remains with me. Woods and meadows were the battlefields on which the 'conflicts' which exist everywhere in life were decided.

Location hidden

#693348 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus is just another branch of mythology, along with Greek, Roman, Celtic, Jewish and Muslim.
I thought we was just talking "If", you said if he was a God how could he die or something like that. my reply was on the same line of question you asked..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#693349 Feb 17, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>No, you aren't a liar.
You're just delusional, you're just real delusional.
You're like every other nutcase that's came through here that says a deity touched them, talked to them or that the deity performed a miracle - for them - but lets thousands of children across the face of the earth die from starvation everyday.
But in your case: "I saw two dry spots after it rained, god gave me a MIRACLE!"
All of the stories are the same; No, they didn't get a picture, no, they have no evidence at all, they don't know what it meant or can't say what it meant, they know it was a deity because, "they just know it was because they just know!, you know?"
Then they get irrationally upset when people don't accept the story, and go off the deep end and it always ends with something similar to:
"BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM AN IRRATIONAL NUTJOB!"
You're all like insanity on steroids, meth and a heroin addiction.
actually you are nothing compared to me.

from grade school to college I was always an honor student.

I graduated high school with 4 academic awards and an honor

my parents went up stage to receive "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" award. they were awarded because garnered most of the awards in high school graduation.

from high school to college I was an academic scholar. I was always number one in class.

many times, I received a huge applause after I danced solo or sing.

I won 2 gay beauty contests in my 20s.

I witnessed a real Miracle last June 30, 2011.

I usually work as a supervisor.

many people told me I look 20 years younger than my real age.

these are the things that makes you way below my level. you are not worth my time. and btw, I did not read your idiot post above. I have no time reading a retarded person's post.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#693350 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty of christianity. Nano.
All animals use deception to live and thrive...to survive the unwanted attention of predators like Harris and his minions.

Giraffes have their spots chameleons change color, and humans use whatever they need to live. So that "beauty" you despise belongs to all creatures great and small. Who the fk are you to deprive anyone of the right to avoid abuse at the hands of nihilists like Hitler and Harris? Hitler killed outright, Harris would kill through handicapping his prey's natural abilities.

Harris wants to deny those he hates the right to "flourish", which makes your quote of him hypocrisy, yours AND his.

You should consider that if he accomplishes the process of removing a human's ability to use deception or identify deception in others, that it could be used on/against ANY human, including you and yours. Newly developed weapons tend to end up in the hands of those who are willing to pay the most for them. Don't count on atheists being exempt from being targeted just because one of them pushed the hardest for its development. The future tends to be very unpredictable.
>:}
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#693351 Feb 17, 2014
luciacharles wrote:
Can you tell me why do you know the word "God" in first place?
from my parents
from church
from school
from others

Can you tell me why do you know the word F*** in the first place ?

Location hidden

#693352 Feb 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would like Sam Harris. I enjoyed him a lot, even before the village idiot gave him a big plug.
No such thing as bad publicity.
You are wrong. The more people learn about him the more they recognize what a loon he is.

Only lunatics like you praise this hypocrite.

Location hidden

#693353 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus is just another branch of mythology, along with Strega, Greek, Roman, Celtic, Jewish and Muslim.
Yet yours is the only one that still offers blood sacrifices.

Location hidden

#693354 Feb 17, 2014
The "New Era" of the Tonight Show begins tonight, from New York--its original home. Johnny Carson brought it to LA in '72, and Jay Leno did the show from the same building---but now that Leno's out, they've painted over the building so there's no trace that Leno was ever there.
Wow; NBC must have really hated Leno for some reason.
Google "Obama had jay leno fired" and you'll get why they did "an Orwell" on Jay.

All dissenting voices must be squashed by Obama's dksking feeb networks.

Location hidden

#693355 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. At first I was just going to read it to see if Nano lied but you're right, I like him.
Only because you are scum.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#693356 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you are nothing compared to me.
my parents went up stage to receive "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" award. they were awarded because garnered most of the awards in high school graduation.
from high school to college I was an academic scholar. I was always number one in class.
these are the things that makes you way below my level. you are not worth my time. and btw, I did not read your idiot post above. I have no time reading a retarded person's post.
And yet you responded to something you didn't read.

Yeah, that's real intelligent~/.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693357 Feb 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>actually you are nothing compared to me.

Translation:

"Scar, I haven't the slightest hope of ever having the intellect to comprehend what you wrote."

Oh wait, Andet won't understand my translation.

For you Andet:

"Huh?"

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693358 Feb 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only because you are scum.
That's a compliment coming from you, cheers :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#693359 Feb 17, 2014

Location hidden

#693360 Feb 17, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, did you register and actually read the article or are you talking more BS?
Perhaps you mean that you say you posted and article that was actually posted by someone else.(you seem you have ignored being caught out on that one).
You are an idiot. I never claimed to have written that article...it clearly states who the author is, moron.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#693361 Feb 17, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>No, you aren't a liar.
You're just delusional, you're just real delusional.
You're like every other nutcase that's came through here that says a deity touched them, talked to them or that the deity performed a miracle - for them - but lets thousands of children across the face of the earth die from starvation everyday.
But in your case: "I saw two dry spots after it rained, god gave me a MIRACLE!"
All of the stories are the same; No, they didn't get a picture, no, they have no evidence at all, they don't know what it meant or can't say what it meant, they know it was a deity because, "they just know it was because they just know!, you know?"
Then they get irrationally upset when people don't accept the story, and go off the deep end and it always ends with something similar to:
"BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM AN IRRATIONAL NUTJOB!"
You're all like insanity on steroids, meth and a heroin addiction.
what a retarded b***tch you are !!!

why do you say I am delusional ? you fuck***tard !!! a delusional person is one who is diagnosed with that illness !!! why ? are you a doctor ? I don't think so !! you have a hard time finishing your high school or college because, you mind is always full of "when can I suck*** my boyfriend's c***ock again ?" or "when can I open my legs very wide again?". yes these are the things that occupy your retarded mind. that's why you can not graduate high school or college.

I only witnessed a real Miracle one time. and that is the only time I experienced something very unusual. and you call me a delusional person ? omg, what a real idiot you are !!!

If I saw so many many unusualities in life, and I am being diagnosed as delusional by a doctor, then I would accept myself as delusional. I only saw a real Miracle one time. I can never be a delusional person. no way Jose !!!

how about you buy a huge dil***do. put that dil***do in your mouth so will stay silent !! ok ? the more you speak, the more you speak of something wrong !!! I bet you have a lot of wrong answers during school exams. idiot !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess Jurist 654,129
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Toby 64,121
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Toby 106,549
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,885
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 2 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 3,818
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 13 hr andy 43
More from around the web