The Weight (take a load off)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#693297 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler disagrees with you.
History disagrees with you.
Hitler was no more Christian than the Roman Catholic Church.. They(church) saw a very powerful movement, which was Jesus and his msg about religion and the bondage of man to anything other than the creator was a sin. He spoke about them "Den of Vipers" several times, but anyway the church spoke of everything Jesus taught against, so to think any true follower of Christ, would ever be bound by Religion and The Church is Crazy! The Romans come in Kicked A$$ and called it Christianity, That did not make it so. They were declaring them thought wouldn't bow down Heretics, Gnostic and burnt for it..The true msg was lost i'd say cause it's obvious what went down then, So No, Hitler was not a Christian! They basically took control of it for Power (Political) Nothing Christ Like About It...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#693298 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He was very religious, just not Christian.
"The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that's left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity."
-Hitler
He was a Darwinist and a neo-pagan.
You write:
"He was a Darwinist and a neo-pagan"

He was a 'Darwinist' that had Darwin's books burned and taken out of all bookstores and libraries.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#693299 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was no more Christian than the Roman Catholic Church.. They(church) saw a very powerful movement, which was Jesus and his msg about religion and the bondage of man to anything other than the creator was a sin. He spoke about them "Den of Vipers" several times, but anyway the church spoke of everything Jesus taught against, so to think any true follower of Christ, would ever be bound by Religion and The Church is Crazy! The Romans come in Kicked A$$ and called it Christianity, That did not make it so. They were declaring them thought wouldn't bow down Heretics, Gnostic and burnt for it..The true msg was lost i'd say cause it's obvious what went down then, So No, Hitler was not a Christian! They basically took control of it for Power (Political) Nothing Christ Like About It...
There's nothing "Christ like" about 99.9% of christians.
Scrooge

Glendale, AZ

#693300 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'd have to start in order to stop...
The truth is you're too mentally retarded to understand you're brainwashed, delusional and insane. You should be institutionalized immediately instead of continuing to humiliate yourself on an international forum, kid.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#693301 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler was no more Christian than the Roman Catholic Church.. They(church) saw a very powerful movement, which was Jesus and his msg about religion and the bondage of man to anything other than the creator was a sin. He spoke about them "Den of Vipers" several times, but anyway the church spoke of everything Jesus taught against, so to think any true follower of Christ, would ever be bound by Religion and The Church is Crazy! The Romans come in Kicked A$$ and called it Christianity, That did not make it so. They were declaring them thought wouldn't bow down Heretics, Gnostic and burnt for it..The true msg was lost i'd say cause it's obvious what went down then, So No, Hitler was not a Christian! They basically took control of it for Power (Political) Nothing Christ Like About It...
Dude, we get it...you're a troll.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#693302 Feb 17, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"He was a Darwinist and a neo-pagan"
He was a 'Darwinist' that had Darwin's books burned and taken out of all bookstores and libraries.
No no no...you don't understand!

History only means what RR says it means...reality is not a factor.

Location hidden

#693303 Feb 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah, I like old fashioned stuff. Like when the men were men, and the girls were....hiding from them.
The country girls i grew i up wouldn't do much running, haha! they sure like to get animal in these mountains. I am in the mountains here, got a big ole creek in my backyard surrounded by mountains literally, These ole country girls from kentucky are the shyt my friend! I have been on several ventures and seen nothing like them.. sweet as candy!

Location hidden

#693304 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing "Christ like" about 99.9% of christians.
Can't you understand what i wrote, They are only Christian by name not practice, How could it be Christ Like if people were becoming bonded by it? He (Christ) wasn't religious, He was a "messenger" delivering a msg from the creator, The True Message, the Jesus movement was becoming large and The Church branded it, Dominence, Power, Greed is what the church was, they took the true msg and wrote control all over it, they rewrote his true msg to suit them and their need for control. The Catholic Church is probably one of the most Political Powers today for real, their own entity..Political! I saw on here i think, about the church and atheism? look out! he will (anti-christ) come out of that Political Sea, See how they are already trying to take control of another movement. What are they gonna call themselves then? how could it be Christ Like, if half of what they teach has nothing to do with what Jesus actually said?

Location hidden

#693305 Feb 17, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, we get it...you're a troll.
I don't think you do.

Location hidden

#693306 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you understand what i wrote, They are only Christian by name not practice, How could it be Christ Like if people were becoming bonded by it? He (Christ) wasn't religious, He was a "messenger" delivering a msg from the creator, The True Message, the Jesus movement was becoming large and The Church branded it, Dominence, Power, Greed is what the church was, they took the true msg and wrote control all over it, they rewrote his true msg to suit them and their need for control. The Catholic Church is probably one of the most Political Powers today for real, their own entity..Political! I saw on here i think, about the church and atheism? look out! he will (anti-christ) come out of that Political Sea, See how they are already trying to take control of another movement. What are they gonna call themselves then? how could it be Christ Like, if half of what they teach has nothing to do with what Jesus actually said?
You make more sense when you stick to gibberish about sweet candy and putting spells on people.

Reality seems to just confuse you.

Incidentally, why are you online trying to get women to webcam with you, when you can just go to Kentucky?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#693307 Feb 17, 2014
luciacharles wrote:
Can you tell me why do you know the word "God" in first place?
So you cant prove god either?

www.godchecker.com

Location hidden

#693308 Feb 17, 2014
Jim Croce

Time In A Bottle(1973)

Location hidden

#693309 Feb 17, 2014
Mr Bojangles

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Location hidden

#693310 Feb 17, 2014

The Product Was Good Tonight :)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#693311 Feb 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to change nothing. I'm merely citing history.
<quoted text>
Yup. Got the "topix atheists" from Dave, but capitalize it and add the exclamation point from scarscar.
It's how you Topix Atheists! like it.
It's flattering.

Ar Ar wants me, NTTAWWT, but I'm heterosexual.

Just so you know, if you were a female I'd do you, Ar Ar.

Location hidden

#693312 Feb 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You make more sense when you stick to gibberish about sweet candy and putting spells on people.
Reality seems to just confuse you.
Incidentally, why are you online trying to get women to webcam with you, when you can just go to Kentucky?
Not just women Doc. I like to play chess and i like to play on-line. I put that out here several times. Besides what the Bleep you thinking? can't it just be about bull$#!ting? You seem to think it's all sexual? or at least implying it.. That ain't coo..Are you wanting to webcam and play a game on-line? i don't think we even have to add camera..

Location hidden

#693313 Feb 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not just women Doc. I like to play chess and i like to play on-line. I put that out here several times. Besides what the Bleep you thinking? can't it just be about bull$#!ting? You seem to think it's all sexual? or at least implying it.. That ain't coo..Are you wanting to webcam and play a game on-line? i don't think we even have to add camera..
I despise chess and when I deign to play it, I like a challenge, such as children or someone with a fully functioning brain.

I got my ideas about you from your words.

No. "

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#693314 Feb 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god?
j/k
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I missed this post of yours earlier.
Why 'Thor' of course.
Whats the j/k?.:-)
j/k = "just kidding"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#693315 Feb 17, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to explain all their crosses, bibles, and pictures of jesus if they *aren't* christians?
Riverside Redneck ain't gonna like hearin' what you have to say!
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Idol worshipers.. Political
They're still christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Aura Mytha 123,792
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Aura Mytha 7,791
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 3 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,558
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 298
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Anthony MN 681,922
More from around the web